๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž แƒฆ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

By -AutumnMoon

"๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™”/๐™‰." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ... More

000 - important notes
001 - midnight
002 - invitation
003 - test
004 - new school
005 - second encounter
006 - birthday
007 - sunset
008 - feelings
009 - session
010 - take care
011 - prize
012 - official
013 - flirt
014 - necklace
015 - photograph
016 - denial
017 - library
018 - lose
019 - night
020 - plan
021 - inherited technique
022 - haruna
023 - confession
024 - rest day
025 - training
026 - hate
027 - festival
PLS READ IF UR STILL ALIVE
028 - revelation
030 - cemetery
031 - mine
032 - forever (1k reads special)
Epilogue (5k reads special)

029 - forgotten memories

1.6K 57 31
By -AutumnMoon

"I'll take care of her."

2nd person POV

they say that your life flashes before your eyes in the brink of death.

you woke up in a room engulfed with all darkness, you contemplated where you were. is this just a dream?

"my child." a painfully familiar voice made you look towards the right. it was a woman, a very familiar woman. her body was glowing, you could see her very clearly despite the dark.

she had your e/c eyes as she looked at you with a faint smile.

"who are you?" you asked, walking a little bit towards her yet maintaining your distance.

she walked even closer to you. "i will let you remember." she placed her hand on your forehead, putting her cursed energy into you. the moment this happened, your mind went blank before a flood of memories, memories erased from your mind, rush inside of you.

≪ 9 years ago ≫

the scenery was peaceful, the stars were beautiful. you laid there on the grass alone in midnight in a park a little far from where you lived. you do this every time your parents get into a fight.

the peacefulness then disappeared once a voice interrupted your rest.

"hey!" a white haired boy popped out of nowhere as he stood behind your head, his head popping and blocking your view of the night sky.

your eyes widened as you quickly sat up, embarrassed and flustered by the sudden intrusion.

"don't scare her like that, kaneki." a nonchalant voice came from afar as a boy with raven hair walked closer to you both.

kaneki just brushed him off. "why are you here miss? isn't it dangerous for you to be out this late?"

"i could say the same thing to you too." you slightly chuckled, still a bit shy of the situation. you could feel the both of them looking at you intently. "just problems at home, this is where i go almost every night just to relax."

"but you have to be careful, you shouldn't be here alone. it's dangerous, there could be cursed spirits lurking around here." kaneki scolded you, acting like a grown-up. you looked at megumi who was about to say something as well.

"to explain, cursed spirits are creatures that—"

"i know what they are." you interrupted.

"you do?" they both asked in unison.

"i'm from a clan of sorcerers." you said, you reached both of your hands to them. "i'm from the hitari clan. i'm hitari haruna."

they looked at you slightly surprised on how a little girl like you was part of such a notorious sorcery clan. they both shook your hands in return.

"ken kaneki."

"megumi fushiguro."

and after that day, the three of you would meet almost every midnight just to chat and ply together. they were your escape from the screams and fights from your household. both of them are your safe place.

≪ 2 years later ≫

"i bet you two would end up together when we grow older. if not, then i'll make it happen." kaneki teased you both as he saw you and megumi talking closely with each other. this statement made you two blush and look away.

"let's take a picture together!" the talkative white-haired boy continued talking as you and megumi had no choice but to walk towards him. you three decided to hang out in a park near jujutsu tech.

you pulled out your film camera from your bag that you brought with you. you only had one film left but you promised the boys to bring more the next time you meet up again. you stood in between the both nudging the boys to smile, especially megumi who rarely does.

"megumi smile!" kaneki yelled again. "if you can't, just think of something that you really like."

megumi couldn't think of something that he would like to that extent. but then he saw your reflection from the camera lenses, and he thought you were beautiful, causing him to smile.

you snapped the photo, excited for the film to go out.

"i'll be right back guys, i need to go to the bathroom." kaneki said before he left, leaving both you and megumi all alone. you were about to talk to him before a voice interrupted you.

"haruna!" "haruna!" you looked back to see your mother covered with a shawl, trying to conceal and hide herself.

she pulled you immediately causing you to drop your things, you hurriedly followed your mother before looking one last time to megumi. "let's see each other later in the park, tell kaneki."

"you left this." megumi said as he tried to run up to you, bringing the photograph but stopped. instead he waved at you, thinking of giving it to you tonight instead. little did he know, that was the last time he'd be seeing you.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

it's been thirty minutes since kaneki disappeared. this made the ravenette search for him. megumi ran towards the nearest public bathroom but stopped as he saw his cousin in the brink of death, lying on the ground.

"kaneki!" he shouted as he ran up to his cousin who couldn't hold it much longer. "please protect haruna, her father attacked the area and i'm sure our clan will too."

as he took in his last breath, megumi's eyes started to water. "i'll take care of her." he held his dying friend in his arms as he took his last breath.

≪ meanwhile ≫

"you shouldn't have stayed there especially at this time!" you mom yelled at you in panic as you both ran into an alleyway in a secluded area. "why mom?" you asked, terrified by her.

"your father is in a killing spree, after unsealing an illegal special cursed object secretly, he became possessed." you both stopped as she looked at you.

"for your protection, i have to erase your memory." your mom bent down to you as she caressed the tears that were streaming down your face. "the higher-ups might find and kill you because you're our daughter. even if you deny it, they can read your mind haruna." she hugged you one last time as you bursted into tears.

"so the only way for them to never find you, is if i erase your memory, your identity." she kissed your forehead sincerely.

you both walked a little father, standing on the doorway of a house.

"i hope someone good takes care of you my baby. i'm sorry for leaving you, be brave for me." she softly said as you pulled her shirt. "i don't want you to leave mom."

she sat beside you once more. "i have no other choice haruna. your dad and i loves you very much."

"i love you too mom."

she gave you a genuine but sad smile as you gave her one back. her hand was on your head as she used her cursed technique to remove all the memories of your now past life.

this was the last memory you had before everything in your head was washed away.

the first memory you had rather after this incident was the sight of your adoptive parents, running towards you and putting you into their arms.

≪ present time ≫

after a few seconds, your eyes opened and you were now back with the woman whom you now recognized. she was your mother. you engulfed her in a hug. "how are did you reach me mom?" you asked.

"are you still alive somewhere in this world?"

"i died that night haruna, but i will always be in your memories." she gave you a bittersweet smile. "now i want you to wake up and live. use your inherited technique for the good and not for the bad— don't be like your father."

"i won't mom." you hugged her even tighter. "i love you."

"i love you too my daughter."

and with that, your eyes fluttered open— back to the world you came from, with all the forgotten memories you had from the past.

07.14.21 - 07.15.21
edited on: 10.31.23

im happy and thankful for you guys !!! tysm for 51.6k reads !!!

keidy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
1.4M 55K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
92.5K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
1.3M 55K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...