Ain't She Sweet

By paul_is_my_husband

You've been friends with Brian Epstein for years, but you can't believe your luck when he lets you come along... More

The Golden Opportunity
Meet the Beatles
Lads, I Think I Love Her
Hello Little Girl
Appeal Towards Paul (Option 1)
Appeal Towards John (Option 2)
Appeal Towards George (Option 3)
Appeal Towards Ringo (Option 4)
Four Days
The Sunset
The Carnival
The Beach
The Drive In
When I Saw Them Standing There
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
Sleep, Pretty Darling...
The Lullaby (Option 1)
The Embrace (Option 2)
The Guitar (Option 3)
The Tea (Option 4)
Let's Do Something, Then.
Team Jelly Babies (Option 1)
Dirty, Rotten Cheaters (Option 2)
Lucky Rings (Option 3)
The Princess Always Wins (Option 4)
With a Little Luck
And We Will Take Her Out Tonight
Night Out
Love in Song
Do You Want to Know a Secret (Option 1)
All My Loving (Option 2)
I Wanna be Your Man (Option 3)
I Should Have Known Better (Option 4)
I Choose John. (Option 1)
I Choose Paul. (Option 2)
I Choose George. (Option 3)
I Choose Ringo. (Option 4)
Strawberry Fields Forever

Many Choices to Make

91 6 4
By paul_is_my_husband

It was a risky maneuver to leave the Beatles by themselves, but that was the least of our worries...

Brian took me out for dinner to clear my mind of the upcoming decision of a lifetime. I wasn't hungry, I couldn't speak, and I wanted nothing to do with anyone.

"Y/N? You haven't touched your food, are you-"

"No, Brian, I'm not alright."

"I get it. I should probably just keep my mouth shut. You've got a lot on your mind, I don't want to get in the way."

"You're not getting in the way, you're just-"

I gulped. I had been keeping so much stress bottled up and I wanted so badly to release it, but at the same time, I didn't want to upset him. He's been my friend for decades. I can't just break a friendship that's lasted so long over a dumb relationship issue.

But it was no use.

"You're stressing me out, Brian!" I snapped. Tears of anger and dejection flooded from my eyes, yet all Brian did was stay silent and hold me.

"I can't take it anymore! This whole experience was a dream come true, but this love game has toyed with my emotions more than anything has before..."

Brian put his finger to my lips, guiding me over to the restrooms.

"Great, now everyone's looking at me..." I never dealt with attention well. I hate when people stare at me...

Thankfully, there was hardly anybody occupying them. Brian embraced me with no sign of releasing.

"Please don't be mad, I just...I couldn't hold it back anymore..."

"Mad? Of course I'm not mad. This is a rough ride for you, and I'm with you every step of the way. I will not sway you in any direction. This is your choice, your call. You've got to listen to your heart."

I gathered myself, returning the hug. "Ta, Brian."

"No problem. Now come on, please eat something. You'll feel better."

I smiled. I always secretly loved when he acted so motherly.

There was nothing but silence in the car ride home. I replayed his advice in my head:

"You've got to listen to your heart."

Before I could truly evaluate it, it was too late. We're back at the hotel, I've got to choose a Beatle, and the room is most likely-

Oh. It's fine. That's incredible.

"Y/N! Eppy! You're back! Look what I got you..." John shouted, hyper as can be.

"Oh, John, you didn't have to-"

"Oh, that's nothing, Y/N. Paulie boy got you something else..."

"Aw, Paul, that's beautiful..."

"You'll like what I got you, Y/N!" George clapped.

"I promise to share with you."

"I feel so special, then."

"Wait! Don't forget me, Y/N!" Ringo exclaimed.

Ringo slid the ring on my finger, showing off the same one on his. "We match!"

I was beyond flattered by their generosity. Instead of destroying the room, they resorted to spoiling me. Such sweet boys...

Brian glared at me, nodding. There could be no more stalling.

Listen to your heart. Listen for just one second. All I could hear was my praises for them all.

Paul is the cutest and sweetest man I've ever met in my life. Those puppy eyes can't be turned down.

John is rebel, and I love it. Sure, it gets us into bad situations, but deep down, he's lovely.

George is quiet, but that doesn't mean I love him less than the others.

Ringo...I mean, come on, everybody loves Ringo.

Take a deep breath, Y/N. The time has come.

"I choose..."

This is the big one, guys! Which Beatle is yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 49
-"𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠"
54.3K 1.7K 51
They had grown up right next door to each other and had been best friends since they could remember. John had always seen Olivia as 'just a friend' u...
5.4K 140 15
Anna Summers is a popular teen in 2015. She loves everything about 2015. Anna doesn't like old music. In fact, she hates it and dislikes the old time...
15.7K 447 23
Ella was sure she knew how her life would end up, probably in a kitchen cooking for some man. But life takes an unexpected turn of events when she en...