love letters ~k.akaashi~

By shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... More

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~ending A~

1.6K 47 7
By shiningcami_

"if you watch the first snowfall with someone, your love will be fulfilled"

"so what do you think f/n? will you let me be that person?" still wrapped up in akaashi's arms and his jacket, his words kept replaying in your mind.

you've been anticipating this kind of moment since you discovered your own selfishness. so why were you hesitating at this very moment? at this very moment where he's professing his love for you in quite possibly the most romantic way you could think of. the small love notes you forgot he was supposed to write, the huge love letter after you read the notes, him bringing you into his jacket after you forgot yours in the house and he saw you were shivering.

so what exactly was stopping you from immediately saying yes?

and that's when it hit you. you didn't know if you could trust him or if he could even trust you. how could you be 100% sure another kenma situation happened between you two? while all these thoughts were running through your mind, you didn't notice your hands started playing with akaashi's.

he kept his arms wrapped around your waist so you'd have easy and comfortable access to his hands. you had moved positions, your back now being against his chest. he loved the closeness he had with you at this moment, it took him all the willpower in the world for him not to pull you closer and pepper kisses all over your face. it was the first time in almost a month where he got to hold you this close again. he never wanted to lose this feeling.

and yet here you were still hesitating on what to say to him and his profession of love for you. the silence was deafening for akaashi, it had only made his anxiety rise with how long you were taking with your answer. at least he had your hands playing with his, that definitely helped him.

"keiji..." you had finally said after minutes of deafening silence. oh how he missed the sound of your sweet voice calling him by his first name, his heart overflowed with joy. "how do i know another 'kenma' incident isn't going to happen again? i mean, that's the main reason i ended this. because you didn't trust me."

akaashi knew you were right. he put mai's words over yours. he trusted his ex over someone who was his girlfriend. he thought hard about his answer so he wouldn't mess this moment up. he let go of you and turned you to face him, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"f/n, i can't promise you that i won't get jealous again," he moved his hands from your shoulders to cup your cheeks. "what i can promise you is that i'll try my hardest to not get so overly jealous that it'll cause a whole fight between us again. if you want to try again, you also have to trust me. you have to trust that this won't happen to us again." you held his wrists as his hands were still cupping your cheeks.

"my main concern is, can you trust me? because i trust you. even after all this, you're one of the people i trust the most keiji. and, as you said, i can't guarantee this won't happen again."

there was another silence between the two of you until akaashi spoke up. "i trust you f/n. i want you and only you. i understand you and kenma have an affectionate friendship. and i understand that your fan club may get a little overbearing with all the confessions and the gifts. if you'll let me, i'll never be one to doubt you again. i'll be mature and i'll listen to you," his hands brought your face closer to his, your noses brushing against each other.

"please let me." tears clouded his eyes, all these emotions overwhelming him. you let go of his wrist and wiped the tears away from his face. this would be the second time you've seen him cry, the first time being the night when you called things off. 

before you could process what was happening, you felt yourself pressing your lips against his. they were cold and chapped after being out in the cold for so long. the kiss was short and sweet and it was over before akaashi could process that you were indeed kissing him. when he came to his senses, he pulled you in for another kiss.

this time it was passionate and full of love, your lips moved together in sync. he had waited too long to feel your lips against his once again for 'short and sweet'. the kiss had seemed to spread a feeling of warmth between the two of you. you both adored this feeling, never wanting it to end. though, you were the one to pull away from him to catch your breath.

you rested your forehead against his, his hands now on the back of your neck, yours still holding his cheeks. his lips were swollen, breathing heavily to catch his breath. a subtle smile, yet a genuine one rested on his beautiful face. your eyes looked at his green-blue eyes, you seemingly drowning in them.

you looked away from him when you felt something fall on your face. you looked up to the sky to see it was snowing. the first snowfall of the year in tokyo, normally you would've recoiled at it, but this time you didn't. instead your mind had remembered this one scene from "crash landing on you" that you had watched when akaashi came over to your house and fell asleep mid-episode.

akaashi was softly snoring on your shoulder, his arms wrapped loosely around your waist. you didn't notice he fell asleep nor did you hear his soft snores,  being too invested in the show just like lev.

this particular scene catching your attention. jeonghyeok and seri were at a restaurant in the pyongang hotel, looking out the window when she noticed it had started snowing.

"isn't this the first snow?" she asked jeonghyeok, a happy expression on her face. he nodded, "goodness we're in trouble. this isn't good." she said, jeonghyeok giving her a confused look in return.

"if you watch the first snow with someone, your love will be fulfilled," she told him. she informs jeonghyeok why the first snow is so important in seoul, especially in dating culture. she begins ti ash how a person will take their crush out to see the snow for that specific reason, this in particular caught your attention.

"if they watch the first snow together, their love comes true." the rest of the scene plays out, ending with seri resting her head on jeonghyeok's shoulder due to her being drunk, the two still looking out the window admiring the snow.

despite the situations they were both in, it was nice knowing that there were still beautiful things to see. even if life gets so terrible that you feel nothing can fix it, there are still beautiful things to see.

you looked over at akaashi to see if he was paying attention, only for you to see he was sleeping on your shoulder. you smiled at the sight of how cute he looked when he slept. you started running your fingers through his hair, feeling at peace. it was at this point you felt something more towards him yet you weren't aware of it.

"hey keiji, remember that k-drama lev and i made you watch crash landing on you and then you fell asleep halfway through the episode we were watching?" he nodded, moving positions so your head could rest comfortably on his shoulder. 

"the first female lead, seri, tells the first male lead, jeonghyeok, something about what the first snowfall means in seoul and why it's so important in korean dating culture,"

"and why is it so important n/n?" he asked, genuinely interested in what you had to say.

"she said 'if you watch the first snow with someone, your love will be fulfilled'. she then proceeds to say if a couple watches the first snow together, their love comes true."

"okay...and why are you telling me this at this very moment?" he asked you. you smiled and lifted your head off his shoulder to look at him.

"if i'm correct, this is the first snowfall of the year in tokyo and here we are, watching it together. you figure out the rest." it didn't take him long for him to piece the pieces together.

it was the first snowfall and you two were watching together. meaning your love has been fulfilled, following your myth. he lifted your chin with his index finger and pressed his lips against yours for the third time tonight.

you gladly kissed him back, celebrating silently in your mind that he had pieced two and two together. he pulled away, smiling a bright smile at you.

"oh wait! i have something for you," he pulled a box out of his jacket pocket. "before i give this to you, i want to say merry late christmas. and i bought this so i could properly ask you to be my girlfriend."

he handed the box to you and watched as you opened it to see two matching rings. "woah there, if you're proposing i'm gonna have to decline. we're still second years keiji." you said, attempting to make a joke.

a laugh came out of akaashi's mouth as he shook his head no. "no f/n, these aren't engagement rings. they're matching rings. ones for me and ones for you," he took the smallest ring out of the box and held your hand. "this is how i wanted to ask you. so haiba f/n, will you officially be my girlfriend. nothing fake, no contract of rules to follow. just us."

tears filled your eyes, feeling overwhelmed with all of the love and joy that had come out of this night. "yes akaashi keiji, i'll officially be your girlfriend." he smiled at you once again, slipping the ring onto your finger. he softly wiped your tears away like you did for him before, staring at your eyes.

he had pulled you in for yet another kiss. this one lasting longer than the first one. you pulled away first as akaashi pulled you in by the waist for a tight hug, burying his head into the crook of your neck. giggling, you wrapped your arms around his neck just as tightly as he was holding you.

"keiji darling, if you keep kissing me, my lips are going to go numb." and with this, you had felt light kisses being pressed against your neck.

"oh how i've missed your pet names, my pretty girl," he mumbled against your neck. you felt your face heat up at the new nickname. you started playing with his hair, you felt him smile against your neck.

you stayed in each other's embrace for a couple of minutes before you pulled away. "as much as i'm loving this moment, can we go now? it's still snowing and i'm getting cold."

akaashi stared at you with his usual deadpan expression. "that's your fault, you didn't bring a jacket. no one survives the cold in just a kimono f/n," he flicks your forehead before standing up from the bench and reaching his hand out towards you. "but fine, let's get you home."

as akaashi was walking you home, he swung your hands back and forth. it was an endearing action, you could help but swoon at this simple gesture of his.

"hey, keiji," he stopped walking and looked at you, humming in response. "i never told you."

"told me what?"

you cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. "i love you," you let go of his hand and ran ahead of him, akaashi left stunned in the sidewalk.

"hurry up slowpoke! i'm already one hour last curfew!" you yelled out at him. he came to his senses and smiled, running towards you. once he caught up to you, he wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

he pressed his lips against your ear and whispered in your ear. "i love you too." he kissed your cheek and grabbed your hand again, practically dragging you along.

but he wouldn't have had it any other way.

and you wouldn't have either.

a/n: well that was the first ending. seriously, im literally so romantic, how am i still single 😐? this is so unfair. anyway keep your eyes peeled for ending B and i love you all 😫😮‍💨🙏🏼💕💕💗💘💕💓💘💗💐🌷💐💘💐💓💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 366 17
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⤷ IN WHICH JUST A FEW WORDS LEADS INTO A RELATIONSHIP THEY DIDN'T SEE COMING ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ AKAASHI X FEM! READER ST...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
1.2M 37.4K 34
❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞ *:・゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...