Accelerate

By AceJackPott

The cold harsh wind gusts across the great frozen mountains engulfed by snow. Rivers that barely stand to thi... More

Alpinum
Proelium
Somnium and Tabernam
-Magia Regnum- and Somnium
Last look at Tambernam
The Race
Planets in their multiverse that I probably didn't talk about....

Tambernam

36 1 0
By AceJackPott

Geroge's Pov.

I woke up the next morning on a chair. Why am I on a chair?

Oh yeah, I'm at hospitium helping the two dumbasses who thought they could beat a Te Deum.

I got off the chair to see the two boys talking about something, I think they were talking about the Gloria Currus Games.

"Wait, are you two talking about entering the Games?"

I turn to the tough looking guy, unlike last night he was wearing a piece of fabric on his eyes kinda like a mask, idk why, I mean it won't stop you from catching disease or some shit. He looks at me with anger in his eyes but stumbles on his words as he tries to answer my question.

"U-Uum, Yeah..."

I tried to hold back my laugh, but I couldn't. These two peasants were going to try and enter the games!

"Hahaha"

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry"

"But I can't help but laugh at your stupidity."

"HAhaha"

"What do you mean stupidity!?!"

"You think the guardians will let low life sinners like yourselves in the games?!"

"Low life sinners?"

The stupid, jock has a confused and concerned expression on his face.

"What do you mean Low Life?"

"Well, Sapnap"

The boy covered with badges next to him says.

"Ever since Alpinum stopped entering the games, the guardians started making rules."

"Only the rich got to play in the games"

"What?!?"

The expression on Sapnaps face was priceless.

"They don't let poor peasants like yourselves into the games!"

I cut in to tell the poor lamb the truth.

"W-What?"

"Yeah,"

"Boo Hoo,"

"So sad"

"What a shame."

"I bet you're just wearing fabric over your eyes to just hide the fact that you are not royalty and yet another commoner!"

"What?!?"

"Hold on a minute!"

I reached out to grab Sapnaps makes and Dreams bandages to reveal who those peasants were, But when I did.

I was wrong.

I ripped off their masks and... and their eyes glowed.

Sapnaps eyes glowed red, like a raging wildfire, flames that don't and will never dissolve into ash for his burning passion.

And Dream.

His eyes were like sparkling emeralds, but at the same time were a dragon, a dangerous dragon full of passion that could not be slowed down as it accelerated forwards.

"Y-Your...You're..you are"

"The prince of proelium? Yeah"

"Wait, If you're royalty as well."

I turned to Sapnap who looked as surprised as I was.

"What planet do you rule?"

"I rule Alpinum"

"U-Uh M-My baha"

What?!? How is this possible!?!? Alpinum doesn't exist, it's just a myth.

I-I need to process this.

When I meant I needed to process this, I guess my brian needed to shut down to do so. Therefore, I fainted on the ground. Great! Now the prince of prolium and alpinum are gonna kill me in my sleep. Even after I saved them! I guess that's just how the world works.

...........

I woke up moments later, well it felt like moments but it was probably days. Wait, I'm still Alive! They didn't kill me?

Well that's really nice of them....

Wait, What Am I Thinking?!?

No they are Bad!!!

But Dream and Sapnap were so sweet,

Ugh I can't make up my mind!!!

"Hey You're Awake!"

I swiftly sat up to see Dream crouching beside me, I never knew how pretty he was up close, with his glowing green eyes and slightly pointy curved dirty blond hair. There were freckles scattered across his face and his lips were dry, but so attracting. All his pretty little details made you completely forget that he had scary all over his face from the attack.

"NotFound?"

"You good?"

"Uhg, I-I"

"Yeah i'm good

"You fainted."

"I Know..."

"It's ok, Just a little secret between ourselves."

"When I first realized SapNap was the prince of Alpinum, I peed myself..."

"HahAhaha"

"Hey You're Supposed To Be Ashamed Not Laughing!!!"

"Hahaha"

I guess not everyone from polium are arseholes...

"So, I heard you too wanted to go to the games?"

"What does your mask look like?!?"

"....."

"What?!"

"Well, I guess you're playing in the games... sooo, what does your mask look like?!"

"I don't have a mask, well I have large goggles that cover my face."

"Oh, can we go to Tabernam Nowww?!?"

"Oh, sure, just forget everything I was trying to tell you, and decide to do your own thing, totally respect that..."

"We are going to tambernam to get a mask for Sapnap and a car, cuz this idiot doesn't own one and my old one got destroyed by something, idk what cuz I wasn't paying attention."

"Wanna come along?"

"O-0h, Sure"

I can barely speak properly when I look at him.

What Is Wrong With Me, I'm supposed to Hate Aplinumers and... whatever you call the people that live on proelium...

"Great, Lets Goooo!!!"

I kinda enjoy Sapnaps enthusiastic attitude.

We all head to Tambernam and the first thing I see is blood, littered across the floor, the walls and ceiling. It smelled... bad.

"What happened here?"

I could hear the sad drift and tone in sapnaps voice.

"I don't know..."

We all tried to ignore the fact that a murderer was on the loose.

Killing Royalty.

They man behind the slaughter has already killed the king and queen of

Temere Regni, and since the mother was pregnant with her first born that never saw light, no one is running the kingdom and it's falling to pieces!

They have also just recently killed the only daughter of king Malus, the king of

Planeta Malum. Acutely she was the victim brutally murder here, two days ago, in the store. Since her father's wife died, and he is very sick, the kingdom is falling apart. Just like Temere Regni

"George"

"George"

"GEORGE!!!"

"Y-Yeah..."

"What one do you like better?"

"W-What?"

"What mask do you like better, silly!!"

I snap out of my day dream to see Sapnap holding two masks.

One looked like a curved circle with a flame on it, and it looked very cringy.

The other mask looked like a fox, kinda....

It was a creamy color, and it was carved to look like a fox, it had two ears, but mouth or eye holes. Though it did have a flame on one side of it's cheek. And rings or orange in various spots.

"The one you're holding with your left hand"

"You mean the fire one?"

"That's your right hand, dumbass..."

"Ohhh, I never learned which was which..."

"Oh my god,.."

After a few moments of Trying to teach Sapnap how to define his left hand with his right. Dream came along and asked Sapnap if he wanted to look at the cars. Of course, since Sapnap is Sapnap he started making a scene with his enjoyment.

"You can leave, you know."

Dream says as he stares directly at me,

Normally his eyes are full of hope,

but this time, they scare me.

"But...."

"Can I Stay?"

"Huuuuu"

I could then hear Sapnap take in a whole lot of oxygen, while being loud.

And if that wasn't embarrassing enough he then proceeded to shout.

"You Wanna Come With Us?!"

"h-Huh"

"Not If You Scream Like That Idiot!!!"

"HAahah"

"Dream, Can he come with us?!?"

"Sure!"

"Great!!!"

"Come on, We are heading to the Car section."

"Woo Hoo"

So many people were staring at us,

Dear god, these two idiots are gonna ruin my reputation!!

I guess I'm stuck with them now though.

We start wandering off to the car section.

Though I start noticing how much Sapnap is clueless about tambernam.

Mainly because he is doing everything wrong.

"Hey, You know your supposed to put your money over there"

As I point to a pedestal with a scanner on top.

"Oh, Crap"

"What is it Dream?"

"I forget to bring coins"

"Don't worry I brought my own"

Sapnap then proceeds to crap a sack, and inside that sack are.

10 AURI!!!

"You Just Carry Around, TEN AURI!?!?"

"..."

"Yeah."

"Well this is barely anything, it's like ten thousand dollars at alpinum."

"Well, Sapnap."

"If ya didn't know."

"That is technically Ten, Million."

"Ohhh,"

"I have way more in my bank account!"

I swear to god.

Sapnap is not only childish and stupid, but he is also rich beyond worlds.

Ugh these two are so confusing!!!

The scanner starts, it aculates all the coins Sapnap has, then it finds cars around its price tag. But of course it gets the top ten most expensive cars in the whole of tambernam. Huh I guess it narrows it down to ten.

We all start looking around, even though Sapnap is the one buying.

I look at the price tags on the cars, the cars Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, and Six. all of them practically have the same max speed, they just look cooler, so that judes on their price tag. Number ten is one Auri, Number nine is one also, Eight is two, and so is seven, and Six is three.

Then I look at the cars, Five, Four, Three, Two, and One.

They are way faster and cooler. They all can hover and define gravity!!! Man, technology these days. With reatacible magnetic pulses on the wheels. It may sound complicated, but really it just makes it possible for these cars to race upside down.

"WOW, These are so dope!"

Number Five costs Three, Number Four costs Three, Three costs Four, Two costs Four, And One Costs four.

These are all pretty expensive,

But that's because I've only owned a five ranking car before.

I wonder what Sapnap will pick.

1k 609 words.

Ello, sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Spelling mistakes in there for sure

Well, I hope you all have an enchanted day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 9
Alma had always been a weak bear. She knew it. When she gets lost in the merciless, snow-capped peaks in search of the summer lands, all her hope of...
335 47 44
I'm a dilittante poet, as you will plainly see. But I'm versed in the language of science, and I'm alarmed by what I see. Yes, planet Earth is in pe...
7 0 1
Dave and his family live in a secluded shelter to survive the freezing temps. After years of solitude, his daughter Sue grows tired of their way of l...
2.6K 59 1
My telling of Snow White if it had been today and not the forests of a fairy tale. There are no chapters, just one long part in the way fairy tales w...