Hostage// H.S

By Harrystylesuser_

She danced with his demons, while he devoured her angels. In which a young girl is kidnapped and brought int... More

1.
2.
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9
10
11
12

Prologue.

320 8 0
By Harrystylesuser_

I wasn't sure where I was, last thing I can remember is walking home from work, heels broken- tear stained face. Work that night was awful. I worked as a part time stripper to dance for men and work itself wasn't bad. But afterwards you feel dirty. At least I did. The feeling that all you'll ever be is someone to be gawked at, but not respected.

However at just age 16 I had ran away from home and stayed at a dirty apartment building that costed too much for me to stay working at a coffee shop. It was late at work when a producer from the club next door, vigilant, came up to me and offered me his card for tryouts. That card sat in my car for a week.

I didn't like the idea of becoming a stripper which is why when I was cleaning my car I almost threw his card away. I'm not sure what consumed me to keep it. But I did.

The following Saturday I went over to vigilant to audition clad in my nicest lingerie set.

I got the part on the spot before the music had even ended, the producer shook hands with me and I was on my way to quit my job at the coffee shop. Within my first week working at a stripper I had made enough to cover the next months rent. That's when I decided to really give stripping a shot.

It didn't take me long to gather regulars. Some were married, others just looking for a good way to spend extra cash.

It was a good job money wise if you didn't let the other parts get to you. Some nights I did let it, others I just drank some wine and went to sleep to forget. Don't ask me how I got my hands on alcohol at 18.

My life was going. Not well, but going.

Work on the night of Friday, April 21st, was hell. Money was great but I had been groped and whistled at whilst working the vip section which was not allowed. I angrily left the club just in a long T shirt and jeans trying to get just a block away to my apartment so I could drink and forget about everything.

This is where things got blurry. And I wish I could tell you I made it home safely.

But I didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 7.2K 50
editing Jessica was a normal girl going out and having fun until on her birthday Harry kidnaps her to use her for sex. But over time, both fall in lo...
51K 757 13
Angelica Hallcroft is young, beautiful and smart. It's Friday Night and she is going clubbing with he friends as is tradition. But when she goes home...
13K 256 35
*TRIGGER; this stories contains self harm, depression, bullying, fat shaming, and eating disorder. If any of those are triggering for you please avoi...
166K 4.4K 50
( Major Edits for this book !!!!) Meet Eve and Carly. Two girls that are facing the world together. They both have the same story. Yet, when they try...