Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

By NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... More

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!

5.1K 143 105
By NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

[[Warning this chapter has strong languages!]]

Morning Inside Tohka's Room

Tohka's PoV

RING RING RING RING

I slam the damn alarm clock shut.

Well that's odd why do I feel like there's someone next to me? Wait no...

Oh no...

Oh no...

Oh no no no no...

I toss my blanket away and what I've seen will forever scar me...

Shido was in bed with me!!!

Damn you Kotori!!!!

He was still asleep. So I pocked his cheeks a little. The guy wasn't even budging at all. What even happened to him? jerked off too much? No Shido isn't that kind of person. Or is he off screen?

I smirked but then shrugged it off.

I leaned next to his right ear which was open. and whispered no something else.

"WAKE UP YOU HAREMIST!! IT'S ALREADY PASS NOON GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!"

This terrified him a little as his upper body stood up straight. The man was frighten.

"huh? Tohka?! wha- why are you in bed with me???"

What was that?

"What? I should be asking you the same thing unless."

"Kotori..." We both muttered.

Of course she would be behind this. I think she called this training was it? Just what kind obstacle is this? It's literally just making things worst and top of that making the roommate uncomfortable. Which is me.

"Shido?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I murder your sister?"

"Su- wait what?"

"You heard me." My eyes started to leak for blood.

"NO! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY SISTER!"

"Tch fine I was only kidding chill. Welp I'm hunrgy! Time for breakfast!"

Shido sighed.

About an hour later...

Both Shido and I got ourselves dressed for school and was eating breakfast. I notice on the couch that Reine had left me a camera and the crab suit that I requested. perfect.

"So Tohka what kind of video are we making?" Shido was chewing.

"Oh It's a simple one really, you might find it kinda funny and sad at the same time."

"Try me."

"So the school is having a seafoods at the cafeteria more specifically crabs."

"And?"

"Well I figured wearing a crab suit while they eat them in front of me would be kinda hilarious." I laughingly said. "It sorta like there offending me in way."

"That does kinda sounds dark and sad, I don't know what kind twisted ideas has came to your brain Tohka."

"Nah, it's how my brain functions!" i stupidly answered.

We now finished breakfast and headed out.

Timeskip

Raizen High School

We managed to arrive at the school 30 minutes early. This morning it didn't rain but It was very cloudy. It would bound to pour this lunch. As Shido and I entered the classroom, there a few people chilling inside the room apart from Origami who was just casually reading her smut. I mean her literature book.

Tonomachi was chillin with the boys at the back. They're probably talking about either girls or otaku stuff.

The Ai-Mai-Mii trios are also doing the same, just girly stuff I suppose. Like going to mall, getting some coffee. I don't know.

Safe to say I had the crab suit stored inside my bag along with the camera Reine have given me. I simply just waited until class started.

RING RING RING RING

Bell has struck meaning class is about to begin.

"Good morning class! I hope you finished your homework that was assign yesterday!"

"Wait homework?" I muttered.

I notice everyone was pulling their work out from their desk. Ah crap, did I even pay attention yesterday?

"Tohka, didn't you do yours?" Shido whispered to my right.

"I thought we didn't have any."

"I reminded you literally dozen of times!"

Huh I don't recall.

Flashback

Arrived Home from school Before I went upstairs.

"Tohka, don't forget we got homework to do!"

"Sure!"

Me setting up my computer and logging in. Shido came by my doorway.

"Tohka, you should start working on your homework!"

"I know, I wouldn't forget!"

After dinner. Shido was washing the dishes, while I was watching TV in the living room.

"Tohka, did you finish your homework yet?"

"I'll work on it DAD!"

Shido simply shrugged and frowned.

Flashback End

I don't remember at all.

"Miss Yatogami!"

I caught Miss Okamine's attention.

"Ye- Yes?" I replied nervously.

"Where is your homework? Everyone has their's out."

"I uhh- uhhhhhhhhh... Origami threw my homework at the trash this morning!" I accused her.

This caught Origami's attention a little. In the background a few students has started snickering from my accusation and attempted excuse. But Origami fought back.

"I'm innocent, she simply forgot and didn't do it!"

"Oh like hell you're innocent behind that mask of yours!"

"Well at least I don't feel top heavy with other things."

"What does being heavy has got to do with this?"

"Both of you stop! Miss Yatogami if you didn't your homework, then it's fine but you'll have to do additional homework! But please try not to forget next time." Miss Okamine sighed.

I eventually just shrugged it. But this left Origami increadibly pissed.

"Well since majority of the class has finished their homework, time for a pop quiz!"

Everyone in the room groaned apart from Origami and I. I bet this test is probably easy. I mean I finished high school what could go wrong?

About a 30 minutes later...

As the quiz progress, the first two people that were to finish were both Origami and I. In reality the quiz was super easy. I guess my intelligence weren't doubting me after all. 301 can stomp Origami's intelligence. hahaha!

Miss Okamine started tallying up the papers and organized them at a neat pile.

"Alright! looks like that's everyone's quizzes handed in. There's only 10 minutes before lunch so please enjoy your free time!" She kindly said.

Free time? Heck yeah! Alright I got 10 minutes left before lunch starts. I should put on the suit now. The crab suit should fit me with my uniform on.

I quickly dug in to my bag and pulled out the crab suit.

"What is Tohka doing?"

"Is that a crab suit?"

"That's so lame."

Just ignore the comments. Just ignore the damn comments! But Tonomachi approached Shido and I, and spot me putting on the crab suit.

He whistled. "Man, I gotta say that's mighty cute on you!"

He gives me a thumbs up. I simply blushed at the compliment! Not because I dude just compliment while I'm in a girl's body.

"So Itsuka I need your opinion," he held his phone revealing his virtual girlfriend. Pedo-neet. "so what kind outfit should I have her wear? Nurse, maid or miko?!"

Shido was busy setting up the camera as he annoying turned his head to Tonomachi.

"Dude this isn't the time! I don't care what she wears!"

"Shido is into maids. He would sometimes have a wet dream about them especially his sister hehehe." I quickly blurted it and whispered the last one following with a smug in my face.

"Maid it is then!"

"The hell Tohka?!"

Shido's POV

Tohka with her crazy antics what am I going to do without her. Here I am fixing this camera. But was interrupted.

"So Itsuka I need your opinion," he held his phone revealing his virtual girlfriend. "so what kind outfit should I have her wear? Nurse, maid or miko?!"

Seriously Tonomachi at a time like this?

"Dude this isn't the time! I don't care what she wears!" I replied

But then something froze me entirely.

"Shido is into maids. He would sometimes have a wet dream about them especially his sister hehehe." she quickly blurted it and whispered the last one following with a smug on her face.

Okay the what the heck Tohka?! Here I am helping you out and this is how you repay me?! I only wish you were an innocent air head that is loveable.

"Maid it is then!"

"The hell Tohka?!"

Tohka's POV

RING RING RING RING

"Oh look at that the bell rang time to head out Shido!"

"Alright whatever, the camera is all s-"

Shido got sleeve pulled. Origami had her hold on it.

"Where do think you're going?"

"Oh, I'm helping Tohka on this video."

"Yeah, sorry Siesta but maybe next time." I smirked.

A pause of silence has entered. With a few blinks from Origami she then ate her bento as quick as she could. Damn competition much?

"I'm done, I'm coming with you."

I shrugged and sighed. Just what am I going to do with her?

Cafeteria entrance door

Okay here it, I'm in my crab suit on. Shido got the camera ready and Origami is just going to watch me make a fool outta myself. But this is a rare opportunity to do. So I must do my deed.

We head inside.

So to start out our video we had to asked Origami about what the hell is going on and put a summary about what were going to do.

"Okay Origami remember just give the viewers a summary on what the fuck is happening in the cafeteria, okay?" I instructed. You have one job Origami don't screw this up.

I decided to spread out a little and a bit far away from the camera. I told Shido once Origami is somewhat finish her summary, to zoom in to me at the back as I was crying of the death of my brothers and sisters getting eaten by these humans.

"Hi, I'm Origami Tobiichi, age 16. Currently studying in Raizen High School. I'm already taken by the person filming this. My blood type is A. My height is 152. My favorite hobby i-"

"STOOOOPPP!!" I grabbed her shoulder. "I said a summary about the event in the cafeteria not a summary of your biography!"

I was literally facepalming now.

"Shido could we redo that?" I asked.

"Oh sure!"

"Alright here we go take 2!"

Shido started recording.

"Hi, I'm Origami Tobiichi, I'm here in my school's cafeteria lunch. Today the school is serving seafoods, oysters, clams, lobsters, crabs fish." She said with no emotions coming out of it.

I notice Shido started zooming the camera at me. that's my cue.

"Ahh Ahhh!" I started fake crying as most of the students had their seafood on their plate.

Some students actually was looking at me funny.

In times I was holding my head and was giving out a confused look.

I then thought of a line in my mind. 'It was at this very moment that I had one objective.'

The three of us decided to do our first move. I walked up to a random guy who was happily eating a lobster's body.

"Yo get your paws off my kid! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I comically shouted. The guy was static since I knocked his food out of his hand.

"Geez Tohka!" Shido exclaimed.

Origami was unfazed.

Origami's PoV

What am I looking at here exactly. What kind of joke is this spirit pulling? I mean it is entertaining to watch but the thought about it makes me want to question about her a little more.

Seriously dressing as a crab just to make this weird and non sense of a video? I don't know how you get popular from this.

I then look at Tohka who was about to approach another table.

Tohka Yatogami, you are very odd spirit. That I must destroy your kind.

Tohka's PoV

We raided another table as I sat down at an empty chair. Three dudes were at the table.

"First of all how dare you!" I pointed my crabs fingers at them.

The guy pulled out a crab arm was mockingly wave at me.

"Eaaatt it!"

I sat there silently.

" *Sad Crab noises sound* " I whimper.

We change another scene with me going up to were they serving the food as I held a lobster arm.

"Tohka, you sure about this?" Shido asked.

"Yes." I looked at the lobster arm. "FUCK!"

We then heard snickers at the background as many male and females students were watching our stupid act. Their hands were full of seafood. Murders!

I then spot the trios and bolts in straight to them. Following behind me were both Shido and Origami. But suddenly something stopped me.

A guy with glasses was minding his own business eating my kid but said. "That's pretty CRABtivating."

Ba dumm daaa.

That was horrible.

What was that noise just now? I went have to him and comically smack his head with me holding back my strength.

I looked at the two.

"Horrible puns, don't ever learn from this guy."

We were so close to the trios' table but then we ran into Tonomachi.

"Oh hey, Yatogami, Tobiichi and Itsuka!" He waved. He was breaking my kid's entire body to bits.

I simply had my hand on top.

"Why are you doing this?!"

Tonomachi noticed it just now that I was wearing a crab suit and with him eating my kid on his plate. His mind clicked in of what was happening.

"Oh umm, I'm sorry b-"

I interrupted him as I got a hold on his right shoulder.

"That's my kid, Mr Krabs!"

F for Mr Krabs.

"I'm sorry, I was just hungry."

In the background finally the trios' notice my antics as she started giggling and eventually laughing. I turned my head to them and started approaching their table. Shido had the camera turned to the trios' table.

"What? Is this funny to you? Is the death of my children funny to you?"

"Uhhh no it's isn't" Ai had her hands raised nervously.

"We're actually vegetarians." Mai giggled.

"That's... not actually lame." Following Mii.

"You're E A T I N G him!"

I had my suit's claws pointing to Mai as she was about to scarf down a body part of a lobster.

Little did I knew that Origami was ACTUALLY giggling at my situation. Seriously? What if those lobster were your parents?

"Say you're sorry to him!" I pointed at the empty shelled crab. He was already dead.

The trios' couldn't take this seriously as they were giggling and laughing.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

Shido who was recording the footage was also laughing along with them.

We now skips a few minutes with me around accusing people eating my childrens! Also theres this other guy walking with a plate of crabs lobsters. I got triggered.

"Yo for real? in front of me?"

That was looking at us very weird and awkward as he casually walked away from us. Many other tables has started to notice our stunts that we been pulling since the start of lunch. Until this one table near us caught our attention.

"What's your channel called?" A male student shouted.

"I don't have a channel you're eating my kids!" I recalled back. But this left the dude laughing his ass off.

I turned my head around to see another table with a mountain of crabs and lobsters shells.

"That my whole family!"

I started fake crying to this entire massacre. We headed back to the main entrance were many students were lining up to get their food.

"You planning on yelling at them?" Shido curiously asked.

"Shido, they have murdered all of my children how do expect for me to feel about this?"

"Uhhhh."

"It's exactly how Origami would have done."

Shido was sorta confused at my choice of words for this. Oddly enough Origami didn't even say a word, this entire time we been filming other than the start. But most of the time she's been secretly giggling at my attempt to stop these humans from committing extinction to my kind.

"STOP EATING MY CHILDREN!" I yelled across the cafeteria.

Their eyes were turned to me. In a short pause there was silent but then.

Laughing and giggling came in the room. Some were trying to hold it. But others were just simply laughing their asses off. Some actually clapped.

With that we decided to end it right here with me sadly leaving the cafeteria.

Shido was in front of me filming my sad reaction and Origami following from behind. we exited out to see other students in line looking at us weirdly and giggling.

"Don't go in there, there murders!" I cried.

Here's how I would end it

"It was an this very moment, that I realized it wasn't about my dead brothers and sisters, It was about the humans eating them and the friendship I made with them along the way." I thought of it out loud.

"That's dark, Tohka."

"Should be, This video is suppose to be a humor and dark topic. Dude I dressed up as a damn crab as I watched my own kind getting eaten. How do you think I should tag that?" I protested. "Origami are you even fazed from this?"

"Nope." She replied. "But, I did fine it entertaining."

"Okaayy, anddd end video!" Shido signaled as he stopped recording. "here."

He handed me the camera.

"Thank you, Now all I gotta do is edit it!" I said. "Once it up on social media, I'll make fame with my name!"

"What's your channel name?" Origami asked with her phone up.

"Oh it's SandalPhone."

"..."

"Hmm?"

"You name it after your angel?"

"Yeah, pretty creative right?" I smiled.

"It's lame and lazy."

"THE HELL YOU INSULT MY CHANNEL NAME!!?" I aggressively charged at her but was stop with Shido holding me back.

"Stop Tohka! It's not worth it!" Shido respond. "DAMN YOU'RE PACKED!"

"Let me at her!" I shouted dangerously.

SPACIALQUAKE HAS BEEN DETECTED I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL SPACIALQUAKE HAS BEEN DETECTED!

"Something has came up, bye." Origami bid us her goodbye.

Bitch, she better not hurt Yoshino when I deploy in to the battlefield.

"Tohka stay here!" Shido was about to go but I got a hold of his sleeve.

"Nah, I'm coming with you, after all I'm also a member of Ratatoskr." I smirked.

He sighed. "Fine come on, will have to meet with Reine first!"

I nodded.

We started running our way to her probably back at our homeroom along with the rest of the class coming back from lunch.

Yoshino, stay safe. Help is on the way.

I hope Shido doesn't take advantage her. I hate disgusting Lolicons. You better protect her Shido.

I just realized, does Reine even teach? yesterday she just gave us paperwork and zero teachings.

End of Chapter 6

Edit Update: Had to add some stuff!

For real this chapter was rushed

(Koodos to the people who got the reference of this chapter!)

Reference video:

Sorry for this short chapter, I had to cover up with Tohka making her first Wetube video. But I promise next chapter is going to be a major in this fics' Yoshino-Puppet Arc! See ya in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.4K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
310K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...