Sleeping With My Bodyguard |1...

By Amelia_Rosexxx

"I think you should dress up." He said in his deep, sexy voice, staring at my stark naked body. "Nah, I like... More

|Note|
|Trailer|
|Character Aesthetic|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter-3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter-5|
|Chapter-6|
|Chapter-7|
|Chapter-8|
|Chapter-9|
|Chapter-10|
|Chapter-12|
|Chapter-13|
|Chapter-14|
|Chapter-15|
|Chapter-16|
|Chapter-17|
|Chapter-18|
|Chapter-19|
|Chapter-20|
|Chapter-21|
|Chapter-22|
|Chapter-23|
|Chapter-24|
|Chapter-25|
|Chapter-26|
|Chapter-27|
|Chapter-28|
|Chapter-29|
|Chapter-30|
|Chapter-31|

|Chapter-11|

3.3K 495 268
By Amelia_Rosexxx

I tried calling Jason again, but he wasn't picking up. I was getting so agitated. I suddenly got another phone call. It was an unknown number. I was surprised, getting a call at 11:30 PM.

What if it's Rodger? What if I answer this call and they track us down? I rebuffed the call. I was about to try Jason's number when I got a text message from that same unknown number.

"Veronica, please pick up the call. It's me, Max."

And just after I read the text, I got the call. I knew I shouldn't pick up his call, because just some while ago, I caught him with Jason. But then again, I want to know what Max has to say.

Therefore, I picked it up.

....

There was a sheer silence from the other side.

"Max? What the fuck? Speak out." I shouted a bit, knowing that if Logan gets up, he'll be mad at the fact that I talked to him.

"Veronica-"

"What the hell were you doing with Jason? How do you know him?"

"Jason? I don't know-" He stuttered.

"Shut up, I saw his number on your phone too, so just cut the crap and don't lie." I said frigidly.

"Veronica, it's nothing like that. Just hear me out, once. Please!" He plead in the same monotonous voice.

"I don't have time to hear your whole story. Just tell me why you were with Jason? And is that coward still with you? Always cutting the call when getting caught." I can't believe I was so angry.

Jason has always made me angry, since the day we both got matured and started to know about the real life.

"Let me just-" I couldn't hear further as the call got disconnected.

I got annoyed. I decided to call him back, but suddenly, I felt someone behind me, I turned back and saw Logan standing there.

"Whom were you talking to?" He asked, looking at me with suspicion.

"I- no.. No one." I had to do something. I can't let him know that it was Max. But who am I kidding to? My luck has always been worse.

As Max messaged me, he instantly called me, I picked it up and as the call got disconnected, the screen again came back to Max's text message.

And Logan saw the message. He snatched my phone from me and read the message.

Jesus Christ, don't tell me he's gonna break my phone again.

I saw his changing expression. I knew he was getting angry as he clearly asked me not to talk to Max.

"Logan just-" I couldn't complete when suddenly my phone rang, blazing the same number, means Max's number.

He closed his eyes in anger and looked at me. I was thinking of ways to calm him down.

"What is this, huh?" He shouted showing me my phone.

"Logan, I got to know something and I thought-" I stopped myself as I saw him looking at something on my phone.

"So by expecting me to let you talk to Jason, that meant talking to him alone, without telling me?" He sounded irritated, as he saw the call logs and there was a recent call log of Jason.

"No, I didn't mean like that before." I said honestly. "He called me, I didn't call him."

"That bastard called you?" He asked.

"Logan, why the hell do you dislike him so much? Why do you get so angry whenever I mention him?"

"I don't fucking dislike him, I just-" He didn't complete.

"You just what? Spill?" What was he talking about?

"Nothing." He said and turned back to leave.

Him and his damn secretive behaviour.

My phone again rang, which made him stop in his tracks. It was Max. Before I could say or do anything, he answered it.

"What? Why the fuck are you calling her again and again, at this hour?" He splashed his anger like a cosmic wave in an ocean.

"Whoa, dude calm down, I need to talk to her-" He tried to say something.

"Shut up, she won't talk to you. Stop calling her."

"Logan-" I tried to say as well, but he just glared at me and that was enough for me to shut my mouth. Who are you, girl? A freaking kitten?

He just has the ability to make your mouth shut, which no one can.

My sub conscious mind mocked.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend?" Max sounded rude this time.

If Max was really with Jason, then why would he ask this question? Shouldn't he be already knowing by now that he's my personal bodyguard?

"I don't need to give you a certificate of my relationship with her, so just mind your own fucking business." He growled.

"Last time I checked, she clearly told me that you aren't her boyfriend, neither her family, so it should be you, who should shut up." He shouted as well, from the other side.

I couldn't believe it was Max who was saying this. He sounded so rude. It was so unlike of him. Logan was about to say something when Max interrupted.

"Secondly, have you ever thought of asking Veronica what she wants? No, you just declared that she can't talk to me, you don't even know me, you don't know anything about me. She's just so better without you, whenever she's in the college."

"She still talks to me, even after you asked her not to, she even picked my phone right now, she stays with me in college, so it's clear that you hold no importance here, therefore you can just go and fuck yoursel-"

I immediately snatched the phone from Logan's hand.

"What is wrong with you, Max? Why are you making everything worse?" I shouted as I saw Logan's eyes burning with anger.

"You talk to him, always? Even after I asked you not to?" Logan asked me, with a calm voice.

The fucking calmness before the storm.

"Logan, listen to me-"

Of course he didn't. He left the balcony by stamping the door loudly and I saw him leaving the room.

I followed him when he turned back.

"Do not follow me, I will rip everything apart. Go and sleep." He said in the most dangerous and murderous voice.

I knew I should let him go for now, therefore I stopped myself.

And I saw that Max has already cut the call.

"Fuck him, fuck everyone. Ugh!"

-------------------

"Mark, please try to find him, it's been two hours and he isn't back." I said as ten other bodyguard came inside the house.

Logan left abruptly in anger and I'm really scared, I just hope he is okay because being with him since all these days, I've concluded one thing that his anger is very menacing.

Secondly, I don't really appreciate what Max said to him. It was such a naive step. He literally ruined this night.

"You all go and find him." I ordered the other bodyguards. They nodded and left, except of Mark, as I'm not allowed to be left alone without security.

I was really tensed. It was all my fault, Logan has always been right. Max isn't a correct person, he asked me a thousand times to stay away but I didn't. And now, he is with Jason, doing God knows what, when today only, we caught Jason with that phone related to Theodores.

I asked Mark to bring me some water. He left and I was in deep thoughts when suddenly I heard the lift door clicking in. I saw Logan coming inside in taciturn.

"Logan?" I ran towards him.

"Hey!"

"Where were you? Are you okay?" I was so concerned.

"I'm always okay, ain't I?" He smiled.

Something was different. I could feel the flaming, yet cold alcoholic substance hitting my nostrils.

"Are you drunk?" I asked looking at him keenly.

"Nope, I'm Logan Lockhart." He exclaimed, loosing his balance, while I held him properly.

"Fuck, you're really drunk. Come with me upstairs, before the other bodyguards see you like this."

Somehow, I took him to his room and came downstairs.

"Mark!" I spotted him, who was waiting for me with a glass of water.

"Logan came back, he actually went for some important, personal work, he's fine. Don't tell dad about it, I'll talk to him, okay?" I said.

He nodded and left. I locked the door, switched off the lights and went upstairs, only to find him shirtless.

"I- why are you shirtless?" I asked, looking at his well built abs.

How could someone look so sexy?

"Because it's so hot, I mean this room has never been so hot, why now?" He was literally behaving like a kid, a kid making no sense.

"Because the Air Conditioner is off?" I rolled my eyes, while switching it on.

"But why?"

"To save electricity, dude!"

"But you're a billionaire's daught-"

"So? Electricity is electricity. We should always save power, even if you have money in your hands. Besides, it's not even my house so it's my duty to save whatever I can, from my side." I slapped my forehead. What type of situation am I in?

He didn't care much and came towards me. I stood there, simply. He finally was near me and in no minutes, he pulled me close to him. My breast hit his chest roughly while I gasped.

A sudden urge to feel his chest and abs by my hand, arose in me. He was looking so beautiful, his each feature was sharp and perfect. His hazel eyes, his beautifully curved lips, his jawline, everything was just so good.

"Logan what are you-"

"Shh!" He shushed me by keeping his index finger on my lips. We were an inch apart. All of this was making me feel giddy.

He removed his fingers and slowly trailed his hand from my arms to my thighs. I was just wearing a nighty, ending till my mid thighs.

I was observing him. Sadly, I couldn't make out what he actually wanted to do. All of a sudden, I was pinned to the wall, near the balcony.

"Logan-"

"You distract me so much from my work." He whispered huskily, against my lips. My breath started to go wild. His sexy whisper was already turning me on.

I couldn't say anything. Even after how much I have had sex with him, he still has that Logan effect on me. Which scares me, because I get drawn to his personality and the way he is, everytime he's close to me.

"I try to focus so much, to just protect you here and nothing else, but you fucking ruined everything. You had to be like this, which makes me so hard to control myself around you. What are you doing to me V?" His hand was just moving on my waist and my hips.

I felt my stopped breath. Hearing him calling my name shortly, in his deep, sexy voice was a different feeling.

"It's not just me. You also make it hard to control myself around you." I decided to speak, somehow.

"Really?" He looked directly into my eyes. He was so drunk and not himself but still he had the same passion in his eyes. The passion for me.

I nodded silently as I felt his hand near my inside thighs. I started breathing a bit heavily. I was still pinned.

"What do you want, V?" He asked, huskily.

"Logan, you're not in your senses right now." I muttered as I closed my eyes. His hands started to massage my thighs, near my vagina and it made me breathless.

"Agreed. But I'm always not in my senses when I'm close to you."

He came more closer to me.

"This close." I felt his lips on my lips when he spoke. My breath hitched. What is happening to me today-

"This. I love this, when you're so vulnerable around me." He sensuously bit my lower lip.

Holy fucking mother of coffee.

"Logan, stop teasing. Either go on or stop it." I whispered as I felt his fingers, roaming around my breasts, over my night dress.

"I prefer the first option." He said, pressing my breasts, while maintaining an eye contact. Looking into his hazel eyes was like drugs and ocean. I could be an addict of the drug or I can drown in that fathomless ocean.

"But...." He trailed his words down and backed off.

What the fuck? What is he doing? Is he trying to tempt me and then just move away?

He was still looking at me and was walking backwards. He went to the wardrobe and took out something and came towards me with it.

It was a dark tie.

"I'll again ask, what is it, that you want Veronica?" His smirk, with that husky voice was making it worse for me to control my damn hormones.

He came closer to me, way too closer.

"Say it." He whispered in my ears.

Something was happening. I felt like, it was me who was drunk and not in senses, because this guy is doing something which is like drugs, I was getting so attracted to it.

I couldn't help but just whisper......

"I want you, to tie me those and do whatever the fuck you want with me."

Sorry to hang you like this XD but it would've been way longer chapter if I added the next scenes.
Therefore, to make it upto you all, the next chapter is gonna be too spicy. Wait for it ;)
Stay safe, love y'all.
Amelia Rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
416K 8.3K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
279K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...
67.2K 537 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...