The Alpha And Her Human Mate...

נכתב על ידי greybandit313

Ally Koch, a perfectly normal 18 year-old moving to the middle of nowhere with her mother and twin brother. S... עוד

Main Characters
The Middle Of Nowhere
The Run And The First Day Of School
The New Kid
The First Day Of Practice
The Kiss
The Talk
The Lunch
Shopping And A Movie Night
The Party Part 1
The Party Part 2
(Not) Facing Her
Window Visit
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part 2
Pack Picnic
Full Moon
Morning In Bed
Breakfast With Friends
Pack Training
Four Days Until My Birthday
Birthday Day Part 1
Birthday Day Part 2
The Gang Sleepover
Movie Time
Making Up
Packs And Alphas
The Alpha Ceremony Part 1
The Alpha Ceremony Part 2
Six Months Later
The Luna Ceremony Part 1
The Luna Ceremony Part 2
Epilogue

Sky's Birthday

103 4 0
נכתב על ידי greybandit313

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, I'm late," I shout as I scramble around my room picking up clothes for the day. I grab my books from my bed and jump up and down trying to pull my pants up. As soon as I'm dressed and have all my books, I rush downstairs as quietly as I possibly can, trying not to make noise since Jay is still sleeping and I decide to be nice to him. As I reach the kitchen and grab a Poptart along with an apple. I pull my lunch together which consists of a very badly made peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a bag of chips, yogurt, and an orange. I check my watch which says 7:15 and I head out of the house but not before leaving a note saying I left early to help Mika.

I walk down into town and across Main Street into an alleyway that hits a street in the direct center of the town yet it stays hidden away. The small narrow street hides away the more hidden supernatural shops in case people were to pass by but some normal shops were here too. I walk down a few of them until I hit "Josalynn's Jewelry" and walk inside.

"Oh look who it is. Hey darling, you're here for the necklace right?," the lady known as Josalynn asks.

"Hey Josalynn, yes I am. I was wondering if you have it done," I ask, pulling on my best puppy look. She turns to look at the back room and then smirks back at me.

"You are in luck. My mineral and rocks guy came last night and I was able to craft it together with some magic as he left," Josalynn says as she moves her light blondish/whitish hair up into a small bun. She steps down her stool behind a big case of jewelry and pushes through a curtain leading into the back room. A few seconds later she comes out holding a piece of a chain showing through her fingers as she steps back on her stool and motions me forward.

"It's so pretty. It's perfect," I warmly smile at her as she smiles back, pleased in what I see.

"Here's the picture by the way," I hand her a picture of me as I continue to stare at the beautiful piece of jewelry. As she takes the picture, she opens up the necklace to do her magic.

"Here it is. Take it," She says as she hands me the jewelry.

"How much?" I ask her.

"Consider it a gift. I hear about you all the time from my grandson and how much of a friend you are to him. By the way, give this to him for me," She tells me and hands me a small box filled with rocks and gems. I look at her with a confused face.

"But isn't Blake a healer?" I ask, confused.

"Yes but Claire can use this on her plants then give the plants to him for his practice," She smiles sweetly at me and I make an "ohhhhh" face.

"Well, thank you again Mrs. Zin. Have a good day," I wave back at her as I leave the shop. I check my watch to see it's only 7:40 and I still have time to help Mika out. She had called me last night saying she needed my help on something and if I could come in early to school to help her.

It can't be homework, can it? She has zero care for school.

I walk down another alley and hit the corner with Wolf Howl on it and I cross the street to hit the road with the school on it. I walk fast across the parking lot and open the doors to the school finding the art classroom in hallway D.

I push open the door and find Mika standing with one of the mannequins using it as a prop for whatever clothing she is putting on it.

"Hey, what do you need my help with?" I ask her as I walk into the classroom.

"I need your help on Sky's ceremonial outfit since I couldn't finish it at home and Sky can't see it until tonight," Mika looks at me with worried eyes.

"Okay I'll help you. Wow, it's beautiful Mika. Really, really beautiful," I tell her as she walks over to grab some fabric from her bag.

She'll look ravishing in it.

"Thanks, I mean I did create it," Mika laughs and I can't help but chuckle and roll my eyes at her goofishness.

"The top shirt will be red and so will the pants but the hood and the shoes have to be black. Our wolf pack symbol will be in red on the hood, our colors. But we don't have to make the hood because we use the same one every time. The shirt and the pants though are my design and they will be gorgeous. It's a v-neck by the way," Mika winks at me and I can't help but laugh and roll my eyes some more.

"Okay, let's start. Use this red fabric to get started on the shirt. I already have the pants cut and are ready to start making them. I have a witch friend who is going to come over well-about now and help us," Mika says as she walks over to the door.

"Sage, over here," I hear Mika shout through the hallway and hear the sound of someone walking closer to the art room.

"She has telekinesis witchy powers," Sky turns back to tell me.

"Hey Mika. You better have a very good reason for interrupting my sleeping," Sage, I presume says. She walks in with a panda onesie and panda slippers. She looks to be in her mid 20's with straight black hair with some dark blue streaks running through it and piercings throughout her ears.

"I have two books on telekinesis and a hayo box in it for you. They're from out of the country. Got them a few days ago," Sky smirks and Sage's interest is peaked. Sage looks to be having an internal conversation with herself as she can't help but decide to help Mika or not.

"Ok. What do you need help with?," She asks Mika, who blows out a breath of relief.

"I need your abilities to help me for an Alpha ceremony. It's tonight on Sky's birthday and I need help," Mika says as she motions to the clothes on the art tables.

"Ugh, fine," Sage says as she rolls her eyes and walks over to the clothes.

"Who are you?" Sage asks curiously. I think she can tell I'm not a werewolf.

"My name is Ally Koch. Nice to meet you," I extend my hand to her only to have Sage look down at it and nervously shake it back.

"You too. You're the humans that moved in on the outskirts of town. Your mom works at one of the shops in town. And your brother dates the delta and you date the alpha. Well soon to be one anyway," Sage says calmly, turning her attention back to the clothes.

"By the way, what's a hayo box?" I ask, turning to Mika.

"Oh it's like a witch's test. They can use them to do mental and physical challenges using their powers but they are more for advanced, high tier witches and they are incredibly dangerous which is why they are kind of banned," Mika chuckles lightly and I can't help but laugh at Mika's actions.

"Oh my god, wow. You are so going to get in trouble," I laugh and Mika sticks her tongue out at me.

"No, I got it from a good friend," Mika replies.

"Come on guys, let's get to work," Mika claps her hands together.

After around 45 minutes of work, Mika hears the first few students coming into school and tells us to stop. By now, all the clothes have been put together and the final touches are needed for it to sparkle.

"Oh my god!! It's amazing. Thank you both so much!! Sky will love it," Mika shouts and claps her hands together causing Sage and I both to chuckle. I think Sky wouldn't care about what she wears, she usually never does.

"I have to get to Sky's locker. Bye guys. Nice meeting you Sage," I turn around to say as I leave the classroom. Mika waves goodbye and Sage ignores my speaking. I rush down the hallway to find Sky's locker and slip a card inside of it for her birthday. I decided to skip school today because nothing was really happening today since all the projects were done and Sky didn't mind the idea either.

The plan was to leave a bunch of riddles and notes around town (since I knew she liked puzzles) and wait for her at the end to solve so we could have lunch together.

"Hey cub," I hear coming from behind me inches away from my ear. I turn around to find Sky smirking holding up a note in her right hand while having her other one in her pocket.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come up. Happy Birthday babe," I shout and lean in to kiss her. My arms circle around her waist while her arms wrap around my neck as our lips meet for a nice, long kiss.

"Thank you," She smiles down at me as we take a breath and I can't help but blush at how sexy she is. I lean back in to get more kisses since I can't help it. I just want her with me all the time doing whatever.

"I got you a present," I say as I reach into my front right pocket to pull out the necklace. I hang it in front of Sky and her eyes look at the necklace.

"Look inside," I whisper and smirk at her as she takes the necklace from my hand and opens the locket. Sky smiles warmly as she sees the picture of me in it.

"I love it babe," Sky says as she turns her eyes back to me.

"It's for whenever I'm not next to you, I will still be there for you and always think about you no matter what," I smile back at her and she leans in for a kiss. '

"Thank you cub," Sky says in between kisses and I can't help but melt in her arms.

"I heard from a little birdie that you were helping Mika this morning," Sky smirks at me.

"I was helping her with your outfit for tonight. Believe me, you will look ravishing in that dress," I say to her, smirking and raising my eyebrows at 'ravishing' and Sky lightly chuckles.

"You better wear something equally as sexy then," Sky says as she leans in to play games with my lips.

"I have a nice red dress in, from Mika, with a nice slit running through the dress," I whisper close to her ear and I hear her suck in a breath to my sentence.

"Good," Sky says as she starts trailing kisses on my jawline.

"Now it's 12:00. We have to eat some lunch then Mika texted me saying you have to be back by 13:00 for preparations," I pull away from Sky and hear her grumble and moan at the idea of her leaving to get ready.

"I'll see you tonight though," I smirk and her and her mood changes back into happiness.

"Now come on. I have a whole lunch for us to eat," I say as I grab her arm and drag her to the picnic site near the lake the first night.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
73.9K 3.5K 77
17 year old Skyler Moore/Reinhart is the omega of her pack whose been rejected multiple times each time she found her supposed to be mate, her most...
10.6K 575 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
5.4M 167K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...