The Keeper of the Diamond (Se...

By Yan_Senna

Y/N is a big Harry Potter fan. However, her friends, Laura and Vera, are not. But that's okay. She often dayd... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Thank you
Announcement: Christmas Special!
New Story: The Long Lost Princess!
New Story: Capture Bonding!
New Story: Lonely Man!

Chapter eighteen

1.4K 46 96
By Yan_Senna

TW: Clothes being ripped off, swear words and mentions of death and torture

"At last, you are here" a cold voice suddenly says. That voice sends chills down Y/N's spine. Please don't be him, please don't be him, please don't be him.

As Lucius leads her into the dining room, she widens her eyes when she sees him. Pale, grey-ish skin. Black, long nails on both hands and feet. Bald head with veins. Two snake-like slits instead of a nose. Cold, empty, blood-red eyes staring at her. It's him. It's Lord Fucking Voldemort. Y/N slowly gulps. Apparently, it's not only in the books that he has red eyes.

Lucius bows as he gently forces Y/N down on her knees in front of the Dark Lord. "I got her, my Lord. Nobody noticed us" Lucius says, hoping it will please him.

Voldemort gives a creepy smile. "Excellent. Finally, she is here. The Keeper of the Diamond" he says as he looks at the girl. All the Death Eaters, except for the Malfoys, give an evil laugh.

As Y/N looks down on the floor, she gasps. She spots a dead man wearing a Death Eater robe. Wasn't that one of the men who were at her house?

Voldemort chuckles at her evilly. "Ah, forgive us. We have not... cleaned up before you arrived. How rude of us. Wormtail, remove the body" he orders his servant. Bowing, Wormtail drags Avery's dead body out of the room. A moment later, he returns.

Suddenly, Voldemort grabs Y/N's right arm with his ice cold hand as he forces her up on her feet. She shivers. "Do not be afraid, girl. We will not harm you as long as you do as I say. Which you will do, of course" he says as he strokes her left cheek while she's shaking with fear.

He then turns to Draco and Lucius. "You two did a good job. I am very pleased, Lucius. You will not be punished this time. I trust your testicles are still intact?" the Dark Lord questions him in a mocking tone.

Lucius is absolutely humiliated by this. Meanwhile, Y/N widens her eyes. What did he do to him?

They are suddenly interrupted by a velvety voice. "I apologise for my late arrival, my Lord". Snape. Snape is here. Why didn't she think about that? Of course he would be here.

"Ah, Severus, I am glad you could come. As you can see, our guest has arrived" Voldemort says as he gestures to Y/N, one of his hands still holding her arm. Guest? She's a guest? She feels very welcomed - not.

Snape looks at Y/N with an unreadable expression. He obviously can't show any emotions as the Dark Lord watches. "That is great news, my Lord" he says in a monotone voice as he bows.

Voldemort then lets go of Y/N. "It is indeed. Wormtail, take off her cloak and give it to me" he demands. Wormtail does as he says. He rips off her cloak as she is left in her Gryffindor uniform. He then hands it over to Voldemort.

The Dark Lord takes the cloak and then takes the wand out of one of the pockets. "They gave a wand to a Muggle? What a disgrace" Voldemort says in a disgusted tone as he breaks it. He then takes the orange diamond out of the other pocket.

He smiles as he inspects it. "You had the diamond with you. Good girl. Now, I cannot stand looking at that filthy Gryffindor uniform on you" he suddenly says. Y/N starts to breathe heavily, panicking. Is he going to take off her clothes?

Voldemort suddenly tears off the red uniform, leaving her only in her bra, underwear and shoes. Y/N quickly tries to cover herself as best as she can while Lucius and Snape try their best not to react. Yep, that's right.

"Much better. However, we cannot have our guest freeze, can we? Severus, put on a new cloak on her" Voldemort orders Snape.

Nodding, Snape takes a cloak from a nearby closet and turns towards Y/N. He gently puts the cloak on her, making sure she is decent and covered.

"Good. Say "Thank you, sir" to Severus" Voldemort orders Y/N while he looks at her.

Y/N turns around and looks at Snape. "Thank you, sir" she says as she truly looks grateful. Snape simply nods.

Bellatrix can't contain herself anymore. "My Lord, please let me torture the girl. I have been waiting to torture someone ever since my sister's incompetent husband failed his first mission. Please, my Lord" she says as she gives a deep bow.

Voldemort laughs. "I admire your torturing lust, Bellatrix. However, the girl must not be harmed as her strengths are needed" he states in a warning tone.

Bellatrix quickly looks down on the floor, ashamed that the Dark Lord declined her wish. She would have loved to hear the girl scream as she tortured her.

Voldemort then takes a look at the diamond in his hand as he holds it high up in the air. "With the help of the Keeper of the Diamond's power, I will destroy the Boy Who Lived and rule over the whole Wizarding World" he declares as he and the Death Eaters, except for the Malfoys, give a satisfied laugh while Y/N is looking absolutely terrified.

Will the Order come to save her? What if they are too late and she is indeed forced to help Voldemort?

Turning around, Voldemort looks at the Malfoy family as well as Bellatrix, Snape and Dolohov. "I will have to leave elsewhere as I have business to attend to. I will take the diamond with me so the girl cannot use her powers to escape. Meanwhile, you will keep an eye on her and make sure she stays here. And I repeat, she is not to be harmed" he says as he looks at Bellatrix sternly.

"Fear not, my Lord. We will do everything in our power to make sure of that" Lucius says as he bows. Voldemort then disappears in a smoke - with the orange diamond.

All the Death Eaters turn to look at Y/N. What to do now? Lucius sighs. "Wormtail, tell the house elves to start making dinner. I am sure our guest is hungry" he orders him. Wormtail hurries to go and tell the house elves as he leaves the dining room.

Y/N suddenly spots something on the ground. She takes a closer look. No way. It's the pink diamond. Making sure she isn't being watched, Y/N picks it up and puts the pink, now glowing diamond in the right pocket of the cloak that Snape gave her.

Not long after, dinner is served. At the dinner table are Y/N, Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, Bellatrix, Snape and Dolohov. They all eat in silence.

As she is slowly tucking into her meal, Y/N can't help but notice Dolohov staring at her, creepily. He even gives her a creepy smile. Shuddering, Y/N tries to ignore it and continues to eat her meal.

When the feast ends, everybody goes into the big living room. Y/N goes there as well since they won't let her be alone. They are all sitting on the couches. There is an awkward silence as nobody knows what to do.

Narcissa suddenly conjures a teapot and seven teacups. "I thought we could all have a drink. I cannot stand this silence, so we might as well be sipping on some tea" she states. Everybody nods in agreement as she then orders Wormtail to pour some tea in all of the cups.

Narcissa then takes two of the cups and hands one of them over to Y/N. "Here you go, sweetheart. Drink some tea" she says, giving the girl a friendly smile. Looking at her shyly, Y/N takes the offered tea as she nods and mutters a shy "thank you".

As Y/N is sipping her tea, which is the best tea she has ever had, she once again notices Dolohov staring at her. Creep.

When she's finished with her delicious tea, Y/N leans back onto the couch, feeling quite tired. She can't help but slowly close her eyes. They are all watching her closely.

"Tired, hmm?" Lucius gently asks her. Opening her eyes, Y/N is too tired to answer, so she simply just nods. Narcissa decides to show Y/N to her room as she doesn't trust any of the men nor her sister with the task.

When they enter, Y/N immediately heads to bed after taking off her cloak. She doesn't expect Narcissa to come and tuck her in.

The woman gently takes Y/N's hand as she gives it a small squeeze. "Good night, sweetheart. I just want you to know that I am truly sorry about the circumstances. Believe me, my husband and I are not evil. We are just willing to do everything to protect our son. I hope you understand" she pleads, giving a sad sigh.

Y/N gives her a shy yet reassuring smile. "Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy. I appreciate it. And don't worry, I understand. I can tell that you care a lot about your family" she says, truly meaning it.

Narcissa smiles back at her. "Thank you. And no need to be so formal, you can just call me Cissy or Narcissa. Now, go to sleep, sweetheart" she says as she gives the tired girl a small kiss on the forehead.

Narcissa leaves her room and closes the door. Turning around, Y/N slowly falls asleep. However, her sleep is short-lived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
189K 9.7K 89
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
90K 2.5K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...
64.7K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...