Italian Angel

De sophiaxscorpio

Isabella Romano, lost her mother at the age of ten, in a large family where nobody cares, has low grades and... Mais

MUST READ
𝐼𝑧𝑧𝑦
πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ π‘”π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ 
πΉπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘Ÿ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘’
π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π΅π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑁𝑒𝑀𝑠
π΄π‘£π‘œπ‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œ π‘‡π‘œπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘
πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ πΊπ‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ 2
π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘π‘œ π΄π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘š
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜
π΄π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦, π‘Žπ‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ 
𝐼 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒
𝐴 π‘‡π‘œπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’
𝐴 πΏπ‘œπ‘›π‘” πΆπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑒
π‘†π‘’π‘π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘π‘™π‘’
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑁𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑
πΊπ‘œπ‘›π‘’ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘¦ π΅π‘œπ‘¦
π΅π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π·π‘–π‘ π‘π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ 
π‘π‘’π‘›π‘£π‘œ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜
𝐴 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ž π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘™
πΉπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’
π·π‘œπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦
πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
π‘€π‘œπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‰π‘Žπ‘›π‘ 
π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘“π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‡π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦'𝑠
π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’
π‘€π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘ 
π΅π‘–π‘Ÿβ„Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘†β„Žπ‘œπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘†π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘’
π‘π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑑
π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘–π‘ π‘π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ 
π‘„π‘’π‘–π‘π‘˜ πΈπ‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘’
𝐺𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑠
π‘†π‘€π‘–π‘šπ‘šπ‘–π‘›g
𝐼 π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑

𝐿𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛

1.4K 33 1
De sophiaxscorpio

I S A B E L L A

-Sunday-

The day had gone by, easily, and today was the day of the day, the marriage. My brothers and I had helped with the preparations and they all had picked out their suits. It had gone fast, I'll admit, a little too fast for my desire.

This would be the second worst day of my life, and I was not prepared for it. Not a single bit and I hated it. This would be a special Sunday for Jennifer, and, don't get me wrong, I was happy for her, but I was also worried. Worried about the future, worried about our family.

Alexandra and I would be her bride maids, and I just sat there, not knowing what to do with my make up. It was currently 4 AM, I couldn't sleep all night, just like the others, and currently sat in front of my desk, a mirror hanging from the wall that the desk was leaning against, and tried to breath evenly. I wore an oversized shirt with Mickey Mouse on it and some leggings. My hair was a messy bun that was still from yesterday,

I picked up a small brush, for my highlighter, without applying foundation, but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. The brush was in my hand, while I was like a statue, looking at myself.

My face was pale, without any color, and my hand skinny and fragile. I had rather small hands, which wasn't a good thing, I hated it. I hated every single part of my body, except for my freckles. They bought life into my hollow self, and without them, everybody would think I was a porcelain doll. My lips were a light rose color, my eyes couldn't be more colorless, and my nose, a little crooked. I had cheek bones, I must admit, and would be considered pretty if it wasn't for my unhealthy skinniness and grey skin.

This wasn't natural, it was sick. I needed make up to look beautiful.

Everything will be alright, just calm down, and you'll manage. There was this voice, who tried to comfort me, and I was thankful for it. I needed it more than anything else today.

Everybody will turn down on you. And then there was this voice, it was louder than the kinder one, and I struggled staying in reality.

Just try to sleep a bit more, and everything will be okay. This didn't feel real anymore.

I stood up from the desk and sat back on the bed, my fingers twirling around in the covers. I laid back down, onto the soft blanket, and let my feet dangle from the bed. I didn't feel my feet, as if I was flying, or simply, just numb.

Now I was laying there, looking at the ceiling, listening to my breath, ignoring the world that was beginning to come to life this morning. Soon enough my eyes closed and I fell into a deep, dark sleep.

Only an hour later, I awoke again. The sky was grey and no bird was to be seen. It had rained in this hour and the railing from my balcony was still wet.

I stood up from my bed, one hand trailing along the knitted blanket, and finally sitting back down at my desk. "Let the day begin." I said to myself and looked at the mirror. I had a black mark on my right cheek, which was new. My hand drifted towards the cheek and inspected the black mark. It was a simple stroke upwards, starting at my collar bone and going up to my cheek.

Weird, I thought to myself, this wasn't there when I went to sleep.

Probably your brothers, don't worry. This was the loud, unkind voice from earlier.

I would have to talk to them about it later.

I carried on with my make up, which was a dark black eyeliner and black eyeshadow. My lips were painted with a crimson red color and I had light blush applied. The eyeliner made my eyes pop and look like cats eyes. My hair was braided and decorated with roses. It matched with the tight, lacy black dress, that I wore.

This wedding was something else, I thought to myself.

I went downstairs, boots in my hand, and saw my brothers. They stood in a row, from oldest to youngest, starting at the end of the stairs. They all looked at me when I came down and smiled.

"Finalmente sei arrivato, abbiamo aspettato e vedo che ci hai sorpreso." Finally, you have arrived, we waited, and I see, you surprised us. William spoke to me in Italian. I never heard his Italian accent pop out so much, and I liked it as I nearly never heard him speak it.

My brothers all had gelled back hair and wore black suits with matching ties. Nathaniel was standing in front of them, mustering all of them and finishing the last details of their suits. "Padre, andiamo." I ordered him to go and we all went outside. A black limousine was waiting for us and we took a seat inside.

The car ride was silent and short. My vision began to get blurry all the way there while my brothers switched glances between each other. Nobody spoke and it was a rather uncomfortable silence. Light came from the neon lights that gave a blue shine from them.

Nathaniel sat stiff in his position, as if he wasn't ready for this, to start something new.

I grabbed his hand and whispered, "Andrá tutto bene" Everything will be alright. he smiled a little and squeezed my hand. I had never saw my father this excited and tense at once, and it made me happy, that he had found his one and only world.

"Siamo arrivati" A voice interrupted my thoughts and I looked at the driver who had opened the door for us all to leave the vehicle.

I left the car at last and cold air hit me. I shivered a little, as my tights weren't exactly keeping me warm. I quickly put on my shoes and followed the others down the aisle and sat on one of the stools in the first row. The floor was uneven, which made it hard for me to walk with our tripping. My brothers sat next to me, looking forward. Looking around there were people I've never met. Even elderly ladies sat behind the first row, knitting, and starring at the other guests.

Alexandra was standing next to Jennifer, as her bridesmaid, and was glaring at me the whole ceremony until it came to the promise. Then she turned towards her mother, who couldn't stop showing her happiness.

Jennifer stood in a black wedding dress on the podium, next to her, a smiling Nathaniel, who was starring at his new to be wed wife. It was perfect.

"Jennifer Davis, do you want to take Nathaniel Romano as your husband and take his last name?" The priest asked.

Jennifer looked at Nathaniel like a slave, as if she was happy to serve him, while Nathaniel... he looked sad, too sad for a wedding. He was nervous, but I've never seen this emotion in him.

This was more of a wedding for an alliance rather than true love.

I felt something evil rise behind them, as if theirs souls had turned against them and we were all only statues... or dolls, ready to be played with. Large shadows appeared behind the couple, but nobody seemed to notice except me.

Alexandras brothers, or, soon my brothers, didn't look happy either, they looked sorry.

Sorry for Alexandra, who stood next to Jennifer, holding the rings, smiling at everybody who wasn't.

Alexandra wore a silk grey dress that sparkled in the sunlight, it was knee length and she wore silver heels. Her hair wound up in an upper bun, decorated with black hairpins.

The crowd took a few glances at Nathaniel and Jennifer until they turned to my direction, where I sat.

They glared at me, as if I had done something horrible. Something that could not be forgiven.
Or simply... something I was about to do that would destroy all of this.

Something wasn't right here, this wasn't supposed to be. I had to stop it.

And just now I realized all the details I didn't figure out earlier.

This wedding was on a hill, away from the crowd, but I knew Nathaniel, he would've picked something in the city.

The elder women had no pupils, they looked blind, but still looked at everyone who went by.

The most people I didn't know, was because they simply didn't exist. It wasn't possible for them. They had black eyes or either none at all.

This wedding was a dark theme, and I knew, Jennifer would not let that slide. Even though we only met once, I knew she was the typical woman who wanted a classic white wedding. Something with a romantic touch, like roses, but never black.

"Stop the wedding!" I shouted and every gaze turned to me. Nathaniel glared at me. I stood up in protest and everybody around me growled.

The elder women looked into my direction, they held up their hand for me to silence, but I wasn't going to listen.

It was hard for me not to trip, but I managed to stand up without falling back down on the seat, even though an unknown force was trying to pull me back down, deeper than the ground.

My brothers were shocked, but didn't look at me, they looked at Nathaniel. Their eyes glued to them.

Alexandra stopped smiling and took a glance at me, her eyes filled with sorrow and hope.

She didn't want this either, somebody whispered in my ear, but when I turned to my left, nobody stood next to me.

"Smettila con queste sciocchezze!" Nathaniel muttered that I should stop this nonsense. He took Jennifer's hand and slipped a ring onto her finger, to make this go faster.

Jennifer was shocked, the held the ring up into the light and stared at the diamond. It was an impressive ring, but it also wasn't Nathaniel. Nathaniel would've picked something else. Something more intense.

They didn't kiss yet, I had time.

This was too unreal.

Sudenly everything around me turned dark. I wanted to lift myself up, but fell into a deep hole. I lost my shoes in the fall and cried and screamed. I screamed for help. Screamed for somebody to come and save me from this nightmare. I closed my eyes and ignored the voices. These voices were whispering things in my ear I couldn't even listen to any one of them. Some were more familiar while others were just completely undefinable.

"Bella, wake up." I ignored this voice until something shook my shoulders. It was intended to be gentle, but I felt like the black hole shook with me.

This voice was familiar, yet far away. I tried to reach to it, but it wasn't there. I couldn't feel any part of my body, I wanted to walk, to speak. My voice was gone now, just a second ago I was able to scream out my lungs, but now? I could scream all I want, nothing came out my mouth. Not even some kind of small whimper, nothing.

"Wake up!", something touched me, a hand, a familiar scent. Somebody was pulling me upwards, to the light, screaming and shouting my name, waiting for a response, but it didn't come. I squinted my eyes, as I had to adjust to the arriving light.

Soon enough, I was back in my bed, a figure towering over me. I blinked away the tears and saw.....Lucas. Lucas was standing here, worried about me. "Lucas?" I held up a hand in front of my eyes, the light flooding through the window was too light.

Lucas helped me up and I sat on the bed, he next to me. I leaned against his shoulder and started crying. He didn't say anything, just silently hugged me, stroking my hair for me to calm down. "It's okay, you're safe, it's okay."

He knew it was about the wedding, and I knew, he was scared too, maybe even a little sad. "Lucas, I don't want this to happen. Please don't let them." I whispered and he stopped stroking my hair. He held my shoulder and looked me into the eyes.

"It's completely okay to not liking what will happen in the future, but you will have to accept it, if you like it or not. At least not their future." Lucas was right, and that was what made me sad. It would happen, if I liked it or not.

"Now c'mon let's get ready. Jennifer picked out a dress for you, as she thought the other one didn't suit you." I widened my eyes in shock. The dress was what I had completely forgot about. The baby blue dress that wasn't even my size.

"It's in your closet, now get ready, we're leaving in two hours" Luca stood up from my bed and smiled at me, encouraging his little sister to start something new.

"Give me one and a half hours and I'll be downstairs." I answered which made him widen his smile even more. "I hope so."

As Lucas left I stood up from my bed and walked towards my closet, taking a quick glance at the tall stand mirror next to it. Same clothes, same hair, same lifeless doll.

I opened the closet doors and a long white dress hand from a hanger, directly in front of me. It looked pretty, but I doubted it would fit to me.

I carried on from the dress, back to my desk, and sat down, looking at a black case, situated in the middle of the desk. It was unfamiliar, so somebody must've placed it on my desk while I was sleeping.

Just open it, not a big deal. The voice in the back of my head confirmed that it was nothing, but it was the cold, dark voice who led me to the nightmare.

I opened it and closed my eyes for a second. Nothing happened, open your eyes.

My gaze was met with a variety of brushes, palettes, lipsticks and glosses, concealer, bronzer, and other stuff I didn't know what was. The palettes had pink tones, while others were in completely blue. 

From the outside, the box was a simple black color, but from the inside, a whole other universe.

My hand floated over the brushes, I was scared that I could break them in any way.

I took a seat at the desk and looked at my face, it needed a lot of shaping and make up, so the first thing to do, is YouTube and Pinterest.

I grabbed my laptop, looked in, opened YouTube, and searched up "Easy makeup tutorials bridesmaid" or "Natural makeup", and started watching.

The first tutorial was by a blond haired girl who tried a bronze themed make up look, and she said, I quote:" It is immaculate for the eyes and makes them pop.", but honestly I think she was just advertising some beauty product, because her eyes seemed dull as ever.

The second one was a bit easier, it even got me to pick up a brush, used for highlighter, I think, and try it on my face, but I looked like a fairy that had gone crazy from too much crack. My cheeks were glowing as if I just ate a laser-sword.

The last one was the least motivating, a girl trying out different looks, one of them fairy core themed. She was pretty, even without make up, but I didn't even bother taking a look at my different brushes, it frustrated me until I just shoved half of them to the floor.

"Ok, you got this, just start." I put down a thin brush from earlier, in attempt to do butterfly winged eyeliner, but instead I wiped away two squiggly lines with a smudged blue eyeshadow, that, on one eye, had a thick line going down to my nose, and one the other eye, spots of the eyeliner, like blue freckles.

My garbage bin was filled with make up remover wipes, which gave me shudders just from looking at it.

Maybe, just improvise, the kind voice. Easy to say, I hissed back.

This was going nowhere and I had spent nearly one hour on trying a cut crease and highlighted cheek bones, if I was going to hold it on this speed, I wouldn't even be done after the wedding.

Suddenly, the door bell ringed and I fell from my chair, pulling a blue container full of thick brushes with me on the floor and onto my face. Some were put of plastic which made the fall less painful, but some hit my nose.

My one leg was still on the chair, my two hands lifting myself up after drawing brushes out of my tangled hair. "Who the hell would come this early in the morning," I looked over to my alarm watch and it said 6:50 AM, "Shit, fuck, shit."

How could it take me this long to try make up that only for the eyes?!

I heard footsteps come up the stairs, too light and soft to be my brothers, so I assumed, it was a girl.

Before the person knocked on the door, I put every brush from the floor, onto the desk and ordered the palettes, wiping away colored dust form my working area. I took a quick glance in the mirror, checkin to see if there was any eyeshadow or glitter still there, before answering the knock with a quick "Come in."

The door opened and I turned away from the mirror, only to see her.

She was medium-tall, had her hair down in beach waves with white pearls woven inside, she wore a white short, dress, it was shoulder-less and tied together at the top.

The sleeves were loose around her thin, tanned arms, and had a wide opening that started at the ellbows, they had a light fabric, which meant you could see through them. A corset was tied around her waist, decorated with a light blue roses and green leaves. The background color was a cream taint, almost white. The skirt went to her knees and suited her perfectly. the dress didn't entirely suit a wedding, but overall, she looked wonderful.

Her shoes were snow white heels, with straps, for her ankles.

She wore a winged, milk eyeliner and rose pigmented lips, her eye shadow was a silver color, not to be seen if you didn't move close enough.

This girls Aura was indescribable. She showed a kind of majesty, but still kindness, to complete her look of an elf in the woods. Words couldn't compliment her look, she was so beautiful.

even though she looked beautiful, she was ugly on the inside, which was the best part.

because this part showed her true self, Alexandra.

"Heard you need help with getting ready." Alexandra crossed her arms and leaned against the opened door. "I am completely capable of completing my look on my own, thank you" I looked back at the mirror, and tried to seem confident. "Yeah, doesn't look like it."

I sensed Alexandra walk over to me, and saw her in the mirror, her tall figure behind me, inspecting my hair. It was tangled, almost impossible to tame with a hairbrush, so some days I didn't even bother to brush it.

"This will take a while", she sighed and ripped out my hair tie in one single movement, pulling out pecks of my hair. I yelped in response and held my head, where she pulled out the tie. "Watch out!"

"I better start working and you better start shutting up, or you can go in your pjs." I silenced immediately after that comment and let her style my hair.

My pjs look fine, watch what you're saying.

Alexandra picked up a hair brush and tried combing through the mess on my head, but stopped after a while. "I'll have to wash it." I sighed but didn't complain.

I got up and followed her to the bathroom. I held my head down and leaned against the bathtub rim. Soon enough something wet hit my head and I flinched a little at the icy water.

"Calm down." She turned the water warm and massaged my head with honey shampoo, at least it smelled like honey. 

A towel was wrapped around my head and I stood back up. Alexandra took out the blowdryer and turned it on, a loud sound erupting from it.

The towel was torn off of my head and replaced with heat.

Soon she was done and I looked at my reflection. My hair looked...better, more natural, you could say.

"Ok, what are we going to do with your hair." Alexandra probably talked to herself because she took out clips right after, before rummaging again through the small shelves under the sink.

"Ooh, these bad bitches." She pulled out a small packet full of white, thin hair ties and looked at them, thinking of what to do with them.

The packet was placed aside and a large black hair tie replaced it.

Alexandra combed through my hair with a hair brush in one hand and in the other the black hair tie. She wasn't gentle at all, and I had to hold in the yelps.

I closed my eyes and ignored the tugs from my hair.

"Ok, I think...." I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror. I couldn't even see my hair from the front and had to turn around a bit so I could see the work of art. To sum it up, it was a messy bun, but I looked at the small details. Small parts of my hair hanging out at the front, the braided sides, white pearls accessorizing the sides of the bun, but what caught my eye the most, was the silver rose sticking out from the middle of the bun.

"I...wow." I finished her sentence and she smiled. I touched the bun carefully, not wanting to break it.

Alexandra went back out the bathroom and towards my closet. The door was opened and I saw her pulling out the white dress from earlier.

"The dress, omg,  mom picked is something else!" She held it up high for me to see, but my mood changed. I didn't want to wear the dress, yes it was pretty, but they weren't comfortable.

I walked towards her and shooed her out of my room before and I tried putting it on. Way more layers than I imagined. I looked at the mirror because something didn't feel right.

"Alexandra! Help! It doesn't fit!" She came back into the room and I turned to her. The dress went only to my stomach and was just too big at the top. This was more a cocktail dress than for a wedding.

Alexandra took a look at me and stormed over, sighing. "You can be so stupid sometimes." she muttered under my breath as she tried to pull the dress down. I wriggled a little and it worked.

The dress went to my knees and had multiple layers, more than I imagined, but invisible sleeves, a silky fabric as the top layer, and fluffy under layers . The top layer shimmered more than the others and was soft. the sleeves went to my elbows and had a silver rope braided between two layers of invisible fabric. The next started at the collar bone and two little diamonds were placed on either side of it.

Alexandra looked around in the black case, where the make up was, and opened a little box. She pulled out some accessories and stared at them for a while.

I walked over to her and saw the pearl necklace in her hand. It had multiple layers, like a choker, and a fragile flower in the middle. I turned around for her to put it around my neck. The necklace was cold at first, but all of it went away when I looked into the mirror, it was pretty. A little over the top, but pretty. Some pearl earrings were handed to me too, and I had a bit of a struggle to put them on.

The last thing was a corset. It wasn't a large one, with much detail, but it still looked complicated. She put it around my waist and tied it up, not too tight, but tight enough for me to hold my breath a second.

What is this, am I going to a dinner party at Marie Antoinette? Who wears a corset, we have the 21st century.

My hands ran along the details of the corset, which were some embroidered blossoms in white.

"The only thing that's left is a hat and some white gloves." I tried making a joke, but Alexandra ignored me.

Not easy to break her, fun..... I guess.

I sat down at the desk and she pulled out brush after brush, and set them down in front of me, along with palettes and tubes filled with lipgloss.

"Now that's the fun part." She pulled out a thin, long brush, which already had a golden glow on it.

"Close your eyes." I closed them and felt a tickle. The brush went along my cheek bones, a little on my nose, and at the eyes. I couldn't help but twitch my nose a little.

Next was a larger brush, it felt wide and fluffy. Just nicer than the first one. Alexandra applied it at my cheeks. It was probably blush.

After that I zoned out. I enjoyed the tickles of the soft brushes and relaxed. Alexandra first was very tense when she just started, so was I, but she relaxed.

We talked a bit about the wedding, and in general about our future.

The conversation hat gotten so far, that we were now complaining about our brothers.

"Oh, prepare for Isaac, he can't stop messing with us, either if it's a food war in the kitchen, or chasing one of us with a water gun. He even once slid a small rat under my blankets." Alexandra giggled a little and I smiled.

"You should see the twins. They game all day, and turn up the volume so high, you could say the house moves every time they shoot a zombie."

"Oh please, never steal Aidens cookies. I once did and he chased me around the house with what looked like an old shoe or something. Didn't want to find out what that was. And then he ignored me for a week!"

"You should see William and Elijah! They never leave their office!"

"Oh yeah, same with Owen. He never has time for us, especially not for me. As if I was the black sheep of the family."

Our giggles stopped. It wasn't the fact that we both were a bit similar when it came to this that made me sad. It was the fact that deep down I knew..... I knew that she didn't deserve this. Yes, maybe she wasn't the nicest of them all, maybe she was cocky, but she didn't deserve this. Alexandra deserved to be loved by her brothers.

I did though.

"Oh, you know, they probably have a reason." I shrugged and stayed silent until she answered. "Actually, he doesn't." Alexandra stopped her movements, "Owen was always..... toxic in a way. Yes, he cared. At least about my brothers. But me? I was just fully ignored, and when I asked him what I did wrong, I got screamed at or not answered at all. The others also never knew why he acted like this, well at least they pretended not to know. As if I did something to them."

"Hey, it's probably nothing and they're all acting up because of something that happened in the past. I mean, everything will change soon, maybe your brothers too."

Alexandra was soon done with my look when she tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror. It was beautiful.

I had a winged eyeliner and some golden highlights. There wasn't any eye shadow, but a massive amount of blush on my nose and cheeks. This made my freckles pop out a bit.

"Wow." I touched my cheek in order to see if it was real, if it was me, the beauty I was looking at.

I've never felt so confident.

"Eh, it's nothing. I just wanted it to fit to the dress." She shrugged, but I saw a small smile. Even though this wasn't much, she was still proud.

"Thank you, really." I stood up and admired my self in the tiny mirror. I twirled around and held the bottom of my dress.

"Girls! Isabella, Alexandra, get down!" I heard a masculine voice call us, the Italian accent making me recognize the voice at once.

Nathaniel.

We rushed down the stairs, leaving the mess we did in my room.

"Wait! Dramatic! After all we look hot." She turned to me and pushed me with her index finger back up the stairs, me walking backwards.

The boys hadn't come in yet, they were probably talking in the kitchen. I heard a bit of laughter until Alexandra called, "EYO! Get over here!"

I tugged at her arm and she laughed, "C'monnnn it will be fun!"

I didn't like attention, not at all, I didn't even know how it felt because I never wanted to experience it, at least not the good attention type.

Only at the explosion, that was when I got attention, stares, whispers, shocked faces and even cries of young children who were scared. I didn't like this attention.

But maybe this was different.

Footsteps echoed through the hall and I saw some of the boys, not all of them, standing there and looking for us. It seemed like Alexandra family had gathered here, except for Jennifer.

"Where is your mom?" I asked her and leaned against her shoulder. She nudged and leaned towards me, whispering, "Its bad luck when the groom sees the bride before the wedding."

"Okay boys! Up here!" She waved a little and soon walked down the stairs dramatically. Her pace was slow, yet majestic. She walked perfectly in her heels, which I adored. She made no sound while waking down and it went silent when they first saw her. Her dress flowed a bit from a small wave of wind, yet her hair looked perfect and untouched.

I felt unimportant with her. She was so perfect. Her hair, her body, perfect curves, her smile. How much I wanted to be her, how much I adored her.

I heard a lot of chatter while she went down and some "Woahhh"s.  They were all impressed and some even clapped.

Then, I heard a door shut close. It's as the front door. Somebody had left in the middle of the moment. Probably Nathaniel.

This was typical for him, just leaving with out a notice, but I didn't that too, so I couldn't be mad at him. I was just sad. Not enough to ruin the day, even though I already hated it, but it just made me feel.....less, in some way.

Okay, my turn, don't mess up.

I could literally see it. Walking down the stairs, tripping, ripping my skirt and sitting at the wedding, in a jacket and torn off corset. My arms scratched, maybe even bleeding. Head hurting and collapsing in the middle of the ceremony, Jennifer's perfect day would be ruined.

Well, it was already determined to be ruined by me, in some way, I think, people expected it from me. To ruin this perfect relationship or whatever they call love.

I always ruined the good things, either if it was just a pizza party at my elementary school, or some birthday party. Soon enough I avoided these things and wasn't invited anymore

Yay.

Then I realized, I didn't have any shoes. No wonder the ground felt so soft! I rushed back to my room and looked at my closet. I had two pair of air forces, three pairs of vans, and some chunky doll boots from Halloween.

Wow, should I go bare foot to the wedding...... or make a statement?

I looked around to see if I had old ballerinas or some fancy sneakers from elementary. They literally asked us girls to wear ballerinas, and my mom? You could say she was the stereotype feminine mom. The one that made you wear dresses at restaurant visits or glared at you when you didn't have table manners.

But she was nicer....yet stereotype. Of course she followed the schools preferences that the girls wore skirts, the boys pants because there was no uniform. This probably made me hate skirts, but either way, the ballerinas were gone.

Nope, all thrown away.

I pulled out the light blue air forces and put them on. No socks. I hated walking bare foot, especially in sneakers, you would sweat which made your feet all gross, but I couldn't care less now.

At least the air forces were cold and new.

a statement..... in some kind of way.

I ran back to the stairs, they were now having a full conversation, mostly about how stunning Alexandra looked. Not surprised at all.

I didn't bother making a sound, wanting to avoid the gazes, stares, whispers that she got.

Just, act like you do, be happy.
If it would be that easy.
Act like the perfect daughter for once, just today.

I pushed away the sadness and anger and replaced it with happiness. I even smiled a bit while holding onto the railing and walking down the stairs. My eyes were glued forward, concentrating on my steps. My skirt also swayed a little which made me feel better in some way.

When I reached the end of the stairs I got lifted up and twirled around in the air, like a little girl. Elijah enjoyed my small giggles and put me back on the ground.

I brushed off imaginary dirt off of the skirt and glared at him playfully. I got hugged from behind and felt Logan's warm breath.

"You look beautiful." He whispered into my ear which made me smile even more.

"Eyo sis! Never saw you in a dress." Liam called out and we all chuckled a bit, even Alexandra. "Then remember it, this is the first and last time in five years!"

"Pffffff, if you say so." We walked towards the door and I looked for Alexandra. She was walking far back, behind her brothers. I pulled her forward, next to me and Lucas.

She smiled, which made me happy too. We walked in silence outside, towards a limousine.

"Ok, who got that one?" Grayson pointed towards the car and Owen chuckled a bit under his breath. I knew it was him, he wanted to make us all a little bit happier about the whole situation.

We got inside, the driver started and we all sat there in silence, until Joshua raised his voice, "We can all agree, at first we didn't want this, this whole new family thing. And I have to speak for Isaac, Grayson and me. We wanted to hate you guys at first, especially the twins."

Liam made a shocked face while James played unconscious.

"But.... I guess we managed. Of course, we don't really know each other, but at least we are not fully hating each other. It's something."

"And we will have fun in the future together!" Grayson interrupted him and Isaac carried on, "Even Isabella and Alex!"

"Oh shut up!" I laughed and she did too. Maybe we could be friends..... or something else.

The car drive was filled with laughter from the triplets and the twins. They were doing a contest who had the most cheesiest pick up lines. It made us all crack up and forget a while about the situation.

I still thought about the future. The living together and all of that. I didn't like the idea of Nathaniel and Jennifer together, but I liked the idea of another girl in the house for support. It wasn't easy in a house with 6 brothers, so there was some support needed.

The car stopped after a rocky road and we all carefully stepped outside. I got out last, after Alexandra and shielded my face from the sun, it was shining direct at me.

We were waving along a dirt path that was in the middle of a wheat field. There were no clouds to be seen and the sky was a baby blue. We walked in a row as the path was too thin to walk next to each other.

"You sure this is the right way?" I screams to the front. No answer came, just an annoyed grunt from Alexandra.

I looked to the ground and saw her shoes. One had just broken off the heel and was sticking out of the mud. "They were fucking new! Dammit!" She cursed something to herself and I leaned down, pulling out the dirty heel.

"There you go." I said to her and handed her the heel. My hands were a bit muddy now, at least not my dress. "Don't need your help." She grabbed the heel from my hand and threw it away.

"Everything alright there?" Lucas shouted from the front. He probably heard part of our short conversation. "Yes!" Alexandra glared at me over her shoulder.

What's her problem now? We just understood us so good, what happened?

AND thats it!

What do you think made Alexandra suddenly change her mind on Isabella?

Do you think they will become friends?

Wordcount: 6325

🍪VOTE and COMMENT 🍪

-Cookie out-

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

Saved De Madison:)

Ficção Geral

800K 16K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
553K 12K 29
Isabella Beatrice Marino has always lived with her mother and step-father. After her mother dies she is left in the care of her step-father, Tom. Aft...
21.2K 342 40
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
Emotionlessβœ“ De Ambimbohhh

Ficção Adolescente

378K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...