The Symbol Of EVIL Deku

By Akram2908

This is my first story so don't get your hopes high as for the rest of the story... JUST READ THE DAMN STORY! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Just some questions + some random shit
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Just a quick question for a new story idea
The Pokemon story is out!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

2.5K 39 85
By Akram2908

(A/N This how Izuku looks for now unless you want him to keep white hair oh and not my art of course i can't even draw a straight line xD)

Izuku Pov

I can't believe that i actually wanted to go here to school. All that i see here are fakes showing of their quirks. As i started walking in to the school i see a girl with long green and blonde hair trip, out of instinct i catched her and then i realized that this was Izumi. How could i not recognize her is it beacause of her long hair?

Izumi: "Thanks i was so nervous that i didn't pay attention where i was going i'm Izumi Yagi what's your name?" Izumi said while she thought 'OH MY GOD He's so cute i want him!!!!!!!!!'

Izuku: "My name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said while he thought 'please buy it! BELIEVE IT!!!!'

Izumi: "Izuku huh... That was my brothers name sadly he disappeard i really miss him..." she said with tears welling in her eyes

Izuku: 'I know she is lying those fake tears are nothing but trouble for me...'

Izumi: "I just miss him so much! please could you hold me for a minute" she said while putting her face in his chest letting all her fake tears out while thinking 'What are you waiting for you got the most beautiful girl in the world crying in your chest... I have another idea!'

Izuku puts a hand on her shoulder and says "Don't cry he will appear again may sooner than you think" he said with small smile but Izumi had other plans

Izumi put her hand in Izuku's pants who can't just believe that she did that!

Izumi: "Wow you're so big! Mind giving a sad girl a ride with your hung horse" she said while winking

Izuku: "Uhhhh" He didn't now what he should say now he still couldn't believe that is half sister put her freanking hand in his pants and touched his dick!

Bakugou: "IZUMI WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING WITH THIS WHITE HAIRED EXTRA!" He fucking screamed

Izumi: "Oh this is-" before she could finish Izuku interrupted her

Izuku: "Excuse me but i have to go! The exams starts soon!" Izuku screamed as he quickly run in to the school with only one thought in his mind.

Izuku: 'Did my sister just sexual assault me?!'

~Time Skip to the test~

Izuku Pov

Right now we are infront of a giant gate. As i look around i see a bunch of people who show of their quirks.

Izuku: 'Wow some really have some usefull quirks i have to write them later down' i thought as i saw a purple haired girl with long earlobes getting uncomfortable by a blonde guy. I felt like i had to do something. As i go to them a guy with blue a hair and glasses stopped me.

Iida: "What do you think you're doing?" He said as moved his hands like a... robot?

Izuku: "I was-" Before i got to finish he interrupted me

Iida: "You were going to disturb this two boys before the exams starts you should be ashamed of yourself you whited haired punk shouldn't be allowed to take the exam you should leave now!" He said while chopping his arms up and down

Izuku: "Wow wow wow wait a freaking minute first thing the one who you proclaim to be a 'boy' is actually a girl who's getting uncomfortable by this blonde idiot so if you excuse me i'm going to her and help her like a hero oh and try to pull out the stick that's been deep in you're ass while you're at it!" Izuku said as he thought 'Wow Kurugiris lessons did pay out after all!'

~Meanwhile at the bar~

Kurugiri drops his Whiskey as he looked at the ceiling while a tear came out of his misty eye.

All For One: "Is everything allright!?"

Kurugiri: "The student has became the master and i am now a proud uncle!" He screamed while falling on his knees and tearing his shirt in two.

All For One: "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

~Back to the Entrance exam~

Blonde haired guy: "Come on we could have a fun time you know and come on this will be your only chance in life to lose your virginity" he said while liking his lips thinking 'easy pray'

Izuku: "Ah there you are you know i was looking for you everywhere" Izuku said as he looked the purple haired girl in the eyes hoping she would understand his plan. It took a moment but seem to understood.

Purple haired girl: "Ah yeah dude where were you" she said as she took his arm and dragged him away as the blonde idiot shot glares at them.

Purple haired girl: "Thanks for the help my name is Kyouka Jirou what's your name" she asked as she was glad for his help.

Izuku: "Nice to meet you Jirou my name is Izuku Midoriya" He said as held his hand out to her she of course took his and they make a handshake.

Izuku: "So why was this guy-" He got interrupted by loud sound and the gate opening

Present Mic: "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR REAL HEROES DON'T NEED A COUNTDOWN LET' GET IT STARTED YEAAAAAAAH!!!"

Everyone ran in there in the crowd Izuku and Jirou got sepperated.

Izuku: 'Crap we got sepperated i hope i can talk to her later again. But for now i should focus on the exam' Izuku thought as he used the black flame quirk to boost him and one of his strenght enhancment quirks to destroy his first robot.

Izuku: "That's the first one! Where's the next one?"

~ 20 Minutes later ~

Izuku was on a roof looking at the fake city.

Izuku: 'I have 130 points right now i beated All Might's record that should be enough now let-' his thoughts got imterrupted by a scream for help.

Izuku immediately looked where the scream came for and found the source. He saw the blonde idiot from before with his pants down trying to rape Jirou. Izuku has two thoughts on his mind. The first thought was 'Not on my watch!' and the second thought was 'Why does it always have to be a rapist!?'

Blonde Guy: "Stand still and go on your knees and suck my dick bitch!" The blonde haired guy says as he pulled out his cock

Jirou: "Get away for me!!!!" she screamed as she attacked him with her earphonejacks but before she could hurt him he activated his quirk shocking her until she falls on the ground.

Blonde Guy: "I don't know why you resist so much i mean a ugly girl like you should be begging to suck my cock and to think of what you could do with your quirk just excites me or maybe i just have a quirk fetish" he said with a perverted look

Izuku: "Then you're gonna love me" Izuku said as straight up punched the blonde guy in the face breaking his nose.

Blonde Guy: "What the heck dude if you wanna ride her to than just ask!" He said holding his nose

Izuku: "Well i heard you have a quirk fetish and trust me i have enough quirks to either satisfy you or break all your bones and burn you to death so you should better leave before i completly lose myself and do something we both may regret." Izuku said with the deadliest glare in the world.

Blonde Guy: "Allright allright! She's way to ugly and looks more like a guy maybe you saved me perhaps if i fucked her i turn gay or some shit." He said while walking away. But before he got away he got hit with Izuku's lightning quirk knocking him out.

Izuku: "That's for calling her ugly and insulting gay people" then he turned around to the sobbing Jirou on the ground.

Izuku: "Jirou is everything allright do i need to take you to the nurses office?" He asked with nothing but with concern in his voice.

Jirou: "Why would you save someone you didn't even know? All who were walking by ignored my cry for help... so why would you save me?" She asked still with tears in her eyes.

Izuku: "Because that's what heroes do right" He said with a bright smile hoping that it would make her feeling better which helped.

Jirou: "Haahahah you're such a dork but you are right that's wy were here right?" She laughed as she asked him

Izuku: "No... that's why you're here i'm just here to prove someone wrong" he said as helped Jirou up.

Jirou: "That's really a shame i kinda wished that we both get in the same class... and that we could be friends" she said the last part in a lower voice but Izuku still heard her.

Izuku:"Who said that we couldn't be friends?" He said with a smile as bright as the sun.

Jirou: "Yeah you're right!" she said with a small blush because she just made her first friend.

Izuku: "What are you waiting for let's get you some points!" Izuku said as he took her hand dragging her outside the ally laughing with her.

~Time Skip after the exam~

We see both Izuku and Jirou walking to the train station.

Jirou: "So how many points you think you got? I think i got 75 points" she asked trying to break the ice

Izuku: "I think i have 130 points" he said still proud that he beat 'All Bitchs' record.

Jirou: "WHAT YOU BEAT ALL MIGHTS RECORD!?" she asked surprised.

Izuku: "Yeah i did but please be quiet and we are at the train staion so which train do you take? should i walk you home?" Izuku asked

Jirou: "No you don't have to walk me home but thanks for the offer and i take the train to Shizuoka and you?"
She said

Izuku: "You live in Shizuoka? A year ago i still lived there too a shame that we didn't met before. I live with my dad now in Kamino."

Jirou: "Yeah would be cool if we have met before... Oh theres my train can i have your phone for a second?" She asked. Izuku handed her his phone.

Jirou: "Here you go call me when you're back home" she said as she quickly ran to her traim waving

Izuku a bit confused looked at his phone only to find the a contact named 'Kyouka Jirou' then it hit him like Truck-kun in some Isekais. He has a talked to a girl and now has a girls phone number. He was now a blushing mess Jirou of course saw that from the train and starts laughing while blushing

~Time Skip~

Izuku now walks back to the bar only to tackled in a hug by surprisingly Kurugiri.

Kurugiri: "I felt the roast you gave i am so proud of you my nephew how was the exam!" Kurugiri said with pride in his voice.

All For One: "Hey Kurugiri i know that you're proud but please don't steal my sentence again." Hisashi said a bit annoyed.

Kurugiri: "I'm sorry master" He said as he let go of Izuku.

All For One: "So tell me what happend?" Hisashi asked

Izuku: "Well at first i got sexual assaulted by my half sister then a blue haired guy which i gave the burn of his life insulted me for trying helping a girl who got harassed by some asshole who then tryed to rape her which i broke his nose shocked him with lightning and then the girl and i became friends and she gave me her number." Izuku told

All For One/Kurugiri: "YOU GOT SEXUAL ASSAULTED?!?!"

Izuku: "Yeah at first she cryed fake tears cause 'she missed her brother so much' and as that didn't work she put her hand inside my pants and touched my dick."

All For One: "Kurugiri open the warp gate i have to kill a child" Hisashi said as he activaded a few of his quirks."

Izuku: "No wait i have a better idea!" Izuku said

All For One: "Tell me"

Izuku: "So we have two Nomus right?"

~An explanation later~

All For One: "Izuku... That's the best idea i have ever heard!" Hisashi said.

Kurugiri: "So what's the next step?"

Izuku: "We need new recruts and i have the perfect idea how to get them" Izuku said

All For One: "And how are we gonna do that?" Hisashi asked

Izuku: "From Yuuei"

Kurugiri: "And how are you gonna make hero studenst join us?" He asked

Izuku: "Easy you just have to wait and watch me" Izukz said with a big grin.

That's all folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 447 14
This is a mha/bmhaxhobbit a bit, also and izukuxRias but read the story if you want and find out what its about.
30.1K 1.1K 17
WARNING. May contain lemon. This is my first fan-fiction. Don't be too mean. comment any mistakes. Any requests send me a message. I do not own the c...
137 0 12
this is my first story and its going to be trash i apologize like ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ ใ€Šcompleted Oct 1, 2019 ใ€‹