Chapter 13

*Draco*

I put Florian in the passenger seat and strapped him in.

"What did he mean by Florian was his son~" I thought to myself

I walked around the car and sat in the driver seat. He now had his head resting on the center console. His usually soft slightly curly black hair, straightened by all the dry blood.

*They next day*

We had arrived at the hospital late last night. I had nothing to do but sit there and worry about my poor sweet Florian, who was now hooked to tubes and monitors. The doctors even had him hooked up a ventilator, just in case.

I stepped right outside the door and took out my phone. I called Aurora and explain what had happened.

*about two weeks later*

(Draco)

I was sitting beside the hospital bed with my hand in his when I felt a squeeze on my hand. I looked up and saw a pair of obsidian colored eyes starring back at me.

My eyes filled with tears and my heart nearly skipped a beat, I could barely breathe. It's been three and a half weeks since I had been able to stare into the beautiful brown obsidian of his eyes.

The door opened behind me and I saw the doctor followed by our auburn red haired girlfriend Aurora.

"Ah, Mr. Riddle your finally awake." The doctor said.

Florian groaned softly but smiled.

"Your okay!" Aurora said rushing to him.

Her eyes were pink and puffy. You could tell she'd been crying for a while now.

I pulled her into a hug as she sobbed.

"You'll have to stay here one more night, then you are free to go back to school." The doctor said. "We have put you under the supervision of the Malfoy's."