CLEMENCY, CORPSE HUSBAND

By enwuss

Mei, a 20 year old streamer that goes by the tag Bride decides to message her number neighbor. (to clarify i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus
bonus#2, rot

28

12.5K 424 137
By enwuss

"I love you." sweet words left Mei's mouth as she watched Corpse's expression. His eyes widened faintly before settling back down with a small smile resting on his pink lips.

"You do?" spoke Corpse as he parted his lips in surprise. Mei simply nodded as she averted her gaze away in embarrassment. He reached a hand out, placing it onto the side of her face. Gently turning her head back towards him. Dark brown eyes meeting another set of brown eyes. Before his gaze fell down onto her lips. Mei watched, expectantly. He started to lean in inch by inch, their lips both slightly parted-

Mei shook her head at the scene she had formed inside of her head.

Corpse had ended up staying the night as did Karl so Mei was nervous about what would come in the morning. She had trouble falling asleep but wanted enough sleep so she could act like a hostess for her friends the incoming day.

She laid there listening to quiet tunes that would hopefully put her to sleep but It was no use, even the music couldn't drown out her loud thoughts.

Mei kept thinking of Corpse. Maybe he had gotten himself a significant other with the time they hadn't spent together. She might've been head over heels for a man with a girlfriend. Or maybe he didn't want to get into any sort of relationship.

Was she thinking too far ahead?

Her thoughts were interrupted by clattering coming from inside the house. At first, she had frozen in fear, not daring to make a sound. But found the courage to investigate.

Wrapping a warm fuzzy blanket around her shoulders to keep warm. It was actually quite cold despite the fact it was summer time because of the air conditioning.

The silly thoughts of her being a protagonist in a horror film ran through her head as she tip toed through the hall leading to the kitchen.

Faint footsteps filling her ears before going silent. Mei held her breath as she arrived at the corner that would lead her to her doom. All she had to do was turn the corner and she would find out who or what was responsible for the noise.

"Fuck." a voice muttered quietly. Mei quickly recognized who the voice had belonged to.

She stepped out of her hiding place only to be faced with Corpse, without his mask. The lights had been on and she could see him clearly. He was looking down into his lap where his hands were rested.

"Corpse?" spoke Mei in a worried tone. She saw how Corpse had flinched at the sound of her voice. His dark eyes quickly looking up at her.

"Sorry. I'm fine I just can't sleep." stated Corpse before Mei could ask any questions.

"Oh, I see." hummed Mei as she sat down beside him. She leaned back into the sofa as Corpse watched her silently. "I can't either." added Mei as Corpse sighed

"Any reason why?" asked Corpse, not taking his eyes off of her. Mei's eyes fluttered tiredly before speaking

"Overthinking." shrugged Mei, not sure how she would explain it to him. Corpse made an "ah" sound then turned his attention back onto his fingers. He played with his rings as Mei snuggled into her blanket.

"Do you want to talk?" asked Corpse absently without glancing up at her.

"About what?"

"Mm... something?" replied Corpse as Mei half scoffed, half laughed at his response. She looked back at Corpse, taking in his appearance. Dark eyes with dark curly hair, nothing she hadn't seen earlier but his features made her stare. There was no doubt in her mind that Corpse had many girls outside of the internet seeking his attention. The slight feeling of jealousy filling her chest as she thought of Corpse with other women.

He was too perfect, prettier than Mei herself even. And his voice. His voice was the most soothing and comforting thing to her. Just hearing him reassured her that everything would be fine.

"What do you want to do after the internet and... I don't know, everything?" asked Mei

"I'd focus on my music..."

"I mean like everything."

"Everything?" repeated Corpse as Mei hummed in response.

"Well... I'm not sure. Assuming I have millions of dollars in my bank account I'd-"

As Corpse spoke Mei felt herself become warm, the enchanting sounds leaving his throat began to slowly put Mei to sleep. She could listen to his voice for eternity without ever getting tired of his speech patterns.

"Move into a small house in the middle of no where with my loved one and be happy?" finished Corpse in an unsure tone as Mei smiled at his answer

"Sounds lovely." her voice came out in an airy tone. Corpse looked at her, she had her arms wrapped around her legs as she rested her head on her knees. Her dark hair falling against her shoulder as the blanket slowly slid off of her.

"Lovely." agreed Corpse as Mei chuckled quietly with closed eyes. He had sensed that she was exhausted with the way she had been moving which wasn't much at all. Her voice becoming quieter and quieter at every response.

"Would you adopt a kitten?" asked Mei so she could continue to listen to his voice.

"Why not?" replied Corpse

"How many?"

"How many?" repeated Corpse with a snicker "One." added Corpse without letting Mei confirm.

"Only one? What If It feels lonely?"

"I wouldn't let it."

"So, you're saying you'd spend all of your time with the cat?"

"Yes."

"What about your wife?" asked Mei

"What about her?"

"If you spend all your time with the cat she'll start to feel lonely." explained Mei as Corpse laughed at how childish the conversation was.

"Why can't all three of us just be together, forever."

"Sometimes you need alone time with your loved one."

"Oh just like now?" asked Corpse as Mei woke up out of her tired state. Her head lifted up from her knees to face Corpse.

"Like now?" repeated Mei in confusion, searching his face for an answer.

"We're married, aren't we?" spoke Corpse innocently. A smirk pulling at his lips...

"Oh." started Mei before taking a pause "Along with Karl." added Mei

"Along with Karl." confirmed Corpse, Mei felt disappointed with his answer for some reason.

"Then no."

"Hm?"

"No, not like now."

"Elaborate."

"Love is between two parties unless a third one is involved then It becomes more than just one love. More than just one relationship. But in this case It's supposed to be all three of us together for it to be considered alone time" started Mei

"You and me aren't together without Karl, he connects us." finished Mei, confused at her own words as he looked at her with narrowed eyes before bursting out into laughter.

"You took it so seriously." spoke Corpse as he continued to laugh quietly.

"Whatever." mumbled Mei as she started to zone out again.

"I didn't think you'd-"

Her breathing started to slow as she continued to listen.

"I mean the response was unexpected but I understood It. Sort of. The final puzzle piece." explained Corpse as Mei hummed tiredly

Her eyes fluttering, Corpse took notice of the lack of response. Stopping himself from continuing his harmless rant so Mei could finally fall asleep. She took a deep breath in and then let it out, her eyes finally shut. All energy she had left, leaving her in an instant.

"Goodnight." whispered Corpse as he readjusted the blanket she had brought so It would cover every inch of her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 258 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
551K 23.6K 28
IN WHICH a boy texts the wrong number OR she receives a text from a pretty boy with no name [ranboo x oc] #1 in ranboo (4/20/21)
364K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...
23.4K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...