Sidon's Fairy (Prince Sidon x...

By NineTails3

Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was... More

The Visit
Traveling
Zora's Domain
Sleeping Fiasco
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2
Revert
Going Back
Gifts
Nightmare
Waterfall
Midnight
New Friends
Not a Chapter Author's note
Bad Feeling Pt. 1
Bad Feeling Pt.2
Recovery
Taken pt.1
Taken pt.2
Lost & Defeated
Authors Note
Hylian?
A/N Decision
Her Awakening
I'M SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!😭
A Fairy's Arrival
A Fairy's Anger
Her Fear and Pain
Old Hideout
A/N I'm Back

The Forest

2.2K 74 13
By NineTails3

3rd POV:

It didn't make any sense Link and Sidon came back to the Domain mostly bruised from the first fight with Ruta. The healers were quick with their work helping the Prince and Hero get better. It has been about a week since the first fight and still they didn't have any luck taming the beast it just didn't make sense.

*flashback*

It was time after waking up, Link got his armor on and proceeded to head to the East Reservoir Lake where the Divine Beast Vah Ruta stood. Sidon was already there analyzing the beast as Link arrived Sidon with an excited and determined smile he jumped into the water and began to explain how to tame it. Prince Sidon explained that to tame it he had to use the shock arrows he found and shoot each of the red light on the sides of Ruta's body. He then proceeded to tell that he would keep swimming and helping him up the waterfalls to hit the targets.

As they began there fight Ruta felt their presence and was a step ahead and began firing the ice blocks. Using cryonis Link was breaking all the blocks and as they managed to hit the last target and believed they did it. A strong dark magic circled the beast and hit them both harshly and threw them to the ledge of the lake. Link fell back into the water and was drowing luckily Sidon dove back in with a brusied body and grabbed a hold of Link and brought him back up. Link was knocked out so Sidon took him too the bed and tried waking him up.

As he did Sidon told him they had to head back because they didn't have anymore shock arrows and were injured. With a disappointed feeling they returned back upset with the results.

*end of flashback*

Sidon's POV:

For three months we kept going up against Vah Ruta with different strategies each time, and each time we came out failing. I was in my room on my desk trying to figure out what was missing. As well as trying to understand what that magic was it felt oddly similar to someone else's. This gave me a headache so I decided to go and check on Link see how he was faring. I made it too his chamber and knocked after hearing a come in I see him sitting on his own desk trying to figure something out.

"Hello my good friend, sorry for interrupting but I wanted to see how you were feeling?"

"Oh hey Sidon, and no worries you weren't interrupting if anything your timing is perfect. Oh and I'm feeling fine thanks and how about you?"

"I too am alot better than before. May I ask as too why my timing is perfect what is it you need.?

"Well back at Shatterback Point when I plunged into the water. I heard Princess Zelda's voice telling me that there is a place I must head too but I can't seem too figure where this place is."

"Well what was it she exactly said to you from there we can try ruling out some places on your map."

"Good idea! Okay so her exact words were, *You need to head to the location where many enter only to get lost and return back where they started.* That's what she told me but I have no clue what she meant by it."

I saw Link pull out his Sheikah Slate and we began to cross out places that wouldn't really make sense. We decided after an hour to head to my father see what he know about potential locations.

We arrived at the throne room where my father was looking at some of the peoples complaints or recommendations that could benefit the Domain. As he noticed our arrival he put down his paper and focused his attention to us.

"Good evening to the both of you what brings you hear have you've figured out what is the issue with Vah Ruta?"

"No father we have yet to figure out what the problem however we came here on a different matter. Link."

I turned to Link to explain things.

"Well your highness as I was collecting the shock arrows the first time we went up against Ruta, I went too dive in Shatterback point and there I heard the princess. She told me to head to a certain location but the thing is we can't figure out where this might be. So we are asking if you can help us figure it out."

"Hmm well what did she say I might be able to help?"

"Well she mentioned a place where many enter only to get lost and return back where they started." Do you have any clue where there might be we crossed out many places on the map but a few.

I saw them exchange words and I saw how my father look over a bigger map of Hyrule and looked at evey location on there. Until he stopped looking and placed the map on the table that had all his papers.

"The place you might be looking for is in the Korok Forest within the Lost woods just northwest from here. Give it a try since that is the only place I know of with that sort of reputation."

Hearing them speak of the forest makes me think about 'her'. She told me she was raised there however she never had the chance to tell me how she grew up. To be fairly honest a small part of me is still to this day mad with her for lying but I can never blame her for it. I do hope she and my dear sister are looking over us.

_time skip_

3rd POV:

Link had set off too the Lost Woods hoping to find anything as too what Zelda was refering too. The trip would take at the most a week or less. On the way there he stopped ay one of the stables to register a horse so it would be simpler to get there other than on foot.

While Link was on his way a dark power hungry man was nearing the Domain. A man with magic not of his own but using such magic to enter the Domain to harm the Zora's Royal Family.

Link finally after a few monster fights and activating the tower he made it too the forest. He felt uneasy with how the whole place felt like as if there was so much dread and regret and sadness withing the trees he could see. His horse didn't respond all too well with the forest and refused to move forward in the end Link got off his horse and just tied him to a nearby tree. Throwing a few apples for his companion to eat while he went inside.

Link's POV:

I entered the woods and it was so dense with fog it was hard to see a few feet in front of me. I tried just walking straight into the woods when the fog seems to come closer and before I could take another step I blinked and I was back at the entrance.

"What..the... Okaay? Let's try that again."

I kept trying a few different ways to get in but nothing seemed to work. At some point I kinda got frustrated. That was until I saw some fire lamps illuminating the spot. I walked to the first lamp and waited to be brought back to the front but nothing happened. I saw the next lamp and waited to hear that odd laugh but again nothing. So I kept following the lamps some were alittle far and just as I was almost caught I made it to the last lamp. Then I saw a small Korok I usually just ever find them around Hyrule not here. Maybe this is where they live?

I kept walking forward and noticed alot of Korok and as I got closer too the center I saw something shimmering and a feeling as if it were calling to me.

As I got closer I noticed a sword inside a pedestal I examined it and I decided to pull it out. As I touched it I got a small vision.

⚠️ (small vision of Zelda) "Link, you are our final hope. The fate of Hyrule rests with you."

Immediately I backed away from the sword surprised at what I saw. Soon after I saw the TREE YAWNING?! WHAT!?

"Who is that...? Did I doze off again? Hmm... Well, well...it's you. You finally decided to return. Better late than never. After 100 hundred years. I'd nearly given up hope on seeing you again. Even my patience has limits, you know... That look on your face tells me that you have no recollection of me, however. I have watched over Hyrule since time immemorial. Many have referred to me over the ages as the Deku Tree. That is the weapon created by the ancient Goddess. The sword that seals the darkness---that only the chise knight can wield against the Calamity Ganon. Believe it or not...it was actually you who wielded that sword 100 years ago. But I must warn you... too take extreme caution. The sword stands as a test to anyone who would dare attempt to possess it. As you are now, I cannot say whether you are worthy or not... "

I saw little Koroks demonstrate what would happen to me as the Deku Tree was explaining the situation to me.

"If you sought to free the sword in any sort of weakened state, you would surely lose your life where you stand. Ha..ha.haha.ha."

"Best of luck little one."

As I looked up at the Deku Tree, I saw all the Korok started to leave I was worried I wouldn't be able to pull out the sword but I wanted too rescue the princess and help free all the souls trapped int he divine beast.

If you hope to pull the sword from its resting place, you must use your true strength. Let us see whether or not you currently possess said power.

Looking at the sword a wave of determination and strength pased me and I grabbed the handle of the Masters sword.

As I did I felt my life was being taken from me and I pulled it piece by piece. I felt it become loose and I knew I was close too pulling it out but I also felt my life about too run out. Finally after the last pull I heard a click and a glow came out of the tip. Seeing the master sword in my hands I raised it up and a flashback began in my head.

(One flashback later it's the falshback from one of the other chapters.)

After swinging the sword abit and placing it back in the sheath the Deku Tree spoke too me once again.

"What you just saw happened where you stand 100 years ago... After you were seperated from the sword the princess thought to bring it here, where she knew it would be safe under my watch. She continues to fight, trapped deep withon the confine of Hyrule Castle. Her heart cascades with faith that you will return. She has a smile like the sun. I would do much to feel its warmth upon me once again."

"That blade has a name... it is the MASTER SWORD. When used against Calamity Ganon or those tainted by his malice, it will become suffused with holy light..."

"At such times, the true power of the sword will manifest...but be warned. Do not rely too much on its power. If you wield it without need, its power will exhausted and it will no longer be use to you."

"...Should this happen, you must wait for the sword to recover. It would be rash to rely on this sword alone to defeat Ganon... I suggest you free the Divine Beasts before facing him."⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620 69 13
*NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY ME, THEY ARE OWNED BY NINTENDO ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED FOR THEM.* *****The cover for my story was drawn by @Ze...
2K 21 16
For years, Zora princess Mipha has harbored romantic feelings for a certain Hylian Champion, even to the point of handcrafting a set of armor with ex...
328K 4.4K 76
Before the rise of Calamity Ganon, Princess Zelda of Hyrule was appointed to travel across the lands. She was to learn about the technologies of the...
21.7K 226 22
Mipha is a Zora princess with an incredible healing power, and when her love interest, Link, comes to deliver a special message from The Royal Family...