π˜“π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘭𝘦 π˜”π˜°π˜³π˜’π˜­π˜¦π˜΄

By AnnaMoon138

Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental... More

Characters' aesthetics.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

15.

18.7K 325 75
By AnnaMoon138

2 in the morning.

Pierre's P.O.V.

I smiled drowsily, feeling tiny hand tenderly hold my thumb as pleasant, soothing, dulcet smell of jasmine surrounded me. My eyes opened and I smiled at the sight of my gorgeous little daughter. 

Medium-length, lustrous, velvety, voluminous, naturally wavy, dark blonde hair is messy, yet it looks sublime. Silky, dewy, clear skin is luminous. Silk, light blue pjs - shorts and tank-top look so winsome on her slim, petite body. Adorable, dazzling smile adorns her plump, full, rosy lips. Big, vivid, glimmering, light blue eyes shine so brightly and enchantingly. Fuzzy is in her tiny arms and Biscuit is sleepily standing right next to her.

God, she is stunning. I have no idea what I did to deserve such angel in my life. 

"Est-ce que tout va bien, mon petit papillon?"- I asked warmly, my voice sounding huskier, and she nodded, smiling happily. (Is everything alright, my little butterfly?) 

I helped her to get on the bed and grinned in joy as she snuck under covers, hugging me so damn preciously. My rugged arms wrapped around her delicate frame, making her invisible in my embrace. Biscuit hopped on the bed and settled on one of the pillows, curling in a ball before falling asleep quickly.

"Tu m'as juste manqué, papa."- spoke softly Genevieve, making my heart melt. (I just missed you, daddy.) 

"Tu me manquais beaucoup, mon petit chéri."- I stated sincerely, kissing the top of her pretty head. (I missed you very much, my little darling.) 

I rubbed her dainty back affectionally, cherishing the moment more than words can ever tell. 

It's been 4 days since I reunited with my children. The best 4 days of my life. 

We got to know each other much better, spent hours together, went for walks, watched cartoons and movies, went to restaurants, had picnics, went sightseeing to refreshen their memories of their hometown and simply had a blast. I took my sons to car races, which is our mutual hobby, and took my daughter shopping and to butterfly centre. I feel much closer to my kids now that I know what they like and dislike, what they are keen on, what makes them happy and what upsets them. 

Now we are stying in our mansion, which I built specifically for myself and my children - spacious, homely, inviting, luxurious, bright, airy and with a huge, flourishing garden for my little princess. The house has everything they might possibly need. I want them to feel at home, to call this home and they do it so naturally and cheerfully. It makes my heart flutter in delight.

I am the happiest right now. The happiest I have been in years. 

"Dormez un peu, de la douceur. Il est très tôt."- I said calmly, cuddling her while she is snuggling into me, keeping my thumb and Fuzzy in her embrace. (Get some sleep, sweetness. It is very early.) 

"Vos câlins sont extrêmement confortables, papa. J'adore vos câlins."- murmured Vivi cutely, her light blue eyes fluttering close. (Your hugs are exceedingly cosy, daddy. I love your hugs.)

"J'adore vous serrer dans mes bras, mon petit trésor."- I whispered to her, kissing her cheek dotingly. (I love hugging you, my small treasure.)

It didn't take long before my sweetie fell asleep in my arms and I followed soon once I was certain she is comfy and warm. 

Hours later. 7AM.

Family workout - the best way to start the day. I am fond of working out with my kids. It is by far my favourite thing to do. 

Once all of us woke up at 06:30AM, we changed into gym clothes, had snacks and went to the gym. 5 of us began with nice, very fun warmup and dancing session before moving onto exercising.

"You don't look like you are in your forties. Not at all."- stated Ares with a smile as his brothers agreed. 

"I hope it is a good thing."- I said warmly as we are doing deadlifts. 

"Absolutely."- assured Mathew and I smiled happily as we kept chatting pleasantly. 

The four of us are doing full body workout and Vivi is playing right by our side, doing some light exercises in the process. She is very slim and dainty as it is; she doesn't need any excessive training. 

Once we finished with lower body, we moved onto upper. 

"Puis-je recevoir un câlin, s'il vous plaît?"- wondered cutely Vivi, running up to us, making us smile. (Can I get a hug, please?) 

"Absolument, petit. Viens ici."- replied Winston happily, picking her small self up in his arms. (Absolutely, little one. Come here.) 

We hugged our preciousness lovingly and I chuckled as she eagerly clung to me like the most adorable little koala and giggled melodically, not minding the fact that I am fair 10 times her minute size. 

"Voulez-vous aller à Disneyland après le petit déjeuner, mon petit papillon?"- I wondered, kissing her forehead, keeping her delicate self in my arms. (Do you want to go to Disneyland after breakfast, my little butterfly?) 

"Absolument, papa."- she chirped excitedly, making us laugh wholeheartedly at her winsome nod. (Absolutely, daddy.) 

We told her more about Disneyland and all 5 of us quickly became excited about the upcoming trip. After 2 hours we finished our workouts and went to get ready for the day. 

"Bain moussant avec des canards!"- spoke merrily Genevieve as I grinned in joy, following her to her room. (Bubble bath with duckies!)

Her room is her utmost favourite spot in the house. I am so glad that I got everything right and she loves her personal space immensely. The room is very spacious, light, airy and neat. I went for white-beige-ivory colour pallet and I am happy it turned out beautifully. Like cherry on top, Vivi happens to adore bunnies. 

I made her a bubble bath with purple and pink candy-scented bubbles. She happily played with yellow duckies and bubbles, looking so cute and pure. 

"Amusez-vous, mon petit chéri. Je reviendrai dans quelques minutes pour vous aider avec le bain."- I told her warmly, tucking a strand of her silky, dark blonde hair behind her ear. (Have fun, my little darling. I will be back in a few minutes to help you with the bath.) 

"Okie-doki, papa."- chirped my sweetheart, kissing my cheek wholesomely, smiling gorgeously. 

I went to my room and showered. Then I trimmed my beard a bit more than usually and did my routine before getting dressed for the day. Casula clothes, Audemars Piguet hand watch, cologne was sprayed on my neck and wrists. 

(This is how their dad looks like; just imagine he has dark blonde hair, please.)

Once I was ready, I went to my little girl, chucking at the sight: her entire sweet self is covered in pink and purple bubbles from head to toe as her big, twinkling, light blue eyes and cute, small, button nose peer from beneath the bubbly layer. 

"Vous avez passé un bon moment avec les bulles, n'est-ce pas, ma belle fille?"- I wondered happily while crouching down to her level, adoring how comfortable and cheery with me she is. (You had a great time with bubbles, didn't you, my beautiful daughter?) 

I am not going to lie: I was shitless scared that she won't remember me or will be afraid of me because of what she went through. The thought had never given me peace of mind. It would have torn me apart. 

No words can convey how ecstatic I am to have such close-knit bond with my small girl. I am glad that my kids feel at home here, feel free to talk to me about anything, that they are healthy and content, that they have no troubles and know that I will always protect them under any circumstances. 

"Oui, j'ai passé un bon moment avec des bulles et des canards."- chirped my baby girl, smiling brightly and merrily. (Yes, I had a great time with bubbles and duckies.)

Genevieve booped my nose winsomely, covering it with a few bubbles, and giggles mellifluously, making me full-on grin in delight. She has the purest soul. I kissed her adorable nose and turned on the shower before carefully washing the bubbles off her small self. 

"Fermez les yeux, s'il vous plaît, douceur."- I said warmly and she nodded, covering her eyes with her petite, soft hands. (Close your eyes, please, sweetness.) 

I cautiously poured water on her gorgeous face, tenderly wiping the bubbles off with my free hand, making sure not to hurt her anywhere. Once she was free of bubble, I washed her medium-length, silky, voluminous hair while she told me her favourite myth - story about Pegasus. 

Those days I learnt that my girl is fond of Greek and Roman mythology, just like my sons - all of them got it from me and I am fucking euphoric to share this with them. 

I don't think it is possible to explain how glad I am that my children are nothing like that wench. My kids have abso-fucking-lutely nothing in common with her and it is for the best. 

Once my sweetheart was clean, I wrapped her in a big, soft, fluffy, warm towel, chuckling as she hugged me cutely, snuggling into me the second she was in my arms. 

"Je ressemble à burrito."- giggled melodically my daughter, making me chuckle. (I look like burrito.) 

"Tu es le plus mignon et le plus beau burrito du monde, ma préciosité."- I replied sincerely, kissing her cheeks. (You are the cutest and the most beautiful burrito in the world, my preciousness.) 

I helped her with her routine and she brushed her teeth on her own as I only counted for how long she is doing it. Then I helped her to get dressed for the day, carrying her to her own grand walk-in closet. 

"Puis-je porter cela aujourd'hui, s'il vous plaît, papa?"- asked sweetly Genevieve, showing me ivory-coloured hoodie-dress. (Can I wear this today, please, daddy?) 

"Bien sûr, mon petit papillon."- I responded happily, taking it off the rack since it is slightly too high for her to reach. (Of course, my little butterfly.) 

I helped her to put the hoodie-dress on before she picked white trainers and socks to go with it. I lightly blow-dried her velvety, dark blonde hair and tied it in a high ponytail, just like she asked. Once she was set for the day, I scooped her gorgeous self in my arms and we went downstairs as she carried Fuzzy in her tiny arms. Biscuit is trailing right after us. 

(This is how I imagine Genevieve's character looking like.)

"Seems like we are going for family outfit today."- chuckled Winston and we laughed wholeheartedly, seeing how all of us are matching. 

"Let's eat breakfast in a restaurant, papa."- spoke Mathew with a smile, taking his phone. 

"Sounds awesome. Let's go."- I replied joyfully, taking keys from black Audi SUV. 

My sons and I took sport cars for rides a few times for racing, but I am not driving my Genevieve in such car; not yet at least. Her safety and comfort is everything to me, so hence why I got 6 SUVs: secure, comfortable, spacious and luxurious. 

I set my girl in her car seat, securing her belts, and took driver's seat. Mathew and Ares are on the backseats with their sister; Winston took passenger's seat. The fun, beyond heartwarming car ride was filled with laughers smiles and wholesome talks. 

In some 10 minutes we arrived at the best restaurant, where you can get amazing breakfast of any type - sweet or savoury.

Once we took our seats, I smiled as Genevieve climbed on Winston's lap, giggling cutely as her brothers granted her all of their attention. 

This is all I, as a father, want: my happy kids by my sides smiling and having a blast. 

Boys and I ordered sugar-free black coffees, croissants with fig jam, croquettes madam and my sweetie stuck to her now traditional breakfast - a small bowl of honeyed fruit salad with almond croissant, which is filled with fragipane (a sweet almond filling) and topped with toasted almonds.

"Quel combat quelque chose à boire, ange?"- Winston asked her, showing her list of drinks. (What bout something to drink, angel?) 

"Jus d'orange, s'il vous plaît."- said courteously my little lady and waiter noted that down before leaving, saying that he will be back in 15 minutes. (Orange juice, please.) 

The five of us chatted about the day pleasantly and took pictures, having such a good time. In no time our order arrived and I helped Genevieve to get on my lap when she attempted to get there. I wrapped my arm around her tiny frame, keeping her safe from falling, and she settled comfily on my lap as Fuzzy sat on her own. 

She ate on her own, unhurriedly and properly, making sure to chew well, just like needed. We peacefully enjoyed family breakfast, talking about the upcoming  trip to Disneyland and what we definitely want to check out first of all. 

The place is utterly huge, so we decided to make it a week-long trip, planning to drive back to the house to pack and take Biscuit. 

"Cela se sent si bien."- said my sons and I smiled, knowing what they mean: spontaneous trip. (This feels so good.) 

Unlike majority of parents, I really don't care whether it is planned or not. If it is fun and my children want it, then you best believe I am doing it. There is nothing I wouldn't do for my kids and I will always make their wishes come true any time, any day. 

Once we finished eating, we drank our coffees, patiently waiting for Vivi to finish eating slowly. She ate the fruit very eagerly, but carbs are still something she is getting used to. 

"Tu es une très bonne fille, ma petite chérie. Je suis extrêmement fier de vous."- I spoke genuinely, kissing her cheek, when she ate half of almond croissant. (You are a very good girl, my little darling. I am exceedingly proud of you.)

I smiled when she hopped in my arms and hugged me tightly, giving me butterflies. I hugged my sweetie as we finished our cups of coffee. Once I covered the bill, we got going. 

We quickly arrived home, packed and took Biscuit's things too since you are allowed to take pets there. Very quickly we got on the road, enjoying our first family trip to no extend. 

I look forward to creating such fun, mellow, heartwarming memories with my kids. I've been dreaming of this for so damn long and finally my wish came true. 

In an hour we arrived and before going for rides, we got our tickets and booked in the Disneyland Hotel for 1 week, taking 4 grand VIP suits: 3 suits for my sons and 1 for my little girl and I. Our luggage was taken care of and we settled our pup in pet care centre, making sure he gets full set of accommodations: feeding, walking, play time, bathing and grooming if needed and so on. 

"Tout est si grand."- spoke adorably Vivi, holding my thumb securely while walking by my side, and we smiled at the scene. (Everything is so big.) 

She is tiny, so she has to tilt her pretty head very far backwards to look around. Everything looks indeed huge in comparison to her small hight. 

It is just too cute to bear. 

"Voulez-vous que je vous porte, ma petite princesse?"- I asked her warmly with a smile. (Do you want me to carry you, my little princess?)

"Seulement si ce n'est pas trop de problèmes, papa."- said sweetly my daughters smiling angelically, and I leaned down to her level, tenderly picking her weightless frame up in my arms. (Only if it isn't too much trouble, daddy.) 

"C'est mon honneur, mon petit chéri."- I assured her profoundly, knowing that there is nothing I'd like more. (It's my honour, my little darling.) 

Since Vivi is only 4, she is too small for a few rides, which my sons are interested in. Those rides are more adult suitable, so we agreed to meet next to the castle in 3 hours for lunch. 

My sweetie and I started with Le Pays des Contes de Fées, moving onto Princess Pavilion, Le Carrousel de Lancelot and La Cabane des Robinson. We got Minnie Mouse ears and a tiara, candies and a plush Minnie Mouse toy. The two of us took pictures, chatted and laughed, having a blast together. 

"Excuse me."- sounded some woman's voice, interrupting my happy bubble. 

"Can I help you?"- I replied out of politeness, keeping an eye on my cutie-pie, who is eating a pink lollipop in a shape of a rose while holding my thumb securely.

"I was wondering whether you'd like to have a cup of tea with me? Maybe a dinner later on tonight."- she bluntly asked and I did my best not to roll my eyes. 

1 - I don't like such bluntness. She has no shame to eye me lustfully, which is sign on despair that never looks good on anyone. 

2 - I am not looking for any relationship. My focus is on my kids, that's it. I want to indulge in fatherhood. 

3 - this is getting too old and boring. Oui, I know that I look very athletic and rather young. Oui, I am used to females' attention everywhere I go, but I am not interested. All I want is to be a dad, I do not want to involve anyone in my children's lives, especially Vivi's; she deserves a peaceful childhood, one that is filled with happiness and love. 

"No, thank you."- I answered sternly and politely, picking Vivi up in my arms before leaving. 

"Je ne veux pas partager votre attention avec des femmes, papa."- spoke Genevieve with the most adorable pout, gazing at me sadly through her long, dark, thick, pretty lashes. (I don't want to share your attention with any women, daddy.)

"Ne vous inquiétez pas, ma petite beauté. Mon attention, mon amour et mes soins ne sont que pour vous et vos frères. Je ne vais nulle part et je ne suis que le vôtre."- I stated honestly with a smile and kissed her forehead. (Don't worry, my little beauty. My attention, love and care are only for you and your brothers. I am not going anywhere and I am only yours.) 

"Je t'aime, papa."- murmured my sweetheart, smiling dazzlingly, and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, hugging me mellowly. (I love you, daddy.) 

"Je t'aime tellement, mon petit papillon."- I said happily, holding my treasure in my arms, close and tight to myself. (I love you so much, my little butterfly.)

The two of us checked out one more ride before going to the meet-up spot. In a moment my sons came to us and I couldn't help my joyful smile at how smiley, relaxed, merry and excited they are. I am very glad that they are having a great time. 

"You have to check out Star Wars mountain. It is awesome."- said Ares happily, giving his baby sister a plush Olaf-snowman toy.

"C'est tellement mignon!"- chirped contentedly Vivi, smiling brightly, and we smiled at her sweetness. (It's so cute!)

Boys and I agreed to go on a few rides later on together since neither of us feels like leaving Vivi alone now. She goes to bed always at the same time, so we will check a couple of rides after she falls asleep. 2 of my guards came with us, so she will be watched over, safe and sound. 

It is high time to have lunch, so we went to Plaza Gardens restaurant. Once we got our table and settled down, we looked through the menu. My sons and I chose shrimp penne with green pesto sauce and my little girl picked vegan vegetable risotto. As for the drinks, espresso for us and apple juice for my sweetness. 

As we ate, we enjoyed marvellous conversations and had such a good laugh. Boys told us where they went and we told them what we checked out. 

"Notre petite sœur est-elle déjà fatiguée ?"- wondered Mathew with a smile as I took Genevieve out of children's high-chair and sat her on my lap. (Is our little sister tired already?) 

"Oui, Mattie."- murmured my daughter, snuggling into me, curling in a tiny ball in my arms. (Yes, Mattie.) 

I kissed the top of her pretty head and hugged her affectionately, smiling as she cuddles Fuzzy and nuzzled more into me. 

We finished eating and once bill was covered, we headed out. I carried Genevieve around as we walked around the parks and venues, enjoying family time immensely. After an hour or so my sweetness shifted in my arms, her light blue eyes fluttered open. 

"Bonjour, belle au bois dormant."- cooed her Winston, gently booping  her cute nose, and she giggled mellifluously, smiling winsomely. (Hello, sleeping beauty.) 

"Comment allez-vous, ma douceur?"- I asked in care, kissing her cheek. (How are you, my sweetness?) 

"Je me sens très bien, merci, papa. Comment vas-tu? Que faisons-nous?"- chirped my little girl, glancing around the blossoming park. (I feel very good, thank you, daddy. How are you? What are we doing?) 

"On se sent merveilleux, la préciosité."- replied Ares with a smile. (We feel marvellous, preciousness.) 

"Et nous sommes en route pour obtenir de la crème glacée."- responded Mathew relaxedly and we chuckled at how quickly her big, spellbinding, angelic eyes light up with such gorgeous twinkles. (And we are on our way to get ice-cream.) 

Just like that we got ice-cream and spent the rest of the day on family rides, went on a show and had dinner in the hotel. Time ticked by unnoticeably - it was 6PM in a blink of an eye. 

Genevieve sleepily showered and did her routine as I helped her out when needed. Once she put on her silk, lavender pjs - shorts and button-up shirt with short sleeves - I brushed her voluminous, velvety, lustrous hair and left it loose, like she asked. 

She knows that her brothers and I are going on a few rides and she doesn't mind staying with guards for a bit. Guards will stay inside the suite and they are at her disposal. 

"Puis-je dormir avec toi, papa, s'il te plaît?"- asked drowsily my sweetheart, hiding in my arms as I am rocking her tenderly, rubbing her dainty back lovingly. (Can I sleep with you, daddy, please?) 

"Bien sûr, mon petit papillon."- I replied with a smile, carrying her to my room. (Sure, my little butterfly.) 

I tucked my beautiful daughter in while telling her that we will be back in around 2-3 hours and that once I am back, I will cuddle her tiny self. Then I read her a fairytale, causing her to fall asleep in matter of a few minutes. 

Once I was sure she is sleeping peacefully, getting much needed rest, I turned off the light and left the room, leaving the door slightly opened. Guards are in the lounge and know what to do. 

On this note I went with my sons out, all of 4 of laughing and having a great time. Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Rustler Roundup Shooting Gallery, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain and many more rides, places and activities. We had a light drink in Restaurant des Pirates, took pictures, chatted and simply had the loveliest bonding time. 

In 3 hours we went to our suits, exchanging goodnights before parting for a few hours. Guards went to their suite ones I came in. I quickly showered, did my routine, wore boxers-brief and grey sweatpants before quietly entering the bedroom, smiling at the sight of my cutie-pie being nuzzled into the pillows. 

I silently laid next to her and cuddles my precious treasure, kissing her forehead tenderly. Genevieve snuggled into me, making the cutest wiggle, and hugged Fuzzy with one arm while the other wrapped around my torso in the most heartwarming way possible. 

It didn't take long before I fell asleep too, felling in the seventh heaven. 

Mes enfants sont ma fierté et ma joie. (My children are my pride and joy. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.1K 27
//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// #4 in Alone// Crystal i...
1.7M 42.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 130K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
410K 9.6K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...