Blossoming From Zero (boyxboy)

By PositivelyDazed

Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, h... More

Chapter 1 - Alone
Chapter 2 - The Jealous Liar
Chapter 3 - The Beauty And The Beast
Chapter 4 - Musical Genius
Chapter 5 - Puke Boy
Chapter 6 - The Fool And The Foolish.
Chapter 7 - Ignorance And Bliss
Chapter 8 - Cutie And The Angel
Chapter 9 - Vulnerable
Chapter 10 - A New Friend?... And Cupcakes!
Chapter 11 - Dinner, And A Warm Embrace
Chapter 12 - Dinner, With The Famous Harvey
Chapter 13 - Knight's Storm
Chapter 14 - The Brains And Brawn Game On!
Chapter 15 - Inviting The Famous Harvey?
Chapter 16 - Living With The Thornlands
Chapter 17 - Fate In Arms
Chapter 18 - More Than Sunrise.
Chapter 19 - Head In Space
Chapter 20 - Another Day In Thornland
Chapter 21 - Thorny and Horny?
Chapter 22 - The Transfer
Chapter 23 - The Lunch Club
Chapter 24 - Fervor And Premise
Chapter 25 - Not So Zeal
Chapter 26 - Its On. Dance Off
Chapter 27 - A New Storm
Chapter 28 - Alen A Daye
Chapter 29 - Jerks And Quirks
Chapter 30 - Gaining Hope
Chapter 31 - Knights Of The Castle
Chapter 32 - A Gale Of Painful Memories
Chapter 33 - Run, Running, And Ran
Chapter 34 - The Royal Dinner
Chapter 35 - Paydel, Do Tell
Chapter 36 - Hostile Dining
Chapter 37 - The Dirty Coward
Chapter 38 - Brutal Mastermind
Chapter 39 - Knight In Hiding Armor
Chapter 40 - Passionate Thorn
Chapter 41 - Turn Table Pt 1
Chapter 42 - Turn Table Pt 2
Chapter 43 - I Will Go To Bed
Chapter 44 - Exposed Pt 1
Chapter 45 - Exposed Pt 2
Chapter 46 - Livid And Tranquil
Chapter 47 - With Him
Chapter 48 - A Date Out
Chapter 49 - Steamy Evening
Chapter 50 - Intimate Thorn (Censored)
Chapter 51 - Invitation To The Castle (Censored)
Chapter 52 - Return
Chapter 53 - Beginnings
Chapter 55 - Pressure And Panic
Chapter 56 - Positions And Plans
Update News
Chapter 57 - Blossomed
Chapter 58 - Way To End A Day (End) (Censored)

Chapter 54 - Healing

90.4K 3.3K 1.1K
By PositivelyDazed

---It may take a few days to finish the next chapter, since I've caught up with my stock pile. The book is almost over though so there shouldn't be too much waiting. By the way, don't play the song until it says so in the story for the added effect. Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day!---

-Song: Charlie Puth - Say Something (Cover)

We finally arrived at the school parking lot. I picked up my bag and stuffed the food inside, It was actually quite heavy. Liam helped me carry it through the school. Cortney and her friends just entered the cafeteria as I came in. I split from Liam and made my way to their table.

"Hey, Harv! You wouldn't have happened to bring breakfast would you?" Cortney asked as I sat at the table.

"As a matter of fact I did." I reply setting the large back on the table. Cortney, who was at the table and Lillian who just entered the cafeteria got excited. I pulled out the rather ordinary meal and they all dug in. It was only the girls and I occupying the table at the time. Most people don't come to the cafeteria for breakfast, they usually just eat at home, probably cause its easier and saves money.

The first bell rang so I lifted my heavy backpack and squirmed to class, though it was much lighter than earlier since the breakfast was gone. The substitute math teach was no where in sight and we and we seemed to have a new teach. He was surprised at the knowledge and speed I put into my work, and thankfully didn't assume I was cheating.

The rest of the day went well. At lunch everyone was at the tables again. Liam and Cortney's friends sat across all the seats. They ravished the lasagna I'd brought. Everyone at the table was making so much noise that all the other students in the cafeteria watched us like we were some kind of sitcom. I also noticed the cooks behind the cafeteria counter glaring at us. I assumed it was for bringing so much food to school. It would take away from their sales. They had certain meals for sale and gave the cheep food away for free, though I still felt kinda bad. Bretton and Garris were shocked by the taste of my food, since it was their first time having anything cooked by me. I made a lot of cookies but there ended up only being enough for everyone to get two, though I suppose that's enough.

Liam drove me back to my house. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me before he drove off. I spotted my mother at the door smirking, I just mentally sighed.

"I made dinner." My mom announced, shyly as I walked through the door.

"I know it probably wont compare to your food but I thought I'd give it a shot." She continued. I gleamed at her. I've wanted to eat a meal made by my parents for the longest time.

"I made sure she didn't burn the house down, and I assisted her with the ingredients." My father said, appearing down the stairs. I could almost feel myself hopping with excitement. 

"We'll eat in another hour since its still pretty early." She informed. I was a little anxious, but I could wait.

"Harvey, I noticed that you still have that keyboard in your room, do you play?" He asked, walking up to me. I nodded, a little surprised he remembered the keyboard.

"I want to hear you play something." He smiled. This was already reminding me of yesterday.

"Should I play in my room... or bring the keyboard down here?" I quietly ask.

"I can go up to your room." My father said simply.

"We won't find any dirty magazines will we?" My mom narrowed her eyes with a smirk. I shook my head, embarrassed. I guess this means she's watching too. I nervously climbed the stairs and entered my room with my parents following close behind. I sat at the stool and waited awhile. The room was completely silent, even with my parents presence, just the way I liked it. I relaxed my hands on the keys and played away. 

(Play the song).

Sometime in the song I realized I started singing, how typical. I could rarely contain myself. My parents continued standing quiet in the corner as I played. My body naturally swayed back and forth as my fingers hit the keys. I finished the song and turned to them sporting a little smile. My mom just gasped, not speaking a word. My father had a face splitting grin.

"I know I can speak for both of us when I say that you make us proud." He started. "You have so much talent, and... we never noticed it."

My mom nodded holding her mouth with both her hands. I could tell at this point the guilt of leaving me grew.

"I'm really sorry son, It was my fault we haven't been in your life as much as we should have. I convinced myself and your mother that you would be okay." He spoke, wearing a distressed look.

"You're here now, that's all that matters." I assure. Just having them here with me was enough. My mother walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

Sometime later dad suggested we watch a movie before dinner. We all huddled up on the couch like a family and watched a drama flick. My parents sat on both ends of me, sandwiching me between them. We got half way through the movie before my father's stomach growled.

"You wanna eat now babe?" She questioned him, leaning forward on the couch to look at his face. He nodded with a smile.

"I'm sure my tummy would enjoy that." He said chuckling. My mom went off into the kitchen and plated the food. Me and my dad just waited on the dining stools next to the kitchen. She sat the plates in front of us and joined in. We began eating seconds later. The taste was actually amazing. I praised her skills several times while enjoying the delicious meal.

"Well it only took her a few dozen times." My dad joked. She hit him in the shoulder making him laugh. I couldn't help but to follow suit. After we finished up the meal we went back to finish the movie. When it ended I made sure to wash all the dishes and clean the house. My mom watched me work glancing between her phone and I. My father headed to their room, probably planning to use his phone as well. They're more like the average teens than I am. I giggled at the though and went back to cleaning.

I spent most of the remaining night reading. I placed the book down and took a quick shower. I shut off all the lights and told my parent goodnight. I laid in bed thinking again, this time about the day out with everyone at Gale's house. It would be like a party with so many people coming over, I just hope his parents don't mind too much.

A few days went by without anything notable happening. My parents goofed around the house like usual. Remira continued embarrassing everyone at the table with her BL stories. I honestly think she's having too much fun with this. I stopped bringing large meals to school, so that I wouldn't upset any of the staff. I could've done it if I wanted to but I don't really want to get on anyone's bad side.

Today was the day me and my friends would go over to Gale's house. He told everyone to make sure they bring a swimsuit. No one besides Liam knew I didn't know how to swim so I didn't know what to do. In the end I just decided to bring a pair of swimming trunks anyway. My mother and father cooked breakfast in the kitchen together while they bickered. I packed a few things in the living while I waited for them to finish.

A moment later I saw my father running out of the kitchen and up the stairs laughing, with my mother chasing close behind, yelling at him. They were really energetic. I went in the kitchen to check the food and saw a black circle in the shape of a pancake burning on the pan. I rolled my eyes and scraped it off. They're just like children. I cleaned the pan and finished cooking the rest of the pancakes. After running around the house and tickling each other my parents stumbled down the stairs completely exhausted, then trudged back into the kitchen.

"You guys are perfect for each other." I teased with a grin. My father started laughing.

"Thanks for finishing breakfast Harvey. I got a little caught up trying to teach this jerk a lesson." She said giving him a glare. 

She plated the pancakes and grabbed a jug of maple syrup from under the counter. I was surprised she even knew where to look, since they haven't been in this house all that much since we moved in. She drizzled the syrup over the plates of pancakes and sprinkled a little cinnamon to top it off. My father carried me and his plate to the counter and my mother carried hers, then we dug into them. They tasted very good despite them almost burning the kitchen down.

"So me and your mother decided to change positions at our current job. We won't have to travel as far and we get much more time off. Of course the pay isn't as great though." My father announced. I felt a little bad, knowing they were doing this for me, but I can't say it didn't make me happy as well.

"We already have enough money to last us a lifetime anyway." My mother spoke cracking a laugh. My father followed behind. I just gave them a questioning look.

"Don't you guys have around five or six hundred thousand? I don't know if that'll last a lifetime." I inform.

"That's our pocket change dear boy." My father spoke with a posh accent. I was confused even more than before.

"Pocket change?" I ask tilting my head. He nodded.

"We have over fifteen million stored away." He snorts. I shot my eyes wide open.

"J-Just what kind of job do you have to earn that much?" I ask in shock.

"We're marketing managers for an extremely famous company. We work on several other branches as well, which increased our pay. We saved up most of our earnings and ended up with millions." He explained. I was honestly in shock. They've been millionaires for this long and I didn't even know about it? I suddenly heard a knock at the door, snapping me from my thoughts. I saw Liam standing there swaying back and forth, waiting for someone to answer the door. I quickly jolted from my chair and charged for the door.

"Hey Liam!" I greet happily, popping open the door.

"Hey babe." Liam responded while smirking. He bent over and kissed me before entering the house. He said hello to my parents as he walked over to the counter.

"You almost ready to go?" He asked me on my way back to the stool.

"I'll be ready as soon as I finish breakfast." I inform. He looked over to the counter and spotted my plate. He lifted the fork and cut into the pancakes, taking a huge chunk into his mouth. I pouted at him a little for stealing my pancakes but he was hungry so It made me more happy than sad that he was eating off my plate. He chuckled a bit walking my way. He grabbed my head with his large hands and held it still as he placed a huge kiss on my cheek. The feeling made me shiver, even though I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"You get him tiger." My mom teased, doing a paw swat motion. He grinned like a maniac. I went back to my seat and finished my breakfast. Liam took my bag to the car while waiting for me. I washed my plate and headed out the door and into his comfy car. He hopped in a moment later. My mother waved out the door telling us to have fun, I sure hope we can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
464 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
383K 12.1K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
9.2K 337 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...