Chico Salazar Imagines

By darzzs

Imagines about Deadly Class characters. Mostly Chico Salazar. If you like the imagines, please vote for the... More

First Date?
~ Tension ~
Kidnapped. 1.
K i d n a p p e d 2.
"Mine"
Kidnapped 3~
The cousins
Cousins 1.
Cousins 2.
Cousins 3.
Cousins 4.
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’ ⌫
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’ 2⌫
π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’ 3⌫
Stay with me 4
The new guy
Christmas Special

~ T e n s i o n ~

2.1K 33 11
By darzzs

A/N: Hey guys before we go on w the story...I made a Spotify Playlist with songs you could listen to while reading this. <3  Just scan the code! 😻

Me and Chico got into our room into the motel. We both were tired and sweaty. We sat on the bed,and he took off his jacket,and top. It was my first time looking at shirtless Chico. Last time I did it,we were kids. He throw the stuff away at the room,and groaned in pain. Yes. I know he groaned in pain,but his shirtless body,and him groaning,made me blush so hard,and my heart started racing. He looked at me and smirked.

Ch: You gonna help me,or you just gonna stare at my half-naked body?

I zoned out for a bit,but him talking to me,made me focus on the conversation he wanted to start.

L: Yeah...um...I- I will help you...

I said as I inhaled,and came behind him. I was really nervous,my hands were shaking. I started disinfect his wounds. Minutes later I was done with him...I disinfected all his wounds. I moved away from him,and he turned around to look at me.

Ch: Thank you...

L: It's nothing...

Ch: You want some help about...your back?

L: I mean... it's hard to do it by myself...

He got behind me,and his fingers moved down my shirt,and took it off me slowly. I was breathing heavily,not knowing what to do,or say.
He slowly disinfected my wounds. The one on my back hurted the most. I was all set up. While coming into the motel,we went to the car,and got our bags with clothes. For a PJ's I had shorts and a cropped top. Chico was sleeping only w boxers on, because he didn't got anything. It was hard for me not to stare at him,and to be honest I did it a few times,and he was packing.
I got dressed up,and then we both realized we had a problem. There was only one bed.

L: FUCK!

Ch: What?

L: We have a problem...

Ch: What?

L: We have only one bed...

Ch: So where is the problem?

L: We have to sleep in one bed?!

Ch: I still don't see the problem...

L: We haven't done this since we were 6?!

Ch: Don't worry it will be just like the old times when we were kids.

He said as he smirked and he looked me up and down.

I blushed hard. I was red as tomato.

Ch: Or if you want me sleeping on the floor...?

L: No! Sleep with me!

He was shocked,and also the grin on his face grew bigger.

Ch: Sleep with you...?

L: As a friend! You know...we did this when we were kids, nothing changed. We can do it again.

Ch: Yeah...okay.

He layed on the bed,and looked at me. I just looked at him,and didn't know what to do. He looked at me and said.

Ch: What are you waiting for? You don't plan on standing there all night,huh?

L: No...I just-

Ch: You just what?

I sighed "nothing" I said and I layed next to him. At first I was just staring at the ceiling and I felt like time stopped,the room was silent,we didn't know what to say to eachother. That's how like an hour passed...silent,us just moving from one side to another. Then when I heard Chico sigh,and play with his knife. I turned around to face him.

L: Ay? What's up?

Ch: I was thinking... thinking about what happened tonight...

L: Yeah...weird...

Ch: I was also thinking about you...

L: ME?!

Ch: Yes...you...

L: Why me?

Ch: Thinking of how different you act with me... you're better than the others...

L: I don't know what to say...

He turned around to face me,and he looked me in the eyes.

Ch: We aren't a thing...We never were...why are you so loyal to me then?

L: I love you...AS A FRIEND of course...

He smirked at me... making me blush and nervous.

Ch: Just as a..."friend" you say?

L:...Y-...Ye...Yes

He moved rubbed my tight, slowly, until he came closer to me,and he slid his hand under my shorts and he squeezed my ass,while looking at my lips,and smirking.

Ch: Why are you nervous then?

L: You are squeezing my um-

Ch: And you tell me you don't like it?

His eyes were looking at my eyes, keeping the eye contact,or he was just looking at my lips,and a few times at my chest. He was teasing me the whole time. My breathing became heavier as he came closer to me. He got his knife,and slide it down my lips, keeping the eye contact which made my pussy throb. I wanted him. Inside me. Right fucking now!

L: Ch-Chico...I thought that- um- u said that it will be just like kids.

He got on top of me, pinned my hands above my head,and he kissed me. It was so passionately,yet rough. I kissed him back with the same passion. We started making out. His hands got to my tits,and he started massaging them from the top. I wasn't wearing any bra which made it easier for him,to play with my nipples.
We started giving eachother small kisses, trying to breathe. As we did,he just said:

Ch: Well...looks like we aren't that six year old kids anymore,Linda...

L: Fuck it! I don't care anymore...I want you!

I said as I kissed him. His hands travelled around my whole body. Until he got my top and took it off.
He started kissing my neck,and as he kissed my neck,he found my sweet spot,which made me moan. He attacked my sweet spot with kisses,which made me arch my back,and moan a lot,while I slid my hands,on his back. He started giving me kisses and hickey's on my whole body,while slowly going down,keeping the eye contact. I had so many butterflies 🦋 in my stomach.
He got to where my shorts were. He took off my shorts,with my panties at the same time,and throwed them somewhere in the room. I let out a small gasp,when he did this,but I really liked it. I tried to close my legs,but he opened them. Chico looked at me,his eyes filled with lust. "These two stay open for me"!  He said and he started kissing my inner tights and giving them hickeys. He slowly got to my pussy,and winked at me before he got down,and started eating me out. I couldn't stop moaning,and arching my back. He was too good at this. His tongue moved in a circle around my pussy hole,while his thumb was massaging my clit. Then he moved out of my pussy hole and started kissing my clit,while,he slid two fingers inside of me. I screamed out my moans,while arching my back and rolling my eyes out of pleasure. He was fingering me slowly,and then he started going really fast. He started sucking my tits and playing with my nipples,while still fingering me. I couldn't take it in anymore.

L: Ch-ch-CHICO! I am about to c-cum...

I said trying to catch my breath.
He smirked and looked at me,rising his eyebrow.

Ch: Oh are you princess?~

He said as he got away from my boob,and he started massaging my clit,while fingering me even faster.

Ch: Come on,princess...cum in my mouth~

I arched my back and rolled my eyes in pleasure,and then not after long I cummed. He licked me one more time,and then licked his fingers. Slowly. I was breathing heavily,not knowing what to say,or do.

L: This was um...

Ch: Seems like you liked it...

L: I- I did...It was good for Tonight...

Ch: I'm not done with you,princess...this was just the beginning...

I was shocked,and surprised.

L: w-what?

He didn't even say anything in response. He turned me backwards. I was with my ass up right now.

Ch: I don't know if you will be a good girl for me...

He said as he slapped my ass.

Ch: So...

I heard his belt. He took it off his jeans,that were next to him,on the bed,and tied me up,on it.

Ch: I will have to tie you up...

L: but..

He slid his knife on my cheek,while whispering in my ear.

Ch:Shhh...be a good girl for me...Will you?

I just nodded.

Ch:Good girl...~

He said as he put his knife away,and moved back at my ass. He slapped it,and I let out soft moans with each slap.

I heard him,taking off his boxers,and I felt his dick on my ass cheek. He slapped it gently at it a few times. I bit my lips,breathing heavily. He spit on his dick,and he slowly put it inside of me. It was REALLY BIG.

A few tears fall down my eyes,when he entered me. But then as he started moving slowly inside me,the pain slowly got away. Everything was pleasure. I started moaning of the fact that he was just so perfect at it. His dick hit all the right spots.

L: Please faster...

He spanked my ass as he started going faster.

"OH GOD YES!!" I started screaming and moaning all over the room,while he started pulling my hair. The room became a moaning mess. The only thing  that was able to hear were our moans,groans and screams.

After like and hour,I felt that he was gonna cum.

Ch: Princess...I am gonna cum...

L: d-do it...

Ch: Where?

L:Inside me...I want you to fill me up with your cum...

Ch: Kinky...huh...?

He said as he started going harder in me. I was gonna cum soon too.

L:I am gonna cum for the second time...

Ch: Do it...cum with me,princess...

He said and not after long we both cummed. He took his dick off me,I felt emptiness as he did so. He moved away,and saw how his and mine cum just spilled down on the bed,from my pussy hole.

Ch: Great job I did here...

L: Y-yeah...now mind un-tie me?

Ch: Honestly...you're a nice view like this...~

L:Come on!

He laughed a bit at my reaction,but he cut off the belt he had tied me up with.
I finally saw him. His whole naked body,his gorgeous ass face,and his big ass dick. He was breathing heavily,and his chest was sweaty as fuck. Understandable tho. After a night like this one...

I got his old top,and I just wiped the cum out of the sheets.

He layed down,and looked at me. I throwed away his top,and layed next to him. Chico wrapped his arm around me,and hugged me,while giving me a kiss on the forehead.

L: This night is amazing...

Ch: It really is...You're amazing...

I blushed from his words.

L: Thanks...so are you...

He smiled at me,and I yawned.

Ch: Looks like someone got tired...?

L: Don't blame me...

Ch: I am not...Now you better go to sleep. We have to wake early tomorrow...

L: Yeah...Yeah...

I layed my head on his chest,listening to his 💓heartbeat,which made me feel sleepy. I felt that he started playing with my hair,and the last thing I heard was:
"Goodnight princess" and then I fall asleep in his arms.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! I finally wrote this...sorry If I made you wait too much! I didn't had much time. 😕

Anyways...I REALLY HOPE you guys like the story! This (might be) is the end of it!

If you liked it please vote! It means a LOT TO ME! And you're helping me grow my acc! 

Tell me if you liked it in the comments! I would love reading them!  Plus If you want me to write a story about you and your favorite Deadly Class character,just request something in the comments! And tell me if you liked the songs on the Playlist!

This is for now! Bye! Love you all!
Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 357 27
WARNING: These were some of my first ones, so they're prolly hella cringey lol. Have fun! (My Matt ones are better I promise peep @ my profile for t...
636K 14.3K 37
THIS BOOK IS RATED MATURE, READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE READING. "You've made a deal with the devil, chica. And you're going to suffer the conse...
207K 2.9K 131
Imagines and headcanons of the characters off of The Black Phone. Join the adventure of your imagination to my book. I also post some off my Tumblr:D...
235K 2.9K 66
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...