Kanao X OC. The Hellfire Swor...

By Timetoread54321

When a chinese boy in japan with a unique breathing technique meets a pink butterfly girl. They both have to... More

Character info.
Chapter 1: The tragedy.
Chapter 2: the meeting of the flower ,insect, and hellfire user part 1.
Chapter 3:The meeting of the flower,insect and hellfire user part 2.
Chapter 4 : the meeting of the flower,insect, and hellfire user part 3.
Chapter 5: The spark of hellfire.
Chapter 6: A start of a new adventure.
Chapter 8: the swordsman decision.
Chapter 9: rehabilitation traning and control.
Chapter 10: the ultimate rival.
Chapter 11: The battle of the copy cat demom.
Chapter 12:new year, new start.
Chapter 13: The Nightmare.
Chapter 14: The man that wears the face of a oni.
Chapter 15: The battle against the red wrath.
Chapter 16: Memory's and the truth.
Chapter 17: Traning til you cant stand part 1.
Chapter 18: Traning til you cant stand part 2
Chapter 19: Traning til you cant stand part 3 raging fire.
Chapter 20: Traning til you cant stand part 4 shinobi traning camp.
Chapter 21: Traning til you cant stand part 5. spirit.
Chapter 22: traning til you cant stand part 6 the choice.
Chapter 23: jelousy and discovery. mission with the stone pilliar.
Chapter 24: Aoi's and Yin's day off. Mengs interrogations.
Chapter 25: Thank you for making me happy.
Chapter 26: return of the flowers past.
Chapter 27: In deep water and a reunion of an old friend.
Chapter 28: The trial of Fuji Kekosakia. Meeting of a family member.
Chapter 29: the side show subject:Kny charecters judgment.
Chapter 30: The dinner and new residence
Chapter 31: Traning of the first hellfire tsukogu.
Current status of Oc's. plus special announcement.
Chapter 32: Fuji's first Mission
Chapter 33: Tàiyáng zhànshì.
One shot Modern mystic Au: to the moon and back
Chapter 34: the meeting of the future trio Part 1: The Thunder blonde
Chapter 35: the meeting of the future trio part 2: the wild boar.
Chapter 36: The meeting of the future trio part 3: the fox's
Chapter 37: The love of a family. Mitsuri x Obanai.
Chapter 38: lets be open together. Giyu x Shinobu
Chapter 39: the love of the marksman and his caring butterfly. Fuji x Akako
chapter 40: whats wrong with being confident? Aoi Kanzaki
Chapter 41: I would do anything for you.
One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 1
Happy new year people.
Chapter 42: The truth of The hellfire swordsman
Chapter 43: what I was back then vs what I am trying to be now
Chapter 44: The truth about how they met
Chapter 45: The Archers
funny random stuff thats relatable to my oc's
Chapter 46: The fight of the Tàiyáng Zhànshì
just some funny shit that reminds me of my OC's
sad and happy Demon slayer OC cananons.
One shot highschool Au: Im in love with my foriegn teacher Part 2. new years.
Cute and funny Demon slayer OC cananons.
Chapter 47: The return of old comrades
Chapter 48: The butterfly mission Part 1. name of Target: Black soldier.
Chapter 49: The butterfly mission Part 2 Name of target: Shadow.
promotion chapter
Chapter 50: the buttetly mission Part 3. name of target:Muay Thai kru mercenary
therapy and psychology of My oc's.
Chapter 51: The Assasins decision.
Chapter 52: The story of green hellfire.
Chapter 53: The decision of the hellfire tsugoku.
Chapter 54: The butterfly mission part 4. name of Target: Míng jíe
Chapter 55: The reunion and rebirth of the modern Hellfire vessels.
One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 3
Chapter 56: Someone to sacrifice for.
Chaoter 57: History repeats itself.
Chapter 58: Rebirth. (Coming back from Hiatus)
Chapter 59: Red wraths struggle.
Chapter 60: Red Wrath vs Triad assasin.

Chapter 7: stay alive.

982 26 18
By Timetoread54321

Kanao's pov.

It has been about 2 weeks ever since master went to look for Meng and during those two weeks I had my usual routine at the estate helping aoi and the three butterfly girls with chores, training, eat, then sleep, and when I have free time I would be by the pond. Well on this day I hade nothing to do so I went to the pond and just sat there watching the butterfly's flutter around me as I wacth and admire them. But as I was sitting and looking at the majestic insects, a beautiful light blue butterfly caught my eye. I then reached my finger out offering the butterfly to rest on it and after a few seconds the butterfly landed on my finger. I never really seen this butterfly around here before. I wonder were it came from. The butterfly then started to flap its wings again but it seems to be struggling as it was falling down.

The blue butterfly then landed in the pond slowly drowning. How upsetting. I thought to myself as I knelt down to grab the butterfly. CAW CAW ORDERS FROM SHINOBU KOCHO ORDERS FROM SHINOBU KOCHO CAW CAW. the crow screamed as it was circling around the entire mansion getting everyone's attention. CAW CAW PREPARE MED BAY, THERE IS A SEVERELY INJURED SLAYER THAT WILL NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION. The crow stated as he flew away.Well looks like I better get things prepared. I thought to myself as I placed the butterfly down on the ground and started walking towards the medbay.

Timeskip to 10 min later.

The three butterfly assistants was setting up the bed along with getting the medical supply's while me and aoi was waiting outside to take in the slayer. How long do you think the slayer was injured for. Aoi asked me obviously inpatient. I then took out my coin and flipped it and landed on heads. I asked the crow the same question, he said that he was injured for at least a day. I responded while giving aoi a smile. Well hopefully they will make a full recover, judging by the crow it sounds like he was hurt pretty bad. Aoi said crossing her arms. Kanao, aoi! Master called out from a distance as her and kakushi was running towards us. Shinobu-san everything is set up but we didnt know if the slayer needed to be treated for poison or physical injury-. We might need all of them Aoi. Master cuts aoi off as she was running inside.

Thank you but my assistants can take the rest so you can leave now. Master ordered the kakushi with a smile. Hai lady kocho. The Kakushi responded as they bowed. Here be careful, he lost alot of blood. The kakushi then gave us a boy with a torn yet familiar blue jacket. Wait it cant be... Its...its Meng. I thought to myself as I was staring at a bloody and beat up Meng. Thank you, we will take it from here. Aoi said as she reached for him but as soon as her hand was about to touch him I quickly grabbed him by the jacket and put him on my shoulder and dashed to the emergency room. Kanao wait we got to be gentle!! Aoi screamed as I ran inside the mansion.

Shinobu's pov.

I was preparing the tools that I need for Mengs surgery in the emergency room when I was hearing very loud footsteps charging this way. Who could that be. I then poked my head out to see kanao holding a floppy Meng on her shoulder. She was running at top speed and straight towards the emergency room with Meng hitting his head on the walls. Well when he comes to I will just say that he had some head injurys during the fight. Aoi then turned the corner barly catching up. Well thank you for bringing the patient here, now lets get started. I gave a cheerful smile and tone as I put my hands together.

Timeskip to 5 minutes later.

As we placed meng on the bed there was three things I notice. One: the amount of scars he had on his right arm. Two: the hole of we're that spear was at seems to have closed up a bit but his left arm was still slightly broken. Three: he seems to be sweating and struggling to breath a bit. Shinobu what should we do. Aoi asked as she was putting on gloves. We will start by- *COUGH COUGH*. I was interrupted by meng coughing out blood along with his entire body moving like it was struck by lightning.
He might have been poisoned, kanao give me the anti poison. I ordered kanao as I prepared the needle.
Here master. Kanao handed me a tube of the anti poison. Thank you, now hold him down. Both aoi and kanao was holding down the twitching Meng as I moved his torn left sleeve and injected the anti-posion into his shoulder. There that might stop the posi- RAHHHHHH AHHHHH. Meng was now screaming and moving in pain as which caused the wound from his chest started to slowly open up again. Crap maybe we need more. Kanao get a towel and apply pressure to the wound. I tossed kanao a towel as she was pressing against the wound.

I then took out 6 more anti poisons and needles and gave three to aoi. Aoi inject those three on your side. I then opened his jacket more to reveal his chest and what I saw almost made me vomit. His entire right side was completely green along with what I think looks like parasites. I then injected the needles on my side and aoi did the same thing *clank*. but one of her kneedles couldnt pierce the center of the green area. Shinobu I think there is a piece of metal inside him. Aoi pointed out as she injected the last needle at a different spot. AHHHHHHHAHHHHH. Meng was screaming louder as those parasites was moving around the right side of his chest. I dont get it? normally this anti-posion can get rid of any poison along with parasites so why is-. I then had a shock of realization of what's going on.  Im so stupid how come I never thought of this. I complained to my self as I grabbed my sword. Shinobu what are you-*Shing* SHINOBU/MASTER!! Aoi and kanao screamed at me as I stabbed meng in the chest. It also made him unconscious which helps us a little more. Wait before you say anything look. I responded as I took my sword out and pointed at mengs chest. Just as I thought those parasites was apart of that demon. I grabbed a scalpel and started cutting where the parasites are at.

5 min later

As I was removing the root like parasites that was inside Mengs chest I noticed that they slowly faded to ash once they were removed from there host. I guess they were relying on his blood to stay alive. I thought to myself as I was removing the very last root. Okay now lets remove that peice of metal. I stated as I cut open his skin again. Kanao and aoi helped me by opening his skin up a bit. Okay girls dont try to move him as much. I asked the girls which responded with a nod as I grabbed my pliers.  I then dug the pliers into him a bit as I grabbed the peice of metal. Tch ah. Meng was starting to wake up from the pain of that piece of metal getting touched. Hold him down!!. I ordered kanao and aoi as they hold down mengs arms. RAHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH. Meng was still screaming in pain as I was pulling at the piece of metal as best as I could but it was really in there I only manage to get an inch out. I know this hurts but please endure a little longer. I asked Meng as I was continue pulling.  STOP IT!!! As meng screamed fron the pain a huge wave of energy knocked me,aoi,and kanao a couple of feet hitting the ground. 

As I looked back at Meng I noticed that a mark was appearing on his forehead along with his eyes glowing blue. he then dig his entire hand were the peice of metal was at. Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He then attempts to pull it out by force with his eye's glowing a flamy bright blue. After a few seconds of blood squirting out of the wound, Meng finally took out what looks like a piece of a broken blade and crushed it with his hands he then try' s his best to speak but he sounds like he was going to pass out. Now....Were....the hell am I- *plop*He could barely say anything as he callapsed on the bed.

Me, aoi and kanao slowly got up and approach meng and as we got closer to him his wounds was healing at a remarkable speed. Shinobu-san are you sure this guy is a human I mean he re-generates like that of a-. I turned to aoi with my usual smile. Aoi I know what you are trying to say but this young man right here is very so human. I then proceeded to lift the unconscious meng up a bit. Now help me get his cloths off. Kanao and aoi looked at me with a blank look while staying silent for a few seconds
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*poof*poof* EEEEH! aoi screamed while kanao just look shocked but both there face turned red. Whats the matter you two you both look red. I then realized what are they thinking about. W-wait no not like that I meant help me take them off so we can put him in a hospital gown. I reassured them while trying to hide my blush.
So who is gonna help me. Kanao shakingly took out her coin and flipped it and it came out tales. O-ok let me help. EHHHH Aoi then turned to kanao with a shocked look on her face.  NO, NO, NO KANAO DONT DO IT. I REFUSE TO LET MY FRIEND SEE SUCH THINGS! Aoi was now shaking kanao back and fourth while screaming at her. B-but he probably has underwear so he wont be completly-. Oh no kanao he doesnt have any under attire. I pointed out while peeking at the side of mengs pants.  Ahhhhhhhhh. Aoi screamed as she picked up meng and threw him towards the door which he broke straight thru. Aoi I don't think that was necessary. I responded while rubbing aoi's back. After a few min Meng was wearing the estate's hospital gowns and also he had a bandage on his head to add on to his list of injury's.

Timeskip to a week kanao's pov.

Its been a week sense meng has come to the butterfly mansion but after the surgery he hasn't woken up and im starting to get worried. But even though I was still worried I still carried out my duty's around the estate. Today I had to help the girls with the laundry so I took the basket and started my route to pick up the dirty cloths. Meng how long are you going to stay like this. I wondered as I approach his room. But as I got closer to the room there was a crack in the door. Is someone in there. I wondered as I peaked thru the crack. I then saw aoi in there she seems to be putting a cast on Mengs broken arm along with changing the towel on his forehead.

As I was watching her lifting his hand to put on the cast I felt a sting in my heart. What is this feeling in my chest it hurts a lot. I thought to myself as I was then having a flashback of me and mengs hands holding. I then dropped the basket gripping my chest tightly Kanao? I woke up back to reality by aoi's voice I then grabbed the basket and stand back up. Kanao is that you. She opened the door as I was now face to face with her. Oh you got laundry duty, thats good there is a lot in here. She then gave me a signal to come in. I will help you out if you want. I then entered the room and started to lode up some bed sheets that had a stench of sweat. Yeah this patient keeps on getting cold sweats at night. I dont know why this guy does it to? he probably caught a fever. This feeling came back again so I grabbed my coin and flipped it,the coin landed on heads.

Umm aoi can you do me a favor. Aoi looked at me with confusion. Can you please stop referring Meng as a *patient" or "guy". She then grabbed another load of sheets. Umm sure but could I ask you something. I gave her a confused look back. How do you know his name. She asked me with a stern look. W-what. I gave her a confused look as she got closer. Shinobu never really mentioned his name before so I know you didn't get his name from her. I then tried my best to explain it but I was stuttering by the pressure aoi was giving me. W-well I uhh-. So whats your relationship with this guy. He and I are a uhh-. Wait have you met him before. Y-yes. I was a complete mess each question was making me feel a little bit embarrassed. You know what here. She then put the last pile of sheets along with the used towel. me and you will talk later about this. She said with a teasing smile. O-okay. I responded as I was making my way to the door. But as I got closer I notice something in the corner of my eye.

It was mengs jacket in the trash bin. Umm aoi. She turned back at me. Why is Mengs jacket in here? I pointed to the trash bin. Oh I thought that sense its all torn and pretty much burnt in some places I threw it away. As she was saying that I felt anger building up inside me but I barried them away and gave aoi a smile. Ah okay then well sayonara.  I walked out of the room still holding onto the smile but in the inside I was furious.

Timeskip to the middle of the night.

I was quietly sneaking to mengs room trying my best not to wake anyone up. As I slowly opened the door I tip toe my way to the trash bin. Here it is. I thought to myself as I took out mengs jacket.  Ara~ara kanao what are you doing up at this hour. EEEP. I was shocked to see master right behind me. Well I ummm... Well- You dont need to explain yourself
Kanao, I already know why you are here. Master pointed out as she patted me on the shoulder.  I then took out and flipped my coin,it came out as heads. What are you doing here master. She gave me a smile as she started explaining. Well you see aoi told me that meng has been sweating alot lately so I decided to see what the problem was. We both then turned to meng who is sound asleep. I then flipped the coin again, heads to speak,tales to not speak. 

It landed on heads. Umm master could I ask you for a favor. Master turned to me giving me with a confused smile. Could I... I looked away in embarresmentt. Could I be in charge of looking after Meng? Master gave me a smile and put her hands on my shoulder. Of course kanao, infact I was actually thinking about it as well. She then took the jacket from my hands.  The material on this jacket is the same material as the demon slayer uniforms, we can send it to the taylor that makes them and you can give it back to meng as a gift. I smiled at the Idea. But know this you also got to keep training to and if he keeps you away from that I will give the job back to Aoi. I gave her a nod with a smile on my face as I went back to my room.

No one's pov

Timeskip 3 months later.

It has been three months and there was no sign of Meng waking up at all but even so he was still in a normal healthy condition the only thing about him that has changed was his hair growing out a bit. Also during those three months Kanao made sure to always check his condition everytime she came to check up on him, she also made sure to give him his medicine along with feeding him but each time she would see Meng sound asleep not moving an inch she feels sad and starting to loose hope that he might never wake up. But even though she has Meng to take care of she still makes sure that she keeps up with her training. She got all of her flower breathing forms down, she just needs to master total concentration constant. Each morning before she would tend to meng she would blow into a gord and awhile she was onto her 3rd gord.

Time 6 in the morning

CAW CAW DELIVERY FOR KANAO TSUYURI. Right now kanao just got out of bed when a crow was flying around the mansion holding a package. Kanao then exited out of her room leading to the garden, she then grabbed her coin and flipped it, landing on heads. Please be quiet,  there are other people trying to sleep. She hushed the crow while putting my finger on my lips. The crow then dropped the package infront of kanao's feet and flew away. Kanao then picked up the package and opened it revealing meng's new jacket.
Wow it looks the exact same like when we first met. Kanao thought to herself as she was having a flashback of her and meng eating at the ramen shop. I hope he likes it. Kanao thought to herself as she hugged the jacket with a smile. Then an idea just formed in her mind.She then looked around a little wondering if anyone is around. Looks like no ones awake yet maybe I could- She then looked around again. Just this one time. She then puts on the jacket over her kimono. So warmm >///<. Kanao thought to herself as she hugged herself.

Kanao's pov.

I was heading towards mengs room with his jacket on, along with a little skip in my step. I still got some time before training so before anyone wakes up I might as well see him. I thought to myself as I was nearing his room. heck I didnt even tie my hair up thats how excited I was to see him.

(Start of theme)

*hic*sniff* I'm sorry. But as I was nearing his room I started hearing a voice, it sounds like crying. Im sorry, im sorry,  im so sorry, please stop talking, I never meant to kill you. I heard Mengs voice whimpered thru the door as I approached it. Is he awake. I wondered to myself as I opened the door but what I saw made my entire heart sank in sorrow. Meng was sitting on his bed with his hands on his face while crying in his sleep.

Please Please im so sorry I couldn't save any of you

               please, please forgive me.

I tried my best please.

             im sorry I killed everyone

im sorry I couldnt save you

              please im sorry.

He kept apologizing over and over to no one. I then rushed over to him and tried my best to calm him down. Meng listen to me. your having a bad dream, you need to wake up. I shaked him a bit but nothing was working he was still crying and apologizing to no body. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't save them, I didn't have a choice, please, please, please forgive me.  I had enough, I took his hands away from his face to reveal his blue glowing eyes and black tears along with him having a weak yet trembling smile. please wake up Meng. I don't want to see you like this. I gave a sad expression as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tight embrace. I wont leave your side unless you stop crying or you wake up.  He then wrapped his arms around me and continued to cry. Im sorry I couldn't save all of you, forgive me - shhh shhh its okay, im right here. I brushed his hair as I gently laid him and myself down on the bed. I-I wish... I was now rubbing his back. You wish for what? I asked while putting my head on his chest. I-I wish........I wish to wake up from this bad dream....and live. Before I knew it me and him fell asleep in each other's arms.

(End of theme)

Aoi pov

As I woke up I got ready for my usual routine around the estate. Today I got to help out with laundry so I better get started. I thought to myself as I fix my hair.

5 min later.

as I was walking down the hallway with a basket of dirty laundry I notice that sumi,kiyo,and naho along with shinobu-san was staring into mengs room with the door wide open. I then walked towards the four. What are you guys looking in Mengs room for...... I then took a glance inside the room only to see kanao and meng pretty much cuddling against each other.WAHHHH KAN- *smack*smack*smack*smack* SHHHH/SHHHH/SHHHH/SHHHH. the butterfly girls and shinobu-san put there hands on my mouth while shushing me not wanting to wake kanao up. *Grumbling*. We all then turned back to the grumbling kanao who was digging her face More into mengs chest as she slowly falls back asleep. Don't wake her up, this is to cute to watch. Shinobu stated as she and the girls removed there hands from my mouth and continue to stare. Awww how cute she has her hair down and is wearing his jacket. Sumi pointed out. What she kept that thing? but its all torn up and burnt. I pointed out as I partake in stalking the two.
Kanao wanted to give Mengs jacket back all brand new as a gift so I send it to the corps taylor to have it done. Shinobu said while giving a joyful smile. But isn't his material different from the corps? I asked shinobu-san and that question also got the triplets in confusion. Well I thought the same thing but his material felt the same as our uniforms so he probably wont know the diffrence.

As our attention grew back to kanao and meng still holding each other. Does that mean he is waking up? I asked shinobu while still staring at the two. Probably? but right now I think we should give these two some space. Shinobu said while heading towards her office. Awww okay. The triplets responded sounding sad as they went to do there chores.

Mengs pov.

Its weird after being asleep for god knows how long having to hear the voices keep going on and on about me failing them but after a while everything became calm. *Sniff *sniff* flowers? Why was I smelling flowers? Ever since the voices stop I felt something grabbed on to me it feels nice and warm and as I hugged it back i felt comfort for the first time in forever. I want to stay like this forever. I thought to myself as I hugged the mysteries item.

Timeskip a day later: 5:00am  Mengs pov.

As I slowly opened my eyes I stood up and got out of my bed not caring were I was or how i got here there was only one thought on my mind. Water. I said with a dry throat. I was now making my way around the building trying to find anything that has a sink.Finally after a full 10 min I have finnaly found the kicthen and it looks like there was a bucket of water near the sinks. Water. I said again still drouzy from waking up. I then looked in the cubbers trying to find a cup when a random girl walked in. Are you thirsty to? I asked the young lady with drouzy blue eyes. Mhm. She responded nodding her head. After I grabbed another cup 3 little girls came in as well and they all said the exact same thing.water/water/water.  I then grabbed another three cups and layed them out when two more women entered the kicthen one with purple highlights and another with a familiar blue jacket. Water/water. They both said at the same time. I then grabbed two more cups and poured water in every single cup.

I then started to handed over each cup to each girl.
Here you go. Thanks.
Here you go. Thank you.
Here you go. Thank you very much. Here you go. Thank you.

After handing out the waters I grabbed mine and started to head back to my room. Goodnight everyone. I said as I started to walk slowly to my room. Goodnight/goodnight/goodnight/goodnight/goodnight/ sayonara. As I entered back in my room and drank my water I then went back to sleep. I also felt something coming in my bed and hugging me but I was to tired to care. Goodnight. I said while slowly going back to sleep hugging back the mysterious figure. Goodnight *chu*. A gentle voice spoke out as I felt something soft touch my cheek.

After a few min I went straight to sleep.

No ones pov 1 hour later.

As the morning sun was rising and showering its light on to the estate it feels like today is going to be another calm day.
.
.
.
.
Until everyone realized what just happened.

MENG: WERE THE HELL AM I!?
KANAO: EHHHHHH!?
NAHO:OH MY GOD HE IS AWAKE.!
KIYO: I THINK KANAO IS STILL IN HIS ROOM!.
SUMI: QUICKLY GET SHINOBU-CHAN!
AOI: I CANT BELIEVE I WENT BACK TO SLEEP!

A/N: wow that did take a long time well better late then ever also I learned how to put youtube vids on my storys so later on im gonna put it on the last chapter along with future chapter. Stay tune and dont forget to share this story with others.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.3K 87
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
13.4K 399 29
⁀➷ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇꜱ ! ╰► 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐔 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 "As I said... Demons and Demon Slayers dating is just...
135K 4.8K 26
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
230K 4.7K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...