Chapter 14

*Florian*

I have spent my few days of "vacation" Getting used to living with Draco and his parents. Then I was told I was going back to school.

I returned to school later that day. I went to the Hufflepuff dormitory, after a long day in classes.

After I rested I made my way to the Slytherin dormitory with a suitcase of stuff that I slid under Draco's bed. I slowly climbed into bed beside him.

*Draco*

I was sleeping when my bed moved beside me, I didn't think much of it until I felt something warm on my chest.

I woke up slightly running my hand up and down where the warm spot was. My fingers ran across something silky. I blink my eyes open and looked down at my chest. All i saw fuzzy black hair close to my chest.

"Doll~" I thought.

I lied back down with him still curled up to my chest.

*the next morning*

*Florian*
I woke up this morning with fuzzy blonde hair in my face.

"What a big softy you are." I whispered.

He groaned as I ran my fingers through his hair.

" I'm not that soft." He groaned.

I took my out of his hair. He groaned and grabbed my hand, putting it back.

"Aww~ your a big kitten." I laughed. " A big softy."

Draco sat up, his face flushed a bright rosy pink.

"O-only for you."  He stuttered.