The Beginning

By pinkieshade4321

Poly Draco Malfoy x Ocs More

Chapter 1 *Flashback*
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3
chapter 4: Spring break
chapter 5: the End of spring break
chapter 6
chapter 7: the new girl
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

5 0 0
By pinkieshade4321

*Florian*

I have spent my few days of "vacation" Getting used to living with Draco and his parents. Then I was told I was going back to school.

I returned to school later that day. I went to the Hufflepuff dormitory, after a long day in classes.

After I rested I made my way to the Slytherin dormitory with a suitcase of stuff that I slid under Draco's bed. I slowly climbed into bed beside him.

*Draco*

I was sleeping when my bed moved beside me, I didn't think much of it until I felt something warm on my chest.

I woke up slightly running my hand up and down where the warm spot was. My fingers ran across something silky. I blink my eyes open and looked down at my chest. All i saw fuzzy black hair close to my chest.

"Doll~" I thought.

I lied back down with him still curled up to my chest.

*the next morning*

*Florian*
I woke up this morning with fuzzy blonde hair in my face.

"What a big softy you are." I whispered.

He groaned as I ran my fingers through his hair.

" I'm not that soft." He groaned.

I took my out of his hair. He groaned and grabbed my hand, putting it back.

"Aww~ your a big kitten." I laughed. " A big softy."

Draco sat up, his face flushed a bright rosy pink.

"O-only for you."  He stuttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 49.8K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...