Lucifer (BNHA COTE)

Von Overlord_End

Villain Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Rare updates for this due to lack of ideas, of course, if I am able to think of... Mehr

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
OC information
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

1.5K 74 37
Von Overlord_End

Kiyotaka pov

Classes were cancelled the next day due to the recent incident at USJ.

"Everyone!! Morning homeroom's about to begin. To your seats!!" Iida yelled from the front of the class.

"We're sitting. You're the only one up." Sero stated. As Iida went back to his seat, the classroom door slid open.

"Morning." Aizawa, who is covered in bandages like a mummy, greeted.

Everyone was shocked of his appearance since he was badly hurt in the USJ and my classmates started asking about his injuries.

"My welfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over." Aizawa shrugged of their concern.

"Our fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"More villains?!" My classmates looked concerned.

"UA's sport festival is fast approaching!" Aizawa announced, which made my classmates sigh in relief.

"That's so totally ordinary!"

Yesterday: Conference room

3rd POV

"The one called Shigaraki... his quirk allows him to disintegrate anything he touches... We've been through the list of men in their thirties in the quirk registry... with no luck. Nothing turned up on the warp gate user, Kurogiri either. Neither is registered, and both are using alias. Their quirks aren't on record, making them members of the underworld." Detective Tsukauchi told the staffs of UA. "Furthermore, after the capture of the villains, we found out that they were all killed, along with the policemen with them. All of them were burned to ash in a truck."

"What?!" Everyone looked shocked.

"After I checked on everyone's safety, I went back to where we parked our cars and truck, only to found that the truck was lit on fire. When we checked for victims, we found the ashes of 71 villains and the rest of my men. The only thing left was the Nomu, which was unscathed."

"Does that mean...?" All Might asked.

"Yes. One of the League's member killed them all to not give us evidence or allow us to question gthe villains. Most likely to prevent the leakage of information. Judging by how they were killed, it was not Shigaraki or Kurogiri who killed them. That's for sure."

"..." The entire room was filled with silence and tension that one can hear a pin drop, as they process this information.

"Anyway..." Tsukauchi broke the silence. "Thanks to you heroes, we can focus on our investigation. We'll expand our search and efforts to apprehending the prepetrators."

"A dangerous villain other than those two huh... To be able to sneak into school unnoticed. We should watch out." Principal Nezu said.

Back in Class 1-A

Kiyotaka POV

"Sensei! We just had a villain attack. You sure about this?!" Kirishima asked.

"It's necessary. To demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are sound, that's the thinking, apparently. Compared to past years, there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow, our sports festival is the greatest opportunities you'll get. It's not an event that can be canceled over a few villains."

A few huh? Wonder how long it will take before panic sinks in when you realize that the hero society is about to be destroyed by a few villains.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's greatest events! The Olympics were once the world's sports festival. The whole country would be whipped into frenzy over them. But as you know, that tradition has shrunk into a shell of its former self... and as far as Japan's concerned, what's taken place of the Olympics is... the U.A. Sports Festival!!" Aizawa announced. The class started chatting excitedly with one another about how the top heroes will be watching as scouts and other related subjects.

Naturally, you'll gain valuable experience and popularity if you're picked by a big-name hero. But your time is limited. Show the pros what you're made up off, and you'll make futures for yourselves. This happens once a year... so you've got three chances. If you're hoping to become a hero, this is an event you can't miss!"

Everybody looked up determined and excited. I wouldn't be so excited if I were you guys... after all, who knows if you guys will get attacked from an unexpected enemy and get humiliated. Let's get slightly serious about this.

At the end of the day, Uraraka was the first one who tried to leave but once she opened the door, there was a crowd in front of the door.

"What's going on?!" Uraraka exclaimed, shocked at the appearance of the crowd.

"No way out! What are they here for?" Mineta complained.

"Scoping out the competition, duh, small fry." Bakugo walked passed him. "Cuz we're the kids who survived the villain attack. Makes sense they'd want a look before the sports festival. No point though." To the crowd, he glowered, "No point though. Move aside, cannon fodder."

"Can we please not resort to calling those we don't even know 'cannon fodder'?" Iida chided.

I was waiting for the commotion to die down while looking outside the window, when I was called out by a cheerful female voice. Oh no.

"Kiyotaka~" A beautiful girl with red hair called out. This made everyone in the class turned to me. I mean who wouldn't if a really beautiful girl called out to a gloomy guy.

"Ayanokouji you traitor! How did you know such a beauty! That's one of the prettiest girls on campus, Rindo Akashi. (OC, her first name is Akashi)" Mineta yelled at the top of his voice, before he started drooling at the sight of her, especially her well-endowed chest. Don't you dare. I glared at her, which she took it heads on. She is basically the only person unaffected by my real eyes. She sent me a smug smile, which could only mean trouble.

"Oh! He's my lovable childhood friend, even though he rejected me before!" Goodbye peaceful life. Everyone looked shocked at what she said as they slowly turned their heads towards me. Rindo Akashi is a villain like me and was my childhood friend since All for One brought me in. We got along well, but she mostly teases and cause trouble for me and only me. According to All for One who had also taken her in, she only did those to the people she likes. To Tomura, she's ruthless. Yes, I rejected her confession once, but she said she won't give up until I fall for her.

While annoying at times, I got to admire her persistence, but unfortunately, I don't have a heart that can feel affection. Not even to All for One as a parent. That was the reason why I rejected her, to not give her false hope. Her quirk is Esper (Basically like Terrible Tornado from opm). She can control objects, people, read and alter minds according to her wish. Her villain name is Nightshade.

"Y-you did what?!" Mineta yelled, but got I just promptly left the class with my bag while dragging Akashi in tow.

"You know you are going to cause me lots of trouble." I sternly told her, which would not affect her because she is a masochist for me.

"Teehee~" She stuck out her tongue playfully, which earned her a chop from me.

"By the way, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in America?" I was curious since she was supposed to be on a mission there, for reasons I was not told.

"Oh! I finished my mission there and All for One told me to enroll here for the same reason as you. Mostly to accompany you though." Damn it All for One! You purposely planned this out didn't you?! You wanted me to suffer with this insufferable idiot?! I was chopped on my head.

"Hey don't call me an idiot. Plus, you are out of character." She pouted. (Oops the fourth wall is broken.) "One more thing, All for One said I am gonna stay with you from now on. So hope you enjoy my company." She said seductively. Curse you, you old sot!

Meanwhile at All for One's location.

"Ah choo!!" All for One sneezed. "Looks like he found out."

Back with Kiyo

"Fine. Let's head back" This is going to be a long three years.

Timeskip

Two weeks have passed, and now it was the U.A sports festival. The whole class was in the waiting room getting ready for the event. Some students were trying to relax by talking to their friends, while others are mentally preparing themselves.

"Is everyone good and ready? The event is about to begin." Iida came and announced. After he said that, Midoriya took a few deep breathes to clear his anxieties. When he calmed down, Todoroki called out to Midoriya and declared in front of the whole class that he will beat him. Most likely because of Midoriya's connection to All Might.

From what I know, Todoroki Shoto is the son of the number 2 hero, Endeavor. One of the worst heroes right now. Endeavor was the number 2 hero since forever due to him never able to beat All Might in any category, outclassed in every way. Most probably, he had train his son to be able to take down All Might, but since Midoriya had connections with the number 1 hero, Todoroki challenged him. In contrast with his hair, Todoroki most likely have two quirks- fire and ice. Since I have only seen him use ice, and a few occasions, heat, I have never seen him use his left, which is most likely his fire side. The reason is most likely that he is rebelling against his father to prove that he could be number 1 with only his ice.

Few moments later, we started heading out in the large stadium. The moment we entered, loud cheers from the audiences could be heard.

"Whoa, what a crowd." Midoriya said nervously.

"And we're expected to put up our best performance we can in front of so many spectators...! I suppose this is one more necessary skill if we hope to become heroes." Iida agreed with his typical hand chopping gestures.

I expected a large number of spectators, but this is more than expected. This sports festival will also be on television. This would be a great way to humiliate those with quirks, and to prove that being quirkless is not useless. I hope that what I do will reduce prejudice between quirkless and those with quirks. Unfortunately, I believe that even if I won, people will think that I am just lucky and wave it off.

A while later, the other classes arrived.

"Now, for the athlete's oath!!" Midnight announced. Should a R-rated hero really be teaching in thee school?

"R-rated hero? Should she really be in highschool?" Tokoyami asked with his hand on his chi- I mean beak. Looks like I'm not the only one who feels that way.

"Pipe down!! Your student representative will be Bakugo Katsuki from class 1-A!!" Well, since he placed first in the entrance exam, this was not surprising. I would not be surprised if he declared war on or provokes everyone, judging by his attitude alone.

"Whaa? It's Kacchan?!" Midoriya was surprised.

"Must be because he placed first in the entrance exam." Sero explained.

"The hero course entrance exam, you mean." A student from the general course said in disgust. So the jealousy and what Bakugo had said to them two weeks ago made them jealous? Not really surprising.

"The athlete's oath... I'm gonna have an indisputable victory!" Bakugo announced. This was not overconfidence, but was to show his determination. As he started walking down, many students jeered at him.

"Now without further delay, let's get to the first event." As Midnight said that, different events for the qualifier started rolling on the screen behind her back, before it stopped at 'Obstacle course'. "It's a race between every member of all eleven classes! The course is a four kilometers lap around the stadium itself! Our school preaches freedom in all things. So as long as you don't go off course, anything is a fair game! Racers to your positions!" Only four Kilometers of obstacle course? I can safely bet that the difficulty is nothing compared to the White Room.

I'm just going to hold back since the next event is going to be one where everyone will have to take down the one in first place or something. If I took first, I would be seen as an easy target with my quirklessness.

Dodging the ice attack from Todoroki, I jogged the course. The first obstacle was the 'Robo Inferno', which I used misdirection to direct the robots' sight onto the other students and got pass the obstacle. The next obstacle was 'The Fall', which the canyon must be trekked across by walking along tightropes. Students who fell are automatically eliminated. This was easily cleared since I have done harder obstacles which are similar to this.

The third obstacle is 'The Minefield' where the field is filled with many landmines, which could be seen clearly. This was to put the first place in a disadvantage. I easily crossed more than fourth fifth of the obstacle at fourth place when I saw Bakugo and Todoroki fighting for first place. As I was close to them, a huge explosion could be heard from behind, and Midoriya sailed in the sky using a metal piece to protect him from the explosion. As he landed, he exploded the ground in front of the two of them, catching them in a mini explosion which stunned them. They recovered quickly and chased Midoriya down after that.

In the end, Midoriya got first place, Todoroki second, and Bakugo third. I could see water droplets falling out of his eyes, most likely out of happiness. As the remaining students arrived, Midnight announced.

"The top 42 will move on. Now onto the next event. I already know what it is, of course. It is... Cavalry Battle!!"

"How are we teaming up exactly?" Asui asked.

"Participants will, on their own, form teams. The rules are fundamentally the same as an ordinary cavalry battle -snag your opponents headbands while guarding your own- but with one exception. The point value will base on your ranking in the last event! The student who took 42 place is worth five points, 41st is ten... get it? But our first place participant is worth ten million points!!" Midnight explained.

Once everyone heard that, everyone turned and looked at Midoriya like he's a prey, while he's sweating like a waterfall.

"As you must have heard countless times since enrolling at U.A., this is plus ultra. After taking first place, Midoriya Izuku has gotten ten million points!" Midnight exclaimed. "This match will last 15 minutes. Each team are determined by its members. The rider will wear the headband displaying the total number of points! Until the match ends, you'll all compete to grab each other's points. Quirks are allowed! You've got 15 minutes! Time to form you teams!"

Akashi offered to join my team, but I rejected her, telling her that I wanted to go solo. Which she complied. I was offered a few times to join up, but hearing that I am quirkless, they ignored me, which was what I wanted them to.

"WHAT IS THIS? CLASS 1-A AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA, WHO IS QUIRKLESS IS GOING SOLO? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED. HEY MUMMY MAN, DO YOU THINK THIS STUDENT WILL WIN?" Present Mic asked Aizawa.

"I don't see a chance in him winning. He is quirkless after all. It is normal to have this treatment." Normally, a quirkless person wouldn't be able to win. However...

Timeskip

The whole stadium was quiet. The pro heroes, the teachers, the participants, everyone was shocked at the results.

1) Ayanokouji (10004295)

2) Team Todoroki (0)

3) Team Bakugo (O)

4) Team Shinso (0)

5) Team Midoriya (0)

6) Team Rindo (0)

7) Team Tetsutetsu (0)

8) Team Monoma (0)

9) . (0)

10) . (0)

11) . (0)

12) . (0)

No one except two, the person in question himself, and a girl who was internally grinning and fangirling that person, anticipated that outcome.

Normally, a quirkless person wouldn't be able to win. However, that is only for a normal quirkless person. In my year right now other than Akashi, there isn't a person who can beat me even if I am going easy on them.

A/N

Idk when I'm publishing the next chapter of this fic, but the next chapter would explain what happened. Though it may take a long time due to school stuff and revisions.

I was thinking, what about Kiyo vs Endeavor in Kamino

Hope you enjoy the story even if some parts are OOC, cringey and cliché. Some of you might find the OC annoying, sorry about that.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.9K 200 6
One-Shot Book (Mainly dabbles in crossovers) Been around the COTE community for a year or two, reading and lurking within the shadows, and now, I hav...
56.1K 1K 7
It's just the characters reacting to what's going behind their backs. There won't be a proper timeline right now IDK I might do that later. I have se...
2.3K 72 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...
12.3K 195 153
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...