๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ - fear...

Par -garfieldlover

๐Ÿช“๐Ÿ’- ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› โ๏ธŽ๐Ž๐‡ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž. ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‡... Plus

cast
playlist
1. may the best witch hang
2. the middle finger, my favorite finger
3. damsel in distress
4. nurse lane or nurse vain?
5. say you love me ziggy
6. this argument's a cherry bomb
7. i was made for loving you
8. next, please
9. killers, but not the band
10. jaclyn smith
11. run
12. sick
13. im alive, but im dead
14. satan shit
15. we're gonna die
16. where's nick the bitch?
17. it's always behind them
18. save her!
19. the end
THANK YOU

intro

14K 309 166
Par -garfieldlover

hey everyone!

welcome to 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁 - fear street 1978.

this book is inspired by the movie fear street 1978 and will have spoilers, so you should probably watch the movie first if you'd like.

before you begin reading, i'd like to point out a few things that should be kept in mind while you read this book.

this is the first book i have ever wrote so it's probably awful, but i had an idea in my head and i couldn't help but want to write it out.

i just want to claim that this will be a girl x girl book and if i see any homophobia you will be blocked. homophobia is not allowed in the comments or in my messages, just simply click off please.

i also want to state that i do not own any of these characters. sarah williams is a made-up name and you will be playing as her because i thought it was easier than having to write out y/n and all that other stuff.

lastly, i want to say that there will be some foul language, gore, and mentions of drugs and stuff, so keep that in mind please.

thank you for reading this and i hope you enjoy the book. let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas to add to the storyline. i will put thought into each of your suggestions.

happy reading and enjoy your time at camp nightwing...

@-garfieldlover

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.6K 435 14
it's malias second year at camp nightwing and again, there was no one she could spend time with since no one really liked her, well, except nurse lan...
16.4K 487 12
disclaimer! i do recommend you read book one - the words i wish i wrote // kate schmidt - for you to understand this book. it can be read as a standa...
158K 8.2K 24
โ› ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—” ๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— โœ โช ยทหš เผ˜ ๐Ÿ’Œ * เณƒ ๐Ÿ“ผ หšโ‚Šเผ‰ โซ in which two ex best friends try...
915 21 7
The summer of 1978. When Sydney Fier and her four brothers had to go to Camp Nightwing. Then Sydney meets a girl named Ziggy Berman. Little did they...