I'm Not Fine At All

By the_feminist_thumb

Losing one's parents can be one of the hardest things you can go through. Especially when you're only sixteen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 31

1.3K 29 39
By the_feminist_thumb

Harry hopped out of his bed and walked over to Luke, reaching his hands out for a hug. Luke turned away from him and set the flowers on the edge of the bed and sat next to them, looking down at his lap. "Luke," The younger boy said, almost whispering, but Luke stayed completely silent. "Luke, please talk to me," Harry pleaded and got down on his knees, kneeling in front of the older boy. "What do you want me to say to you? Do you want me to ask you why you were saying Louis's name in your sleep? Do you want me to ask you to explain why you were begging Louis to fuck you? Huh?" Harry shook his head at the older boy, tears of shame and embarrassment welling up in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Luke. I promise it was just a dream. I only have eyes for you, baby. You're my one and only." Luke shook his head and looked right into the younger boy's glassy eyes. "That bulge in your shorts says the opposite. You may not think you're attracted to him, but there could be some subconscious feelings there, and I don't want to be with someone who isn't one hundred percent sure I'm it for them. I would ask if I'm not satisfying you enough in bed but it's your choice that we haven't had sex yet, so it can't be that. Am I not funny enough, or hot enough? Am I too young, too inexperienced? What's so wrong that you have to pick him over me?" Harry sighed and shook his head, tears streaming down his face. "I don't know, Luke. I don't know. I'm so happy with you, I promise. I'm just so confused."

Luke sighed and ran his hand over Harry's blotchy, tear-stained cheek. "I'm confused too, baby. I care about you so much and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong here." Harry sniffled and leaned into the touch. "I'm so sorry. My mind is so fucked up and I don't know what's going on half the time. Please let me make it up to you. I promise I will never even think about Louis ever again as long as you're here. Please." Luke smiled sadly and reached out, pulling the boy close until his head was resting on his thigh, much like a dog would do with its owner. "How are you going to make it up to me, baby?"

Harry hummed like he was deep in thought before looking up in surprise like he had just gotten an amazing idea. "I know exactly what I can do." Luke raised an eyebrow at the boy as if to say, "What is your idea?" Harry sat up and pulled himself onto Luke's lap, his bum resting right on top of Luke's crotch. He scooched forward until his nose touched Luke's, his eyes dropping as he felt a wave of shyness roll over him. Luke rubbed his back in soothing circles, knowing that was the best way to calm him down. Harry took a deep breath and then looked right into the older boy's eyes, his tongue tracing over his lips to wet them. "I'm ready." Luke's brow furrowed. "Ready for what?" He asked. Harry looked down and then looked back up. "I'm ready to go all the way," He whispered before leaning back, waiting for an answer.

Luke sputtered when he heard the words come out of Harry's mouth, nearly choking on his own spit. "You're serious?" He said in disbelief. Harry nodded, his eyes wide. "Do you not want me anymore?" He asked the boy fearfully, scared that Luke was so disgusted by him that he would never want to have sex with him. Luke shook his head and kissed all over the boy's face, making him giggle. "No, no, baby. I'm just surprised. I'm so happy that you're ready. I'm so excited to be your first. You mean everything to me and you letting me share this moment with me lets me know you feel the same. Do you...do you want to do it now or," He left the sentence open-ended. "Umm, we can do it later? I kind of want to have a snack and just kind of prepare myself." Luke nodded and helped the boy to his feet and then they both made their way to the kitchen. Harry sat at one end of the table and Luke sat at the other.

Harry took a pastry from the box in the middle of the table, those being one of the only things they had a consistent supply of at the apartment. It never really mattered if they ever ran out of toothpaste or toilet paper, but god forbid Liam woke up in the morning and there was no box of scones and croissants on top of the fridge. Luke just watched the younger boy eat, admiring the way he licked his fingers clean of icing after every few bites. "You look lovely, you know?" Harry blushed at Luke's compliment, looking down at his outfit. He was wearing a pair of Liam's old pajama pants that had been too small, which he had cut up into shorts because they were too long, and one of Zayn's t-shirts that he had left at the apartment when he stayed over last.

Not exactly the most seductive clothing to wear, but he did have on a nice pair of panties underneath that were sure to drive Luke wild. Red, lacy, cheeky. Every boy's dream. Harry's cheeks reddened as he thought about how those panties were going to end up on the floor of his bedroom in less than an hour. He hoped Luke wouldn't mind having to wait, but he at least wanted to recover from the almost crisis and also wake up a little bit more. He wanted to be fully awake to experience every moment of it, both good and bad. And he was sure it was going to be amazing. With how perfect and charismatic and sexy as Luke was, he was sure to be a complete stud in bed. Maybe he would even go with Harry a second round.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Luke asked from across the table. "Nothin'. Just thinking about us, and how excited I am to finally lose my virginity. To the hottest boy in town, at that." Luke smirked and reached across the table, stroking his thumb over Harry's lip to wipe off a 'crumb'. "Well, I'm excited to take your virginity." Harry giggled and took another bite of his pastry, finishing it off. "Are you ready, baby?" Luke asked from across the table. "Yup," Harry replied cheerfully, standing up and coming over to Luke. Luke smiled and stood up, grabbing Harry's hand before pulling him back to the boy's bedroom. Harry seemed to lose a little of his confidence when he crossed the threshold, realizing what he and Luke were about to do. He wasn't going to be a virgin anymore.

Luke couldn't sense how nervous Harry was getting, the way his fingers twitched at his sides. He was only focusing on the fact that he was about to fuck Harry. "Lay down on the bed, baby. Let me take care of you." Harry nodded numbly and laid down on his mattress, the sheets still messed up from where he had been sleeping earlier that day. Luke leaned over him, their noses close to touching, and he pressed a quick kiss to Harry's plush lips. "You're so beautiful. Can I take this off?" He tugged on the bottom of Harry's t-shirt and the boy nodded, lifting his arms so the shirt could go over his head. Once the shirt was off, Luke threw it on the floor beside the bed and went back to hovering over the boy.

Luke gave Harry a few more quick, chaste kisses to his lips before working his way down his chest, sucking several love bites into the sun-kissed skin. "Your skin is so soft and tan, baby. Love the way you feel against my tongue," Luke murmured between kisses, his breath tickling the boy's sensitive skin. The boy giggled as Luke licked over one of his nipples, light thumbing over another. "Fuck, Luke, please," Harry whimpered as he felt Luke bite his nipple, tugging at it between his teeth. Luke smirked and released the hardening bud, making his way back up to the boy's face. "Hi." Harry smiled at the older boy. "Hi," He whispered back, biting at his lower lip. His hands roamed down the older boy's sides, stopping at the hem of his shirt.

"Take off, please?" He asked the boy above him, his eyes wide and already glossy. Luke couldn't help but chuckle at the younger boy as he slid his t-shirt over his head. His shirt hit the floor next to Harry's, and that moment was when they stepped into uncharted territory. They had grinded on each other fully clothed, they had been shirtless one at a time, but they had never both been shirtless and horizontal at the same time. "Baby, can I take off your shorts? Just so I can get us more comfortable." Harry smiled and Luke took it as a yes, moving his hands to tug the boy's shorts down until they pooled around his ankles. Those too went off the bed and onto the floor, right on top of Harry's favorite stuffie from when he was younger. It was almost an artistic symbol of Harry losing his innocence.

"Fuck, baby," Luke groaned out when he saw the lacy red panties the younger boy had been hiding under his shorts. Luke never would have suspected such a pristine boy would wear such naughty clothing. "Aren't you a dirty little boy for wearing this," Luke whispered, not even intending for Harry to hear it. He did, though, and it made his chest swell up with pride from the compliment and his cheeks to redden from embarrassment at being called out. "Luke." Harry wasn't asking for anything, he just needed to say the boy's name to ground himself. "I know, baby. I'm going to take care of you. Just let me get my pants off and then we can both be more comfortable." Harry whined in response and squirmed around, needing friction.

Luke finally got his pants off and then put his hands back on Harry's body, rubbing all up and down his sides. Harry shivered at the feeling of Luke's calloused fingers all over his burning skin, his fingers rough from playing guitar for years. "Luke, fuck, your hands feel so fucking good," The boy moaned out as he felt Luke's fingers trace over the waistband of his underwear. Luke smirked and dipped his finger under the lace, letting his finger rub over the boy's happy trail. "Mmm, ah, Luke." The older boy bit his lip and looped his fingers into the younger boy's panties, slowly tugging them down until they dropped to the floor. He licked his lips as his eyes roamed all over the newly exposed skin, so fresh and untouched.

Harry gasped as he felt the cool air brush against his flushed cock, his hands immediately moving to cover himself up. Luke stopped him, though, and pinned his hands by his sides so he couldn't move them. The older boy trailed his hands up Harry's quivering thigh, getting closer and closer to the boy's neglected cock. He shivered and squirmed around on the bed, so ready to be touched for the first time, but the feeling of relief never came. Luke stopped only a few centimeters from Harry's dick, his fingers tapping a quick rhythm on Harry's luscious thighs that were just begging to be marked up. Harry wiggled in anticipation, knowing that Luke had to touch him at some point. "Please, Luke, tou-"

"Get the fuck off of him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 10 11
ʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀʕ•̫͡•ིʔྀ Louis Tomlinson, one of the famous members of One Direction, is involved in a car accident that caused him to have amnesia...
457K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
9 0 1
It's not easy to erase Harry from his life, certainly not when they live in the same building and they still happen to meet by chance in the hall or...
322K 7.6K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...