~twenty-four~

that night you went to sleep with a big smile on your face

that night you went to sleep with a big smile on your face. the kind of happiness where you hide your face in your pillow and kick your legs out of happiness.

because that's exactly what you did. your good mood had lasted you throughout the whole night, even waking up in a good mood. which had freaked out lev.

"n/n! you're not all grouchy! and it's 12, that's early for you." lev said as you sat down next to him, preparing your coffee on the keurig. he was expecting you to make a remark back at him, but you didn't.

"can't i wake up in a good mood without you asking me why?" you softly smiled at lev while pouring the creamer in your coffee. lev only looked at you with confusion written all over his face while leaving the kitchen.

as you sipped your coffee, scrolling through tiktok, you got a text message from kenma.

'kenma? when the fuck did i text kenma?' and then it hit you.

flashback to last night

you and momo were laying on your bed, eating some hello panda cookies while watching 'horimiya'.

"so f/n," momo said, popping another cookie in her mouth. "what do you wanna do with your feelings for akaashi. it's been like two weeks."

"well...i guess i should tell him. if he rejects me, i'll play it off as a joke and laugh and hope he never brings it up again."

"i still think you should tell kenma." a while ago momo had mentioned how you should tell kenma about your new feelings for akaashi and how you don't like him anymore, just so there wouldn't be anymore confusion.

"yeah...do i have to?" momo groaned out of annoyance and held her hand out.

"f/n, hand me your phone." you already knew what momo planned on doing. you reluctantly handed her your phone and she got to typing.

"there," she said, handing you your phone back. "i just texted kenma asking to meet you at that cat café near nekoma. you're welcome." you grumbled. but you weren't mad for long, you were distracted by the scene where miyamura's new haircut appears.

"oh to be hori right now." momo said dreamily. you nodded in agreement, looking at your screen in awe.

you opened the text from kenma, your heart racing out of nervousness.

kenma:
yeah sure...
is 2 okay?

you:
yeah, see you at 2