The Mafia Mans Stripper

By KaileyPoplar9

The streets are a cold place, no place to call home no escaping them,they tell you when you grow up don't get... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Playlist
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Im back
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

1.2K 39 8
By KaileyPoplar9

Kaliyah POV
I wake wrapped in Luka's arms and I smile. He makes me feel so special . I rub my hand up and down his smooth but muscular chest. I cant believe this man is all mine . I got lucky with him he is kind and protective over me and he always makes me feel wanted. He pleased me without even worrying about himself I have never met a man before put my pleasure before his. I unwrap his arms from around me and get up and go to the bathroom to use it . Once im done I head to the kids room and see them already awake " goodmorning momma's babies I love u all so much do yall want to help mama make cookies for daddy and the guards today"

" yes mommy we help with cookies" the all scream in unison . I pick them up one by one and change there diaper before setting them on the floor to play . We really got to start potty traing them they will be two this year and its better to start young. We head downstairs to the kitchen and I grab everything we need for the cookies and put it on the counter. We all had a job Kayden mixes and pours the dry and jr mixes and pours the wets then I pour it into a big bowl and mix it . Kayalyn makes them into dough balls and I place them on the baking sheet that is covered with parchment paper . The joys of being rich we had a big enough mixer to do it all in one batch.It looks like a mixer from a pizza place its huge . The recipe we followed had enough to make 6 batches of 15 making a total of 90 cookies. Thats enough for the guards and some for their family . When all the cookie are finished their are so many that I had to put them all on the dining table I guess we will  be eating  breakfast in the kitchen up by the island. Once all the cookies are safely in the dining room I walk into the kitchen and put the kids in their high chair and start on breakfast. Before I cook I start wipinng down the counters and putting the dishes in the dishwasher once I was done I start on breakfast. I made eggs, bacon,waffles , and hashbrowns .While im making the hashbrowns which is the last thing I am making I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waste.

"smells so good bambina . I dont know want I want to eat first you or the food" he said as one hand grabbed my ass and the other grabbed my boob. I moan and lean my my ass back and grind on him this man is so sexy .
" I would love for it to be me but me and the babies made cookies for you and the gang and now they are hungry for their breakfast you wouldn't want for them to be hungry would you daddy" I said as turn around and place a kiss to his neck and then hand him his plate. He gives me a kiss on the head and says thanks befor he takes a swat at the island. I grab my plate and sit beside him and start eating . We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence . When we were done Luka rinsed the dished while I washed them . The guards walk into the kitchen
" you called sir " said ace

" yes Kaliyah has a gift for all of us from her and the babies" he said and I squealed and ran to the dining room . Once there all there I open the door and the look at all the cookies like kids in a candy store .

" there are enough cookies here for everyone and there is enough to bring back to your families" I said as I stepped to the side and let them walk in they all said thank you then ran to the cookies .
I walked back into the kitchen and grab our seperate  batch I give Luka two then grab one for myself and grab three more so the babies could have one.  I give them their cookie and turn their high chairs around so the can watch finding Dory which happens to be their favorite movie at the moment

" yay mommy put on Dowry" jr said and the the twins face light up as the look at the tv and at their brother with excitement. I go and grab their sippy cups and fill them with some orange juice and a little water then I go back over to Luka who is eating another cookie.

" you better not eat them all me and my babies want some" I said as I look at him with a Im being serious dont play with me look. I love cookies ok like looovveeeee cookies .

" these are delicious babe I always new you were wifi type you fine, you cook, clean and you good with children you gone make my ass wanna put a ring on your finger and we just got together"

" I havent even met your family properly and you are talking about marriage"

"lets change that then bambina lets have dinner me,you, my parents and the kids can have dinner with them tonight if you want"

" I have to get my hair and nails redone and I need to  go to the store so I can get hair supplies for Kayalyn's hair"

" ok bambina imma take you out later so you can look and feel your best so you don't feel so nervous to meet my family"

" let me get the kids dressed then we can go and get my hair and nails done then we'll get kayalyns hair supplies"

" we'll get the kids ready together" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled menin for a kiss. His hands reach down and squeezes my ass as he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist .
Im happy I met Luka he makes me happy and he makes our kids happy. I take my hand from off his cheek and trail it down his chest and stop at the hem of his pants . I slowly drag my hand down and rub him causing him to squeeze my ass hard and kiss me faster.

" bambina we have to stop before I lose it and as much as I want to Fuck you and Make love to you now if we dont stop we wont be leaving this house" he said ass he slapped my ass then pulled away . I threw on a simple black crop top and black leggings. I went to get the kids dressed in the same simple out fits but Kayalyn wore a black dress instead.And tes Luka did match us he had on black sweatpant and a matching hoodie he looked so fine I can't believe he's all mine.

** At the mall**
"you go and get your nails and hair done call me when your done.I'll be taking the kids clothes and toy shopping in the meantime"

" ok and baby are you sure you can handle them all by yourself"
" woman are you questioning my amazing skills for watching our kids"

" no babe I trust you just don't give them to much candy or not even you will be able to tame them and try not to buy everything out of every store you go into"
" no promises bambina but you should het going" he said as he kissed me then pick up all three kids and walked away right into a toy store. I am truely blessed to have him. I went and got my hair done first since ot would take the longest. I walked into the salon Luka foumd for me I can't believe he found this place I always show up empty handed Luka paid for it already and they supply the hair and everything else you'll need. Im trying something different today butterfly locs . I went over to Sasha and told her what I wanted and she got started . After like 2 hours she was done and it looked good I can't wait for Luka sees me.

I gave sasha a $25 tip and walk over to the nail shop which is on the pther side of the room . My nails only took a hour because my nail stylist ming is fast and hella good at her work.

I gave ming a $25 tip then called Luka he said they were at food court getting subway I told him yo get me an spicy italian sand which with barbeque chips on the side. Once im off the phone I noticed a man staring at me from inside a store. I started to walk faster and he walked out the store and started following me. I started to walk even faster and i sighed in relief when I seen the food court. To focused on the food court I didn't notice how close the man was to me until he grabbed my arm and started to pull me towards him
" let me go I don't know you and if don't let me go you will be in big trouble"

" what you gonna do Im bigger and stronger than you"

" she said let her the fuck go and she ain't going to do anything me on the other hand I will whoop your ass little boy who's bigger now"

" who are you, walk away I seen her first so mind your buisness" Luka chuckled and look at the man

" do you know who I am , Of course you don't Im Luka Mendez and you better let my wife go before I shot you right here right now" thw man let me go and ran way.
" you look good bambina all that time it took was worth it. The food is here . Are you ok did he do anything else to you I will chase him down and beat his ass if he did"

" no he didn't do anything else but follow me and you saw the rest" Luka nodded and took my hand and walked us over to the kids who were waiting on us to eat.

" I told them to wait to eat until I came back with I didn't want any of them choking while no ones here to help them"

" awe babe your so cute , yall here that daddy was worried about his babies"

" I always worry about all my babies even you"

***After the mall at the house***
By the time we go home and put up all the stuff me and Luka bought for us and the kids it was already 4:30 and we had to be at his parents house at 6 . I pick up the kids and go put them in tub Luka watched them while I picked out there outfits. They all had to be matching because Luka bought them a matching champion set .

(was looking for triplet outfits but they were all babies)
They all look so cute My litlle triplets  .  "Mama" jr said
" yes bubba" Isaid as I looked up from purting kayalyn's hair in a pony tail .
" u lub me" he asked me as he looked down . I pick him up and hugged him really tight.
" i love you so much bubba your are  my son like kayden I will always love you" Isaid as I placed kiss all over his face
"stop momma that tickles" he said as he tried to wiggle out his arms
"say momma loves me then i'll stop"

"mommy loves me now stowp" I kissed him once more then put him down.
" come on guys lets go watch tv in the livingroom" they follow behind me and sit on the couch as I put on MS. Rachel on . I walk back up to me and Luka's room and see a dress on the bed.
" I picked it out for you I thought you would look really go in it. It's a little sexy but not too much I know how much you want to look appropiate for my parents but no matter what you were they will love you" I walk ip to him and kiss him . He squeezes my butt and brings me even closer .

" I'm so grateful and lucky to have you in my life. You have saved me Luka . I didn't know what living felt like until I met you. You gave me another son and make my children happy. You showed me self love and self respect . I hope it's not to early but I- I love you" I said as I looked down . Luka lifted my head up and kisssd me so passionately thaty knees went weak if he wasn't holding I would have went down.
" Kaliyah you are perfect. Im lucky to have you you are so considerate and loving. You make me forget that im a Mafia leader . You look at me like im a good man and you make me believe that I am changing for better. The first you were here here you took jr. in like he was your son. You fought for him and me against Regina . You make me happy and I haven't felt truely happy with anyone but jr. now I have him , you,kayalyn and kayden to make me happy. I love u so much you make me feel so alive . And Im the lucky one baby you got a good ass personality and a fine ass body"

" awe baby you know how to make me blush but we need to get in the shower before we late" I said as I grab a matching black lace underwear and bra set. I went in the bathroom and started the water. Once it was hot enough I took my clothes off and put my bonnet over my hair then a shower cap so it doesn't get wet once im done I step in . A few minutes after I washed my face and started washing my body Luka got in . The shower was big enough to fit like 4 people yet we stayed near each other and washed our bodies while staring inti each others eyes no words were needed to be said . Once I was done I kissed Luka the with the same passion that he kissed me with from earlier. I move away from his lips and kiss down his neck leaving a hickey then i keep moving kissing all the way down to his v line were i place the past kisses on each side . I luka up at Luka before taking him in my mouth without warning.
" fuck kaliyah baby" he said as he thrusted in my mouth hitting the back of my throat making me moan and push my head down further I put Luka's hands on my head so he could fuck my face harder joys of having no gag reflex. Luka starts to shake and I know he's close so i hold his body against the wall to stop his thrusting and start sucking and bobbing my head trynna suck him dry . I took his dick out of my mouth and licked from the tip down to his balls making Luka moan I lick back up to his tip and start licking and teasing his slit
" fuck baby im coming" when he said that I pur him back in my mouth and sucked it all out.
" fuck baby that was the best head i've ever had no man can even look at you if thats how your head game is I cant wait for that  pussy" he said as he kissed me . We stepped out and got dressed.

Once we were done we all go in the car it was 5:45 and his parents only live 10 minutes away. We pull up to his parents house and unlike last time I feel more nervous . Luka walks up to yhe door with Kayalyn and Kayden in his arms while I have jr. Luka tells me to knock and him mom comes to the door and tells us to come in . Once inside we put the kids down and they all run up to give her hugs .
" who wants some cookies and Ms.Rachel" she said as she tickled them

" Luka go get them some cookies and put tv on for them in the livingroom" oh god me and her alone shit . Luka nods and looks at me with a  ressuring smile.

" Kaliyah I have heard so much about you im glad I finally got to meet you" she said as she pulled me in for a hug and it felt nice and warm .
"it's so nice to meet you too" I said as I felt calmer now .

" my husband is in the kitchen getting out the plates so I will help him finish so we can eat"
she said me before she walked out. I walk up to Luka and hugged him . Not even 5 minutes later we are all sitting down at dinner and it looks so good . Baked Lasagne and Focaccia (bread) .

" this looks good" I said as I looked at it
" thank you I hope you enjoy" Maria said

" so how did you to meet ,Luka has told us so much about you but how you two meet" I swollow my food before looking at Luka who looked a little pissed

" I worked at a strip and the sold me to him" I said as I went back to eating

" you bought her I raised you better than to think that you can buy women" his mother yelled looking at him

" it's not his fault my boss sold me even ghough he's not allowed to. I got lucky to have Luka it could have been someone worse"
" so son your dating a stripper over the buisness woman that you were suppose to marry" his dad said . He was suppose to get married when was he gonna tell me
" you wanted me to marry her not me and you will not disrespect her like that she will be my wife not that other woman." After that dinner was quiet .Once we were done Luka he tells his parents that  we are leaving . Maria ask if the kids could spend the night and Luka looked at me for a answer "yes" and I only said that because my babies actual like her I don't know how I feel about his father but his mother is ok. Luka hugs his mom goodnight and we leave.

                         ***Home***
" why didnt you tell me you were suppose to marry someone else"

" it was before I knew about you and it was my parents idea. They wanted to strengthen the buisness" he said and it made sence so I left it alone. I walked into ghe bathroom and looked myself in the mirror I was gonna do it I was have sex with someone and enjoy it for once. I took of the dress leaving me in my matching lace set . I take one more deep breathe before I walk out of the bathroom. Luka was laying on the bed with his arm over his face I tip toe to the bed and climb on tol of him putting on leg on each side . He chuckles and moves  his arm when he sees me he sits up and kisses me
" baby you look so sexy is this for me" he aske as he rubbed up and down my body
" yes I want you to fuck me and then make love to me I want to be your dirty little whore"
" damn baby who knew you were so nasty im finna beat that pussy up" he said as he flipped us over ao he was on top . He kissed down my neck to my breast then he took the fabric off and started to suck on my nipples
"mmm that feels good baby" i said as i pushed his head down more he stopped sucking my breast and move down to get in between my thighs he looks up at and i nod . He takes of my pants and wastes no time in eating me out . He sucks on my clit hard before inserting two fingers inside me
"fuck luka please dont stop" i said as i pushed his head deeper he dragged his tought up and down my slit before replacing his fingers with his tongue
"o fuck" i started grinding in his face it felt so good he took his tongue out and used both hands to spread my pussy apart and put his tongue back in he uses his fingers to play with my clit "shit baby im coming oh baby im cumming" i yelled as i shook against Luka
" that felt so good"
"not as good as this is finna feel"
" do you want me to wear a condom"
" as long as your clean I dont mind I would like to feel you raw anyway"

" dont laugh but ive only every slept with two women never seen the point in sleeping around"
" no condem then" i said Luka go on top of me and kissed me "are you sure your ready for this" "yes" Luka kissed me again and then started to push in . It hurt at first and made me cry but Luka kissed my tears away
" ill wait until your ready my love" I took a deep breath "im ready" luka slowly started to move and pain turned into pleasure I felt so complete and full I wrapped my legs around Luka making him go deeper"faster baby"  as soon as i said that luka started fucking my shit up I released my legs and luka put both of them on the side of his head and kept pounding I was a moaning mess ive never ft this good
" you feel so damn good baby so tight and warm for me" Luka pulled out and I pushed him down on the bed and started to ride him "damn baby you gonna make me cum" be said as he started to pound into me i stopped bouncing and let him fuck me i kissed him as i felt my legs start to shake "cumming" we both yelled and fell on the bed exhausted .Luka went to pull out but I whined . "Stay I like being filled up"  " damn i got lucky with your nasty ass" he said kissing me

"goodnight"
" goodnight"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 818 9
(Editing/Revising) Amber Eucein Cane grew up lacking the love and care of a father. She always sees his father's negligence and unloving attitude tow...
208K 4.9K 80
{complete & editing } ๊ง๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๊ง‚ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข...
177K 4.2K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
590K 18.3K 44
18 yearsold Kamari is finished her 4 years of highschool and is now looking forward to college but there's no college if you have no cash. Kamari was...