Ain't She Sweet

Av paul_is_my_husband

You've been friends with Brian Epstein for years, but you can't believe your luck when he lets you come along... Mer

The Golden Opportunity
Meet the Beatles
Lads, I Think I Love Her
Hello Little Girl
Appeal Towards Paul (Option 1)
Appeal Towards John (Option 2)
Appeal Towards George (Option 3)
Appeal Towards Ringo (Option 4)
Four Days
The Sunset
The Carnival
The Drive In
When I Saw Them Standing There
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
Sleep, Pretty Darling...
The Lullaby (Option 1)
The Embrace (Option 2)
The Guitar (Option 3)
The Tea (Option 4)
Let's Do Something, Then.
Team Jelly Babies (Option 1)
Dirty, Rotten Cheaters (Option 2)
Lucky Rings (Option 3)
The Princess Always Wins (Option 4)
With a Little Luck
And We Will Take Her Out Tonight
Night Out
Love in Song
Do You Want to Know a Secret (Option 1)
All My Loving (Option 2)
I Wanna be Your Man (Option 3)
I Should Have Known Better (Option 4)
Many Choices to Make
I Choose John. (Option 1)
I Choose Paul. (Option 2)
I Choose George. (Option 3)
I Choose Ringo. (Option 4)
Strawberry Fields Forever

The Beach

125 7 2
Av paul_is_my_husband

Day Three of Relaxation.

Brian got mad at Paul and I once we returned. Paul had planned for us to be back at the so called curfew we were under, but it wasn't our fault that the ferris wheel got stuck. Apparently, I fell asleep on the way back, and Paul carried me to my bed, not wanting to wake me. Brian noticed, and Paul accepted his fate outside of the room to keep me at peace. How sweet.

But Paul is not my concern today. George is.

I'm happy to go with him. I hope he's a little more confident. The last time we spoke alone was the first time I had met him. Poor lad could hardly get a sentence out.

I lay in my bed without motivation to move around, until some faint gossip began in the boys' room. I pressed my ear against the wall, trying my best to make it out:

"Lads, I'm still a little nervous..."

"You love the bird, don't ya? Show her that!"

"But what if she doesn't love me? What if she does like what I have planned?"

"Well, what are your plans?"

It's like George knew I was on the other side, listening to every word. He had said it quietly enough so I couldn't make it out.

"How could she hate that? How could anybody hate that? You're worrying too much, Hazza. John and I had our dates with her and we were just fine. You will be too."

Aw, now I really feel bad for George. He's so afraid I won't like what he has to offer. Even if I end up favoring another Beatle, I'm not a monster. He's so shy, so fearful, and he just wants everything to be perfect.

I might as well make myself presentable. I've got a feeling George will have to muster up some courage to talk to me. Poor baby.

I get ready and greet everyone, eating breakfast without me.

"Well, someone slept in." Brian joked.

"I couldn't help it! I was tired!"

"You must have been. Paul carried you to your bed and you slept like a baby the entire night."

I joined them at the table, sitting next to Paul and John.

"We had fun last night, didn't we?" Paul winked, slipping his hand into mine and kissing the back of it.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Macca." John playfully punched him, scooting his chair closer to me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Both of you need to stop." Brian scolded. He gets up and drinks his coffee in our room.

George never broke eye contact with me. Once I got up, he followed me wherever I went.

"George, do you want something?"

"Um...yes, actually...I'd like to ask you..."

"I'm aware, George. I heard pretty much everything."

"He's very apprehensive." Ringo spoke from behind George.

"Ringo? I didn't know you were there."

"I'm short. I can hide. He needs the support, trust me. He squeezed the life out of me last night."

Ringo walked away, and George's face got redder and redder.

"So, when should we go?"

"We can leave now, of you'd like..."

"Are you going to make me close my eyes?"

"No. I can't, we can just walk there. I don't want you bumping into anything in your way."

George led the way, slowing down temporarily.

"I want to hold your hand..."

I smiled and granted his wish. "You didn't have to ask."

For the first time today, I saw George smile with a sense of ease and relief. My warm touch must have calmed him down.

"So where are we going? Or am I not allowed to know?"

"It's right in front of you."

There lay such pretty glistening waters sparkling in the sunshine, with grainy and damp sand from waves crashing onto them. And the best part? Nobody was there. George and I were alone to do whatever we wanted.

"I didn't know we were so close to a beach."

"I went out for a little bit yesterday while you were with Paul and found it. I knew I had to bring you here."

"But George, I don't have my bathing suit..."

"Neither do I. But it's not like we're going far out into the ocean, into shark territory. We can do anything we'd like. We're all alone, and I leave our day in your hands."

"Oh, it doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm enjoying myself with you, I'm having a great time."

George looks away and blushes. "Do you...want to just talk and walk along the shore?"

"Sounds lovely."

The beach wasn't that big, so we strolled back and forth, taking in the beach's beauty. It was the perfect temperature outside, so the sand didn't burn our feet for once.

A few minutes after we'd begun our stroll, the tides have changed, high enough to reach our ankles.

"Ah! I wasn't expecting that." I clung to George.

He chuckled. "Tickles? It's just water, y'know."

"It's just cold. Don't you think so?"

"I'm pretty warm as it is."

A gorgeous conch shell washed up next to us.

George picked it up and handed it to me. "Do you like it?"

"I do, it's really pretty."

"There's tons of shells over there."

I temporarily ditch George to see, scattering the collected shells along one area.

George came to see, admiring my progress.

"I know this is in every stereotypical love story, but I can't help myself..."

George takes a few shells and makes a small heart out of them.

My heart was warm with love for Georgie. He pat the sand next to him, signaling for us to sit down and relax.

Time flies when you're having fun. In the blink of an eye, it was already the evening and the sun was setting above the wavy waters.

"I know that John did something similar to this, but you don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, George. It's a beautiful night. I could stay like this forever."

He looked away for a second or two, deeply exhaling like his next sentence would be his last.

"I just want to say how much I appreciate you staying. I was so worried you'd ditch me or have stronger feelings towards another Beatle...maybe that's why I was so scared to talk to you. The fear of rejection was so strong. Please don't ever-"

"George-"

"I mean, I guess it's ok for you to fall for someone like Paul... everyone thinks he's the cutest person on Earth and here I am, his shadow..."

"George-"

"You've had a nice time, right? I just want the best for you-"

"George!"

That caught his attention.

"George, don't be hard on yourself. I love you. I don't want you to think that I don't love you or never will. I always will. This has been an incredible day. I've had equally as much fun here as I had with John and Paul. You didn't fail. You succeeded, with extra credit too."

George's lip trembled. He started shaking, tears falling out of his chocolate eyes.

I opened my arms to him. "Don't cry, my Hazza. I will always remember this special moment, no matter what happens next."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

I wipe away his stray tears, making sure he felt loved.

On the way back, George kept a tight grip on me, like he was scared I'd run away.

I'd never run away. I'm having the time of my life.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 49
-"𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠"
3.9K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...
2.7K 181 84
All in the title. Every single Beatles dream I've had that I can remember. Read before opening! -I started writing/tracking these when I was in 8th...
1.9K 51 17
You create a time machine to go back to 1964 so you can live your dreams of meeting the Beatles. However, they seem to have done the work for you by...