Winchester Family

By SamiDoan

Saving people, Hunting things...the Family Business. Sounds crazy right? That's exactly what Mary-Ann (Ann) t... More

Chapter One**
Chapter Two**
Chapter Three**
Chapter Four**
Chapter Five**
Chapter Six**
Chapter Seven**
Chapter Eight**
Chapter Nine**
Chapter Ten**
Chapter Eleven**
Chapter Twelve**
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen**
Chapter Fifteen**
Chapter Sixteen**
Chapter Seventeen**
Chapter Eighteen**
Chapter Nineteen**
Chapter Twenty-One**
Chapter Twenty-Two**
Chapter Twenty-Three**
Chapter Twenty-Four**
Chapter Twenty-Five**
Chapter Twenty-Six**
Chapter Twenty-Seven**
Chapter Twenty-Eight**
Chapter Twenty-Nine**
Chapter Thirty**
Chapter Thirty-One**
Chapter Thirty-Two**
Chapter Thirty-Three**
Chapter Thirty-four**
Chapter Thirty-Five**
Chapter Thirty-Six**
Chapter Thirty-Seven**
Chapter Thirty-Eight**
Chapter Thirty-Nine**
Chapter Forty**
Chapter Forty-One**
Chapter Forty-Two**
Chapter Forty-Three**
Chapter Forty-Four**
Chapter Forty-Five**
Chapter Forty-Six**
Chapter Forty-Seven**
Chapter Forty-Eight**
Chapter Forty-Nine**
Chapter Fifty**
Chapter Fifty-One**
Chapter Fifty-Two**
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four**
Chapter Fifty-Five**
Authors Note**

Chapter Twenty**

359 14 3
By SamiDoan

I have my head resting on a pillow and Dean is on the bed next to me. Sam walks in the door and says, "We can rule out Nessie." I sit up and look around. Did I fall asleep? When did Sam leave?

"What do you mean?" I ask slughishly. Dean rolls over and sits up as well. He rubs his eyes and looks at Sam.

"Will Carlton is dead." Sam says placing a bag of food and some cups on the table.

"He drowned?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, in the sink."

"What the hell? Then you're right, this isn't a creature, we are dealing with something else."

"Yeah, but what?" I ask trying to think about all the stuff the boys have hunted before.

"I don't know. Water wraith, maybe? Some kind of demon? I mean, something that controls water...water that comes from the same source. " Dean says.

" The lake."

" Yeah." 

" Which would explain why it's upping the body count. The lake is draining. It'll be dry in a few months. Whatever this thing is, whatever it wants, it's running out of time. " I say standing up.

" And if it can get through the pipes, it can get to anyone, almost anywhere."

I walk over to my bag and throw it up on the bed.

"This is going to happen again soon." Dean says standing up too.

"And we do know one other thing for sure. We know this has got something to do with Bill Carlton." I add in as I am going through my clothes.

" Yeah, it took both his kids." Dean says.

" And I've been asking around. Lucas's dad, Chris—Bill Carlton's godson. " Sam says shaking his head.

" Well, after I change, I say we go pay Mr. Carlton a visit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626 10 5
*short story* Sam and Dean are in Memphis, Illinois, on the hunt for something that's tearing the town's young men apart and leaving their mangled bo...
54.4K 1.5K 22
They're back - the ghouls and vampires, the ghosts and spirits - and even more terrifying entities. And wherever these evil beings are, you'll find s...
62.8K 821 24
Mary Winchester is 10 year old little sister to Sam and Dean Winchester and the youngest hunter of the time. When her dad goes missing Dean and Mary...
15.5K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...