You Look Good In My Shirt | T...

By Somini83

After TWICE's disbandment, Sana decides to move back to Japan and becomes one of the most popular fashion des... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.2K 60 11
By Somini83

Mina looked over to the side, not being able to contain her laugh at the sight. Momo and Chaeyoung were staring at the monitor with bored and tired looks while eating, Sana was yawning for what seemed like the hundredth time in just ten minutes, Nayeon and Jihyo were sleeping on the sofa and the rest of the girls were on their phones.

"You girls seem to enjoy the concert," she commented, receiving looks from Sana and Momo.

"I've seen the same encore like four times already," Sana defended herself before covering her mouth again as she yawned.

"You've been yawning the whole day, couldn't you sleep last night?" Jeongyeon looked up from her phone and Mina's lips curled up into a teasing smirk.

"She decided it would be better to visit someone else's hotel room the whole night than to sleep."

"What?!" Momo was the first one to exclaim, resulting in her spitting out her food on the floor and some of it getting on Chaeyoung.

"Gross, Momo," she murmured and took out some napkins from her purse.

Sana shot Mina an irritated look before looking over to the other girls, feeling her cheeks heat up already.

"Wait, who?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina smiled.

"Her ex," she replied before turning to Sana with a curious look. "Are you still exes? or did you get back together?"

"I-" Sana tried to speak but was immediately interrupted by the others.

"Are you and Taehyung back together?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Oh my, please tell me you are!" Momo squealed with excitement.

"Is it Taehyung!?" Dahyun said, surprised. "I thought you meant some old, Japanese, ex."

"Since when?!" Chaeyoung asked shockingly.

"Didn't you see them dance all intimately last night? Why are you all so surprised?" Tzuyu stated as a matter of fact and received a knowing look from Dahyun.

"Jungkook already told you about them, didn't he?"

"No, it was just obvious," she reasoned.

"Can someone please fill me in about what's going on with Tzuyu and Jungkook?" Sana butted into their conversation, trying to change the subject.

"After you tell us about Taehyung!" Momo said.

"Alright," Sana sighed and told them briefly about everything that had happened during the week and last night.

"... And I decided to give it another chance and, well, here we are."

"Aww," the girls chimed together.

"It was about time you got back together," Mina smiled.

"Yeah, and you both seem happier that way," Dahyun added.

Sana smiled and turned to look at the TV, seeing him on screen. "I am."

"Now tell me about you and Jungkook," she then said and turned to Tzuyu with a curious smile.

"Yeah, we don't even know anything about it either," Jeongyeon said.

"It's nothing special," Tzuyu began. "We met a few weeks ago at an event and just talked over a couple of drinks."

Sana looked at her with an unconvincing look. "There was so much sexual tension between you two yesterday that I refuse to believe your answer, Choi Tzuyu."

"You two slept together, didn't you?" Chaeyoung said.

"No!" Tzuyu exclaimed and hit her arm playfully. "We did not sleep together."

"Did you kiss?" Momo asked and Tzuyu nodded her head hesitatingly.

"Well-"

"Make out?" Mina cut her off.

"No, but-"

"In the bathroom?"

"Oh shut up, you all can just use your imagination at this point," Tzuyu scoffed and leaned back on her seat.

"I don't think I want to picture you two doing something nasty," Dahyun scrunched her nose, causing the girls, and even Tzuyu, to laugh.

Suddenly, the sound of loud cheers reached everyone's ears and they turned to look at the monitor, seeing Jimin rip off his shirt. Jeongyeon made an instant disgusted face and Sana stood up from her seat, yelling at the screen.

"How can he just rip off my shirt like that?! Does he know how much I worked on that design?!"

"So that's what Mina sees every night," Momo teased and Mina only laughed, not really feeling bothered by the comment.

They decided to end their conversation about the guys and continue to watch the last part of the concert where the guys shared their ending speech with their fans.

"I don't understand how they're not hungover," Momo shared, shaking her head sideways.

"They didn't drink as much as you did," Sana said, aiming her words towards both Momo and Chaeyoung.

"But I saw Jungkook down like, seven shots," Chaeyoung argued.

"It was probably water," Jeongyeon joked. "No way he drank seven shots and looks that alert after dancing for three hours."

"Yeah, he just wanted to look cool in front of Tzuyu," Dahyun snickered, glancing at Tzuyu who made a face.

After about ten minutes or so, Taehyung was the last one to do his ending speech and Sana shifted all her focus from the girls to him.

"There is one Japanese phrase that someone taught me that I think everyone in here will love," he paused and tried to find the camera that was connected to the big screen in the arena. Once he did, he smiled brightly and brought his mic back to his lips.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he smiled and a loud cheer echoed in the arena.

"Ooohhh," the girls teased and Sana felt a slight push from Mina.

"I wonder who those last words were directed to?" she said with a teasing smile.

"And I wonder who that someone was that taught him that phrase?" Dahyun added.

"Army, I purple you!" were then heard from the monitor and the girls clapped their hands, supporting the guys silently from the dressing room.

————————————————

"They're coming!" Jihyo whisper-shouted as she rushed back into the room and hid behind the girls.

"Light it up! quick!" Nayeon hurried and nudged Sana.

"I'm trying!" she clarified as she tried to flick the bic lighter.

Before the concert, Mina had gotten a two tier chocolate cake with seven sculptures of the guys from her restaurant, to celebrate the end of the guys' concert and their hard work. At the moment, the girls were hiding in the dressing room to surprise them but it would be hard if Sana kept struggling with the lighter.

Nayeon clicked her tongue. "Give it to me!" she demanded and grabbed the lighter from her hand, flicking it with ease.

"You don't have to rub it in my face that you're good at everything," Sana pouted and Nayeon stuck her tongue out at her before lighting the cake sparkles.

"Flicking a bic lighter is not really something to flex," Chaeyoung stated and Sana let out a desperate sigh while the others laughed quietly.

"Shut up."

"What?-" Chaeyoung began but was cut off by Sana.

"No, really. Shut up, the guys are coming!" she said as Hoseok was heard from outside.

All the girls went silent and got in position, waiting for the door to open.

"I've never seen-"

"Surprise!!" the girls shouted and Jihyo and Mina popped their confetti cannons, surely catching the guys by surprise.

"What the-" Yoongi smiled as the girls began to chant their names.

"... Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" they finished with a big applause.

"Congratulations on your hard work!" Sana praised and put the cake down on the table as the sparklers died down.

"Wow, thank you!" Jin shouted excitedly as he saw the cake. "Congratulations on your hard work as well, Sana," he smiled.

"My pleasure."

"When did you get this?" Jungkook asked and then pointed at one of the sculptures. "Wow, it's almost identical."

"The one who baked it is my employee," Mina informed. "I only hire the best," she added with a proud smile.

"That's my girl," Jimin stated proudly as he walked up to her to give her a hug and kiss on the head.

"Hey, have some respect. Some of us are still single, you know?" Nayeon commented, making the others laugh.

"Who wants some cake?" Momo then asked, not being able to wait to eat anymore.

As everyone got busy with either chatting or getting a piece of the cake, Sana looked up and saw Taehyung standing on the other side of the room, already looking her way with a sweet smile. Her lips curved into a big smile and they continued to just stare at each other. Sometimes they didn't have to say anything. Just looking into each other's eyes like this spoke louder than words.

He was the first one to break their eye contact as he walked towards her. Immediately, they both shared a long and sweet hug with neither of them wanting to let go, because they knew they wouldn't be able to hold each other like this for a long time.

"Do you really have to go back to Korea?" she asked with a muffled voice.

"I would stay here forever if I could, but I can't," he said and pulled back from the hug, allowing him to see her clearly.

"Can't you come back to Seoul and move in with me?"

She smiled sadly. "I have to stay here for work, I have another collection to plan and launch."

A small sigh escaped his lips. He nodded understandingly and kissed her softly on the forehead before embracing her in another hug.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.3K 54
A cold, arrogant, hot and popular guy turn into a psycho and Obsessed guy because of her. ATTENTION! ⚠️Contain 18+ scene. ⚠️Too much hot 18+ scene ⚠...
5.2K 233 28
Being a K-pop idol means living without privacy. Wherever you go, whatever you wear and even who are you with will always be monitored by fans, dispa...
56.2K 1.8K 80
A fresh college graduate girl eagerly exploring her career options with the dream of being a well-known fashion designer. But as of the moment she h...
87.2K 4.5K 56
(COMPLETED) Sana wants to pursue her dreams but her father wants her to do the other way around. She wants to escape from her life and met Jungkook...