what happened during those ye...

Z_Blox_ द्वारा

Lonely. That's what William is feeling. Loneliness. He never thought that he would feel it again. His lover i... अधिक

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
holy crap-
WTF
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
OvO
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
I'm sorry
I'm back
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
huh
new yt channel
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
new yt channel
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
a shout out
new book cover!
got any ideas?
a little sneak peek
SMUT REWRITE
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
important announcement

Chapter 36

290 8 2
Z_Blox_ द्वारा

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains terribly written smut (with consent)and angst
If you feel uncomfortable seeing this just skip to the next chapter.

"William, i think we ran out of groceries"
"Oh,i can just go to the store and get some"
"Okay then"

-William-

I got my wallet and puts it in my pocket.
"Bye Liam!"
"Stay safe!"
"I will!"
I open the front door and walks towards my car. I pull the handle and after the door opens,i got in.

-Liam-
I watch as William's car drive away from the house.
Well great.
What am i supposed to do now while he's gone?
Maybe i could watch the TV or something..
Actually nevermind fuck that.
I'm kind of hungry..
I teleport to the kitchen and opens one of the cabinets to see four bottles of beer in there.

It's been so long since i drank alcohol, the last time i drank them was in William's wedding
should i drink it..?
William would fucking kill me if he sees that I'm drunk.
He never likes it whenever i drink something that has alcohol in it since he always cares about my health. I love how he always cares about me, even after all the shit i did to him.

All i do is just act stupid around him. No matter how hard i tried to impress him i would always fail. It's pathetic really..
I would do anything just to make William happy and to make him feel comfortable. To make up for all the shitty things i did to screw up his life. But it seems like all i do is mess his life up even more and becomes more of a burden than a lover.

I hesitantly grab one of the bottles as i inspect the somewhat beautiful design of the bottle. I open it as the strong smell of alcohol quickly hits my nose.
Well here goes nothing..
I mean..what could possibly go wrong?
___________________________________________
-William-

"Liam I'm back!"
I head towards the kitchen while holding two plastic bags filled with groceries.
"Liam why didn't you-"
I look to see Liam holding a beer bottle. He leans on the counter as he continues drinking it while muttering some words that im not able to hear.

Oh fuck..
Is..is he drunk..?
I place the two bags on the kitchen counter as i glare at Liam in anger and concern. The disgusting smell of alcohol that fills the room almost makes me gag and throw up. Liam finally looks at me and he looks like he doesn't even care that i caught him drinking.

"Oh hey Will.."
"Liam..why are you drinking..? You know that's bad for your health!"
"But I'm thirstyyy..."
"Well drink water instead then! Not beer dumbass!"
He didn't respond to that instead he just goes back to drinking the bottle. I quickly takes the bottle away from him and throws them in the trash can so that he would stop.

"Will noooo...why did you do thattt?"
"You wouldn't stop idiot. I'm not going to just let you continue drinking and ruin your health!"
"But i only drank one thoughhh..and besidesss it's not like i can die or anythinggg.."
I glance at the three empty beer bottles that is on the counter. One of them spilled all over the counter which made a mess and i would have to clean that up later.

"Only drank one my ass..you drank four fucking bottles of beer!"
"Are youuu mad at me..?"
"Mad? Oh fuck no! I am beyond mad!"
He only looks down at the floor in guilt as i waited for a response from him.
"I-..you know what, just don't do this again alright..? I'm only concerned for you that's all.."

He nods as he walks closer to me before embracing me in a hug. We stayed like this for awhile before i push him away lightly.
"Come on..let's go to our bedroom..you need to rest after drinking all of that."

We walk to our bedroom and closes the door. We both sit on the bed as the uncomfortable silence greets us.
"William..?"
"Hm?"
"..im sorry."
"..it's..its fine..but promise me that you will never do this again. Please.."
"I promise."
He rests his head on mine as we hold each other's hands.

"..i was also scared Liam."
"Scared..? Why..?"
"...you reminded me of Clara. She was an alcoholic and an abuser. All those years of marriage with her really changed me. she would come home really late and she would always be drunk. The kids would be sleeping while me and Clara fought downstairs. She would hit me with the beer bottle but if i am lucky enough, she would just pass out on the floor after we fight. I know it's pathetic but i was scared of her. And i was scared that you would do it to me too."
"William..im..I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel like that! Fuck! I'm so sorry! I..i promise that i won't be like her!"
"Liam calm down..i know you are not like her..i was just scared.."

He tackles me in hug as we both fell on the soft bed.
"William i love you..i promise that i will never be like Clara and do those terrible things to you..i want to make you happy and forget about the bad memories in the past.."
"..i love you too. More than you'll ever know..i know you are a good person Liam..well not really good since you murdered people but still..i know you will treat me better."

We look into each other's eyes for what felt like forever. His beautiful grey eyes stares into mine for so long that its starting to feels like I'm being hypnotized by them. This went on for so long before he eventually leans in and kisses me. I close my eyes as i pull him closer to me to deepen the kiss.

His grinds his knee up my crotch as i let out a small moan which allows his tongue to access my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth and i could taste the bitterness of his tongue after drinking those beers. He starts to unbutton my shirt as his knee continues to grind in between my legs and at this point I'm starting to feel a bit scared.

He pulls away which confuses me but at the same time makes me feel a bit relieved.
"what's wrong?"
"..do you want to continue..? We can stop if you want.."
"Oh uhm.."

I didn't know what to say. All of this feels new to me. Clara had never asked me that before and if i asked her to stop, she wouldn't. She just kept going without caring how i felt.
Liam is different..
And i love that..

I don't know why..but something tells me to say no and keep going. I let out a sigh as i take off my shirt and tosses them on the floor, letting Liam see all the scars that is on my body.
"No. I..i want to continue."
He seems suprised of my answer but he nods nonetheless.

This time im the one who kisses him. He allows my tongue access to his mouth and i could immediately taste the bitterness of the alcohol but i don't mind it. I unbuttoned his shirt and throws it next to mine. My hand roams his beautiful body and stops at his chest.

His body is skinny but he still have some muscles. He used to complain on how his body looks ugly but he looked like he was joking about it. I highly doubt that. I love everything about him. Including his gorgeous body.

We pull away for air and i swear that i can just pass out by looking at his handsome face.
"Haha fuck Liam..you're really hot.."
He blushes at my compliment but laughs after.
"And you're beautiful William.."
I can only smile at his compliment.

He moves down to kiss my neck gently and lovingly. He is so gentle..
That's another thing that i love about him. Words cannot describe how much i truly love this man. He is the most gentle person i have ever met.

He continues to make kisses on my neck and for the first time in years i actually feel pleasure. This man is the only one who can make me feel this kind of way. He starts kissing my chest as his hand plays with my nipple. My breath hitches as i feel more pleasure with him doing this. He really likes teasing me huh?

His other hand unbuckles my belt and slides my pants off before throwing them on the floor. He then slides off my boxers, leaving me completely naked. He continues kissing my body until he reaches my pelvis.

"W-wait!"
He stops what he is doing and looks up at me as i covered my dick with my legs in embarrassment.
"Hm? What's wrong..? Do you want me to stop?"
"No.."
"Then why did you stop me..?"
"..I'm a bit embarrassed..and insecure. This feels weird even though I've done something like this before..i feel embarrassed being fully naked Infront of you.."
"Oh William..don't be embarrassed..i think your body is so damn beautiful..but if you feel uncomfortable, we can stop..i don't mind, as long as you are comfortable"

He kisses my hand as he waits for my answer. Oh fuck it.
"No..please continue.."
He looks at me to see if i am sure with my decision and i nod which is all he needed to see from me. He puts my legs on his shoulder and he continues to where he left off.

He reaches my dick as he licks my tip to tease me.
"Oh fuck..Liam.."
He looks up at me and all i could see in his eyes is lust. He smirks slightly as i could feel my face heating up from embarrassment. He starts with slow licks on my length before he puts my whole dick in his mouth as he licks and sucks on it. He starts bobbing his head as a wave of pleasure hits me.

My dick throbs and i let out a moan loud enough for him to hear as he quickens his pace.
"Ah..oh..fuck you're so good at this.."
His mouth feels so fucking good..
I grip his hair firmly to push my dick deeper in his mouth as it hits the back of his throat.

I guide his movements as i fucks his throat. All i can feel is pleasure and lust. Liam moans as it sends vibrations which gives me even more pleasure. At this point i reached my climax and can't handle it anymore.
"Fuck! Liam I'm cumming!"

I finally came in his mouth as i pant for air. Liam swallows every drop of my cum before he pulls away and lays down next to me, panting for air as well.
"Aha..that was amazing.."
"Really? Well I'm glad you liked it"
"Where did you even learn this stuff? Have you done this before or something?"
"No, this is my first time doing this. Also don't ask where i learned this from."
"Pfft did you watch porn or something?"

His face heats up and he looks away from me in embarrassment. I laugh at how cute his face is when he is embarrassed.
"It's fine Liam, no need to be embarrassed. Let me tell you a secret. I used to watch those too when i was a teenager."
"What!? No way!"
"Hah I know! surprising right? Henry showed me one video and i sort of got addicted. My parents never found out about it though and i luckily stopped watching them."
"Damn..you were like the biggest nerd in school..i never thought that you would be the type to watch porn."
"Mhm.."

We laid down next to each other for a few minutes before Liam sits up.
"Hey..can i show you more..?"
"Hm? What do you mean by that?"
"I mean that..can i..fuck you?"
"Oh-" that's the only word i managed to say as i looks at him suprised.
"But we don't have to if you don't feel comfortable! I'm sure you must be exhausted and you want to rest-"
"Liam shut up."

I sit up as i place both of my hands on his shoulder.
"What-"
I cut off his sentence as i kiss him and puts my hands behind his neck. I pull away as Liam just looks at me surprised.
"Go ahead and fuck me Liam." I whispered into his ears.

"I.. William are you sure..?"
"Hell yeah. Unless..you want me to fuck you instead?"
He pins me down again and this time i can see a hint of dominance in his eyes.
"Just because i sucked your dick doesn't mean that you're the dominant one here, got it?"

I look up at him and i could feel butterflies in my stomach. Holy shit that was the hottest thing i have ever heard.
I feel turned on again and i feel like could just cum again from looking at him.
"Liam fuck me please.."
"Beg for it Darling."

Oh wow..
I never thought he would have this side in him. I don't know why but i find it very hot and attractive.
"Liam please just please fuck me..I'm begging you to just put your dick inside of me already.."

He didn't say anything else after that, he just started unbuckling his pants and throws them on the ground. I take a small glance on his dick and holy shit..
He is big..
Around 7 or 8 inches...
Can he even fit inside of me..?

"You still want to do this Will? It's not too late to back out now.."
"Yes please..Liam i want you to fuck me hard."
He puts two of his fingers in my mouth as he smirks at me.
"Get them slick darling."

I begin sucking and licking his fingers until they are wet with my saliva. He pulls them away before he aligns his fingers on my entrance.
"This might hurt darling."
He slowly pushes his fingers in my ass and my breath shudders at the feeling.

He starts to thrust his fingers in and out of me at a steady pace as i grip the bedsheets. He fastens his pace on his fingers and i let out a groan at how good it feels. Pleasure washes over me once again as Liam adds a third finger.

"Shit..Liam I'm gonna-"
But before i could finish my sentence, Liam removes his fingers and i whined at the denied orgasm. I yelp when something bigger enters me without warning. I now realize that it is Liam's dick that is inside of me.

He lets me adjust a bit more before i nod at him, signalling for him to start moving. He puts both of his hands on my hips before jerking his hips forward making me tense a little.

He starts thrusting at a slow pace as he leans down to kiss me. I bite his lower lip asking for entrance to his mouth which he gladly allows. I slip my tongue in as i explores his mouth once again while my hand plays with his nipple.

His thrusts starts to get faster and i let out a moan loud enough for neighbors to hear, if i had neighbors in the first place. I'm starting to be glad that i moved in at a place where neighbors are miles away.
No one can ruin this moment for us.

I pull away from the kiss before i move to Liam's neck as i bite and sucks it hard.
I continue doing that until Liam's neck is full of purple bite marks. He grunts as he hits a spot that makes me hold on to his back.
"Liam! Fuck! right there please!"

I wrap my legs around his waist as my nails leaves scratches on Liam's back.
"Fuck William..you're so damn tight!"
He increases the speed of his thrusting even more as i scream in pleasure.
"You're such a good boy William..Ah! Taking me so well..you don't know how long I've been..Oh! Wanting to do this to you!" He whispered to me and i could feel his warm breath on my neck.

He gives kisses to my neck once again as my eyes roll back, lost in pleasure. He intertwines our fingers together and i could feel his arm shaking. The sound of skin slapping fills the room along with moans and grunts.

I feel tears rolling down my face before Liam wipes them away lovingly. He kisses my cheek before he presses our foreheads together.
"Fucking shit, Liam I'm close!"
"Fuck! Me too!"

His shaky hand reaches down my dick before he starts stroking it with his hand.
I tighten my grip on his hand as i am at the verge of cumming. His hips jerks forward and hits that good spot which reached me to my climax.
"Liam I'm cumming!"

Liam kisses me as i finally came, feeling satisfied and relieve more then ever. He continues to thrust into me as his thrusts becomes sloppy before he eventually comes inside of me and i never felt so full before.

He pulls his dick away before plopping down next to me covered in sweat.
"..that was the best sex i have ever had Liam.."
"..haha..i think so too..not like i ever had sex with anyone anyway. Thanks for being my first time Will."
"It's no problem Darling.."

He gets out of bed before walking to the bathroom,slightly wobbling while doing that. He comes back with two wet towels and sits back on the bed with me before he starts cleaning my chest using the towel.

"You do know that i can clean my self right?"
"Hm.. just rest darling,You need it. Don't worry,I'll clean up."
This is something that Clara never did. After having sex with me, she just gets out of bed,get dressed and pretended that we didn't do anything. I love the after care Liam gives me. He never fails to make me love him even more.

He finished cleaning myself and himself up as he lays down next to me and pulls the cover on us.
"I love you William.."
"I love you too Liam.."

FINALLY
IM DONE WRITING THIS PIECE OF CRAP
THIS WAS SUCH A PAIN TO WRITE
BUT ITS DEFINITELY WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE
PLEASE RATE THE SMUT WRITING IN THE COMMENTS

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

130K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
13.9K 469 48
"Don't worry about it Y/N...Just be....Hap-" I shot up out of my sleep in a cold sweat. "Another fucking nightmare, when do I get numb to this too?"...
20.6K 489 41
(This is the continuation of Not so perfect) This is his fault! What have I become? This body... my body... I just want to rest... I miss him so much...
126 1 10
This story was wrote by someone attached to FNAF and listening to emotional songs at night while they wrote this book. I think you get where this is...