POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:

176 15 5
By SuitorofHell

Dear Readers,

  I know it's been a month and more ever since I posted an update for this story.
  But that doesn't mean I will not finish it. It's just maybe I've been running out of inspiration to continue this story...

  Still. I'd like to thank you all for continious support. And I hope you'll still continue to support this story despite the slow updates.

  I'll try my best and find the right inspiration to go back here and continue. Thank you again.

   I love you all and keep safe as always!

Sincerely...
SuitorofHell

ATTENTION🚨🚨🚨

Given that this story had been barely hanging with it's real inspiration. I open a request for anyone who wishes to request anything to find or add in this story.

It would be of big help and will be highly appreciated...

Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 39
•Hanlim Multi Art School has burned down. •A train stopped at Ttukseom Park. 10 Hanlim students got trapped inside a train that travels around Magic...
19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
38K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...
14.7K 973 75
-The Curse Chapter of his life is about to begin. -After thousand of years, the prophecy of the curse on the Royal Family is about to happen, the ret...