ALWAYS, I'LL CARE - A. Sendoh

By diecerene

regrets and hindsights─ how can you miss someone you never met? SLAMDUNK FANFICTION. ( SD, takehiko inoue. ) ... More

a brief introduction
first letter
first late reply
another reply
second letter
second late reply
third letter
fourth letter
third late reply
fourth late reply
fifth letter
sixth letter
eighth letter
ninth letter & and the last letter
sendoh's last reply
at least, we met
author's notes

seventh letter

305 22 0
By diecerene

dear akira sendoh,

damn you for being perfectly imperfect.

i don't really have a lot to say in this letter, because finally! we talked. and i'm currently being a hardcore simp for you, just because of that one conversation we had. i bet you didn't even know me or remember my name. but that's fine for me.

your eyes tells a lot, do you know that?

sorry for judging you for being a lazy ass in my previous letter, not like you'll see that or what, but still.

your eyes looked so tired today, and you told me the exact thing.

"i am exhausted," still with a smile on your face.

things must be really hard because the third years aren't there anymore, huh?

please take care of yourself, i just know you can do it. and you'll keep on trying.

not because i've known you for a long time and i've known you well and enough to say these things.

but because i truly believe on what and how capable you are.

always, i'll care.
y/n l/n .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
66.8K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...
1.5K 70 4
forget-me-nots represent true love. it is a testament to your relationship and promises the other person that you will never forget them in your thou...
68K 2.3K 63
2 years later, Earth Eleven takes the challenge; to win the First-Ever Grand Celesta Galaxy Cup. 6 Opponents to battle to, each planet leveled up the...