norway | mark sloan

Od friessssssssss

- π’π‹πŽπ– 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 - ❝ can you stop with the compliments? ❞ ❝ never. ❞ ❝ maybe dreams are meant... VΓ­ce

β‡₯ C A S T ⇀
β‡₯ P L A Y L I S T ⇀
β‡₯ G R A P H I C S ⇀
β‡₯ CHAPTER 1
β‡₯ CHAPTER 2
β‡₯ CHAPTER 3
β‡₯ CHAPTER 4
β‡₯ CHAPTER 5
β‡₯ CHAPTER 6
β‡₯ CHAPTER 7
β‡₯ CHAPTER 8
β‡₯ CHAPTER 9
β‡₯ CHAPTER 10
β‡₯ CHAPTER 11
β‡₯ CHAPTER 12
β‡₯ CHAPTER 13
β‡₯ CHAPTER 14
β‡₯ CHAPTER 15
β‡₯ CHAPTER 16
β‡₯ CHAPTER 17
β‡₯ CHAPTER 18
β‡₯ CHAPTER 19
β‡₯ CHAPTER 20
β‡₯ CHAPTER 21
β‡₯ CHAPTER 22
β‡₯ CHAPTER 23
β‡₯ CHAPTER 24
β‡₯ CHAPTER 25
β‡₯ CHAPTER 26
β‡₯ CHAPTER 27
β‡₯ CHAPTER 28
β‡₯ CHAPTER 29
β‡₯ CHAPTER 31
β‡₯ CHAPTER 32
β‡₯ CHAPTER 33
β‡₯ CHAPTER 34
NOT ANOTHER UPDATE...

β‡₯ CHAPTER 30

15.8K 619 477
Od friessssssssss

season 4 episode 6

"What exactly is a Gentleman's evening?" Mark questioned, quirking a brow at Derek as he took a sip from his morning coffee while Marcela and Timothy exited the elevator in unison— having met up at the lobby together and now officially caught up with each other's day.

"I don't know." Derek shrugged, recalling the name the Chief had given him in the morning, "It's an evening with gentlemen."

"And strippers?" Mark added, clearing seeing something wrong with the name as Derek rolled his eyes.

"No," Derek refuted, "I don't— I don't think the Chief meant strippers."

"Sure sounds like Strippers." Mark defended as his eyes landed on the couple before waving over, "Sweets! Tim! Come over here for a second."

"What do you want now, Mark?" Marcela asked, exhaling softly as she reached the two with a quirked brow and held hands with her boyfriend.

"Well," Mark grinned cheekily, "how were the cupcakes?"

"Honestly— perfect." Timothy complimented with a soft smile, "They were nicely decorated— surprisingly, although Marcy doesn't know how to bake—"

Marcela squinted up at the man, "Hey—!"

"She does know how to decorate a cupcake." Timothy added before lifting his arms in surrender, "I said the cupcake was perfect!"

Derek snorted, "Marcy baking and not burning something— that's a sight to see."

Marcela glared at the men before landing her eyes on the Plastics attending, "What did you want, Chicken?"

"What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words 'Gentlemen's Evening'?" Mark asked, quirking a brow at the couple as they both refrained from answering immediately.

Hesitantly, Marcela squinted at Derek and Mark, "Is this a trick question— like, is there an actual answer?"

"No." Derek shook his head, "Just answer— no wrong responses."

"It sounds like a sex thing." Marcela shrugged, chuckling as she looked between the two, "Are you two having a Gentlemen's Evening?"

Meanwhile, Timothy answered, "Strippers."

"What? No." Mark denied Marcela, scoffing at the accusation before his eyes widened at her, "Do you think I'm gay?"

"You three are unbelievable." Derek concluded, walking away from the group as Timothy heard his pager beep.

"I gotta go." He sighed, placing a kiss on Marcela's temple before nodding at her, "Talk to you later, Love."

Marcela grinned at him as he walked away— and Mark, still left alone in his thoughts, voiced, "Do you think I'm gay?"

"Why does it matter what I think?" Marcela asked, quirking a brow at him which left him stammering as she continued, "If you are, that's cool. If you're not, that's cool, too."

"I'm not." Mark answered, frowning his brows at her.

Marcela squinted up at him, "Why did it matter if I thought you were gay?"

"It doesn't." Mark denied, raising his hands in surrender as he shrugged.

"Mhmm." Marcela hummed, nodding along as she grabbed a chart from the Nurses' Station before walking off— and subsequently rolling her eyes as she heard Mark's footsteps behind her, "What?"

"I'm worried about this Gentleman's Evening thing." Mark admitted, squinting his eyes, "And about what it entails."

"If you need help, call me or Tim." Marcela suggested with a shrug as she looked up at him, "Or just don't go if you're scared—"

"Pft." Mark scoffed, rolling his eyes as he stated, "I'm not scared."

"Then why are you here talking to me about it?" Marcela quirked a brow, watching as Mark squinted at her as he took a sip of his coffee.

Mark shook his head as he turned, "I'm leaving you now."

"Mm." Marcela chuckled as Mark walked away, "Goodbye!"

"I thought you'd be in a battle for the death or something." Marcela revealed, pursing her lips as she, along with Alex, Meredith, and Cristina, watched George hold onto a dress while a proctor and the fiancés of the two wives fighting over a wedding spectated nearby.

"I know." Meredith agreed, shaking her head, "I thought it was gonna be more exciting, too."

Exhaling softly as Cristina continued the conversation, Marcela walked over to Mark, who was finishing up sutures for his patient, "I have a patient who's in love with his trainer— and after admitting his love for her, she just left."

"Really?" Mark chuckled, multitasking in concentrating on his sutures while also paying attention to the resident.

"Mhmm." Marcela hummed, "He had this whole I-almost-died epiphany and just blurted it out— which, you know, would be okay if she actually said it back to him, but she didn't." Marcela cringed as she continued rambling, "This is why you should hint at loving someone before full on admitting it— it brings on an expectation and you can kind of see the other person's reaction."

"Mm." Mark hummed back before quirking a brow as he finished the sutures, "Did you have a near-death epiphany when you flatlined and scared us all half to death?"

"Hm..." Marcela squinted as she thought back— and upon realizing her epiphany was her liking the attending in front of her, she briefly widened her eyes a fraction of an inch before shaking her head, "Nope— but I did see my Mom and my sister."

"Oh, really?" Mark blinked, intrigued at the after-life talk, "What'd they say?"

Marcela paled as she remembered her sister's teasing words, "Uh..."

Cristina, removing a CD from her pocket with a smirk, glanced at her friends as she stated, "Skydiver video."

With all of their eyes wide, the residents grinned as they began to follow her— leaving George and Marcela as the former switched their position with a fiancé while the latter shrugged at Mark, "Gotta go."

"Did you start the video?" Marcela asked, rushing into the room with George behind her with popcorn in his arms.

"Nope." Alex shook his head, turning back at the delightful smell before reaching a hand out, "Pass it over, O'Malley."

"Here." George placed the bowl in front of his friends before excitedly taking a seat down as Marcela joined him.

"Oh, God." Marcela scrunched her nose as she commented, "What if we hear the splat?"

"He didn't splat on the ground." Cristina rolled her eyes, inserting the disk as she met her friend's eyes, "All he has is a ruptured appendix, I doubt we'll even hear a scream."

"Ugh." Marcela frowned, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she leaned in her chair, "I thought he'd be a goldmine for surgeries, but instead—"

"Shh!" Alex teased, throwing popcorn her way, which indirectly hit George and Meredith with a few stray-aways, "Movie's starting."

Marcela rolled her eyes, grabbing a few popcorn kernels along with George before hitting it his way until the film began. 

"Holy..." Meredith voiced, her eyes wide as she glanced at the screen before grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Oh," Cristina began, "is he... oh, no," She noted, realizing his flailing arms, "he's going for it. He's going for the chute. Oh, and it doesn't open."

Meredith cringed, "Now he's flailing."

"Oh, jeez." George flinched, watching as the ground seemingly grew closer.

"He's going for his second chute." Alex remarked, watching the hand positions.

Marcela spoke in shock as if she hadn't known the end result, "It doesn't open!"

"You think there'd be more screaming..." George commented, quirking a brow at the low sound.

"Oh," Meredith recoiled at the scene, "look how close the ground is getting."

"Wait—" Marcela quirked a brow, "what's he doing?"

"Peeing his pants." Cristina shrugged, unsure.

"Is he saying something?" Meredith quirked a brow, "Turn it up."

Instantly, Cristina raised the volume, "This is it." Rick, the parachutist whose chute failed to open, spoke, "I should've just told you. God, I wish I would've told you. I am so in love with you. I-I love you. I love you. I love you, Sally. I— ohh!"

"Oh!" The residents related in unison, leaning back at the loud thud in the video before it cut to black.

Marcela scrunched her nose with disgust, "Gross."

"What do you know about a Budgerigar?" Timothy questioned, quirking a brow at Marcela as she finished teaching Anna, Mina, and Steve how to properly set a broken bone and cast it.

"A what?" Marcela frowned her brows, briefly turning her head at the attending before looking towards her interns, "Do you guys know?"

Steve and Anna shook their heads, "Nope—"

"They're cute, tiny birds." Mina responded, focusing on Marcela's hand movements as she spoke, "They're really smart, kind, and are very intelligent." Lifting her eyes from the scene, her cheeks flushed lightly at their eyes on her, "My mom's obsessed with bird watching."

"Huh..." Timothy nodded, "Good to know."

"All right," Marcela cleared her throat, turning to her interns, "questions?" They shook their heads, prompting her to clap, "Then scatter and make yourselves useful here or go to the clinic."

As they walked off, Marcela quirked a brow at her boyfriend while she picked up the unsterile instruments, "A budgerigar?"

"Your friend has a patient who's a bird watcher— obsessed with birds, even." Timothy nodded as they began to walk together, "The patient called me one— I thought you might've known something."

"...And?" Marcela squinted at the man before releasing a chuckle at his quirked brow, "You just had a suspicion I knew stuff about birds?"

"Well," Timothy smiled as Marcela placed her patient's chart at the Nurses' Station, "I also wanted to talk to you."

"Guess what?" Marcela cackled as she exited Timothy's car with her boyfriend trailing behind her while they joined Erica Hahn, Derek, Mark, and the Chief for a Gentlemen's Evening, "Timothy can't bake cookies!"

"To be fair!" Timothy warned as he joined the group, "It was my first time trying!"

"Laugh— laugh with me people." Marcela commanded, laughing, solely along with Derek and Mark as the Chief and Hahn quirked a brow, and Marcela did a small victory dance around him, "You can't bake! Ha! You can't— oh." Her eyes went to the table before taking a seat next to Mark, "We're playing Monopoly?"

"Yes— I'm assuming you want to be banker?" Mark questioned, handing her the tray with money as Marcela grinned.

"I have all the money," She whispered to herself as she began to separate the money in order to hand out to the players, "mwahaha."

"Well," Mark reasoned as Timothy grabbed a drink from Derek before sitting next to Marcela, "you know you technically don't have all that money, right?"

"...I'm not giving you your two hundred dollars when you pass 'Go'." Marcela stated, shrugging as Mark scoffed.

"She can't do that." He glanced at the other players, who began to laugh, "Right? She can't— guys?"

"You live in a dormitory." Timothy noted as he began to walk up Meredith's steps with Marcela leading the way, "Three— occasionally four roommates if Cristina sleeps over?"

"We're a tight bunch, what can I say?" Marcela chuckled, glancing up at him as she stopped in front of the doorframe.

"Why'd we stop?" Timothy quirked a brow, not noticing Marcela squinting as she heard footsteps.

"I've grown a knack for this sort of stuff." Marcela assured, squinting her eyes harder as she hummed, "And we're going to be interrupted... now."

"Marcy," George warned, his pale face seen through the glass door as he cringed and rapidly shook his head,  "don't."

Marcela frowned her brows, confused, "Why?"

George cleared his throat, slowly glancing up the stairs to where he had seen things— along with a mortified Meredith, "...Meredith's little sister and Alex."

"No!" Marcela gasped, watching as George gagged from having interrupted, "First off, that's payback from catching you and Izzie."

George cringed but nodded, "Fair."

"Second off," She recoiled, "I'm not entering the house." She glanced up to her boyfriend with begging eyes, "Take me away from this dormitory."

Timothy lightly chuckled— feeling slightly left out of the loop yet nodded as he knew she would inform him after the shock left her body. Remembering the latest comment she made after watching a movie, he exhaled softly and he picked her up as she buried her face in his neck, acting as a damsel in distress, "Will do, Lois Lane."

"Run while you can." George commented, shaking his head as he began to head towards the kitchen— preparing for snacks to comfort Meredith with Cristina as the couple began to walk off.

With his car in sight, Timothy quirked a brow as he glanced down, "So... what happened?"

"...I don't think you want to know."

✶✶✶

in case y'all didn't pick up— george walked in on alex and lexie having coitus and he is DISGUSTED, marcela hated the idea of going upstairs so much she avoided it completely LMAO

i also just realized we're on chapter 30 😀 LIKE I GENUINELY THOUGHT HEY IT WON'T BE THAT LONG A WAIT FOR DE LA SLOAN AND NOW IM LIKE ...IS IT?? CAUSE I GENUINELY CAN'T CALCULATE WHEN IT'LL HAPPEN?? 

^ i did the math, it won't be that long :} 

^^ okay wait... but longer slowburn... ALDSKFJHASF im gonna go play bedwars to clear my head and stop myself from torturing de la sloan (+myself) fans IM SORRY LMAO 

OKAY BUT ANYWAYS ASDKFJHASDLKFJHASDKJF DE LA SLOANNNNNN LIKE SAKDJFHLAKSJDHF I KNOW Y'ALL LOVE TIMMY (I LOVE TIMMY TOO) BUT THESE GODDAMN MOMENTS-- AND NEXT CHAPTER-- ✨✨✨✨✨ IM INTERNALLY CRYINGGGG LIKE ASDKLFJHASKDJF GOD JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY 😔🤘 

LIKE ASKDJHFLAKSDF THE WAY MARK WAS LIKE 😀😀 AT THINKING MARCELA THOUGHT HE WAS GAY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT RUINED HIS CHANCES OF GETTING WITH HER EVEN THOUGH HE HAS 0% CHANCE ALREADY BECAUSE SHE'S WITH TIM RN LMFAOO SFDSKDAJHF I JUST THINK OF CHANDLER AND STILES WHEN HE ASKED THAT 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

7.2K 118 26
This story is 100% fiction and my interpretation of what could have happened. I do not own any of these characters, all that credit belongs to Shonda...
144K 1K 100
Greys anatomy imagines
1.3M 35.7K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
751K 16.9K 71
he was all she ever dreamed of, and more. DISCONTINUED. GOING TO BE REWRITTEN. greys anatomy | mark sloan Γ— fem!oc @sunflower_vol19