The villainess will survive!

By Bellahahahahaha

All Sayuri wanted to do was live a peaceful life. However, when she go into an accident and transported into... More

Part 1: Woke up as the villainess
Part 2: First day of school
Part 3: The heroine is here!
Part 4: My Onii-sama is a capture target
Part 5: Meet the Magic Genius!
Part 6: The lab room
Part 8: Another capture target
Part 9: Politician's son
Part 10: Spying on my Onii-sama
Part 11: A capture target?
Part 12: A busy day, indeed
Part 13: Finishing first semester
Part 13: The dream
Part 14: Meeting at the Royal Palace
Part 15: A god's regret
Part 16
Part 17: The sleepover
Part 18: Lucas meets Ivy
Part 19: Coming back home and parting again
Part 20: Investigating the drought
Part 21: Human traffickers
Part 22: Reporting at the Royal Palace
Part 23: Morning, on a typical day
Part 24: The festival
Part 25: Festival #2
Part 26: The festival #3
Part 27: Festival #4
Part 28: New Semester
Part 29: O-Onii-sama???
Part 30: My fiance
Part 31: Nurse's office
Part 32: The spy
Part 33: The heroine, finally acting
Part 34: Down in the dungeon
Part 35: At the lab
Part 36: Should I tell him?
Part 37: The hidden Principal
Part 38 :Appointment???
Part 39: Transfer student
Part 40: J-jealousy?!
Part 41:Dark arts
Part 42: The invitation
Part 43:Ellios' father
Part 44: The magic tower
Part 45: The magic tower #2
Part 46: The magic tower #3
Part 47: The Magic Tower #4
Part 48: Back at the academy, except.....
Part 49: Allies or foe?
Part 51: Elijah's motives
Part 52: My father was a duke, of course
Part 53: Wrong conclusion
Part 54: And so The Tournament begins!
Part 55: Determination to win
Part 56: Medical contest, the second part
Part 57: House arrest
Part 58 : Who??? And why?
Part 59: Finding someone trustworthy
Part 59: Going to court
Part 60: Investigation results
Part 61: Request
Part 62: A visit
Part 63: The Prince's arrival
Part 64: A surprising welcome
Part 65: Decision
Part 66: The Temple and the trial
Part 67: Unexpected interruption
Part 68: Testimony
Part 70: Explanation
Part 71: Letter delivery
Part 72: Settling suspicions
Part 73: Dress
Part 74: Small surprise
Part 75: Asking the Crown Prince
Part 76: Adriana's secret revealed
Part 77: Taking advantage of a situation
Part 78: Accusations at the ball
Part 79: Regret
Part 80: Count Castria
Part 81: Drug distribution
Part 82: Ivy's father
Part 83: Breakdown
Part 84: Unstable
Part 85: Not what it seems
Part 86: Explosion
Part 87: A big brother's regret
Part 88: Ivy Castria
Part 89: Farewell
Part 91: A walk in the garden
Part 92: Tying up loose ends (END)

Part 69: Secret revealed

2.8K 103 6
By Bellahahahahaha

Onii-sama stared curiously at me while waiting for my answer. 

I gulped at his eyes while my mind quickly summarised the things I was about to say. 

I was going to spit out the truth and make it clear I wasn't his real sister to remove any guilt he will have in the future. 

It made me sad that the original Onii-sama probably mulled over it depressingly when Roselyn was bullying the one he loved. 

It made my heart ache even more when the one in the game felt terribly sad and guilty when Roselyn died, but Ivy's presence repaired that hole in his heart. 

Roselyn didn't think much of her brother as anything much, but Andrew Villinie still held dearly onto the fact that they came from the same parents and that he'd watch this sister of his from birth.

I didn't think of him as a game character with a role anymore, but as a human being. 

Which was why I was going to make it so he doesn't feel guilty and become depressed. 

What if Ivy doesn't respond to his feelings, who will save him from the abyss of sorrow?

Ivy obviously went for the big fish here, and it would pain me to see Onii-sama's sad face as he chooses between his 'sister' and the one he cherishes. 

I didn't care about what happened to Ivy, but Onii-sama didn't deserve to suffer like this. 

If he knew that I was just a parasite that invaded his sister's body, then he wouldn't have so much conscience and the later guilt on this matter. 

I indulged in his kindness and indulged in the pleasure of being loved, but that much was enough for me to remember for a lifetime. 

Perhaps it was because nobody cared for me like this in my last life that I cherished Onii-sama so much, so I decided to repay the favour by making his guilt lighter. 

And it felt nice to finally have the chance to tell him the truth. 

I've always felt that our relationship was unable to breath because I was always hiding this fact from him, a guilt of my own. 

I was in the role of his 'sister', but I didn't deserve any of his sibling affection as someone who only intruded into her body. 

"Onii-sama..." 'So I still call him by that name, something I got from my former world...', "The truth is, I'm not your sister." 

He forced a smile but was obviously confused at this. 

"You're...not my sister? What do you mean by that? Roselyn, you're not an illegitimate child. I saw you grow in Mother's belly myself." 

"No, it's not that. You see, I come from another world...think of it as a complete different dimension...and I actually don't belong here. I just took hold of this body, that's all." 

I was expecting either a revolted glare or more confusion on his face, but instead he just stared thoughtfully at me. 

"......." 

I dared not to speak under this gaze, but I could feel cold sweat on my forehead as the silence became almost overbearing. 

"Roselyn, you're still my sister, aren't you? Even if you've possessed this body....you've still been with me since you were born, right?" 

I was stunned by his conjecture and that he was so confident that I didn't over take this body anytime when it was still a child to a teenager. 

But this was Onii-sama; he had watched me over since I was a baby. 

He would definitely notice if there was something wrong with me, whether it's by change of my habits or personality itself. 

I was so happy I could float straight up to heaven, because he had accepted me as his sister. 

It was an outcome that I dared not to hope for, because the disappointment would be too much to handle. 

So it's better to think of the worst outcomes and be prepared for it. 

Onii-sama didn't look like he was lying, but he opened his mouth to speak. 

"Actually, I think that what you just said proves my theory." 

Theory? What theory could Onii-sama have related  

Before I could ask, Onii-sama continued. 

"I actually have a secret of my own, if you'd like to listen." 

I nodded quickly because he decided to listen to my secret, so I'll gladly take in his like he did with mine. 

Onii-sama looked strangely composed and understanding even after this shocking secret of mine, which I passed off as strange. 

Did he already know I wasn't from this world? 

Did that mean he was also from that other place, like me? 

Perhaps he was also stuffed into the role of Andrew Villinie, just like I was with Roselyn Villinie?

But his personality and likes fit every single one of the descriptions in the game, not even a professional could act that well unless you were the person themselves. 

I had a lot of years to observe him, and nothing was off mark and he did not show any signs or habits that was common in the modern world. 

"If I told you I used a time-reversing spell, would you believe me?" 

I answered immediately, "Yes, I would." 

There was nothing to not believe here, Onii-sama would never lie to me. 

"Ivy....you do know her, right?" 

I nodded quickly. 

"In the other timeline, I was quite foolish and regrettably fell in love with her. The same thing happened to His Highness and a few other students." 

He then let out a sigh full of regret. 

"At that time, she was too innocent for the world. But after she....became queen, she fell corrupt too under the influences of riches and her father." 

The period of time Onii-sama was talking about must have been after the otome game ended, because every route ended with a marriage scene to the specific male lead you chose. 

In this case, it seemed like she chose Albert. 

But under the influences of her father? Wasn't her father a very doting person? 

Don't tell me he used Ivy? 

Then wouldn't him getting promoted to the title of Count be bad? 

"His Highness changed too, and then the managing of the country fell on me. Obviously I had to accept the offer, but I could tell that the nobles were getting too corrupted." 

And so were the Royal couple. 

I could tell he wanted to say that, but decided to keep his mouth shut when it came to that part. 

"The country was suffering while the nobles were enjoying their parties and pleasuring themselves, and I simply couldn't watch any longer." 

"To this day, I still regret not doing anything but watching as His Highness and Queen Ivy fall into the abyss of love, not caring about the world or anything else. It was sickening, if I had to be honest." 

Onii-sama never used such crude words to describe a situation, no matter how bad it was. 

Someone started calling for Onii-sama, and he turned his head at me before he left. 

"You'll always be my sister no matter what. However, this time's Ivy.....she acts a lot like my other younger sister." 

The warning shocked me, but I quickly gathered myself up. 

"Elijah." My tone rang out clearly. "Surely, you must know something, don't you?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...
34.5K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...
134K 4.1K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
329K 11.3K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...