Without Warning ✺ S.S

De wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... Mai multe

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 5 ◁

397 5 0
De wandylan_

Beacon Hills, October 2013.

   Reese and Stiles drove toward the school as fast as they could.

   When they entered the school, Stiles directly went in the chemistry class. The door was supposed to be locked. But it wasn't now.

   "So, what are we looking for?" Reese wondered as Stiles opened the storage for the chemical products. "That was supposed to be locked." Stated the Valraven when he walked in.

   "Yeah, I know. Notice anything else?" He asked, looking around for something strange.

   "It smells like chemicals." She stated nonchalantly. But then, she realised, "They wouldn't have been able to catch his scent."

   Stiles didn't respond for a moment but looked at the ground and found staples along with blood.

   "He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself." The brown haired boy said. "You were right." He continued, looking up to meet her blue eyes.

   "Then why don't I feel good about this?"

   "Probably because he was here to kill somebody."

   "But who?"

   "That's what we gotta figure out." He stood up and looked around for any clue they could found.

"Reese? What are those?" He asked when he saw her walking toward the board where numbers were written with an odd too familiar writing.

"Atomic numbers." She simply responded.

"Is it a formula?" He wondered, making Reese glaring at him.

"Are you even here in chemistry class?" She asked him sarcastically as she playfully rolled her eyes. "No. 19's potassium. 53's iodine. 88's radium."

Stiles looked at her with wide eyes as she explained.

"The first two make potassium iodine..." She took a chalk as she began to write 'K' beside the '19'.

"Potassium is K?" Stiles muttered. She nodded and continued writing an 'I' beside the '53'. "What's radium?" She marked a 'Ra' beside the last numbers.

"R-A" she simply answered, letting go of the chalk to look at Stiles.

"Kira." He read as he walked slowly to stand next to her, taking her hand and squeezed it tightly.

They drove as fast as they could, once again, to find Scott and tell him about Barrow wanting to get Kira.

When they arrived, they saw a unconscious Scott on the ground.

"Scott? Scott!" Reese shouted as she shake him.

He gasped and sat up, looking around. "Barrow, he took Kira!"

"We know. He was after her the whole time."

While they did their little conversation, Reese called Lydia to tell her she was right too. The strawberry blonde ended up coming with them near Kira's house where they were waiting.

When she arrived, they were all in the middle of the road.

"We have to think of something. He's going to kill her." Scott urged.

   "No shit, Sherlock." Reese mumbled between her teeth, but Scott could hear her and gave her a death glare.

   "I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia asked to no one in particular.

   "Because you heard the flies, right?"

   "What do you hear now?" Scott asked, taking a step closer.

  Lydia didn't respond for a moment, just looking at the ground before answering, "Nothing. I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it."

   Her breathing was now unsteady as she took small steps away from them.

   "I just... I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream." She finished.

   Reese raised her head and muttered, "Banshees" Lydia looked at her and slowly nodded. "Okay then scream. Lydia, scream."

   And she did with all the power she could use. Scott, Stiles and Reese had to put their hands on their ears to make sure they didn't bleed to death.

   " It's not flies." She stated, looking up at the light. "It's electricity."

   She turned around, making all of them took a big step back in fear.

   "Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer." Stiles stated. "He worked at a power substation."

   Scott urgently asked, "What substation?"

   "Beacon Hills' one." Reese answered for him.

   When Stiles parked his jeep and quickly got out of it but closed the door before Reese and Lydia could get out.

   "Wh-what?" Reese said.

   "Just wait for the cops to come." Stiles ordered them.

   "Us? Wait, why?" Lydia wondered.

   "I only got one bat." Stiles said but Reese rolled her eyes and got out of the jeep.

   "I have magic." She said, making one of her hand glow.

   "Fair enough." Stiles sighed. "But you stay behind me." She nodded and turned toward Lydia.

   "I'll be back. Stay here." She didn't wait for an answer and walked in the substation.

   After they save Kira, who save her herself, explanation : she 'absorbed' the electricity. Anyway, this made the whole city black, no electricity anymore. They all ended up at the sheriff's station with a not so happy Agent McCall.

   "So when did you get there?" The older McCall asked, looking at Stiles.

   "At the same time." The Valdove simply answered.

   "The same time as who?"

   "At the same time as me." Reese said, sitting in the middle of Scott and Stiles.

   "By coincidence?" The Agent questioned.

   "What do you mean coincidence?" The brown haired girl asked.

   "That's what I'm asking you." He glared at all of them. "The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

   Reese made a confused face. "Are you asking me?"

   "I think he's asking Scott." Stiles responded, trying to hide a smirk.

   They were messing with Scott's father's head.

   "I think he's asking you." said Scott.

   "I think he's asking the three of you." Lydia interrupted, a bit harsh.

   "Okay, let me answer the questions." The Agent said, making everyone looked at him with strange eyes. "Let me ask the questions." He corrected himself as Stiles gave him a sarcastic wink. "Just so I have this absolutely clear." Then he explained what they told him earlier. Without the supernatural things of course.

   "Sounds about right." Reese blurted.

   "How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

   "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer." Stiles responded like it was logic. "So where else would he take her?"

   "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

   "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." He winked toward his dad, making the old man laughed but hide it with a cough.

   "Just answer the man, Stiles." Noah said.

   "We made a good guess." Reese stated and shrugged.

   "What were the two of you doing?" Agent McCall asked, glaring at his son and Kira.

   They both said something at the same time but a different things. They looked at each other before saying the same things but changing the roles.

   Reese facepalmed herself and said, "Eating sushi AND pizza."

   "You believe this?" Raphael McCall asked the sheriff.

   "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it." Noah replied.

   "Kira, is that how you remember it?" Raphael asked, glancing in her direction.

   All the pack moved a bit closer as they waited for her answer.

   "Yes." She simply said. "Can I get my phone back now?"

   He shook his head and responded, "Sorry but no."

   Walking though the hallway, the coach was shouting things that Reese didn't pay attention to. She was more focused on the key she didn't remember having until she heard keys falling into the ground. She looked up from her book to see it was Stiles's.

   She kneeled down and took them.

   "They fell from your locker." Reese told him, making him glared at the keys.

   He sent her a smile before looking at them with a confused expression. "Hello, where did you come from?" He said to one key he didn't remember having.

   But then Scott entered, glancing in Kira's direction and walking toward her. But Stiles, who mumbled a lot of 'no', stopped him before he could.

   "What? I need to talk to her." Scott said.

   "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her." Reese reminded, still glaring at Kira.

   "Which is why I need to talk to her."

   "Scott, no way." Stiles told him. "Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction."

   "You know what?" Reese interrupted them. "I'm gonna go with Lydia and Allison." She didn't wait for an answer and walked away.

   After school, the girls went at the mall to search something to wear at the black light party that Danny organised in Derek's loft.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

776K 20.8K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
37.7K 984 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
19K 834 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
2K 61 14
༻இ༺ "𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀" ༻இ༺ 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯...