In Paris 1723

By FullyUnknown

"It's basically just a nice way to say that she can control minds-" "You're telling me this now! She hates me... More

Note
Part Zero
[0.1]
[0.2]
[0.3]
[0.4]
[0.5]
[0.6]
Part One
Twilight Cast
[1.1]
[1.2]
[1.3]
[1.4]
[1.5]
[1.6]
[1.7]
[1.8]
[1.9]
[1.10]
[1.11]
[1.12]
[1.13]
[1.14]
[1.15]
[1.16]
[1.17]
[1.18]
[1.19]
[1.20]
[1.21]
[1.22]
[1.23]
[1.24]
[1.25]
[1.26]
Part Two
Twilight: New Moon Cast
[2.1]
[2.3]
[2.4]
[2.5]
[2.6]
[2.7]
[2.8]
[2.9]
[2.10]
[2.11]
[2.12]
[2.13]
Part 3
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Part 4
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Part 5
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five

[2.2]

1.6K 33 2
By FullyUnknown

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨:: 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

______________________

*Genevieve*

Considering that I was still considered a 'foreign exchange student' in the eyes of Forks High School, I didn't have any schoolwork waiting for me when I arrived. This led to me being pushed out of the classroom door nearly every period, my teachers telling me to 'entertain myself in a legal and law-abiding way'. So naturally, I wandered around the school and looked at the different posters that had been taped up on the walls.

Are you lonely? Want to lose that stubborn summer fat? Join the cheer squad!

"Gah," I shudder as I read the huge letters that were printed onto the bright pink poster. "Do they really think that this is the way to attract people?"

I peer down at the picture and chuckle, shaking my head and rolling my eyes. Lauren Mallory was being held up by her two minions, a back spotter smiling up at her as she held her pose for the camera. It must've been taken before her 'accident' seeing as she still had her long blonde hair. Her mouth was pulled into such a wide grin that it looked painful.

"Genevieve! Hey!"

I look around and wave my hand as I see Lucas running down the hallway, his hands wrapped tightly around his binders as he comes to a stop in front of me.

"Hello Lucas," I mutter, glancing back at the poster once more before settling my gaze on him. "How are you? I see you got your letterman jacket..."

He looks down at his jacket proudly and nods his head. "Yeah, Clapp finally handed them out to us before the break, so I've been itching to break it in. You like it?"

"It's nice..." I say, looking it over with a careful eye.

"Yeah, for the amount that it cost it better be," Lucas joked, shooting me a playful smile as he tugged the sleeves. "So... how are you doing? Last I saw you was at prom."

"Yeah. You seemed rather... giddy when you were leaving with your friends," I say, winking at him when I saw him blush. "Don't worry. I don't think that anyone saw your friend's flask... or his miserable attempt at spiking the punch."

He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, a faint blush appearing over his cheeks. "Yeah... Logan got a little carried away... but it was still a fun night."

I hum in agreement as I look back at the wall covered in posters. A sudden silence came over us as we waited for the next bell to ring, Lucas glanced over at me and then down to his shoes.

"Hey, since you came back a little early, do you want to meet the rest of the team." He looked up at me with a hopeful glimmer in his blue eyes. "I mean, I could buy you lunch if you'd like... I'm sure that the rest of the guys would chip in, for your... generosity at keeping our secret."

I chuckle and look back over at him, "no need. But why not?"

He lights up like a kid on Christmas, nodding his head as an excited grin falls over his face. "A-alright then! I'll meet you at the doors of the cafeteria. I can show you where we usually sit."

I nod my head before turning on my heels and walking towards my next class, where I would inevitably be kicked out again. Throwing my hand up in a lazy wave towards Lucas as I passed.

"Later loser."

"L- later!" He called back, a hopeful smile appearing on his face as he looked back over at me.

______________________

By the time that lunch had rolled around, I thought that Lauren and her 'unfortunate' haircut would be last week's news, but apparently, I was wrong. The entire school, including the staff, seemed to have come up with their own version of what had happened on that fateful day at the mall in Victoria, Canada.

I sighed as I updated Rose on what I had agreed to as I waited for Lucas to show up. She had immediately replied with a less than enthusiastic 'great. another human', which caused me to giggle. While I was waiting I also texted back and forth with Theo, who had arrived back in Forks a few minutes ago and was working on unpacking our things from the car with the help of Esme who fretted over him the entire time, making the whole process go ten times slower than normal.

"Genevieve! Hey," Lucas stops in front of me and lets out a breathy chuckle. His short blonde hair was still wet and he smelled of cologne. "Clapp let us out late, so I had to rush with my shower. Sorry if you had to wait."

"No worries, I was catching up with Theo," I say, holding my phone up for a second before slipping it into my pocket. His eyes follow the shiny new phone for a second before it slips into my pocket and away from his sight, widening slightly before shaking it off and offering me a smile.

"So? Ready?"

I nod and follow him into the loud cafeteria and towards his table, where there was a mix of football players- who were all sporting their letterman jackets- and cheerleaders- who were in their cheer uniforms. The bunch of them were laughing and chatting happily with each other as we approached.

"Hey, guys!" Lucas greets, patting his friend's back and looking them over with an exciting look. "I bought a new friend."

They all shift their eyes over to me and look at me in shock, their hearts beginning to race faster in their chests as they continue to stare at me.

"I thought that it would be nice for us all to chip in and buy Genevieve lunch since she was nice enough to cover our asses at prom," Lucas continued, glaring over at who I assumed was Logan.

"It wasn't my fault that we had drunk all of our alcohol before we could spike the punch!" Logan defends, pointing towards his friends with a playful grin on his face. "Look at them! Not me!"

"You were the one that was hogging all the vodka," one of their friends says pointedly, looking over at Lucas with a grin.

"Please! Chris, you were pretty eager to take a few chugs too!" Logan defended. Chris just shrugged and went back to talking to the brunette cheerleader who had sat down next to him.

"Right," Lucas sighed as he pulled me a chair, "so, what sounds good?"

"Oh, no need. I'm not hungry," I wave him off and offer a tiny smile.

"You're Genevieve Cullen?" One of the cheerleaders asks, lowering her voice and leaning over the table as if we were sharing some deep dark secret.

"In the flesh."

"Wow... you're like, really pretty... have you ever thought about joining the cheer squad?" She asks, her dark brown eyes looking me over in wonder. "I mean... you have impeccable taste in fashion, obviously. Where did that shirt come from? I swear I've seen it somewhere before."

"Um, maybe. I don't really know, I got it a while ago..." I say. She nods her head as she leans back in her chair, flipping her light brown hair over her shoulder as she sighs.

"I heard a rumor that you and Theodore were doing a year abroad in Alaska," another cheerleader said, twirling her blond hair as she chewed her gum. "Where is he?"

"Who? Theo?"

"Theo! What a cute nickname!" She squeals, her green eyes seeming to light up in excitement. "Where is he? I mean, you two never seem to be far apart."

"He stayed in Alaska for a little bit longer... I had to come back to Forks to deal with a few things before we were supposed to come back," I say simply, fiddling with the thin rings that were stacked on my fingers as I glanced over at the cafeteria doors, which had swung open to reveal Lauren.

"Huh? I totally forgot that she stayed back," the blonde muttered, sitting back in her seat and smiling as she watched Lauren get closer to the table, her two minions following close behind her.

"Brittney," Lauren greeted stiffly, her knuckles tightening on her tray when she stopped at the table. "I didn't know that you were here..."

A rather uncomfortable cloud had fallen onto the table. The cheerleaders looked uncomfortable at the confrontation that was growing between the two co-captains, while the guys tried their best to ignore it, continuing to chat with each other, granted they had stopped laughing with each other as they listened in to the conversation.

"Well, you decided to stay back and do... whatever," the blonde, whose name I quickly learned was Brittney, said stiffly. "Me and the rest of the team didn't want to wait and lose half of lunch waiting for you, so we decided to leave."

"Hm," Lauren's gaze shifted and moved to me. Her eyes narrowed slightly in anger, while her knuckles tightened even further on her tray in fear."Genevieve Cullen... I didn't know that you were back. You look... well."

"As well as I could be," I say simply, tilting my head as I look her over, smiling internally when I see her fidget. "Nice haircut..."

She bites the inside of her lip in embarrassment before standing up straighter and clearing her throat. "Thanks..."

The table falls silent again as they watch the two of us stare at each other. Even Lucas and the rest of the football team seemed to be interested in whatever drama was unfolding between us.

"Well, I should be going... my siblings have been waiting on me," I say, smiling slightly when I notice everyone glace in the direction of the Cullen table. Their gazes quickly turn back when they see Edward's fuming expression and Jasper's stony gaze. "Have a nice lunch."

I stand up and quickly gather my things. Lauren's minions quickly sit down at the table and begin to chatter mindlessly with their friends, which starts to reset the light atmosphere of the table.

Lucas glances back at me and offers me a smile, "see you later?"

I only nod my head and wave a hand towards him before he turns around in his chair, quickly getting pulled back into his friend's conversation.

"The rumor mill really had been going crazy with your absence and all," I say looking over at Lauren, who seemed to be stuck in her spot, the fear practically radiating off of her. "I would really recommend keeping her head down and hope that your horrible little haircut goes unnoticed by the rest of the student body... I mean, they've already come up with a thousand different little stories of how it came to be, and let me tell you, it really has been entertaining to watch."

Her eyes widen in shock as she realizes what I was hinting at. "Y- you were the one that d- did t- t- this!"

I shrug innocently and lean in closer to her, reaching out and wrapping my hand around her arm, "I think that it would be in your best interest to follow what I said to you... I mean, rumors tend to have a mind of their own when they come out... and it's awfully easy to let a little fib slip about what happened in the months that you were gone... but we wouldn't want that now would we?"

She shakes her head, albeit a bit half-heartedly, and looks up at me with wide eyes. I grin at her and send her a little wink.

"I would hate the hear the rumor that would come out when one doesn't keep their eyes and hands to themselves as they agreed to," I whisper, gripping her arm a little tighter before suddenly letting her go, plastering on a charming smile as I let out a little laugh. "Lauren! That was so funny! I'm sure that your friends would love to hear it too!"

I strut away from her table and make my way towards my regular table, sitting down in the open seat and looking over at the table, where Lauren had awkwardly sat down and begun to eat.

Edward scoffed as he read their thoughts, rolling his eyes and looking back down at his tray of food, pushing it around his with a plastic fork with a frown etched onto his face.

Alice looked over her haircut with a subtle, yet still highly critical eye, shaking her head before looking disapprovingly back at us. "I mean really! Any decent hairdresser would've listened to her idea and immediately disregarded it! It doesn't even go with her face shape! And don't even get me started on those god-awful highlights that she had put in! Yuck!"

Jasper just listened to her rant with an amused smile on his face, finding the immense amount of anger that she had pent up in her little body rather funny. Although he had already graduated with Rose and Emmett, he had decided to drop in during lunch every day and catch up with everyone. Apparently, he could only handle so much of Emmett's screams when he played his video games, and Rose's snappy remarks about Isabella in a day.

I tiled my chair slightly so that I could listen in on their conversation better, wanting to listen to whatever Lauren was saying.

"-and my dad even said that the photographer that he hired was the best in his field. I mean, anyone one with half a brain cell would've seen my headshots and known that I was model-worthy," she grumbled, repeatedly stabbing her salad bitterly.

"At least you got some good pictures out of it though," the red-headed cheerleader said optimistically, obviously trying to cheer Lauren up.

"Plus you have the guy's card! So you could just call him and send him the headshots!" The brunette says eagerly, looking towards Lauren with hopeful eyes.

"God Courtney! Are you a complete idiot? I mean, weren't you listening to my story? The guy's card was bogus," Lauren hissed, sending Courtney a look that was so harsh she paled slightly in her seat. "I spent $300 on a haircut and $3,000 on photos for nothing! Why don't you listen for once in your life!"

Courtney mumbled an apology before turning her attention to her salad, stabbing it and shoving it into her mouth as her redheaded friend tried to help Lauren.

"This is the best entertainment that I've had in years!" I giggle, turning back towards the table with a grin. "I mean, this is comedy gold!"

"You won't have anything to do with her... unfortunate incident did you?" Edward asked, his interest peaked as he glanced over at me, he didn't seem to care enough to tattle on me to Carlisle or Esme so I shrugged.

"Who knows... although whoever sent that man to the mall to scam her deserves a medal for coming up with the idea of convincing her to chop off her hair and waste money on those headshots..." I muse, a smile playing on the corner of my lips as I glance at him. A wide smile breaks out across my face as I shake my head. "This is amazing! Well worth the time and effort to see the end product, which somehow looks even worse than I imagined it to be!"

"How did you do it?" Edward asked, leaning forward with a small smile on his face, his eyes shining with curiosity.

"Well, I had to find and pay an actor to go to the mall, gave him the fake modeling cards and all the needed information to come across as legit to the everyday person. Oh, I also gave him a vague description of Lauren and told him to play to her ego. After that, I paid the hairstylist to... well, go along with whatever Lauren said, which was what I told the actor to say to her. Then I paid the photographer to take all the photos just slightly out of focus, so that even if she wanted to use the photos she couldn't."

"But the highlights!" Alice moaned, shuddering in horror whenever she saw them in the corner of her eye. "They're horrible! How could you do that to the name of fashion!"

"Okay, that one's all on her!" I defended, "I only told the guy to talk about cutting her hair 'shorter and edgier' to 'stand out in the crowd of pretty girls' that all had 'long blonde hair'. She decided that a good way to stand out was getting highlights, so that mistake is all her fault!"

Alice shuddered again and nodded her head, "I knew that you would never make that mistake."

"No, you didn't," I say, smiling at her knowingly.

"That's true."

_______

just a bonus filler chapter today
-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 18.7K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
1.3M 34.9K 56
[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I also don't own any media I use in the stor...
9.5K 470 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. „i'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
132K 2.3K 25
"I love Jasper" I shout back at her after reaching the end of my tether "I love him more than you ever care to see because you are so caught up in yo...