The Hookup (Ariana/You)

By 5hbetta

Y/N Ledger is an unstable, emotionally unavailable billionaire with a bad past. One day she saves Ariana Gran... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an update but new Ariana story out!!

Chapter 8

8.9K 297 179
By 5hbetta

The door to my office opened, and Everly walked in.

"Hi!" I said.

"Y/N, why are you not packed? I went to your house to pick up your bags, and there were none. We are leaving in mere hours!" She scolded me.

"You're such a mom." I said.

"Y/N!" She yelled.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I asked.

"Why are you not packed?" She asked.

"Well I was just gonna buy clothes in the different areas that way it would give the people money." I said. She squinted at me.

"Did you just make that up?" She asked.

"No! I'm serious!" I told her. She nodded.

"The plane leaves in an hour and a half, so we should leave in the next twenty minutes. Your brothers and sisters are with your parents down there already." She said.

"The real question is are you packed?" I asked.

"Yes because I'm not five." She said walking away.

———

"Y/N, where are your bags?" My mom asked. I groaned.

"I'm buying from the people there. Economics." I said.

"Yeah, well your father and I packed for you just in case you did something stupid." She told me. I rolled my eyes. I sat down in my designated spot beside Jack. I opened my phone to text Ariana back.

Ariana💘: hey do u wanna see a movie tonight?

Me: I can't tonight

Ariana💘: why???

Me: Business affairs

Ariana💘: okayyyy what about tomorrow night?

Me: Yeah I'm gonna be busy tomorrow too

Ariana💘: well when are u free?

Me: I don't know but I'll be sure to tell you when I know. Gotta go ❤️

I put my phone on airplane mode.

"You didn't tell her we were going on a fucking three month expedition to find little homeless kids! Those places don't even have service. She's gonna think you died!" Jack said.

"Not like she'd care. She's married. I'm just a casual fuck, so she don't get to know my whereabouts." I told him.

"Where is our first stop?" Luke asked.

"Hodediah, Yemen." Dad said.

"Huh?!" Me and Jack said.

"What?" He asked.

"That's the most dangerous part of Yemen!" I said.

"Well that's why we're spending the most time there. And you all know exactly how to defend yourselves. We didn't send you to military school for nothing." He said.

"I was on heroin for the majority of my time there!" I shouted.

"Well who's fault is that?" He asked. "You know how to shoot a gun. You know how to fight...to an extent. Just try to blend in."

"I'm fucking six seven!" I shouted.

"Well who's fault is that?" He asked again.

"I hate it here." I said.

"Hey at least you can see bout a mile away when they come shooting!" Mom said.

"You evil." I said.

"It was a suggestion." She shrugged.

"I don't want Y/N to die!" Theo cried.

"Awe it'll be okay. We'll find you a new big sister while we're over there." Luke laughed.

"Shut up, bitch." I laughed.

"I'm so nervous. What if the kids don't like us?" Elly asked.

"Why wouldn't they like us?" Dad asked.

"Probably because they're leaving their parents?" I said.

"Yeah the older kids will realize that they're getting an amazing opportunity and the babies won't know the difference." Dad said.

"Yeah, they won't know the different when their parents are blonde haired blue eyed white people named Brad and Karen and they a whole minority." Jack said.

"Did you know you were adopted?" Dad asked.

"Yes! I'm Native!" He said.

"I thought we hid it pretty well." Mom said.

"Elly, did you know you were adopted?" Dad asked.

"Well considering Mom is black, and I'm white...yes I would say I knew." She said.

"Well I'm white. Why couldn't you just be lightskin?" He said.

"You're cracked out." I laughed.

"Y/N, did you know you were adopted?" He asked.

"You adopted me when I was like fourteen. Yes I fucking knew." I said.

"Am I adopted?" Theo asked with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying about being adopted?" He asked.

"I am?!" She shouted.

"No, I had you after hours and hours of labor." Mom told her. Theo stuck her tongue out at us.

"You were an accident." I said.

"Y/N!" My parents said.

"What? She was and so was Hunter. Imagine not being picked out. Fucking lame." I said. Hunter opened his eyes from his slumber to hit me.

———

Ariana's Point of View

"Hey, babe. I'm home!" Dalton called out.

"Hey! How was work?" I asked.

"Stressful." He said laying down beside me on the couch. "I thought you were going to the movies."

"Y/N couldn't make it." I told him.

"Mm." He hummed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just that you spend all of your free time with her." He said.

"Well she's one of my best friends." I told him.

"Yeah, but sometimes it feels like I'm the one third wheeling while you're dating her." He said. I felt so badly for lying to him, but I was just confused at the moment.

"Baby, I'm all yours. She is just a really good friend. You would love her if you gave her a chance." I told him. He sighed.

"Maybe I should. We should have her over for dinner. Just us, and she can bring a date. I'll cook." He smiled. I was visibly upset thinking about Y/N bringing a date, but I forced a smile.

"I'll tell her right now." I told him.

Me: hi me again do u wanna come to dinner at my place one day this week? dalton is cooking and u can bring whoever  

I closed my phone when she didn't immediately text back.

"Come on. Lets go to bed." Dalton said. I nodded and followed him to our room.

———

I woke up around ten in the morning. Dalton had already gone to work, so I was alone. I saw Y/N hadn't texted me back all night. I immediately called her and her phone went to voicemail.

"Y/N Ledger. Leave a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." She said in a monotone voice. I laughed out loud.

"Hey, it's Ariana. You haven't texted me which is unusual, and you're not picking up. I'm just checking on you. Just call me back when you get this." I said. I hung up and put my phone down. I decided to go to the studio with Victoria, so I did just that.

Hours passed, and I still hadn't heard back from Y/N.

"I'm gonna go by her house." I told Victoria.

"What?! You can't do that. That's crazy." She said.

"But I need to know she's okay." I said.

"So you go in there and find out she's just ignoring you. What do you do then?" She said.

"She wouldn't do that. I know her." I said.

"Fine. But I'm going with you." Victoria said.

"I was just about to invite you." I smiled. We got in my car, and I drove over to Y/N's house. I opened the door with the key she had made for me and went inside.

"Hello!" I called out. There was no answer. I went upstairs and looked in Y/N's room. The bed was made and everything looked clean. I opened her drawers and there were barely any clothes in there. I looked through the entire house and couldn't find her anywhere. A lady who I assumed was the cleaner came in and screamed when she saw us.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Ariana. I'm friends with Y/N. She gave me this key." I said. The lady nodded. "Where is she?"

"If you're friends, why don't you know?" She asked.

"Look, please just tell me." I begged.

"She's on a three month trip with her family finding children in poor countries to bring here to live." She told me.

"What!" I shouted.

"They wanted to find people who needed help the most." The lady shrugged.

"Come on, lets go." Victoria said.

"How could she not tell me?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe she didn't want you to worry." Victoria said.

"Yeah, well now I'm extra worried." I said.

"Oh please. She'll be fine." Victoria said.

———

Your Point of View

"Holy shit I did not know I'd have to be in this bitch like the army!" I screamed. I fired my M4 Carbine.

"I fought in wars. Trust me this is much easier!" Dad said shooting. We were in the midst of almost being kidnapped, and we had to play real life call of duty to get out.

"I don't like guns!" Luke shouted as he fired.

"How the fuck is Theo sleeping!" Hunter asked. The girl was asleep on the floor of the empty house we were hiding in. She had noise canceling headphones, so she really couldn't hear anything. Elly was on the ground reading a book.

"I just want to go the fuck home." I said.

———————————————————————
A/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.4K 28
You(G!P) Co-headlining a tour with Ariana Grande sounds like something that only happens in dreams and Wattpad stories(haha). But What Happens When...
26.8K 1.2K 25
Sequel to Please come back. Second book but please bare with me. Feel free to leave any comments. Appreciate the love. Its been two years since y/n...
216K 5.6K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...
22.6K 871 26
ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ After having a one night stand with the one and only Ariana Grande you expect your relationship to only last one ni...