Birmingham Disciplinary Schoo...

By lovewasaprettylie

Louis takes a deep breath, running his hand through his hair, "Harry, you know that I can't let you do that... More

36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
Character Ask
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Shawn & Niall
71
72
Character Ask 2
73
74
75
Zayn & Liam
76
77
Larry & Ziam
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
ONE-SHOTS

84

8.4K 201 274
By lovewasaprettylie

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF-HARM TENDENCIES

New Years Eve

The past couple days have been better. They've spent a lot of time cuddled close on the couch watching movies or outside playing soccer—apparently Harry isn't quite as 'qualified' as his dominant, but they still had a great time.

When Harry had his panic attack, the aftermath had him becoming more anxious in general, a lot. Louis notices that whenever Harry is unsure of anything or is unaware of plans for the day, he bounces his leg up and down quite fast or he'll pinch his skin roughly.

They've each had a virtual meeting with Sally, Louis' going very well while Harry's not so much. He was closed off even more than he had been on his very first meeting, not even saying anything except a simple 'hello' and a 'good' when asked how he was. Louis and Sally privately agreed to try and let him process in his own way and give him time.

It seems as though time is exactly what he needed because the fast pace of his mind and everything along with it, has now slowed and given him chances to talk to Louis.

Louis is sure Harry, along with little Harry, is probably scarred from what happened. Harry hasn't slipped back into little space for a while, even after Anne left, which Louis was sure he would have.

Harry has also been extremely clingy and longing for positive touch. He's always standing close to Louis, no matter the circumstances. Louis doesn't even think he's had a shower alone since, which means Harry's sex drive has also increased, although, he's only wanted slow sex where he can look into Louis' eyes to make sure he's still there and not going to loose him.

Anne stayed a few days after Christmas, helping Jay pack up the array of decorations and cooking meals for the large crowd. She left only a couple days ago which put a damper on Harry's mood. Though, that didn't stop Louis from trying to cheer him up with borrowing one of Lottie's fancy face masks and watching a plethora of Friends episodes.

"'Morning, my love." Harry giggles, rolling himself flat onto his dominant's body, parting his knees around the boys torso, and tucking his head into his neck to suck on the skin there.

Louis yawns and wraps his arms strongly around his sub, giving his head a kiss. "'Morning, my monkey." He says, causing Harry to laugh again, but louder.

"What're we doing today?" The sub asks with a content sigh, holding himself tighter to the older boy.

Louis isn't surprised by the question because it's been happening everyday, like he needs reassurance that they'll be together the whole time.

Louis slides his hands down his submissive's sides then runs them up under the boy's shirt, brushing against the skin on his hips before using his finger tips to play with the band of his boxers.

The dominant slips his hands underneath the tight material, making Harry let out a small squeak, and he cups the boy bum, kneading the soft skin.

"Lou," Harry whines right up against his dom's ear, sounding raspy and needy. "Don't start something we can't finish." He warns.

Louis begins nipping at his sub's ear before licking around his neck. "Who says we can't finish?" He questions, lowering a finger to brush overtop Harry's hole.

Harry quickly rolls beside the older boy and onto his back before sliding off the bed. "Me." He responds. "I want ice cream." He explains, bending down to grab his pants so his hard-on isn't noticeable.

"Can I lick it off of you?"

The younger boy tosses his head back, groaning and pouting his lips—because this is definitely not going to help his issue.

"No." Harry brings his head back forward and deadpans.

Louis chuckles and follows suit, standing off of the bed and grabbing his own jeans and t-shirt before standing back against a wall to help balance him with his pants.

"We can take my sisters to get ice-cream if you want and then there're fireworks later tonight at this country club my family goes to once in a while."

"Oohooh." Harry sing-songs while shimmying his hips side to side, looking absolutely ridiculous but somehow hot and adorable at the same time. "That sounds rich!"

Louis claps his hands and angles his head against the wall as he lets out an erupting laugh. Once calmer—but still fit with an incredibly wide grin—he shrugs. "We know the owners and they get us free stuff. So...rich, yes. But to us, free."

Harry wiggles his eyebrows before stepping two steps to jump on the bed and grovel over to his stuffed monkey.

The older boy's heart bursts with overwhelming love as he admires his sub. Harry curls onto his side, holding the monkey close to his body and he contently closes his eyes.

After allowing the sub to rest for a few more minutes, Louis grabs his backpack and stuffs each of their phones in along with his wallet, water, and snacks.

Louis heavily sighs, he really is a 'soccer mom'.

The submissive blinks his eyes open to his dom bending over and he can confidently say, he would definitely not mind licking ice cream off of him.

Licking his lips, Harry sits up just as Louis is turning out and zipping up his bag.

Harry's met with an endearing smile—which he returns—and he shyly outstretches his hand with the monkey as he bites the corner of his lip.

The dominant doesn't even hesitate, only smiling, as he makes sure to carefully place the monkey inside his backpack. God forbid its fur were to get stuck in the zipper; Harry would probably have a tantrum no matter the age.

Ever since Christmas, Louis has hardly seen his sub without carrying the dang thing around. It's awfully cute though, especially when Harry got mad saying, 'Marcel doesn't like when you sit your big bum on him even if it was an accident'. Yes, Louis had to apologize to a stuffed monkey. Was he mad about it? Absolutely not.

"Thank you." Harry squeaks, dropping his face into a pillow and curling his body tight.

Laughing, Louis jumps up next to his sub and softly pinches at his ribs. "It's a comfort item, babe. Nothing to be embarrassed about." He happily explains.

Still a little embarrassed and overly tired, Harry whimpers and shoves his head underneath a pillow.

Louis slides one of his arms through his submissive's loosely laid one and then plunges his head beside Harry's "Hi." He greets, slipping his hand behind and lower down to rest on his Harry's bum.

Harry lets out a giggly shriek and changes the direction of his face.

The dominant rolls Harry onto his back and meets him with a smile while pinning his hands to the mattress.

"Did I make you mad?" The younger boy flippantly questions before putting his lips into a duck pout. "Oops!" He chirps, wiggling himself back under the pillow.

"Noooo! I wanna see your face, baby. Please please please!" Louis repeatedly whines.

Harry removes the pillow and smiles with his bottom lip in his mouth before sticking out his tongue quickly then closing his mouth.

"Ice cream time?" The dominant questions with a smile before sitting back onto the top of Harry's thighs.

Keeping his hands close to his chin, the submissive claps his hands together a couple times in excitement as Louis stands from the bed.

"What's your favorite Ice cream flavor?" Harry asks, pushing a hand through his knotted hair and frowning intensely when there's a particular one he can quite get out.

"Come here, kneel." Louis instructs, pacing closer to his sub.

The submissive looks up with anxious eyes and the corners of his mouth pointing downward, looking as if he might already cry because he doesn't know he did wrong.

"Baby," Louis starts, cupping his sub's cheeks and planting a kiss on his nose. "I was gonna help you with your hair." He explains, dipping down for another nose kiss. "It would be easier with you on the floor."

Harry's face heats and he slides off the edge of the bed, landing on the soft carpeted floor. "You coulda just said so." He says with a small voice.

"Sorry, monkey." Louis apologizes, going to his suitcase first for the younger boys brush before unzipping his backpack again.

He walks over to Harry and hands him back his monkey which brings a cheery grin. Harry only tucks the animal in between his arm and side while he waits patiently for his dominant to work on his hair.

"Tell me if it hurts, yeah?" Louis asks, knowing he'll keep an eye out for any signs from Harry being uncomfortable either way. Harry nods and the older boy threads his hands through.

"You never answered my question." Harry points out.

Louis continues working his hands through the soft curls, even adding a little massage here and there, and he ponders for a minute, trying to remember the last time he ate ice cream.

"Erm, I'm not sure, babe." Louis admits. "I don't really eat ice cream."

The younger boy's eyes widen and he whips his head around to look at his dom. "What do you mean you "don't eat ice cream!?" He uses his fingers as quotation marks and raises his eyebrows just about to his hairline.

"I love ice cream, but it makes me feel like I'm gonna shit my pants." Louis shrugs with smile creeping to his face.

Harry crunches to his side and rolls onto the floor with a loud giggling fit.

The boys are almost immediately interrupted by a knocking on the door and a screech, 'Are you lot ready!?' from Lottie whining.

"Just about." Louis replies, matching his sisters tone.

They can hear both Fizzy and Lottie groan from the other side and Harry quickly stands, shoving his monkey back into Louis' bag and handing it to his dom.

"Thanks, love." Louis responds as his sub opens the door.

"Well don't you look splendid today, Harry!" Lottie boasts, giving a playful wink Harry's way and nodding over to Louis.

Louis glares over to Lottie and pulls Harry right into his side. The submissive nudges his nose against the older boy's shoulder, trying not to laugh.

Once slightly calmer, Harry looks back up. "Thank you, Lottie! So do-"

"Enough of that." Louis waves his sister off and pushes past her to take Harry with him down the stairs.

Lottie and Harry have spent some time together since Christmas, each one of them thinking it's hilarious when Louis get overly jealous.

"Love you." Harry appeases by pressing a kiss to the soft skin behind his dom's ear.

Once at the bottom of the steps, Louis pulls his sub into a quick kiss. "Love you." He replies, tugging the boy against his body.

"Can we get ice cream now?" The younger boy asks in a hushed tone with a giggle.

Doris comes running around from the corner, almost knocking into the two boys, and she jumps up and down. "Ice cream! Ice cream!"

Louis swings the small child into his arms at the same time Ernest is requesting to be picked up by Harry.

"Let's go then, yeah?" Louis questions, earning a nod from all three just as Lottie, Fizzie, Daisy, and Phoebe appear.

At the ice cream shop, Harry goes for a mixture of Pistachio and cookies and cream, where as both sets of twins order cotton candy, Lottie and Fizzy with cookie dough, and Louis stealing bites of everyones saying, 'My stomach's gonna feel like crap, but it's too good not to eat.'

They all take awhile to finish their ice creams, but time passes too quickly with Harry by Louis' side. He wishes that he could just admire the submissive all day everyday.

After they leave the shop, they all walk to a near by field to let the little ones run around for a bit before heading back to get ready for the party.

"What should I wear?" Harry asks from his spot of the floor as he sifts through his suitcase, holding up a few pieces every once in a while.

"Where whatever makes you comfortable, love." Louis says. He grabs himself looser, light-washed jeans with rips at the knees and zips up a black jacket over his white shirt.

Harry bites the corner of his lip to subside his smile as he chooses a beige mickey mouse knit jumper along with similar colored jeans and a collared shirt for under the jumper.

He slips on his outfit and looks in the mirror with a smile. Louis steps behind the sub and wraps his arms around the boy's waist.

"You're adorable." Louis grins, reaching his head past the younger boy's shoulder to place a peck to his cheek.

After receiving the complement, the submissive tilts his head back onto Louis' shoulder, trying to not show his pink face in the mirror.

He fails his mission when Louis chuckles and says, "I like to make you blush."

Harry shakes his head and giggles when his dominant's hands slip up the front of his jumper and move straight to his nipples.

"Are you just horny today?" The sub questions, backing away from Louis.

Louis heavily pouts and affirms with a nod. "I always am around you."

"It's time to leave though!" Harry turns his body around and opens the door.

The pair of boys end up driving Louis' car with Lottie and Fizzy to this elaborate party. Once they arrive, there's people mingling around with drinks in hand and Jay holds Doris and Ernest close to herself while Lottie clasps hands with Phoebe and Daisy.

The twins are brought to a separate kids room with games and safe place for them to fall asleep before midnight, while the rest of them go their own way.

Harry and Louis meander to a table with drinks, each going for a water bottle.

"What do we do now?" The younger boy asks, taking a sip of water while looking around.

"Let's go outside, yeah?" Louis suggests, already taking one of the boy's hand and tugging him out by the lit up pool area.

The square-shaped pool has no one in it with steam rising out into the cold winter air. The boys walk over to a covered lounge area with long, reclinable beach chairs lined up. Louis sits down uncentered, squishing his backpack behind him and waits for the sub to sit next to him.

Harry has different plans when he immediately straddles over his dom's lap, latching his lips to Louis' neck and sucking hard.

"Watcha doin'?" Louis snickers, gripping his submissive hips to prevent him from rolling them, which he has already attempted to do.

Harry tips his head back and forth, causing his bum to shift around as he giggles with the most innocent smile.

After moving his hands to the boy's face, Louis stares for a few moments, taking in the beauty. "I love it when you laugh. I think, no, I know it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, besides your singing of course...and you're voice. I just never not want to hear it."

Harry furiously blushes and pops out his bum as he leans in, connecting their lips.

Even with the chill outside, warmth encompasses their aura's.

It's like falling in love all over again.

Their lips are soft against each other, moving synchronously together and never missing a beat. It's like a routine that they've found, only working in their favor, the world collapsing around them and leaving no room for anyone else.

Louis hands are wandering everywhere and Harry's stay still, one on the dom's hard chest and the other has the older boy's ear slotted between his thumb and index finger.

The younger boy first moans, rattling their lips, but it turns into a squeal when he breaks apart and hides his face into his dominant's neck after hearing a single loud pop of a firework.

Louis softly chuckles as he runs a hand through his sub's hair to calm him down. Only does he get actually concerned when he hears a sniffle.

"It scared me."

"Baby," Louis starts, tucking the boy's head in closer. "It's just a firework, yeah? We'll go inside so they're not as loud."

Another loud boom roars through the sky and Harry jolts again, bringing his hands up to his ears.

After a couple minutes of Harry being tucked into his dom, he sniffs. "It's too loud, daddy!"

Thankfully from their position it's not too difficult for Louis to pick up his submissive and lead them away from the noise.

Harry keeps his hands pressed hard against his ears as his dom carries him back inside, through the crowd, and into a bathroom.

He sets Harry on the counter and runs his thumbs over the boy's closed eyelids. Harry carefully opens his eyes and look around before dropping his hands.

"How old are you, little monkey?"

Harry shyly smiles before holding up one hand to show five, but he frowns and begins using his opposite hands to count each separate finger. He frowns even harder when he realizes there's only five, so he holds out a thumb too. "Six!" He exclaims with a beaming smile.

Louis can't help but to place a quick peck to the boy's forehead before swinging off his backpack.

"Marcel! Marcel! Marcel!" Harry claps his hands together.

The dominant smiles and unzips his bag, pulling out the stuffed monkey. "What do we say?" He questions after the boys reaches for the toy, almost falling off the countertop.

"Pwease and thank you!"

"Good boy." Louis praises handing the stuffed animal over.

Harry dances the monkey on his legs while Louis makes a quick phone call to his mum and Lottie, letting them know that they'll be leaving.

While Louis is on the phone with Lottie, Harry over hears and takes the phone from his dom, putting it up to his own ear.

"Lottie! Lottie! Come pway with me!" Harry requests excitedly, turning sad when his daddy takes the phone back from him.

The dominant sighs in the phones and gives the little a pointed look, telling him he's in trouble. Harry cowers back a bit, curling his legs into his chest and holding Marcel close.

"Please, Louis! It'll be good for me to see your dynamic!" Lottie screeches through the phone. "I promise I won't do anything to upset either of you!"

"Since when did you—never mind. We're leaving now so meet us at the car." Louis explains, noting that Harry must have already chatted with Lottie about this earlier.

He hangs up the phone and raises his eyebrows towards the younger boy.

Harry bites his lip intensely and then finally cracks from the stare. "I'm sowwy, daddy!"

"It was rude, yeah? We don't take someone's phone while they're talking."

Harry nods. "I know, I was e'cited."

"No tv tonight." The dominant sternly orders since no matter how late, they boys have been watching some sort of show together before bed.

"Oh. Okay, daddy." Harry nods a few times, messily rubbing at his itchy nose. "But I can pway with Lottie?"

Louis steps up the younger boy and turns around. "Daddy's gonna give you a piggy back out of here and then you can play with Lottie. Careful, darling." He says as Harry situates himself on Louis' back.

Harry holds tight onto his monkey and crosses his legs around the front of Louis. Louis then grabs his backpack and opens the door.

"Ready, little monkey?"

"Uh huh!" Harry responds clutching his hand harder on Marcel.

Louis weaves through the rowdy crowd and finally pushes the front door open. They end up having to walk a couple minutes since the parking lot was full earlier.

Harry's already yawning by the time they make it to the car and Lottie is leaned up against it, scrolling through something on her phone.

"Hey Lottie, can you grab the keys from the front pocket." Louis asks handing his back pack over.

Hearing his daddy's voice, Harry peeks around Louis' head, but then tries to hide behind. He feels like he could maybe slip out of little space, but he really doesn't want to right now. He knows Lottie won't make fun of him or be mean at all.

Lottie eventually finds the keys and looks up with a smile directed towards Harry. "Hi, Harry."

Harry's calmed a little bit, but he doesn't really know what to say, so he holds up his monkey and grins.

Because it's getting later, Louis needs to drive soon. "Time to drive home now, little monkey. Do you wanna sit in the back and talk with Lottie?"

Lottie's face looks like she might cry from cuteness overload when Harry nods his head and his eyes slightly widen.

The older boy slides Harry off of his back and onto the ground before opening the back door for him and helping him buckle up.

"All set, baby?" Louis asks, standing outside of the back car door, waiting for confirmation before closing it.

"Uh huh!"

Louis raises his eyebrows. "Can we use our words please?"

Harry frowns and shakes his head. "Mmmmm, no! No words 'cause I'm sleepy!" He explains, eyes already blinking at an unsteady pace.

"Can you try and fall asleep for daddy then?"

"But I wanna talk to Lottie." Harry whines, pouting his bottom lip out.

"Hmm then you can use your words, yeah?"

Harry doesn't like that one bit, causing his chin to tremble and eyes to gloss over. He brings his monkey up closer to chest and sniffles once, nodding his head.

Louis doesn't want Harry to cry and he's probably just over tired, but he needs to learn to start responding with actual words.

He takes Harry's chin between his index and thumb and lifts the boy's chin before kissing this nose and each cheeks, earning a giggle from Harry. "Be good back here and go to sleep if you're tired."

And with that, Louis heads to the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Look at my Marcel!" Harry exclaims shoving the animal close to Lotties face with a huge smile. "Isn't he so fluffy! Daddy got him for me at Christmas!"

"That's a pretty awesome name! How'd you decide on that one?"

"Why? Is it bad?" Harry retracts his arm back into himself and hunches his shoulder.

"Of course not! It's a perfect name for a perfect monkey, yeah?"

Harry obviously agrees with this statement and continues talking to Lottie for a couple more minutes until he curls into a little ball with his feet on the seat and falls asleep.

"He's out, isn't he?" Louis asks, peering in the rear mirror.

"Yep. He's adorable, Lou. Seriously, I think you're perfect for each other."

Louis softly chuckles and agrees. "So you want to be a dom? Caregiver? Sub?"

"Possibly. I don't know yet though. Seeing you with Harry changed my perspective...in a good way!" She laughs after seeing Louis' hands grip the wheel tighter. "I think I'll just have to wait and see. I know it's a lot of work and you have to be one-hundred percent serious about it, so I think I'll have to definitely learn more first."

Once at home, Louis carries Harry into bed and he surprisingly doesn't wake up from the movements. He quickly changes the younger boy out of his clothes and into boxers since Harry decided to change into panties at some point when Louis wasn't looking.

They're both cuddled up asleep before midnight, but it doesn't matter to Louis, because he knows nothing will change going into the new year.

——

Two days later begins with Louis telling Harry to pack up and Harry tossing the duvet over his head and sniffling into the pillow.

Louis sighs. Harry's been quite fussy all morning and has been refusing to pack at all. He's slipped on his Curious George onesie that Lottie went out and bought him yesterday, and declined any breakfast, hoping that it would mean they could stay longer.

"Come on, love. We have to get back to school." Louis pauses waiting for a response. After hearing nothing, he continues, "I've just packed all of your stuff and I would rather not have to punish you right now."

Harry whimpers into the pillow and clutches onto Marcel tighter. He doesn't want to leave, he likes having a big family around and not having to worry about school.

Louis walks over to Harry and tugs down on the duvet, but the submissive holds it tight. "Harry, you have three seconds until your ass is so sore you won't be able to sit for a week."

The younger boy has to think on this one. He doesn't want to leave. He doesn't want to face reality yet and would rather stay put, but he also doesn't want his bum to hurt!

He sits up, throwing off the duvet and pouting to Louis. His hair is knotted and very tousled and his mind is a little fuzzy in confusion and anger.

"Good boy." Louis praises. "Let me brush your hair and then we'll go say bye to everyone." He says, holding out his hand.

"I don't want to!" Harry whines quietly. "I hate school and I wanna stay here!"

The dominant raises his eye brows to Harry who looks away immediately. "We can always come back, monkey."

Harry dives his head back into the pillow. "No!"

Louis lightly slaps Harry's bum and grabs all of their things, leaving an outfit out for Harry. "After five minutes, every minute you aren't there, the punishment gets worse." He leaves out of the door.

After taking a minute to cry, Harry finally stands up and sighs. His tears don't stop as he pulls of the dirty sheets, trying to be a nice house guest. He looks at his watch and when he notices five minutes have already passed, he scrambles to change into his clothes and throw his hair into a bun.

Thankfully Louis left his backpack in the room, so Harry stuffs his things in and heads out the door.

There are loads of goodbyes and even some tears from Jay as she sends the two boys off.

They both pack the car up and after, Harry slumps in the passenger seat.

On the way home, the boys listen to the radio and the suspense builds for Harry's punishment. He now realizes that he probably shouldn't have done what he did, but he's still sad they had to leave.

Once they arrive back at school, they're greeted with an empty house and assume that Ashton and Luke will be back later in the day. After deciding to unpack, they hall their luggage upstairs and into their room.

After tossing dirty clothes into the laundry bin, Harry can't take the wait any longer. "What's my punishment?"

Louis turns and faces the sub with his arms crossed in front of him. "What do you think you deserve?"

Eyes widening and shoulders tensing, Harry frowns. "Well I dunno." He tilts his head down.

"Well, how about ten with the paddle, then we play and you don't get to come. Do you think that's fair?"

Harry rubs his eyes and slowly nods. "Yes, daddy."

The dominant grabs the paddle from their chest and sits down, patting his thigh. Harry lays over Louis' leg and Louis yanks down his pants and underwear.

He massages the soft skin for a moment before bringing down the paddle, causing Harry to yelp and jerk forward a bit.

"Please count." Louis orders.

"S-sorry. One."

The paddle comes down nine more times and by the end, Harry is straining against his dom's leg, his cock pressed out and leaking pre-cum. He didn't cry this time, but it still hurts more than he wants.

Harry stands up and brushes his hair back before laying back on the bed, watching with hungry eyes as his Louis undresses.

"You okay?" The older boys asks with a smirk.

"Yes, daddy." Harry responds, matching the same expression, pulling his legs to be bent on the mattress.

Louis grabs the lube and a plug as he slicks up three fingers. He sets the items aside and inserts two fingers, emitting a moan from his submissive.

He's quick to add a third finger which has Harry panting, his dick hard, red, and leaking.

Louis leans over his sub and kisses his softly, pulling out his fingers, causing Harry to whine against his lips before sliding into him.

The dominant thrust forward a few times, Harry moaning at each one. Louis then rolls the sub's nipples between his fingers, speeding up his pace.

Louis releases into Harry with a grunt, his movements unsteady and slowing.

The submissive winces as Louis pulls out, his red hole clenching around nothing. He sniffles and rubs at his eyes when there's a plug now taking Louis' place.

Louis brushes the hair off of the younger boys face and kisses under his eyes, on top of the few tears. "Such a good boy...why the tears, love? You're always so good for me. My good boy, hm?" He smiles.

Harry sniffles again and his lips press tight together as the corner of his lips turn downward. "I don't like it! I'm sorry I was bad, I didn't mean it!"

"I know, baby." Louis responds, continuing to wipe away the tears. "You're not supposed to like it though, it's a punishment." He says. "How about we cuddle for a bit?"

Harry nods, frowning when he sits up to move to the top of the bed and the toy rubs against his prostate.

"Come on, monkey." Louis holds his arms open.

Harry carefully crawls into his dom's arms, immediately feeling safe and warm and so, so loved.

Louis gently uses his nails across Harry's scalp to calm him and the boy shifts slightly, cock rubbing against the comforter.

Harry chokes out a sob. "It hurts, Lou." He whines.

Louis kisses the top of his subs head and pulls him in closer. "What's your color."

Harry tucks his head further into the older boys chest and cries. "Green." He says, voice muffled.

"It's gonna be okay, yeah? It won't hurt in a little while." The dom reassures. "It's okay, baby."

After a minute, Harry cries harder against Louis' chest, his cock still hard."I'm sorry for being bad. I don't wanna be a bad boy!"

Louis pulls away from his sub and runs a hand through his hair before holding his cheeks. "You're not a bad boy. Not at all, okay? You just didn't listen to me earlier, but you're still my good boy, yeah?"

Harry rubs his nose and weakly nods. The older boy then leans forward, giving his sub a quick peck on the lips. "How about we go take a shower to help you?"

Before Harry responds, the dominant is helping him up and bringing him into the cold shower. Harry continues to pout until his Louis' arms are wrapped around him, slightly swaying their bodies and humming into his ear.

After the shower, Harry's eyes are drooping closed, but he feels better. Both boys pull on a pair of boxers and head down stairs for a snack.

The submissive takes a seat at the table, taking out his phone to text his mum that they made it safe while Louis opens the fridge in search for food.

"What the fuck!?" Louis huffs. "Why is there a glass dildo in the fridge!?" He shouts, loud enough for Luke and Ashton to hear since it's definitely theirs.

Harry scrunches his nose and stands up to see what his dom is talking about. And yep, that's definitely a glass dildo.

"Why is it next to my strawberries!?" Harry pouts. He was looking forward to his refreshing fruit that he told Ashton and Luke to pick up from the store on the way home, but now it's tainted.

Harry's startled by an arm reaching past his body and grabbing the item. "Sorry 'bout that." Luke apologizes. "Ashton's punishment." He explains, leaving the kitchen nonchalantly.

After seeing his sub's prominent frown, Louis takes his hand in his own and leads them to the door. "Come on, I'll buy you some more strawberries." He promises, opening the door and letting it slam shut.

(A/N: Hope you all liked the chapter! I have officially finished the book with two more chapters to go. I honestly can't believe anyone is still reading this story, but thanks for sticking by my side! The chapters will probably be posted in these next two weeks. Love you all!

If anyone needs Ao3 recommendations, I made a list if you want to look and I'll be updating it often. I'm hoping to add Wattpad recs at some point, but I add everything I've read on Wattpad to my reading lists anyways if you need new stories to read.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
109K 2.4K 22
Harry has been selectively mute since past trauma with his best friend. He moves into Doncaster with his mother and sister because people bullied him...
848 40 1
Louis has a thing for the sun and Harry is more than happy to indulge his sunshine boy. "How does it feel?" Harry asks, genuine curiosity evident in...
141K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...