When you're sad Part 1

Yuji Itadorif/f=Favorite Food

Yuji Itadori
f/f=Favorite Food

-Worried baby :<
-Was sad with you
-Told you that whoever made you sad will regret it (:::::::::::::::::
-Gave you kisses :DD
-Told you everything was going to be okay
-Made you feel more relaxed
-Asked if you needed anything else
-Stayed with you for the rest of the day
-Boght you your f/f to make you feel better
-After countless times of you telling him to leave he stayed by your side
-Told Gojo you wherent feeling well and asked if you could rest for the day

(Little scenario :D)

Today just wasn't your day... Everything was basically falling apart benith you. Your world felt sad and gloomy for the day and it just wouldn't get better. Not even sleeping would make you feel better. As the day went on you decited to take a break from training and too stop trying to pushing yourself so much to your limit.

You went inside your dorm room looking down trying to avoid as much eye contact as you can. As you where walking inside you bumped into someone.

Y/n: "Sorry..." You muttered softly

You still avoided whoever you bumped into until you felt a grip on your wrist. You turned around to see who wanted your attencion.

Yuji: "Hey Y/n, are you feeling okay? You're voice sounds like if its sore."

You cleared your voice trying to make it sound more clear for him to hear.

Y/n: "Everythings fine Yuji. I just need to rest for a bit... Thats all."

Yuji: "Oh.. Okay. Let me know if you need anything okay??"

Y/n: "Ill let you know dont worry about it."

He let go of your wrist letting you walk too your dorm. As soon as you walked into your dorm you closed the door behind you falling face first into your bed. You hugged your pillow trying too reasure yourself that you where okay. But no, as soon as you said that little tears started too form into your eyes, so you cried into your pillow softly so no one would hear. Crying honestly helped you with your sadness even though when you cried you felt weak.