Nothing can be promised

By GigiGale

I went from a happy relationship to a broken marriage. Then after finding my husband cheating I created a who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

284 5 0
By GigiGale

In the next few weeks we got very busy. I started my new job and that got stressful. Greyson was getting the flooring down at the shop. Then he decided to go to his dads to use his garage to make the tables and counter. He even started making shelves. He was there almost every night and would lose track of time and not stop by. So he started having lunch with me. I could tell he felt bad. So I told him I would stop at the shop more. Which every time I planned on stopping in I had a showing or paperwork to do. I broke down at one point and told Vick I understood why she was single. She took me to dinner that night and we had way too many drinks. Other than the lack of Greyson mentally and physically I was still more happy than ever.

Today I am in the office, then I have a showing at an apartment in town. Vicks has been having shows of my old house but no bites yet she says. She made me lower the price a bit but she said she shouldn't lower it too much. Zach told our lawyer he didn't want to know anything about the house. He told Vick he got all the items i left out and locked the door never to go back. I haven't heard anything about his treatments or how he's doing. It's like he vanished from my life and I wasn't complaining.

I sat back in my chair and felt the need for Greyson again. It's like this kink in your neck you can't get to go away. I've never been this needy before and I liked that I wanted him. I pulled my phone out and messaged him. I really need you asap! When can I see you? He messaged back. Believe me I need you too babe. I have to finish a few things with my dad, then I think I should be able to see you. I loved what we were doing but I was half tempted to take a long lunch and go to the shop to just hug him.

I get up and let Vick know I'm heading out to go to the showing. She waves back and continues talking to Heidi. She's new like me but she has no common sense about things. She is also a horrible gossip. We like her as much as we need to. I get to the boardwalk and make my way to the apartment. When I get to the door I notice it's got a really nice door. I memorized the basic info on this place but not much. All I was told was he wanted to see it and to go. I walk in and take a look around the place. It's very modern with exposed pipes and ductwork. The bathroom is black tile in the shower. White tile everywhere else. The one bedroom was good sized. I can't imagine anyone living here. It's so cold. I looked at the view and it was a great view. Maybe that was the selling factor.

I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it. I felt like I was in a bit of a rush. I open the door and there is Greyson with white roses. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. He kisses me so hard and walks me back into the room, closing the door behind me. He sets me on the counter and runs kisses down my neck and chest. He pops open my white button up shirt and exposes my lace bra. I pull my shirt up and take my underwear off as he unbuttons his pants. In seconds we are back together no words needed. It had been too long and I longed for him. I needed him to touch me everywhere. He takes my shirt off me quickly and continues kissing my neck and then my lips I bite his lip and I feel him smile in pressure. I pull him closer using his shirt and he picks me up and slides him onto him. I tip my head back and feel every thrust. He moves me up and down fast and within seconds I reach my max and finish. Then he takes me to the bedroom and lays me down on the carpet. He lifts my leg up over his shoulder and continues his assault. I scream out and close my eyes. I needed this without a down. I put my leg down and I rolled him over. I start my movements and continue until I feel myself coming again. I can feel him getting there and I slow down. Leaning down and kissing his lips slowly. I feel his hands on my hips. They make their way to my breast and he exposes them to the warm air. Which makes me reach my climax then he follows. I roll off of him and catch my breath. I start laughing and then Greyson joins me.

" That was so badly needed." I tell him

"I agree" he says "I told Vick I needed Brooks time and she suggested this place. She said no cameras and close to both places. She was so right." He looks around the room leaning on his elbows. "Wow this place is not very warm is it?"

"No, probably why it's not selling." I say fixing my clothes. He stands up and fixes his pants and fluffs his shirt. He holds a hand out to me and I take it. He picks me back up and carries me back to the kitchen, setting me back on the counter. This time he rests his head on my chest. I hold him and rub his shoulders.

"How are you babe?" he ask me quietly

"Great except for not enough of that. But I have this really amazing boyfriend who is doing this really great shop. So I can't complain." I say trying to make him laugh.

"Im sorry he's not around anymore. It won't be much longer. I promise then you will be getting a lot more of that." He tells me

"Oh really? Oh ok I'm happy with that" I say hoping that's true.

"Two weeks and I will be done with everything" he informs me.

"It's okay Grey" I rub his cheek and kiss his forehead. He leans up and gives me a much needed kiss. I pull him in for another longer one. I suck on his upper lip a little and I feel his tongue slide into my mouth playing with my tongue. He quickly runs his hand to my neck and pulls me in for a harder kiss like he really needs it. Then he calms again. I place one last kiss and he rests his head on my forehead holding my waist now.

"I love you." he whispers " I appreciate understanding it's not forever. I miss you every night and day."

"I get it. But honestly it's not just you Grey. I started a very demanding job." i wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tight like I'm hugging the anxiety out of him. " How about this, my beautiful man. I will go with you to your dads. I am dont at six today and then I am free. I might be able to help."

"Well can I be honest?"I can tell he is trying to not hurt my feelings so I nod my head yes. " You are my distraction. It's not a bad thing but if i'm this close to you baby id get no work done." I know he isn't saying it to hate me, but I felt like I was in the way. I was hurt a little bit only because I missed him. Am I being a baby? "Don't be mad please? I really want you there but I also really need to be done as soon as possible. I would just want to touch you and kiss you way too much."

"I'm not mad i just miss you but i get it" i explain.

"Okay but I do think we need time together and not in two weeks. I have an idea." he looks so excited about this idea. "I'll set a clock for eight and you let me show up late to the apartment. I'll just crawl in and hold you, maybe feel around a bit." he says with a smirk.

"Oh really?" I ask "So you are willing after a long hot day of doing manual labor to slide into bed with me late at night? I'll take it as long as you do some feeling around.'' I set my rules.

"Deal" he says, giving me another kiss. "Okay Brooks it's time to go."

"One more." I pull him back in and kiss him hard holding his chin. "Okay i'm ready. Much needed. Man, I hate this apartment. But really great sex can happen her so winner in my book."

"Amen here." he yells, holding his arms up in the air. Which makes me laugh. I button up my last few buttons and grab my bag, keys and papers. He holds his hand out and I lock up and we leave.

He heads back off to his dads and I go back to work. When I get to the office I see Vick and she smiles and winks at me. I threw a thumbs up at her and sat in my chair. I now can't concentrate because I had Greyson time before because I didn't. I can't really win. After a long enough day Vick and I leave to go home together and I tell her our plan.

"What?" she asks "You are going to have him unshowered come in at night just to sleep?"

"Yeah that's the only time we will get together for weeks." He hasn't even been to his place in weeks. He's been crashing at his dads. That one night he fell asleep at the shop."

"Wow girl, call him" she tells me.

"Why?" i ask

"Just do it. Actually no I will." She pulls her phone out and calls him. He answers on the third ring. " Hey Greyson Pack a bag for like a month. You're gonna live with us until the shop is done. No negotiating, we miss you around and B needs you around and you need her so that's our fix for now."

"Okay" was all we heard from the phone.

"But please shower before you go to bed, that's just nasty." she says, making a face. She hangs up the phone and nods at me. "Okay all set right."

"Yes ma'am" i say laughing

We continue walking and decide to grab ice cream on the way home. I take a lick and lookat Vick.

"You're really happy aren't you?" she asks me

"You, I love ice cream, duh." i say a bit confused

"No with Greyson." she licks her ice cream "Do you love him?"I take a minute and look at her.

"Yeah I think I do honestly." I say

"Good you two deserve it. Just remember who gets to be your maid of honor." she says licking her ice cream again.

"What I'm not marrying him '' I say.

"You will someday" she says

"I'm still married to someone else."i remind her

"I know it will end and you will marry Grey. Then have babies and I get to be an Auntie"she explains her thoughts.

"Okay sure maybe one day." I accept and we keep walking home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.7K 20
I was his unwanted wife whom he despised and wanted away from his sight. According to him, I tied him in a loveless marriage with me and left me with...
197 28 16
What happens when your perfect life is tainted by unforgivable betrayals
783K 18.3K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...
618 235 20
Why is my life going on this way? All I wanted was to live happily! All I wanted was no problems! All I wanted was living like others.....