π“πˆπƒπ€π‹ βͺ 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 π‚π€πŒοΏ½...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

TWENTY SEVEN

33.3K 481 246
By simplyhood

TWENTY - SEVEN

 ❝ The Boy With a Gun.❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Ophelia hadn't realized the door had been unlocked until the sun had set, and the room she was held captive in soon grew dark, much like her blank mind running over the choices she had to make.

Her cries grew quiet and her efforts of leaving the room anytime soon had soon faded, her back pressed up against the door as her swollen eyes soon grew heavy, taking her off into a deep slumber.

She was barely out of consciousness, though enough for forget for a little while - that was until she heard the quiet chatter of her father just outside the doorway, moments later all anger rushing through her veins, her hands slamming against the barricade.

Once Ophelia had realized the door was unlocked, she wasted no time creaking open the door and making a run for it. She hadn't had the time to change - dressed in a tight fitted pair of distressed denim shorts and a thin white tank top accompanied by sweat, Ophelia quietly made way to Rafe's room, where as empty as she expected it to be, began searching for her phone.

A cracked screen was accompanied by various text messages and phone calls, Ophelia lifting the device up from Rafe's floor and gathering it in her hands, making a run for it.

With ease, the dark haired girl slipped from the Cameron household, hoping her baby blue converse could take her where she desired.

She was half way down the dark lit road, one that was empty and had Ophelia's skin crawling with goosebumps. It was then she took the time to look at her phone, only now questioning where she was going.

Sarah:

Where are you???

My dad locked me in my room.

Ophelia?

I need to find John B, he's innocent. You know that.

I'm going to Kelce's. He's there. So are the cops..

Please come.

Ophelia? I need you to distract Rafe.

He won't listen to anyone but you...

Hello??

Are you with Rafe? Be careful, O, you know what he did..

Ophelia knew what Rafe had done, in fact, it hadn't stopped playing in her mind. Despite her heavy breaths and flushed cheeks, Ophelia shoved her phone in her back pocket and began taking off towards Kelce's house.

She could see the blue and red lights in the distance, a growing crowd causing the girl to slow down her pace. She had looked to be guilty, her bloodshot eyes and face pace making her an accessory to murder - which she had been, but no one knew that.

Ophelia's shaking arms managed to push past the crowd, and no one had seemed to mind. Maybe it was due to her shaken state, one that was visibly noticeable, or due to the fact she was Ophelia Martin, and no one had gotten in her way, especially knowing who would be there to hand out repercussions.

"Rafe?" Ophelia's quiet voice called over the noise, her eyes searching for the tall and fare haired boy. To her dismay, he wasn't as easy to spot as she had hoped for. The rather anxious girl stood in the middle of the street, her heart racing in her chest as a hand slumped down on her shoulder, a presence behind her causing her to jump in place.

"Ophelia?" Spinning on her heels, Kelce looked down towards the dishevelled girl, his eyes softening at the sight of her broken state. "What happened?" Ophelia's bottom lip quivered, her eyes searching Kelce's in hopes he would forget he ever asked that in the first place.

Thankfully, he had, the boy keeping his hold on the girl as his eyes fell over her shoulders. "Yo, Rafe!" And just like that, the eldest Cameron had appeared before Ophelia, dispersing from the crowd and almost knocking over the girl.

"O?" Rafe spoke quietly, almost inaudible, his hands collapsing around her face, his eyes falling down her figure to see if she had been hurt. She had, but not physically - not anything Rafe could see with his own two eyes.

"We gotta go, man." Kelce muttered, breaking Rafe's stare to which he grabbed ahold of Ophelia's hand, knowing now, more than ever, he couldn't let go.

Ophelia was hesitant, though fell off her statued state rather quickly as Rafe tugged her through the crowd, keeping the two at the front of the scene where a line of officers waited outside Kelce's house, all for a man who hadn't done anything wrong.

Ophelia felt sick, her stomach in knots as Rafe's fingers tightened around her own, tugging her into his side. He was slick with sweat, forms of it beading down his forehead, and he would convince you it was due to the girl standing next to him, but Ophelia would argue otherwise.

In a few, short seconds, John B Routledge had been no where to be found. Ophelia let out a sigh of relief, though was immediately tugged from her place as Rafe dragged the girl back through the crowd, both Kelce and Topper hot on their tail.

Both could sense the tension, yet neither had spoken a word. Now hadn't been the time, though it broke the two boys to see Ophelia in such a state, her swollen eyes and flushed cheeks giving the clear indication that she had been crying, and they were sure it had to do with the tedious pairing of Rafe and Ophelia herself.

Rafe had been busy shouting out orders, searching high and low for the Outer Banks current Most Wanted. Ophelia, on the other hand, tore her hand from Rafe's, holding back the tears that threatened to spill as she did the most to tune out her boyfriend's anger filled voice.

She had placed her self up against a parked car, hoping for support to keep her upright, and it was then her eyes met with the man Rafe had it out for. Her breath had hitched in her throat, and for a moment, so had John B's, almost wondering if she would be quick to point him out.

She hadn't.

Ophelia gave the boy a soft expression, her bottom lip trembling as she had looked the other way, and that was when John B had taken off, thankful for her silence. It had been short lived, moments later Rafe gathering Ophelia's chin within his fingers, forcing her to look towards him.

"We have to go." Rafe ordered, as if he wasn't giving Ophelia an option. "Now."

As much as Ophelia had wanted to protest, put up a fight, Rafe had (gently) shoved her into the passenger side of the truck, Kelce finding way into the backseats. It hadn't been a far drive, but the silence was overbearing, and Ophelia was unsure how to feel of Rafe's hands.

One had tightly gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles completely pale. The other hand made way to her thigh, curling his fingers around the soft and tender limb, digging his fingers painfully into the tanned skin.

So close, yet so far. Both had accepted their fate. Slowly, they were loosing each other, and Rafe found himself clinging on to all he had left.

The moment the car had halted to a stop, Ophelia's hand wrapped around the handle, attempting to open the passenger door until the child lock had clicked into place, and Ophelia's hands slammed down on the dashboard.

"Stay in the car." Rafe ordered quietly, Kelce giving the boy a rather confused look before stepping out completely, slamming the door behind him as he took off towards the sirens. Rafe, on the other hand, stayed in place, his hands shielding Ophelia from hitting the dashboard any further.

"You're going to hurt yourself." Rafe spoke lightly, his eyes softening at the sight of her fragile state. "I'm already hurt, Rafe." Ophelia spoke up, her eyes welling with tears as she slumped back into her seat.

"Me too."

Ophelia barely heard him. That, or she had tried not too. Her heart ached in her chest, teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she heard the drivers side door shut, and then in her line of sight was Rafe, rounding the front of the vehicle.

"Open the door, Rafe." To which he shook his head softly. "I can't do that, Ophelia." He admitted. "You can't keep shutting me out!" Ophelia hissed, banging her small and balled fists against the thick-cut glass window. "I will do anything to protect you, O." Rafe spoke softly, and with that, he spun on his heels and headed the other way.

Ophelia was beyond angry, kicking at the anything in sight as she let out a quiet sob, one that had seemed to be never ending. They went on until she saw a burst of flames in the near distance, and she knew now more than ever, she needed to get out of the truck.

Ophelia was always a thinker, quick to come up with a solution to just about anything. Currently, she adjusted herself in her seat, kicking her feet as hard as she could against the window. It wasn't long before shards of glass scattered around her, cutting open various parts of her calves.

Numbness. Ophelia hadn't felt a thing, adrenaline kicking though her veins as she ran as fast as her legs could take her. The car alarm had been set off, and in an instant, it had seemed that both Rafe and Ophelia had met half way, in between the growing crowd, both collapsing into each others embrace.

The sirens had drowned out Ophelia's cries, Rafe's arms wrapping tightly around the girl as he let out a sight of relief, ignoring the blood crawling down her legs. "I saw fire." Ophelia muttered quietly, her eyes peeling open to reveal the scene over Rafe's shoulder.

"I thought-" Ophelia sighed, Rafe's large and calloused hands wrapping around either side of the girls face. He smiled, lightly, pressing his forehead against hers, feeling a sense of warmth knowing despite it all - she cared.

"I'm okay, baby." He hushed quietly. "I'm okay."

Loud shouts behind the pair had broken the two up, Rafe once again grabbing ahold of Ophelia's hand in his, tugging her along with him as a hooded man came out from the Bell Tower.

The same burnt orange sweater hugged the persons torso, though when the hood slipped off and revealed Topper Thornton, Ophelia seemed to put the pieces together, and clearly, so had Rafe.

His grip had tightened and his softened features grew stone cold, his jaw clenching at the sight before him.

His best friend had betrayed him.

Ophelia couldn't help but feel sorry for Rafe, each breath heavier than the next as his eyes glued to Topper in such a sinister manner, it even had Ophelia wincing. After all, she knew what he was capable off.

In the light of the sirens, Ophelia's bright eyes followed Topper as he was directed with the leading officers on the investigation, and as fast as they strayed away from Rafe, they found their way back, his own eyes glued to his feet.

Without thinking, Ophelia stood on her tip toes, throwing her arms around the boys flushed neck, heat radiating off of his body. Sinking into her embrace, Rafe wrapped his own arms around Ophelia's waist, tugging her into his chest.

She had then came to the realization, staying away from him would be much, much harder than she anticipated.

After all, she loved him entirely, despite being the man behind the gun that had killed Sheriff Peterkin. 

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

Hello!

Again, I find I am not liking anything I write what so ever - so I am very excited for the new season to come out, hopefully motivating me some more.

I hope you all enjoy, despite my biased thinking. 

Stay tuned - there will continue to be some tension, steamy/graphic scenes, as well as lots and lots of Rafe and Ophelia.

Enjoy. Thank you all for over 30K! I don't deserve any of you.

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.3K 52
π…πŽπŽπ‹'𝐒 π†πŽπ‹πƒ ❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ'π™§π™š 𝙣𝙀𝙩 π™©π™π™š π™ π™žπ™£π™™ 𝙀𝙛 π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙒 𝙨π™ͺπ™₯π™₯π™€π™¨π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™‘π™žπ™ π™š.❞ ❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙀�...
527K 4.1K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
568K 10.6K 19
˚.ΰΌ„β”Š 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔. ( ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ. ) βœ§Λ–*°࿐ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
8.1K 135 18
OC x JJ Outer Banks