This Town

By JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
Authors Note- the movie
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4
TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

Chapter 40

3K 55 22
By JosieS11

Bored.

That's the only mood I'm currently capable of feeling.

I'm so fucking bored.

I'm sat in bed, typically, and waiting for Braeden to come over with information.

When she finally does get here, she was in police uniform. She hands Derek and I a file before getting dressed.

Derek and I read over the file, most of which we already knew thanks to Stiles' call. But there was nothing about Kate.

"There's nothing in here about Kate." Derek says flicking through the file. "The killer used an axe." Derek says.

"Actually, he used a military tomahawk." Braeden says and me and Derek exchange confused glances.

"That's not in the report." I say confused. "I know." She says. "Are you gonna tell us what else you know?" Derek asks. "Not yet. Cause I don't really know much." She says and I look up at Derek.

"But you know something." Derek says and we turn around to face her. "Maybe." She says

"The problem is, the people I need to talk to right now, don't talk to people like you." She says to Derek.

"You want us to wait for you?" Derek  asks and she leans forward. "I want you both to trust me." She says glancing between us both.

"And why would we do that? We don't know anything about you." Derek says. "Yeah, well I know you. And I know what you really want." She says and I glance up at Derek.

"You want want Kate stole from you." She says before speaking a foreign language. "It means, 'the true nature of someone is reflected in their eyes'. In your case, the colour of you eyes." She says before heading for her stuff.

"I trust you." I say spinning to face her and she looks at me confused. I also ignore Derek's glares at me. "Why's that?" She asks and I shrug. "You saved Issac's life. You've also saved Derek and Peter's life. That means you're in my good books. So therefore I trust you." I say and she smiles at me and looks up at Derek.

Derek throws her, her gun. "You have one week." He says as she catches it and heads out of the loft

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" Derek asks and I nod. "Sure you can dear bear." I say smiling.

Derek goes into the kitchen and grabs a knife and hands it to me. "Hurt me." He says and I laugh. "No." I say and continue to laugh. But his face held nothing other than seriousness.

"Why?" I ask and he sighs. "Because I need to know." He says and I scoff. "Need to know what?" I ask and he groans.

"Please." He says and puts a knife in my hand. "No way." I say putting the knife down. "Nia, don't be difficult." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not stabbing you, are you insane?" I ask and he sighs. "You're being difficult." He says and I sigh.

"Why? Why do you want me to hurt you?" I ask and he sighs. "I need to see how long it takes me to heal. Deaton said that when I first came back and I was younger, I healed too fast." He says and I nod.

"Right, well sit down." I say and he takes a seat and hands me a knife. "Oh no. I'm not using a knife." I say and quickly put the knife back.

"Take your shirt off." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "I asked you to hurt me." He says confused. "Oh I'm not gonna hurt you. But I'm gonna give you something to heal from." I say and he sighs.

I pull his shirt off and look down at his chest before licking my lips.

"What the hell are you doing?" Derek asks and I roll my eyes. "Trust the process." I say sitting in his lap.

I lean down to Derek's chest when he stops me.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "I'm gonna give you a hickey! Is that okay?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well yeah." He says and I roll my eyes.

I've attempted to give Derek hickeys twice. It doesn't work. I pull away and I can literally watch it disappear.

I lean down to Derek's chest again and begin to kiss him at first before sucking at his skin multiple times.

I pull away and surprisingly they weren't disappearing yet. I squeal and jump up and run over to my phone.

I go over to Derek and put my camera on him. "Pose." I say and he looks at me with disapproval. "What are you doing?" He asks and I groan.

"Just point at your chest!" I yell and he does exactly that whilst rolling his eyes. I snap a few photos before sitting beside him smugly.

"They're fading. Slowly. Very slowly." I say and look up to Derek's pained expression.

"I thought we were worrying about you healing to fast." I say and he nods. "Me too." He says and I sigh and kiss his cheek. "Sorry." I say and he shrugs before getting up and walking else where.

"Do you wanna walk?" I shout to him.

Derek used to drag me out of my house everyday last summer. He would do anything to make sure I got out of my house. We were always busy and we had to get our vitamin D.

When Derek doesn't answer me I roll my eyes. I'm not putting up with his sulking today.

I put my shoes on and grab my keys before heading over to Derek. I grab his hand and attempt to pull him with me. Key word: attempt.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I shrug and put his t-shirt back in his hand. "Come on." I say leading him out of the loft.

"Wanna carry me?" I ask putting my arms out. Derek throws me over his shoulder and we head down to my car.

"You know what? It doesn't even bother me that you carry me like this anymore.  I get a wonderful view at your behind." I say before slapping his butt. "Why do you do that? You're so weird." He says and I laugh. "You've got a nice butt." I say and he puts me on the floor by my car door.

We get out of the car and walk around a trail of the woods.

For the whole walk I tried my very hardest to cheer Derek up and make him laugh. I have no clue if it worked.

We head back to my dad's house where I decide to cook my dinner. "If you throw a fit, you can suck my dick." I say to Derek sternly as I grab some stuff from the fridge.

"Is Stiles here?" I ask and he nods. "So is Malia." Derek says and I nod. "Okay, tell them to get down here." I say and he nods before walking to the bottom of the stairs and yelling up them.

"I could've done that myself." I say and he shrugs before cutting up some meat. "What exactly are you making?" Derek asks and I shrug. "Probably pasta. Stiles loves pasta." I say and he scoffs.

"Well this is a wonderful sight. Nia in our kitchen. Did you get bored of her?" Stiles asks and I roll my eyes before punching him.

"Derek would never get bored of me. I'm the fun one. I would get bored of Derek." I say before turning to Derek. "No offence and if it makes you feel better, I'm not." I say before kissing his cheek.

"I don't think we've formally met. I'm Nia." I say to Malia. "Malia." She says awkwardly but I just hug her.

"I hope you like pasta, I'm cooking loads. Im starving and for real food." I say whilst glaring at Derek and Stiles.

"Nia is the best cook I'm not joking and her pasta is to die for." Stiles whispers to Malia and I look up at Derek smiling.

"What were you guys up to?" I ask whilst stirring the pasta. "Watch that meat." I say to Derek whilst he puts it into a pan.

"Studying. I suck at math." Malia says and I spin to look at her. "I hate math. We're you in my maths class?" I ask looking up at Derek. "Yeah but you were too busy with your tongue down Logan's throat to realise." He says bitterly and I roll my eyes.

"Maths is the worst thing that ever happened to this planet. I never use it. I just use a calculator all the time." I say and Malia chuckles. "You can go back to studying if you want. I'm gonna be just fine here with Derek. He might growl at me, but we'll be fine." I say patting Derek's shoulder.

****
After dinner I sit on the sofa watching friends with a glass of red. Derek on the other hand looks like he wants to kill me. I have no clue why though. Every time I drink red he gets lucky so....

Stiles and Malia were sat at the table talkinf about some math equation.

"Come on, stop pouting. It's nice to be out of the loft." I say and lean up to place a kiss to his lips.

"You're drunk." He says taking away my glass of wine. "Am not." I protest and he raises an eyebrow. "I've had two glasses!" I claim and he sighs.

"You aren't even supposed to drink on your pain meds. Probably for this reason." He says and I roll my eyes.

Stiles runs into the living room and looks between us. "Scott's busy. There was an attack at the hospital. Can you two go and help dad?" Stiles asks and I look over at Derek.

"She's drunk." Derek says and I stand up. "I'm not." I say before running to the bathroom and throwing up.

Once I finished throwing up, I brush my teeth and head to where Stiles, Malia and Derek were stood.

"Right, let's go." I say putting my hair up our of my face. "I'm better. Just needed to throw up. Let's go." I say grabbing Derek's arm and pulling him to my car.

Derek takes my keys from me and forces me into the passenger seat.

When we get to the hospital I drag my feet as I follow Derek up to the roof.

When we get out on the roof, Derek immediately goes towards the ledge to differ between scents. He then glares at me as I try to climb up beside him.

"Don't even think about it. Your drunk ass would fall off and there's no way I'll be able to catch you." He says and I sigh. "I'm not even drunk!" I say defensively as dad walks over to us.

"We've gotta be quick at this." Dad says to Derek and I. He then proceeds to walk over to us.

"Scott said he called himself a wendigo." Dad says and I look up at Derek. "Cannibalistic shape-shifters. But I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well- hidden." Derek says and I scoff. "Obviously." I say.

Derek looks around whilst I just look at the body on the floor. It's disgusting.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek asks. "Just Sean and the axe murderer, who apparently had no mouth." Dad says and I look at him confused. "What?" I ask and he shrugs. "You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Dad asks Derek.

"There was someone else. Someone young. A male." Derek says. "Can you smell his fear?" Dad asks. "And his blood." Derek says and I cringe.

****
Derek takes us back to the loft. He carries me over shoulder and then puts me down towards the top of the stairs.

"Stay close behind me." He says and he grabs my hand.

We walk into the loft to see Peter on the floor with a massive axe in his chest. "Holy shit." I say whilst looking at the axe.

Derek then obviously helps Peter with taking the axe out and then helps him up.

"The axe was laced with wolfsbane." Derek says after he grabs something. "I don't know the species, so I'm gonna have to burn it out." Derek says before flicking a lighter.

"I think I can handle a little fire." Peter says and Derek smiles sarcastically before getting a blow torch. "Oh, hell." Peter says looking at it.

Derek helps peter up off of the floor. "He said he was after you." Peter says and I look between them confused. "How does a guy with no mouth say anything?" Derek asks and I look at Peter curiously as he hands us something.

"What the hell is that?" I ask. "No clue." Derek says and I roll my eyes.

****
We get to dad's office for his help.

"I still don't get how this guy has no mouth. I mean, his can he eat?" Dad asks ans I laugh like that's the only concern.

"Peter didn't get a chance to ask. He was fighting him off with a tomahawk buried in his chest." Derek says sarcastically. "Yeah, and who runs around with a tomahawk?" Dad asks.

"I carried one for IED removal in Afghanistan. It's military. So is that." Parrish says pointing at the weird device thing.

"Do you know what it's used for?" Derek asks. "Well, this one looks like it's heen modified." Parrish says.

Derek and I give dad the look. He closes his office door and we all turn to Parrish. "Show us." Dad says and he does exactly that.

"Okay I think I got an IP address." Parrish says whilst typing away on the laptop. Dad leans forward and says "That means we can find him, right?"

"Definitely." Parrish says. "Especially if-" he gets cut off by a beeping noise. I raise an eyebrow whilst looking towards the laptop.

"What was that?" Derek asks. "I think I found a message. Does anyone recognise the handle 'Benefactor'?" Parrish asks and me and Derek lean forward.

"Money transferred. What does that mean?" Derek asks. "That means this guy is not just a killer. He's an assassin." Dad says and I groan. "Why not? Let's just keep adding." I say rolling my eyes.

****
I have no clue what's going on.

I should really listen more often.

I'm just following dad and Derek.

We end up at the school and I'm just slowly walking behind them.

"You know, just because this guy connected to the school's wifi, doesn't mean he's still here." Derek says and I role my eyes. "True." Dad adds.

"But I've seen enough in this school to keep a gun in my hand when walking in after dark." Dad says before coming to a stop. "Like blood." He says and I look down at the puddle of blood. "Lovely." I say.

"That doesn't make sense." Derek says as we approach the door. "Yeah, no kidding." Dad says and I look up at Derek.

"That's not what I mean. I should've caught the scent before we walked in." He says before walking back to the door.

"Hold on." Dad says and I groan. "You nervous, makes me nervous." Dad says and I smile. "I'm not nervous. In fact I'm feeling pretty good right now." I say and look through the window of the door.

"Open the door." I say and step away as dad looks through the window. I step beside Derek as dad opens the door.

Dad stops and winces. Me and Derek crouch down. "It's an explosive. A claymore." Derek says as we look at the bomb. "Yeah okay. Now im nervous." I add.

"Get down Derek says pulling my dad away from the door and covering me with his body as an axe gets frown into the wall where we just were.

The assassin with no mouth jumps over the stairs and I groan as Derek climbs off of me.

"Can we not catch a break?" I ask as Derek and dad start fighting this assassin.

I just stand there awkwardly as dad gets hit into the lockers and Derek throws the assassin around. Yes! Yes! Yes! He is so hot.

Derek holds the assassin up as dad aims a gun at him.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one-" dad gets cut off by Derek shouting at Peter not to.

Peter runs at the assassin and Derek pushes dad out of the way as peter claws the assassin till it was dead.

"Ew." I say at Peter's wolf form. I swear that these werewolf faces are so ugly.

Dad and Derek stand up. Dad cocks his gun at Peter.

"We've learnt a better way." Derek says. "I'm a creature of habit." Peter says as he walks away. "What a bitch." I say rolling my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?
306K 5.7K 40
Basically just a bunch of imagines about Stiles because I LOVE HIM!!! And if you do too then you should definitely read this..... Just saying ;-) I d...
1.3K 2 21
Based off of the MTV series Teen Wolf. A new student named Allie arrives at BHHS and happens to be related to a known family of Beacon Hills. Stiles...
3.5K 43 8
You could feel something, but you weren't too sure whether it was a bad thing or a good thing. Lying on the couch you looked out the window, the weat...