JinLia One Shots

By Ryujinsoreshoulders

You can request something Oneshots for my ult ship Enjoy reading More

Author Note
Drink
My sister's best friend
I kissed a girl (Pt. 1)
I wouldn't take it back
JinLia as parents
My boss
Enemies
Hehe

I kissed a girl (Pt. 2)

517 20 23
By Ryujinsoreshoulders

~Morning~

"Wake up bitches!" Yuna woke them all up with her loud, obnoxious voice.

"Yuna! Could you be any more obnoxious?"

"Of course! Is that what you want?" She tilted her head. "Didn't think so."

"Yuna shut up! Let me sleep!" Ryujin threw a pillow at the maknae.

"That was rude! Lia unnie, you're just gonna let them do this to me?"

"If that's what'll get you to be quiet then YES I WILL let them treat you like that." Lia groaned.

"We have to go to the school though! We have to get ready to perform." She sighed.

"Oh... I forgot about that, ok let's get up guys."

"Ugh... I don't want to, bitch." Ryujin shoved a pillow in Lia's face.

"If I was a bitch you wouldn't have k-" Ryujin and Chaeryeong quickly shook their heads. "C-came over here." She saved herself.

"Fine, you're not a bitch." She rolled her eyes.

"Thank you."

"Only because I knew what you were trying to say." She whispered.

"Ok, let's get ready for the performance now." They changed the subject.

~Two hours later~

They arrived at the school and went backstage. JYP just announced that they're actually going to perform in a competition against another school. So now whatever school wins will go to the national championship for performance.

For JYP there was a;

9 member girl group

5 member girl group

8 member boy group

5 member boy group

6 member boy group

9 member girl group

For the other school, SM school they had;

5 member girl group

6 member boy group

8 member girl group

7 member boy group

9 member boy group

5 member boy group

To the newer students everyone who danced looked super intimidating... that is until you meet them. Ryujin, Lia, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna have all met the people in the 9 member girl group, who call themselves 'Twice' and they're all super sweet.

The five girls stood on stage waiting for the music to start. It started so Ryujin started singing and everyone started dancing to Wannabe. They finished, they were the last performance.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! JYP university and SM university! We have the votes in!" The MC announced. "The winners of today's competition is... JYP university!" Everyone cheered and clapped even if they were in SM school. J.Y. Park was being filmed with a camera by the cameraman.

"Any words? You're all going to the championship!" They held the microphone up to his mouth.

"I just want to say that I'm really proud of my students for what they've achieved, they worked really hard to be in this position." He smiled at the camera.

"Do you have any relationships going on in the industry?" The five girls were walking past the man. "Or do you have anyone lgbtq+?"

"I don't think so... all of my students are straight and perfect. I don't allow lgbtq+ people into my school, I feel as if it's wrong for someone to like the same gender, I don't know how people can be lgbtq+." J.Y. Park shook his head. Ryujin and Lia froze. "My students are perfectly straight and-" Ryujin took the microphone. (This was painful to write, especially considering the fact that I'm part of the lgbtq+ community)

"I kissed a girl." She smiled into the camera and glared at JYP. 'Oh shit. We're getting kicked out of JYP, oh well, he's a dick anyway.' Lia shrugged and stepped in.

"Me as well... I kissed a girl too." She backed Ryujin up.

"Oh my god... they're done for." Yeji and Yuna gasped. Chaeryeong just stood there as if she knew everything... because she did.

"Huh?"

"Ooh you hear that everyone? JYP is homophobic AND he has two students that like the same gender... things are getting juicy." The MC wiggled his eyebrows. "Is he gonna kick two of his best students out of the school because of his homophobia?"

"YEAHH! RYUJIN AND LIA!!!" Some people cheered and the others just stood there in shock.

"What?" JYP stood in shock.

"I said... I kissed a girl! And I liked it!" Ryujin yelled into the microphone. "Could you hear me then?"

"Yes." He nodded. Ryujin and Lia looked at each other and nodded, they stood right in front of JYP and leaned closer to each other until their lips met. Yeji and Yuna's eyes widened. Chaeryeong cheered them on like a bunch of other people were doing.

"WHOOOOO! GET IT I GUESS! DAMN!" People cheered. Ryujin and Lia walked away from JYP and left him with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"SO YOU TWO WERE YOUR FIRST KISSES?!" Yeji and Yuna both pointed at them.

"Mhm." They nodded.

"AND YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" They turned to Chaeryeong.

"Yeah."

"OH MY GOD!" They were still in shock but supportive of them.

"We're totally getting kicked out of the school." Lia chuckled.

"Oh well." Ryujin shrugged. The cameraman and MC came up to them.

"What two brave souls we have here." He chuckled. "How are you two?"

"Good." They shrugged.

"How do you feel about JYP?" He asked.

"Well it's a great school, just the principle is a little harsh." Ryujin stated.

"How do you guys like coming here?"

"Well it's fun with our friends and all... but we aren't staying here long, considering the scene we just put on-"

"We're definitely getting kicked out." Ryujin interrupted Lia.

"Yeah." Lia chuckled.

"Would you recommend coming here?" He asked.

"I mean... sure, unless you don't want to experience homophobia by the principle." They smiled. "I'd recommend not coming here if you want to be free to date whoever you want."

"Alright, thanks for letting me interview you two." He smiled. "I'm gonna go record JYP... he's still frozen."

"Bye." They waved.

"Yeah, after all the things we just said right there, it's definitely not even a question if we're getting kicked out or not." The group laughed.

~A few hours later~

Everyone went back to their classes and all the shouting became zero shouting because of the bell.

"SHIN RYUJIN AND CHOI JISU PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AGAIN SHIN RYUJIN AND CHOI JISU PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!" They heard over the loudspeakers.

"Here we go, we're getting kicked out." They met in the hall and walked to the office.

"You wanted us, Mr. Park?" Ryujin peeked her head in his office.

"Mhm." He stared them down, seeing their intertwined fingers. "You guys are getting kicked out of this company and school... you may leave now."

"Alright." They shrugged and walked out of his office. There were people lined up outside as they were happily walking out, people were cheering and clapping as they walked out.

"WHOO! YESS GET IT! I WISH I WERE AS BRAVE AS YOU TWO!!" More people cheered.

"Let's make the most of it and dance out of here." Ryujin let go of Lia's hand.

"We don't have music." She giggled.

"Right here baby." She pressed play on her phone and it started playing 'Bye Bye Bye' By N'SYNC. Ryujin spun Lia and they danced to the car Mr. Park had called for them. After they started dancing the cheers got louder.

"You two are crazy." Their friends laughed as they danced past where they were standing.

"We know." They shrugged and danced till they reached the car. They waved and drove off.

"Damn, that was an experience." Lia chuckled.

"Right?" Ryujin laughed. "What are our parents gonna say about this? We just got kicked out of one of the best schools in the country."

"My parents are gonna kill me." Lia laughed. "Oh well."

"Uh-oh my mom's calling." Ryujin answered the call and put it up to her ear. "He-" She jumped and plugged her ear when she heard her aggravated mom over the phone.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET KICKED OUT OF THE SCHOOL?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTED?! I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE SUCH A BAD CHILD! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Her mom yelled.

"Eomma, eomma, calm down... I'll tell you what happened if you let me speak." Ryujin spoke softly into the phone.

"Then tell me, I'm listening."

"Mr. Park was being really homophobic on national television, so I grabbed the microphone and told him I kissed a girl... then I kissed that girl on camera in front of him and he kicked both of us out." She explained. "You weren't watching it?"

"No, I was busy getting groceries."

"Oh, watch it online, then you'll know what he said."

"Ok, I'm gonna trust you on this one... see you at home, love you."

"See you at home, love you too, bye." Ryujin hung up.

"I don't think my mom has checked her email... and if she has, I'm in trouble." Lia's eyes went wide.

"Hopefully she watched it on tv then." Ryujin held Lia's hand.

"Yeah." She smiled at Ryujin.

"Mrs. Shin... we arrived at your house." The driver announced.

"Thanks, Jackson... bye Lia..." She opened the car door. "...Oh and, if you aren't dead, meet me at the Han river at six."

"Alright." She nodded. Ryujin closed the door and Jackson continued to drive.

"Mrs. Choi, your stop." He smiled through the mirror.

"Thanks Mr. Wang." Lia smiled and got out of the car. She took a deep breath and opened her front door. She found her mom at the dinner table reading. She tried to sneak past her to go upstairs but it didn't work.

"Choi Julia... stop right there." Her mother sternly commanded. "I saw you guys on tv."

"Y-yeah." She looked down. "You got the email too?"

"Mhm... and then I saw you two dancing out of the building on the school's website, one of your classmates put it up." She looked at her daughter. "You seemed happy."

"Y-yeah." She nodded.

"JYP's an idiot." Mrs. Choi stated.

"You watched that part too?"

"Yes, and I agree with you, he is." She nodded.

"W-what?" Lia's head tilted.

"I agree with you... but, don't think you're getting off easily." She raised her eyebrows. "You're grounded for two weeks."

"Can it start tomorrow? Not tonight, please not tonight?" She begged.

"Is there something you were doing today?"

"I was going to the Han river..." She paused.

"Is there more to that sentence?"

"...with Ryujin." She finished.

"I'm not gonna keep you away from her..." She shook her head. "But I am going to prevent you from going to parties, sleep overs, phone, and you can't have anyone over."

"Okaay." She looked down.

"What time are you going to the Han river?"

"Six." She stated.

"Alright, be home before midnight."

"No problem... thank you eomma!" Lia hugged her mother and ran up to her room.

"Wait Lia! I need your phone!" She yelled.

"Oh right! Sorry!" She giggled.

"Alright thank you, you should get ready now, it's 4:30." Her mother smiled.

"Thank you again eomma! See you later." She kissed her mom on the cheek, got ready, and went on her way to the Han river. She took the bus so it would be quicker. The walk would have been an hour, the bus only took half an hour. She looked around and saw Ryujin sitting on a bench looking at the sunset.

"Hey, you're not dead." Ryujin smiled as Lia sat next to her.

"Nope, but I am grounded." She chuckled.

"Same." Ryujin nodded. They sat in silence for a little while watching the sunset and seeing how the light reflects off the river.

"Did you want me here for a reason?" Lia looked up at Ryujin.

"Mhm." Ryujin held Lia's hand. "I wanted to ask you something."

"What's that question?"

"Well... I don't really know what we are, and I know we're not just hanging out..." She paused to look Lia in the eyes. "...so I was gonna ask you... if you'd be my girlfriend?" Lia smiled.

"Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend." Lia hugged Ryujin. 

This one was a little bit longer than normal but I hope you enjoyed it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 157 8
Many Killugon oneshots (mainly fluff but maybe also angst) It can contain other ships like: - Leopika - Hisoillu [I do requests!]
77.1K 4K 76
Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Yea Ji fanfic (comment for request) ps ship responsibly
49.5K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
88.3K 1.4K 24
genres: fluff, angst, occasional cRaCK {i dont really know what i'm doing but i hope you like it}