Eunoia Of Ravaryn (BTS JJK)...

Galing kay StupidButCute00

Eunoia is a young lady from the Realm Of RAVARYN, despite the hardship and the unfortunate childhood she live... Higit pa

Eunoia Of Ravaryn
World & Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty -1/2-
Chapter Twenty - 2/2 -
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven

Chapter Twenty One

1.2K 122 37
Galing kay StupidButCute00

Chapter Twenty One: The Begining of the Place Life

..

Three months later

( The Capital of Ravaryn - Donorion -)

The Royal Palace

When the trees have almost cried their last golden tears for the passing of the warm season, glossy on the rain-washed ground, winter is at hand. The sky is of rolling clouds, a thousand greys from deep to pale. In the morning half-light the evergreens are blackish-green silhouettes and the snowy mountain peaks behind them are every child's winter dream. 

Not so far, a Castle was seen, It was bold on the grey beyond. It stood there as if conjured from the storybook of a child. It was perfect. Little kids imagined beautiful princesses and their horses, green gardens, and unicorns in the courtyard, because if those towers could exist, why not

Every stone was even and square as if those who built were set on perfection as if they really loved what they made. They were walls made to protect a community, to echo with laughter, and be the shelter they needed for the millennia to come.

The Castle was The West Royal Palace.

The West Palace had been the seat of good monarchs and bad, for it was not the walls that made it royal yet the quality of the heart within. It had become a place for the people to talk about what mattered to the community and how to create a more healthy nation. It is the home of the 26th Emperor of the Realm of Ravarayn, King Karl Johann Ravaryn. He became emperor at the age of twenty three, the youngest in history. King Karl was and still a man of power and talent, he stood out as the crown prince at a younger age despite having an older brother. 

The previous Emperors made it clear that the one who shows talent, courage, bravery, and a strong will to lead the Realm to rise is the one to be chosen to take the throne not the firstborn son of the king. But, it's always a decision made by the current Emperor.

King Karl was blessed with three sons, Seokjin Mcleod Ravaryn, Taehyung Vincent Ravaryn, and lastly the pure-blood Prince Jungkook Royce St.Claire Ravaryn. 

At the age of Eighteen, the crown prince Karl was married to the Princess Grace of The Realm Of Alynthi. It was the wedding of the century, a prince and a princess from the three major Realms got married, it was the best way to show that the two kingdoms were joined together for a lifetime. It was better than any agreement or convention, Ravaryn and Alynthi will be allies against the enemies.

 And............ It was the first time in many years that the world was expecting a pure-blood child

( Pure-blood child: a child born of two Royals. )

But as the years pass, Princess Grace couldn't bear a child and the time was running fast for the Prince. The Realm's council needed to be sure the crown Prince Karl will have an heir in order to be the next Sun Of Ravaryn. 

( Sun Of Ravaryn: One of the names of the Emperor. )

Year 865, Karl took a second wife, a daughter of a noble family, Lilliana Hagan. After only a few months, the new Duchess got pregnant with her first son, Seokjin. After that Karl was crowned an Emperor. 

( Wife of a prince who isn't a princess is to be given the title of Duchess. )

(The first son of King Karl and Duchess Lilliana: The First Prince Seokjin Mcleod Ravaryn

.

Another two years pass for the second prince, Taehyung to be born.

( The Second Son Of King Karl and Duchess Lilliana: The Second Prince Taehyung Vincent Ravaryn) 

The Emperor was more than happy to be blessed with two healthy sons.

but ....... deep inside King Karl wished they were Grace's children, not just for the title and the power they'd be blessed with but ....... She was the woman he loved first and last.

.

Princess Grace was asked to return to her Kingdom after the news of her husband taking a second wife but both Karl and the Emperor were against it. They promised King Fergus of Alynthi that his daughter is still be crowned the Queen despite not being the mother of the heir. 

( The King was allowed to take more than one wife at the time, but only one to be crowned Queen. ) 

King Karl and Queen Grace lead the kingdom together along with Duchess Lilliana for two years in peace. The people loved both the King and the Queen, she was different as they described. She spoke and listened to her people's concerns and was able to help the King solves them. 

Also, Lilliana was a well-raised woman from a noble family, she understood her place in front of the Queen, and living as Duchess was enough for her as long as one of her sons is the one to inherit the throne. 

But....... That all changed one day when it was announced that Queen Grace was finally pregnant. 

Later on, in the year 872, a beautiful boy with dirty blonde hair and moonless dark eyes was born, the boy was named Jungkook Royce and he took both the Royal family names of Ravaryn and St.Claire of Alynthi. 

( Queen Grace and King Karl and their first son, The third Prince Jungkook Royce St.Claire Ravaryn)

The day was full of joy and happiness for both Kingdoms, a bright future was ahead Ravaryn now that a pure-blood Prince was brought of the world. 

It was a celebration day for everyone except for Liliana and the Realm of Therondia.

.

.

(Present time) 

Jungkook woke up suddenly, not because of any noise or interruption, yet because his dream had come to its conclusion. The night movie had ended, credits had rolled. Now it was time to engage in the real world once more. The real world was the source of his highness's pain and stress those days. Nothing seemed to work.

A sudden knock on his door made the prince turn his head toward the direction, he sighed. "Come on in!" He allowed whoever it was to get into his room. 

"Good and blessing morning to the future sun of Ravaryn," One of Jungkook's knights, Sir Hayes bowed respectfully, "Please pardon my manners for waking you up early in the morning, Your Grace.....But I am afraid it's urgent!" 

Jungkook stared at the man then slowly stood up, put his slippers on then walked toward the man, nodding "Go on!"

"The Lady woke up, your highness!" Sir Hayes announced.

Jungkook's eyes widened. Those words made his heart beat faster than ever. He immediately walked past the knight to the door.

"Your highness, please wait." Sir Hayes to reach the door, Jungkook raised his eyebrow confused yet a threat was hinted. "I am afraid you can't walk around the Palace in your robe, your highness!" The knight pointed out and Jungkook looked down at himself only to sigh. He was shirtless, wearing black night pants and a robe in the same color. He could easily ignore everyone and run to you but he can't walk around like this in front of everyone, it might be a sign of weakness and disgrace to his title and he needed to keep his head high and show off his powers those days more than any time passed.

.

After changing into his formal clothes, the prince walked through his Palace's hall toward the room you have been sleeping in for three months. 

"Who else heard about this?" Jungkook asked while walking fast.

"The royal doctors were called, and I believe his Majesty got the news at the moment! The knight he ordered to watch her room was no longer there when I arrived, the maid told me he was fast to leave when he heard the news." Sir Hayes said.

Jungkook clenched his fists together, he was expecting everything and he knew you'll wake up one day but he never managed to know what to do when this happened.

Being alive alone was a mystery. Everybody in the kingdom and everyone who understands how the Mana works know that death is the only fate of those who carry someone else's Magical energy inside them and was forced to take it back. 

That was the reason Jungkook refused to get his mother's magical energy back from you, but the man only woke up once everything was done. 

The prince will never forget how he felt when he realized his only friend betrayed him, Levi, and Madame Alma handed both you and Jungkook to the King who ordered the ritual of restoring the energy to start immediately with his son's agreement or not. 

The image of you dying almost made the prince lose his mind, but soon he heard that you fell into a deep sleep instead of the immediate predestined death. 

"Greeting your highness!" The maid next to your room's door bowed.

"Who's inside?" Jungkook looked at the door and asked, his heart beating so fast that he thought he might die right in his spot.

"The royal doctor and Sir Lockhart as your order, your highness!" She answered right away. 

Sir Lockhart is also one of Jungkook's knights who he ordered to keep an eye on you for the last three months. The number of people Jungkook trusted in those days is counted with fingers. 

Jungkook took a deep breath before entering the room, the room that was made especially for the prince's future wife but Jungkook insisted that you stay here even though the Queen and his father were against it. After all, despite the fact that Jungkook's life was saved because of you, you were still to be interrogated as soon as you wake up.

"Your highness!" Sir Lockhart was the first to greet the prince, but Jungkook couldn't focus at this point and all his mind was thinking of how he'll explain everything to you. 

He took a few steps but immediately stopped when he saw you laying down in the same position of the last three months only your eyes wide open and staring blankly at the ceiling. 

"what's going on?" Jungkook looked at the doctor and asked. The old man was looking down. 

...

To Be Continued .......

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

419K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
72.9K 3.5K 137
In a story where a princess is kidnapped from her family, to be found years later and ready to rule the kingdoms besides he's best friend. Females: J...
19.7K 506 11
Every day, the Joseon Emperor always sneak out from his own palace and disguising himself as a normal local people in his own kingdom. Until he finds...
45.1K 3.1K 32
born in royalty, they had no idea. being forced into an unknown place to call their home. from walking through allys to walking in royal courtrooms...