Remember + Niall Horan

Galing kay midknightniall

Niall Horan lost everything. He lost his memory, his whole life, leaving him only with the knowledge of his n... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Six

4.6K 156 30
Galing kay midknightniall

Chapter 6

Arianna's POV~

He slid his head back on to my shoulder. He sniffled, as if he were crying.

"I'm serious. Thank you." He whispered.

My cheeks blushed red. I tightened my hold around his body. His nose sniffled while I felt a tear flow down the side of my face. I just couldn't hold the tears in, the moment was too heart feeling and emotional.

"And I'm serious when I say it's nothing, Niall." I laugh.

He squeezes me tighter, hearing my words.

.-.-.-.-.-.

I arrived into the college campus the next morning, with a coffee from Starbucks in one hand, and another coffee for Hailey in the other. As I approached her, a big smile grew on her face, with her eyes lighting up.

"Thank youuuu." She squealed. I handed her the coffee and she gave me a quick, small hug.

"So, is Niall doing alright?" She asks me.

"Of course. But you just saw him last night though?" I reminded her.

"Yeah, but he is just too adorable!!!"

"Very." I laughed.

My eyes scanned the door, as it opened with Zayn entering behind it. He turned his head towards me and we suddenly made an awkward eye contact.

He smirked. What? Why was he grinning like that?

Hailey winked at me, as if it was a "Warning, Zayn's coming. Good luck." Kind of wink. She turned away and walked to another student to begin chatting with them.

Zayn raised his eyebrows at me when he got closer.

"Hey." He bit his upper lip.

"Hello." I smiled.

I was glad he was actually trying to make a normal conversation instead of his regular ignorant, intimidating ones. That was the Zayn I knew.

"I, uh...I wanna ask you somethin," He looked nervously around me.

"Zayn, you can look at me when you're talking to me,"

"Oh, sorry. Im just too excited. Guess what I got!" He pushes his hand into his pocket, about to pull something out, with a big grin on his mouth.

I raised one of my eyebrows and smiled.

"What is it?" I excitedly ask.

He reached deeper into his pocket and pulled out 2 little cards. He smiled.

"I got tickets for this concert. Wanna go?" He waved the tickets in front of me.

"Sure, that sounds great!" I smiled. This would be a good opportunity to make this friendship work again.

"Yes! Alright, I'ts this weekend, so I'll just call you, okay?" He pushed the tickets back into his pockets.

I nod. "Thanks, Zayn."

He flashes me one of his cute smiles he always does. A smile that I haven't seen for a long time. The kind of smile that sends butterflies into my stomach.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"I brought you chicken for dinner, Niall." I handed him the bag of food.

I tried to lift my eyelids but I was tired. I covered my mouth as I yawned.

"Thanks, Arianna." He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together.

I smiled, "I'm going to bed early tonight, alright? Work was busy today and I feel like I'm about to pass out."

He popped a strip of chicken into his mouth. He smiled as he chomped it.

"Neaghhrt!" He chewed, waving at me.

I giggled. He was too cute.

.-.-.-.-.-.

The next morning

"Can I go with you, please?" Niall begged me.

"You can't go to college, Niall." I pulled my shoes on.

He looked at me with puppy eyes, "I swear I won't do anything bad! I'm just so tired of being in this apartment all day! I don't know how long until I finally freak out!"

"Fine," I give in.

"But don't do anything crazy." I laughed. I knew he wouldn't do anything anyway. He was pretty well behaved.

"YES!" He pulled his fist while he said it. He gave me a big smile as he tied the last lace on his shoe.

He followed me out the door into the outside world.

"Ahh!" He shouts.

"This is amazing!" He stretches.

I laugh, "Niall, were just outside my door."

"But still, this air is different from the inside." He sniffs.

I shake my head, "You're silly."

He laughs, "I know."

We walk out of the apartment neighborhood and out into the city. I lead him to the bus stop, and he sits down on the bench.

"Come sit." He pats the spot beside him.

I nodded, obeying as I walked over and sat down.

I look around, watching for the bus. But it was still another 5 minutes till it came by.

"Do you remember anything else so far, Niall?" I ask him.

His smile turns into a sudden frown. He shakes his head.

He bites down on his bottom lip.

"Don't ever give up, okay?" I give him a small smile.

"I won't." He smiles.

The bus finally came after a couple of minutes of silence from me and Niall. He stands up and turns his head, waiting for me to get on the bus first. I walk up and sat down on the seat by a window. He sits right next to me.

"I've never been on a bus," Niall informs me.

I cock my head to the side, "You've never been on a bus?"

How could someone his age never have rode a bus? Weird.

"Someone always drove me." He speaks.

My eyes lit up. How did he know that someone had drove for him?

He looks at me with widened eyes, realizing what had just happened.

"Oh my gosh." I gasp.

"I've never rode a bus!" He shouts.

"And, and," I stutter out my words.

"You..you had someone drive you! That means you must've had a chauffeur, and..and that means that you were-" I choke out.

"RICH!" He finishes my sentence.

"OH MY GOD NIALL!" I grinned.

"I was rich!" He laughs.

We both laugh for a while.

I sighed, at least we were progressing. Even if it was just little by little.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"Come in here, but be quiet okay?" I shush him.

He holds his index finger to his lips, telling me he will not be loud. He sits down next to me and we watch the professor down at the board.

I look at Niall, who was pointing at himself.

Why was he doing that? I look at the girl who his eyes were set on, down below just where we were sitting. She had red, curly long hair.

She winks at Niall and he smiles back at her.

I turn my head and look away. Something about watching him flirt with another girl made me feel sort of angry. I don't know why.

It made my stomach uneasy, and my heart kind of, weird.

A poke stops me in my thoughts. I look at Niall.

"Are you writing stuff down?" He whispers.

I smiled and nodded. I pick up my pencil and start to write down notes.

"Good luck!" He whisper-shouts, and gives me a thumbs up.

"Thanks!" I giggle.

.-.-.-.-.-.

After that class, I decided that I would just skip the other classes I had for the day.

Knowing that Zayn would ask me who Niall was, I didn't feel like explaining everything right now.

"I don't have a phone." Niall speaks.

I look over, and just about 5 feet away, the red haired girl was talking to Niall.

"Why not?" She flips her hair.

"I..um.." He bites his lip. Something I've noticed he does a lot when he's nervous.

I quickly strolled over and grabbed Niall's arm.

"A-Ariana." He almost trips over.

"Let's leave." I tell him.

"But don't you have any other classes?" He asks.

"Don't speak to strangers, Niall." I hissed, ignoring his question.

"Oh, uh okay."

I let go of his arm.

"I'm skipping today, so lets just go have fun okay? Just the two of us!" I cheered.

"Okay!" He smiles.

Just the two of us, and nobody else.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.5K 427 19
After a major car accident and broken knees, Niall finds himself not knowing what lies ahead for his career. The boys begin questioning Niall's part...
85K 4.9K 25
Zayn lost his memory in a car crash that happened two years ago. What happens when a certain someone helps bring it back? TOP HARRY Not edited sorry...
1.5K 124 35
"I'm falling in love with you!" He shouts, "I've just been so fucking scared!" "So you stopped talking to me?!" She asks, furious, with tears falling...
3.4K 114 39
Harry has always loved Niall. Ever since the X factor. How could you not Niall was perfect. So what happens when they share a kiss from a clumsy acc...