Will be there for u always

By Khushi2334

Virat has trusted everyone throughout his career till now what if his team refuse to trust him breaking him c... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Important
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 17

3K 126 70
By Khushi2334

Mahi stood thier rooted and fell on his knees. The tears were flowing like water . His face was devoid of any emotion. His tears were the only thing which were giving signal to others that he is a living man not a statue.

While everyone rushed towards Vi.

Dada(crying): cheeku why u did this?? We were there for u na then why?? If u were feeling alone then u should have come to us na?? Why this stupidity??

Sach: dadi its not time for crying. We should take him to the hospital.

Jammy: yess dadi he will be fine. Be strong and go to Mahi first he needs u more.

Dada looked at Mahi, his heart broke seeing his kiddo like this. He went to him and just side hugged him. But Mahi was completely numb he was not showing any movement. His eyes were stuck on his Cheeku who was right now lying on the pool of blood.

Shikh: bhai I know one hospital of my friend, Akash. He is doctor there and I have talked him about Vi earlier.

Jammy just nodded

He and Sach carried Vi with the little help of Yuvi and took him to the car on the otherside Dada almost dragged Mahi who was just letting Dada drag him.

Jammy and Sach made him laid down on the back seat of car but when they were about to move Sach saw thier car's tyre was punctured.

Sach(irritated): how did this tyre punctured now??

Jammy: whattt?? I changed it just yesterday. Ok don't worry I have spare wheel.

But they couldn't find spare wheel too.

They looked for other cars but thier tyres were punctured too.

Jammy: how is it possible?? Every car has punctured tyre.

Sach: thats a plan Jammy.

Jammy(teary): how will we take Cheeku to hospital???

Dada: lets go to reception. We can use hotel car too na

They all rushed to the reception.

Dada: excuse me, we r in urgent need of car its an emergency. We have a patient.

Rec.: sorry sir, we don't have any car left right now. Every car is booked.

Dada(shocked): what???

Rec.: and we couldn't have given it either. If u have to use the car in this situation then u have to inform police first

Dada(angrily): have u gone mad?? One person is dying there and u r saying all this.

Manager: I am sorry sir but this is the protocol. We have to follow it.

Unfortunately Mahi listened all this.

Mahi(shout): SHUT UP!!!!SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! There my brother is unconcious and u r talking about protocol. Do u have brain or not??? Do the hell with ur protocol I don't give a shit to it. And remember one thing if something happened to my cheeku na then u will see what Mahendra Singh Dhoni can do for his family.

He left from there.

Manager(mutters): he don't want to live as well let him die na what difference will it create?? Career is already finished now what will happen if the person is finished after all he is not a good person at all, he was just a rapist afterall.

Receptionist gulped.

Rec.: sir turn plzz

Manager looked confused at first but then turned gulped seeing Mahi there. Manger thought that Mahi is very far to hear his talks but this stupid person didn't knew that if a person can listen one person who praise him for his perfomance among the shout of thousand persons abusing him can defenitely hear his talks.

Mahi(holding his collor and dangerously): u have seen power of Mahi's fan,u have seen power Virat's fan now u will see the power of Mahirat's fan. Be ready to see the destruction of hotel.

Mahi pushed him making him fell on the ground.

He reached to Virat only to find the handkerchief tied on his wrist. Dada, Sach pa and Jammy bhai were trying to manage for car but couldn't found it. So they called the ambulance now were waiting for it to come. The Virat's face was going pale with every passing minute. He sat beside him soflty caressing his face.

Mahi: u were saying na "Mahi bhai don't take tension I am fine" now tell how can I not take tension for u. (Crying) u think ur bhai is this weak cheeku ??that u thought he wont be able to pull u from this mess. Am I this much bad as a big brother??? Tell na Cheeku.

Thats when Ro came running

Ro: bhai ambulance is here. Lets take Vi there.

Mahi immediately carried Vi, Yuvi and Ro came forward to help him but Mahi stopped him.

Mahi(glaring): no need I will take care of him. U go maitain ur decoram and reputation

This time Mahi was angry on every person who hurted his cheeku. Every word his Cheeku had to listen, every tear his Cheeku shed, every panick attack his Cheeku had to suffer and every pain that his cheeku had to bear were flashing in front of his eyes like some movie

Mahi made him lay down on the stretcher carefully and they left. Ro stood their hurt. He was crying. Yuvi too was hurt hut hugged Ro consoling him.

Yuvi: Ro we should think about Vi first na?? Lets go to hospital and don't think about Mahi's word he was angry na that's why he said those words.

Jinks(crying): we deserve this pa, we deserve every bit of it.

Yuvi took him too in the hug

_________________

Soon they Mahi,Sach pa, Dada and Jammy bhai reached hospital that Shikh told them with Vi.

Doc. Akash: oh god!! Lot of blood is loss. (To Mahi) plzzz leave his hand he needed to be treated immediately.

Tears came from his eyes as he left his hand. They took Vi inside the room for treatment where as Mahi kept on staring Vi till the doctor closed the door. He fell on his knees. Tears were flowing from his eyes. He closed his eyes and a Vi's laughing image came infront of his eyes

Flashback starts

Mahi: where r u taking me Cheeku??

Vi: come na bhai. I have a surprise for u.

Mahi followed him shaking his head. Vi took him to his room. Mahi saw a cake kept there.

Vi: bhai cut it na

Mahi: cake?? Today is not my birthday Cheeku.

Vi: well I am glad u remember ur birth date which is quite surprising thing for me.

Mahi(glaring): excuse me

Vi: what?? I am saying correct bhai u remember everyone's birthday except urs.(puppy face) now cut na bhai.

Mahi cut the cake shaking his head but surprisingly the cake was not able to be cut. He tried many times but the cake used to squeez instead of being cut into the part. Thats when Mahi realized it was actually a sponge which his dear cheeku had covered with choclate syrup.

On the otherside Vi burst into a laugh where as Mahi hit his head lightly before himself bursting into a laughter.

Vi(pulling Mahi's cheeks and laughing):  u r so cute bhai

Mahi(playfully glaring): I am cute na. I will now introduce u with my cutness.

Mahi held him tightly before he could ran away and started tickling him. The room was filled with laugher.

Flashback ends

"I am sorry Cheeku I couldn't protect ur smile" whispered Mahi as he broke down in tears. Dada came and softly caressed his hairs. Mahi just threw his arms around dada and completely broke down in his arms hiding his face in his dada's chest. It was becoming hard for dada too. Sach just kept his hand on dada's shoulder where as Jammy bhai kept on patting Mahi's back in order to calm him down.

The team to reached there only to find thier Mahi bhai crying like a kid. The one who stood as a strong mountain in evey storm was now shattered in pieces.

Mahi(crying): he didn't thought about his Mahi bhai before taking this step?? Am I so unworthy dada that my kiddo found it much easier to finish his life rather than sharing his pain with his Mahi bhai??? He is my kid dada if something happened to him na then I too wont be able to survive dada. I can fight with any situation but I can't live without my cheeku dada. Plzzz do something na. I want my Cheeku back. I want him fit nd fine. U r a superhero dada plzz give me my cheeku back plzzz plzzz.

Few tears fell from dada's eyes too. He never felt this juch helpless even when his kiddos were brutally trolled after 2007 lost.

Dada: baccha plzz calm down kiddo. U will fall ill kiddo then who will take care of cheeku?? He is ur brother Mahiya, he is a fighter he will fight.

"I dont have enough strenght to face challenge I want peace now"

"Death is more peaceful than life much more peaceful than life and I want to experience that peace now bhai"

Shiver ran through Mahi's body as he remembered these words of cheeku. What if his words become true no no its not possible he promised ne that he won't leave me.

Mahi(mumbled scared) : dada remember cheeku said that he is too tired to face any challenge and death is more peaceful than life and he wanted peace now. (Crying) Dada what if his becomes truth. M..My baccha 

Mahi couldn't able to continued as he broke down again in Dada's arm. Dada, Sach pa and Jammy bhai all were trying to control thier tears but were miserbly feeling. They were not in the condition to say anything. 

Where as whole team was shocked how can Vi, thier Vi can say such words??? Vi never got scared from challenges. Everytime they realise they knew how much deep is wounds that they gave to Vi then everytime they got to know wounds given are much more deep than they knew.

They were feeling guilty. How much they broke him?? They made his life a living hell. They were drowning in guilt.

Guilt weighs much more than any person can handle

Isn't it true??

That time doc. Akash too came. 

Mahi(worried): doctor how is he now??

Doc. Akash: sorry but we can't say anything till next few hrs. Lot of blood is loss and it seems he was in  critical depression too. Can u tell me what he did all day today??

Mahi: nothing much he was sleeping most of the time. In night he vomited thrice and was having headache with weakness. The doctor whom we contacted previously told us that they were just symptoms of the change in meds and he will get fine soon so we didn't paid much attention either

Doc. Akash: can u show those meds.???

Sach: yaa I have taken the pics of his meds.

He showed the pics to him.

Doc. Akash(worried): were u giving these medecines to him??

Mahi: yes doctor. What happened??

Doc. Akash: he used to get sucidal thoughts?? 

Mahi(glaring the team): yess doc. 3 - 4 times. He even tried to attempt sucide earlier too but fortunately I came before he do something

Team looked down in guilt.

Doc. Akash: now listen to me u guys carefully. These medecine r wrong in simple language they were making him more mentally and emotionally weak. Since he was already suffering from critical depression and it seems he used to have continous panick attacks now what happened was these meds make him more emotionally weak which kind of forced him to take this step. Usually this meds take time of two to three days but since his condition was already miserable it happened just after taking one dose. I don't want to hide anything so let me tell u clearly anything can happen . There r few percent chances that he wont even survive. It all depends upon how much he reacts. If he don't want to survive then we can't do anything too. Now excuse me. 

Thunder fell on Mahi and everyone else. 

Dada(shaking voice): doc can we me..meet him??

Doc.Akash: yes make sure u won't disturb him.

Dada nodded in yes

Doc. left.

Dada(cupping his face): Mahi lets go kiddo don't worry nothing will happen to him. 

Mahi looked at him teary and numb eyes

Mahi: he don't want to survive dada he said to me he don't want to survive. He will left me dada.

Sach: no baccha nothing will happen to him. Lets go to him. 

Jammy: yess Mahi lets go to him and then u urself make it clear to him that no matter what he don't have any right to leave us like this, he has to come back to us again.

Mahi with shaking legs entered the room with dada, Sach pa and Jammy bhai.

They entered in hospital's room only to find Vi lying unconcious on the bed looking pale and weak. He with shaky hands caressed his face and kissed his forwhead softly.

Mahi(crying): u really enjoy na troubling ur Mahi bhai??? I don't have any problem I swear I dont have any.  Trouble me how much u want but not like this kiddo. Play pranks,whine, irritate me, tease me the way u used to do earlier I promise I won't scold u but don't do like this. Plzzz kiddo. Get up baccha plzzz for me atleast.

Dada side hugged him while his own eyes were teary. Vi is very special for him too afterall.

That time nurse too came

Nurse: plzzz go now we have to take some test of patient.

They nodded and left after Mahi once again kissed his forehead. They come outside thats when Mahi remembered something he immediately wiped his tears and composed himself. He had to punish those who tried to harm his cheeku. He wont leave them alive.

Mahi: dada u knew about wrong meds??

Dada: yess kiddo we were about to tell u that but till then it was already very late.

Mahi(muttering angrily): now that doc. will see what Mahendra Singh Dhoni can do 

He marches out of the hospital angrily. The team was scared seeing his this anger they never experienced it afterall

Dada: Jammy call police he can do anything in his anger.

Yuvi: b..bhai I will cll the police u all go.

Dada just nodded and all three went behind mahi.

________________

In doctor's cabin

Astha: I did my work .now where they took Virat??

Doc.: I hope they don't know about our plan.

That's when MS Dhoni barged inside his cabin. 

Doc.(standing up): what kind of beha..

A sudden punch landed on doc. face making him fell on the ground and nose bleed. After that he saw what a calm and composed person can do when someone messes with his family. Mahi kept on beating him badly and atlast choked him pinning to wall.

That time dada, Sach pa nd Jammy bhai too entered with Yuvi nd police officers. They rushed towards them trying to sepearte Mahi knowing that he will kill this doc.

Dada: Mahi leave him.

Yuvi: Mahi plzzz leave him. He will die

Sach: Mahi for godsake leave him.

But Mahi was not ready to understand anything. Only one way was left.

Dada: Mahi leave him atleast for cheeku. Think about him. U will be in jail after this and u know it very well. Who will take care of him?? Who will console him?? Will he even be able to survive???

Mahi's hold on Doc. weakens and doc. fell on the ground coughing badly. Sach pa and dada held Mahi tightly before he changes his mind.

Astha was there Mahi went to her and held her arm tightly making her wince in pain

Mahi(dangerous voice): be thankful to god that u r a girl and I do remember the moral given by my family otherwise I myself don't know what I would have done with u

He pushed her making her fell on the ground. Yuvi made her stand and gave a tight slap on her face. 

Yuvi(angrily): My father don't taught me ever not to raise hand on a women so u don't expect like Mahi I too will leave u. If u ever tried to mess up with my family again then I wont give a damn that u r a girl.

Astha gulped Police officers were about to take them but dada stopped them.

Dada: I want to know why they did this

Precap: 

Ro and Jinks were crying sitting in front of Lord Ganesha's idol.

Ro: why r u giving my punishment to him?? Its me who is at fault then punish me??? If u want then take my life but make him fit plzz 

Next thing he felt was a burning sensation on his cheeks. Someone slapped him.

Who is someone u guys r free to guess

__________________

 Hey guys thats all for today.

Did u guys like the chapter??

Do vote and comment

One more important thing some of u must be against how Mahi and Yuvi behaved with Astha (like u know pushing her and that slap). I myself is against about hitting a women but according to me if men and women are equal and women r not less than men then there should be same punishment for both.

 Thats completely my personal opinion. No problem if u don't think the same. I am not forcing my opinion on any of u. Coming to the point I don't meant to hurt anybody's feeling. If I did then I am extremely sorry.

I will update next part soon

Till then bye bye 

Stay safe guys!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.4K 12
₴COMPLETED₴ We all have that one person for whom we can fight the whole world. We take stand for them irrespective of what others say. We TRUST them...
28K 1.2K 12
Everything seems to be going wrong for Hardik. First the Koffee with Karan fiasco, then the suspension and now coming back in the team, he senses tha...
85.4K 4.6K 26
After India loses the semi final of WC 2019, suddenly out of nowhere match fixing allegations are presented with proof against Virat, and BCCI bans h...
3.8K 265 5
One thing everyone knew about Rohit Sharma was that he would rather willingly give his life for his country than betray his own country. But what hap...