This Town

بواسطة JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
Authors Note- the movie
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4
TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

Chapter 37

2.7K 66 14
بواسطة JosieS11

"Dad is that you?" I call as someone walks past my bedroom door. "It is but be quiet, it's early." Dad says opening my bedroom door.

"What's going on in here?" He asks and Derek stands up. "I'll go make coffee." He says walking past us and downstairs.

"I know I moved home to help you with Stiles." I say and sigh. "That wasn't the reason." He says and I groan and nod. "I know, I know." I say sighing.

"Anyway. I can't live here anymore. This room gives me a sicky feeling. We've cleaned up all the blood and all the mess thats the police made but I can't." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What I'm trying to say is that I decided to move in with Derek. It's time. I just, im 23 and I don't want to live at home anymore. I've got a business that's doing amazing at the moment. I've also got someone who puts up with how annoying I am." I say and dad nods.

"I'm only 5 minutes away so I can come home whenever but I just can't live here anymore." I say and he nods. "That's okay, Nia. Honestly, I've been waiting for you to turn around and tell me you're moving out." He says and I smile at him sympathetically.

"You just have to tell Stiles." Dad says looking around my room which is now basic once more. "I will tell him." I say and dad smiles.

Derek comes back up with our billionth coffee of the night/ morning. "Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Be gone by the time I come home." Dad jokes and I smile. Dad leaves and we continue to put my stuff into boxes.

"I'm starving." I complain and Derek laughs. "Stiles is awake." He says and I groan. "I'll go get breakfast." He says grabbing his keys and then leaving.

"Hey- oh jesus. What's happening?" Stiles asks and I sigh. "I'm moving out." I say and Stiles' face drops.

"I know it's not ideal but im not even gonna be that far away. I'll be at the loft. Anytime you need me I can get to you in 10 minutes." I say and Stiles sits on my bed.

"Are you sure you wanna live with Derek? He's kinda boring." Stiles says and I laugh. "I've got enough humour for the both of us." I joke and Stiles smiles.

"You're good for him." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "We aren't having this conversation." I say and he smiles.

"Whose gonna make my breakfast, lunch and dinner?" Stiles asks and I roll my eyes. "Im sure you can come over for dinner, or we can come over here. I can still make your lunch. And if you're lucky and you stop by the coffee shop in the mornings before school, I'll give you some free croissants or whatever." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you Nia." He says and I nod. "That's quite alright." I say and he smiles.

"Derek's gone to get breakfast." I say sipping on my coffee. "What the hell have you done to Derek Hale?" Stiles asks and I shrug. "Charmed him with my sexy skills." I say and Stiles scrunches his face up in disgust.

****
Aftee breakfast, all three of us load a bunch of stuff into Derek's car. Including a mirror which he's not happy about.

When we get to the loft, I take a box of things up and Derek brings the rest of the things up, mainly because I'm lazy.

My phone rings as I unpack my clothes into a dresser upstairs.

"Hey, Issac. Everything alright?" I ask putting it on speaker. "Yeah. Can I come over?" He asks. "Of course you can, we're at the loft." I say as Derek brings a mirror upstairs.

No one comes up here so Derek has said I can do whatever I want with it. You know what I'm thinking? Closet.

We head downstairs for a coffee break when Issac gets here. I sip on my coffee as Issac bites his knuckles nervously.

"What is it?" I ask putting my coffee down. "What did you do?" I ask and he looks up. "Nothing, nothing." Issac says and I turn to Derek. "He's worried about your reaction. He doesn't want to upset you." Derek reads and Issac snaps his head up.

"Issac, whatever you did. I'm not gonna get angry or kick up a fuss. But you do need to tell me because you're stressing me out." I say and he sighs.

"I know this isn't the best thing in the world. But I'm leaving. I'm going to France with Argent. I can't stay in this town any longer. It hurts. Everyone I've loved has died here." Issac says and he refuses to meet my eyes as he starts to cry.

"Hey." I say walking over to him and putting my hands on his cheeks. "That's okay." I say and he takes a breath of relief. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Of course it is, I completely understand." I say wiping away a tear of his.

"Thank you for being my family." He says and I nod. "Of course. But I hope you know, just because you're moving to France, I'm not going to not class you as family any less. I love you Issac." I say and he smiles at me.

"You will always be my family." I say and he takes a breath of relief. "Always." I say and he smiles. "And you'll be mine." He says and I roll my eyes. "Duh." I say and he smiles.

"When do you leave?" I ask and he sighs. "Tomorrow morning. I'm gonna take the triskelele with me and bury it somewhere safe. Like what Noshiko did." Issac says and I nod. "Smart idea." I say and he smiles.

"I also wanted to thank you as well." Issac says and turns his attention to Derek. "Why?" Derek asks.

"You gave me a chance. I don't know who I'd be if you didn't give me a chance. But by giving me a chance, you gave me a family. Introduced me to people I'll never forget." He says and I smile.

"Your not and never were a bad kid. Someone needed to help you. Fortunately, I could." Derek says shrugging.

"Hey, do you remember when we first met?" I ask Issac and he laughs. "The night you unknowingly drove the getaway car." Issac says and I smile.

"You wouldn't stop taking the piss out of Derek, it was hilarious." He says and Derek rolls his eyes.

****
The next morning, I dragged Derek to the airport where we said our goodbyes to Argent and Issac.

I wrapped my arms around Issac and he wrapped his arms around me.

I love this boy. He's so misunderstood and all he's ever needed was love and attention. He's needed a family, one that will love him.

Now as I stand in the airport, I get teary eyed as he pulls away from our hug.

"Call me whenever you can, day or night. I don't care. If you need anything, if you wanna come home, let me know. There will always be a home waiting for you here with us." I say gesturing to Derek. "Thank you." Issac says before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"I love you and do me proud." I say and he laughs. "Duh.'' He says making me smile. "I love you too." He adds and Argent puts his hand on Issac's shoulder.

"Goodbye." I say and he smiles. "See you later." He says as they begin to walk away.

Derek takes my hand and leads me back to his car.

****
We spent the rest of the day unpacking my stuff. Stiles even came over for a few hours for dinner because he was already complaining.

I also kept making suggestions on ways to help the loft feel more homely, but as predicted Derek was against every single one of them.

"Can you like move closer to me. 1, I don't have cooties and 2 I'm freezing. You know I'm a human right? You're gonna need to put the heat on some times." I say and Derek groans.

"Shut up." He says moving even closer to me so we can spoon.

The buzzing of the alarm goes off and Derek jumps out of bed whilst I just groan, you've gotta be kidding me.

"Get up." Derek says pulling me out of bed. "Put something on your bottom half." He demands and I look around, worrying.

The loft door flies open and some men with guns come in. The one in the middle throws Derek at the table.

"Now, my friend, you're gonna tell us about la loba." The guys says and aims a gun at Derek. Shit.

"Hey, this is breaking and entering you can get arrested. And trust me I can get you arrested, my dad's the Sheriff." I say and the guy charges towards me and grabs Derek's shirt that I was wearing.

"Stop! She's not supernatural. She's a human!" Derek shouts and I nod frantically. "I am." I say and he lets go off me and signals for one of the men.

A man walks over to us and grabs my arm and the other man goes back to interogating Derek.

"Where's the she-wolf?" He asks but Derek's eyes were only on mine. He wasn't paying attention to the others. "You should just go ahead and kill me, not her, cause you're never gonna find Cora." Derek says as his eyes trail down to where the man had grabbed me.

"Cora?" The main guy asks. "Who the hell is Cora?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Look this is clearly a massive misunderstanding, can you leave?" I ask but they ignore me.

"Fine. Can you loosen your grip?" I ask the man, but he doesn't. "She's talking to you." Derek says to the guy that was holding my arm.

Something gets thrown in the room and everyone ducks and covers their eyes.

Derek rushes over to me and body blocks me on the floor.

He gets back up and scans the room for the attacker. "Stay behind me." He says helping me up and putting his arm between us. I then grab his arm and sigh.

Some sort of growling makes me hold his arm tighter.

Men start to go down everywhere and the hunters continue to shoot their guns.

Derek puts his arm over my head to block anything. "Make sure nothing gets close to my nose. It doesn't need anymore damage." I groan.

Something sharp hits my shoulder and I groan. "Derek." I say and he turns to me. "Shit." He says looking at my shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright, I'm gonna get you out of here." He says and takes my pain but looks around as a gun cocks.

Derek gets shot by a blond. A familiar blonde. Kate Argent? Isn't she dead?

"Oh my god." I say as he collapses to the floor. Kate shape shifts infront of us and my eyes widen. What in the fuck?

"Derek." I groan and try to pull him up but it doesn't work. Kate Argent just stands infront of us watching us intently.

"Derek." I groan as everything gets fuzzy. "I know." He groans back before I collapse onto the floor.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

88.4K 4.3K 22
Life for Stiles Stilinski is pretty good. He lives with his dad and two sisters in the small town of Beacon Hills, but when an old family moves back...
89.8K 2.7K 23
❝ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? ❞ in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...
75.6K 1.1K 40
Mackenzie Low is the 19 year old cousin of Stiles Stilinski. And after 6 years away from Beacon Hills she's finally back. But will her life be as nor...
349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...