intro

hey everyone!

hey everyone!

welcome to 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁 - fear street 1978.

this book is inspired by the movie fear street 1978 and will have spoilers, so you should probably watch the movie first if you'd like.

before you begin reading, i'd like to point out a few things that should be kept in mind while you read this book.

this is the first book i have ever wrote so it's probably awful, but i had an idea in my head and i couldn't help but want to write it out.

i just want to claim that this will be a girl x girl book and if i see any homophobia you will be blocked. homophobia is not allowed in the comments or in my messages, just simply click off please.

i also want to state that i do not own any of these characters. sarah williams is a made-up name and you will be playing as her because i thought it was easier than having to write out y/n and all that other stuff.

lastly, i want to say that there will be some foul language, gore, and mentions of drugs and stuff, so keep that in mind please.

thank you for reading this and i hope you enjoy the book. let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas to add to the storyline. i will put thought into each of your suggestions.

happy reading and enjoy your time at camp nightwing...

@-garfieldlover