ALWAYS, I'LL CARE - A. Sendoh

By diecerene

regrets and hindsights─ how can you miss someone you never met? SLAMDUNK FANFICTION. ( SD, takehiko inoue. ) ... More

a brief introduction
first letter
first late reply
another reply
second letter
second late reply
third letter
fourth letter
third late reply
fourth late reply
sixth letter
seventh letter
eighth letter
ninth letter & and the last letter
sendoh's last reply
at least, we met
author's notes

fifth letter

311 24 2
By diecerene

dear akira sendoh,

guess what? i'm back to writing these stupid letters again! i am kind of pissed off today, but it doesn't matter. i met an EXTREMELY rude guy from a rival school again, if i'm not wrong and mistaken from what i heard from his silly fangirls his name is rukawa kaede from shohoku who beat our school. I DON'T LIKE HIM. except for a fact that shit he's so good at basketball, like a prodigy or something, i'm sure you already know him.

and remember, hanagata-san? i accidentally called him in his first name today! we met at the library, hopefully, i didn't break his glasses this time, we talk about things and ask ourselves how's school, he's legit sounding like a parent. bye.

he asked for my number, so i gave it to him!! the chances of us hanging out together again is probably 75 out of 100 or something!

i didn't get to see you today, huh? i know for sure you're working hard, after all, you already have plans in your life. i hope i could be just like you since even though you're an airhead sometimes, it strikes and really clear that you still have ambitions and goals in your life.

akira sendoh, i really admire you. truly.

always, i'll care.
y/n l/n .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 242 75
This story is about silver a hunter named silver. She would do anything to stop the wanders. What she didn't expect was to attracted by three hansome...
6.2K 443 15
Welcome to Wellenberg, Meuracevia, at the turn of the 19th century. The fate of Serenity Hotel, an opulent hotel in the nation's capital. The Sereni...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
23.5K 640 36
She is always busy prioritizing herself first and nothing ever bent her towards a love achieved from someone else, ever. He only has basketball in h...