The Keeper of the Diamond (Se...

By Yan_Senna

Y/N is a big Harry Potter fan. However, her friends, Laura and Vera, are not. But that's okay. She often dayd... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Thank you
Announcement: Christmas Special!
New Story: The Long Lost Princess!
New Story: Capture Bonding!
New Story: Lonely Man!

Chapter eleven

1.8K 62 39
By Yan_Senna

TW: Death and mentions of kidnapping

Once again, Voldemort is angry. With Lucius. All the Death Eaters are once again gathered at Malfoy Manor. They are all listening to a very angry Dark Lord.

"Idiots! Incompetent fools! You cannot even kidnap a Muggle teenager!" he hisses at Dolohov, Lucius and Avery who are all kneeling on the floor.

Narcissa looks at her husband, worried. What happened? Why didn't they apparate here with the girl?

Voldemort looks at Lucius, too. "And you, Lucius! Once again you have failed me. How did you even end up in the Forbidden Forest?" he asks, irritated.

"The girl was struggling, my Lord. It weakened my concentration" Lucius says as he gulps.

Voldemort gives a mocking laugh at that. "Struggling? Why did you not just stupefy her?" he questions. Dolohov instantly gives Lucius a look that says "I told you so". Lucius sighs.

"I thought I could persuade her to come with us. I remember hearing the two other Muggle teenagers mention a girl named Y/N and that I am apparently one of her favourite characters. I figured out it was her and it almost worked. However, the girl is not stupid and figured out my intentions" Lucius explains to the Dark Lord.

Voldemort then raises a nonexistent eyebrow. "So the two others know her? Interesting" he simply says.

There is a bit of silence. "And you let her get away! Now she is with the Order!" he hisses in Lucius' face.

Suddenly, Voldemort grabs Lucius by the junk. "Next time, work on your seducing skills. They clearly need some work" he says as he squeezes. Lucius cries out in pain.

He then lets go and turns to Lucius' son. "Draco, my boy. I have another mission for you. If you spot this Y/N girl at Hogwarts, then immediately send an owl to your father. Hopefully, he will not disappoint me yet again next time" Voldemort says as he glares at Lucius.

Gulping, Lucius nervously bows to the Dark Lord. "It will not happen again, my Lord" he assures him.

Voldemort laughs at that, evilly. "Yes, you are right. It will not. Because if so, there will not be a next time" he says before taking out his wand.

He then points it at Avery who looks scared. "Avada Kedavra" Voldemort calmly says as he kills the Death Eater. Everybody looks at the Dark Lord, completely shocked.

"If you do fail, then the next victim will be your wife or son. Let this be your final warning, Lucius" Voldemort states in a threatening tone.

All three Malfoys look absolutely scared as they look at Avery's dead body. Draco has tears in his eyes. They have to succeed in this mission.

At the Headquarters, Y/N has nightmares. About the Death Eaters, the Forbidden Forest, Voldemort... When she finally seems to have a somewhat good dream, she is suddenly woken up by a velvety voice. "Good morning. Tea?".

Y/N jumps up in her bed, scared. However, she didn't expect to be met by onyx eyes and black hair. "You scared me" she whispers as she lets out a breath.

Snape chuckles a bit. "My apologies. You have been sleeping for quite some time" he says as he then gestures to the teapot and cups to remind her of his question.

"Yeah, thanks. And good morning, by the way" she shyly mutters. He nods as he pours the two cups.

She gives him a shy smile as she takes the cup he hands over to her, sipping on her tea as the duvet slowly falls down. Snape can't help but stare at her exposed bra and skin as he sips his own tea.

Quickly realising it, Y/N puts her cup down and covers herself while blushing. As she's covering herself with the duvet, she grabs her clothes discreetly and puts it on as best as she can while still being covered by the duvet.

Snape notices but doesn't comment on it. He then clears his throat. "Thanks for defending me last night. You did not have to do that" he says while stammering the "thanks" as he isn't used to thanking people. It feels odd.

Knowing that, Y/N gives him a smile. "Anytime, I couldn't help it. It's not right that Sirius Black keeps calling you that name, you aren't Hogwarts students anymore" she states.

Snape raises an eyebrow at her but quickly realises that she probably knows his life story. Of course she does.

They are interrupted as Laura enters the room. "Hey, Y/N. Breakfast's ready" she tells her friend.

Quickly finishing her tea, Y/N thanks Snape for the drink as she puts down her cup. He mutters "Anytime" so quietly that she almost doesn't hear it.

Laura is confused as to why Snape is in her room, but shrugs it off as she leaves with Y/N.

When everyone is in the dining room, they all then sit down and eat their breakfast as they chat with each other.

Dumbledore then gains their attention. "The Order will discuss what to do after breakfast. However, I think it is a good idea for you teenagers to talk together. You can let Y/N know what has happened and what we know" he suggests as he looks at the Trio, Laura, Vera and the rest of the Weasley children. Nodding, they all finish their breakfast.

The teenagers then leave to enter the living room while the adults stay in the dining room. Y/N, Laura, Vera, the Trio, Ginny and the twins sit down on the couches.

As Hermione is about to say something, Ginny is quicker. "So, you like Professor Snape, huh?" the youngest Weasley blurts out while looking at Y/N who widens her eyes.

How do they know? Is it that obvious? Hermione rolls her eyes. This is not what they are supposed to be discussing.

Laura sighs. "We kind of told them that Snape is your favourite character. But it was the twins who asked!" she reveals as she quickly defends herself when Y/N stares at her.

Y/N then gulps. "D-did you also mention-" she begins but Laura quickly interrupts her before she exposes herself.

"No, we didn't. Don't worry" she reassures her. Y/N sighs in relief. It's bad enough that they know she likes Snape, they can't know that she likes Lucius, too.

Ron can't help but question them. "What are you talking-" he starts to ask but thankfully, Hermione comes to their rescue.

"We are not supposed to discuss this. We are supposed to discuss the diamond and the prophecy" she states, annoyed at them talking about something else.

Ah, the diamond! Y/N almost forgot about it as it's in her left pocket. And prophecy? What prophecy? Y/N looks confused at them as if saying "Can you guys tell me what's going on?".

Sighing, Vera begins. "Well, as the Death Eaters came to my house first, I'll start. My father was calling me, telling me that dinner was ready - you know how we call each other instead of going up and down the stairs" she says as she looks at Y/N who nods.

"Well, I heard a voice that I swear I had heard before. I'm suddenly forced to the living room and see three men. Two of them wore masks, but the third one had blonde, long hair and carried a cane. You know, that Lucifer guy or whatever his name is. He was quite intimidating".

Y/N nods at that. Lucius can be quite intimidating. Intimidatingly handsome. Okay, get a grip!

Vera continues. "They kept talking about some freaking diamond. Anyway, at some point I realised that they were Harry Potter characters. I ran away and came to Laura's house, as I thought you would be there, Y/N. It turns out you weren't" she says as she looks at her friend.

Laura nods as she continues the story. "Yeah, she kept banging on the door. She almost hit me in the face! Anyway, those Death Eaters came to my house, too. I recognised Lucius Malfoy almost instantly. He demanded that we gave him the diamond. So I did the only thing I could do - grabbed the pink diamond, kicked Lucius in his ass so he fell to the floor and grabbed Vera's arm as we ran out the door" she explains, grinning at the memory of Lucius on the floor.

Y/N almost bursts out laughing. She would have loved to see that. Lucius was probably pissed off. However, the others can't contain themselves and suddenly everybody starts laughing.

"That's what you get, Malfoy!" Ron says as he tries to stop laughing.

When they all finally calm down, Laura finishes. "Well, anyway. They almost caught us but that Lupin guy saved us just in time. Lucius looked pissed off when he realised we got away with the diamond".

Y/N can't help but think - where is the pink diamond now? "Where is your diamond, Laura?" she questions.

Everybody turns to Vera. Oh, come on! "Hey! It wasn't my fault! It was Dumbledore who thought it was a good idea to give me the responsibility to hold the diamond!" she says, defending herself.

Harry continues. "Draco Malfoy took it. But don't worry, it's useless to Voldemort. He can't use it". Everybody gasps at the name except for Harry himself and Y/N, Vera and Laura.

Y/N raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Why would he want the diamond then?" she asks, confused.

Hermione turns to her. "It is simple. It was the wrong diamond. Besides, you said they told you that you are needed for You-Know-Whose plan, right? Well, you see, there is a new prophecy. He and Harry can only defeat one another with the Keeper of the Diamond. The Keeper is you" she says as she smiles at Y/N who looks absolutely bewildered.

The Keeper? Now that she thinks about it, Lucius also mentioned "the Keeper of the Diamond". Apparently the horcruxes don't do anything then.

"Me? A-are you sure?" she asks, quite unsure. Everybody nods.

"Take the diamond in your hand" Hermione suggests to her. Nodding, Y/N takes the orange diamond in her hand as it glows. "Think of something. It can be anything, like lifting a chair" Hermione says, giving her an idea.

Y/N looks at an unoccupied chair and concentrates. Not long after, the chair starts to levitate in the air. Everybody gives a bright smile at that.

"You did it! You bloody did it!" Ron exclaims.

"Brilliant!" Harry says in agreement. Y/N can use the diamond and its powers. That's a good start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 276 27
*This is a continuation of "The Keeper of the Diamond". You don't need to read the first book to understand this one as there will be a short summary...
1.1M 32.1K 48
Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he is actually a wizard and he will be att...
16.8K 593 11
The war is finally over - the Dark Lord is dead. Everybody is moving on with their lives. Well, everyone except for Severus Snape. He won't admit it...
6.2K 165 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...