10. jaclyn smith

CHAPTER 10

"jaclyn smith"

"jaclyn smith"

my palms start sweating and my eyes widen. my hands fly off the rope and tommy raises the axe and swings. he hits gary in the neck and his head comes off clean.

ziggy jumps away and i fall on the floor scooting backwards as fast as i can. the bucket flies down the toilet again and the person on it screams as they fall. i scream as tommy walks forward and gary's body flies by, leaving with the bucket.

i groan as i gag, seeing the bloody body falling. i get up quickly and ziggy screams as tommy swings and his axe falls into the floor. the wood holds the axe until tommy pulls it out turning towards us.

we run out the door and look both ways debating where to run. i pant quickly and gasp as i feel my breath leave my lungs. we run straight and i turn backwards quickly to see tommy in the doorway.

we continue running and i pant and look around worriedly. this is not how i want do die. i just got ziggy, i'm not losing her.

ziggy and i run straight into someone and their arms surround us quickly. i gasp as i prepare myself to be axed to death but sigh in relief when i see nick.

"what are you doing?" he says worriedly as i gasp for breath trying to get my lungs working properly again. ziggy gasps, "he's here! he's here!"

"come on!" nick says as he grabs one of ziggy's hands and she instantly reaches for mine. we let nick lead the way as we run to the right, constantly glancing back for tommy.

what the hell happened to tommy? how did this happen? and why did nurse lane attack him? did she know something about this?

my thoughts race as we make it to a cabin holding a variety of reptiles and animal hides inside. we all file in and nick closes and locks the door immediately. ziggy and i run to the back and slide on the floor on the other side of a table.

i gasp for breath and try not to cry. we'll be okay, right? nick jogs over and sits down beside me as ziggy and i wrap our arms around each other, reassuring each other without words.

"we'll make it through this. i promise." ziggy whispers to me softly as she kisses my head. i nod and lean into her touch as chaos surrounds us. i pick my head up from her shoulder and peck her lips softly.

"if i don't make it, don't hesitate to date jaclyn smith or olivia newton-john." i joke lightly as she smiles softly. "you're so much more than them." ziggy reassures me as she presses her lips against mine.

"uh- if- if we die tonight, i just- know that i- i love you. okay, sarah?" she says as she rubs her thumb against my cheek. "this is a weird way to say our first i love you's." i joke but then nod and sniffle.

"i love you too z. i always will."

she nods and sniffles and i nudge her shoulder, "we're getting out of here together." i reassure her. but to be honest, i don't even know if i'll be able to make it out alive. a killer with an axe on the loose?

tommy's in shape and he can run fast. we may not even be able to make it out of here..

"did we lose him?" ziggy asks. nick pants, "yeah, i think so. you okay? are you hurt?" nick asks hurriedly as he checks us over.

we look at our shirts as he gestures to the splattered blood. i cover my mouth as i feel nauseous. "it's not ours, it's gary's." ziggy answers as she looks at me. she runs her fingers through my hair to try and distract me as i breath in deeply.

"and yours?" i ask as i look at his blood-smeared shirt. "um... sean, jesse, rod, stacey." nick stutters.

"shadysiders. it's the curse." i croak out as ziggy nods. nick attempts to comfort us, "no, it's uh, it's just some psycho."

"her sister's perfect, boring, virgin boyfriend. she did this." i state.

"cindy?" nick scoffs. "the witch!" ziggy says.

"that's not real ziggy." he says. "are you shitting me? how do you explain why the fuck we have blood on our clothes? tommy's killing whoever, whenever idiot." i scoff.

"that's exactly what a sunnyvaler would say. i thought you were different." ziggy sighs.

-

author speaks
THANK U FOR 4K
READS THATS CRAZY!
nick is getting a little fishy..
tommy's goin crazy.. what will
happen at the end? will they survive?